Start by marking “Finn (Gates of Heaven, #2)” as Want to Read:
Finn (Gates of Heaven, #2)

Finn

(Gates of Heaven #2)

HEART MURMUR

Fleeing from his existence as an outcast child in a fanatic cult, Finn Masterson makes his way to Los Angeles, only to find an unforgiving city with little prospects for a teenager with few life skills. After years of living on the streets in DTLA, doing anything and everything required to survive, Finn finds a home, a job, and kindness with Saint Jeffrey, who
Published May 19th 2019 by Boroughs Publishing Group

To ask other readers questions about Finn, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Finn

Aղցela W.
This was book 1 in the " Gates of Heaven" series this was a short quick read that I liked and wanted more of. Finn Masterson who we met in book 1 was a homeless 23 year old who Saint have a home and a job. While attending business school he begins to notice that someone is texting threatening messages when the person threatens to harm his friends he leaves. Miguel Fernandez who we also met in book 1 he is Max best friend he likes Finn but he thinks he is too old for him. Miguel is a former Mar ...more
Candice
Joyffree
Jun 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-tbr
I was pretty sure Finn and Miguel's story would produce some tears and tickle my heart.
I was not disappointed!

In the previous book, Saint had found Finn on his doorstep. Cold and in need. It resonated with Saint leading him to give Finn the opportunity to make a life for himself.
I figured from the little clues that Finn had a tragic back story. Didn't know what happened but whatever it was was enough to make him doubt his self-worth and to have him a little fearful of what was behind. Time and
Faye Kennedy
4.5 stars ..A great start to the book as I looked forward to reading this one. This was Finn's story from book one "Saint". I loved the flirting from Finn and the hidden feelings with Miguel. Trouble is always not far which added to the story. I liked Detective Ross in this and I'm sure the next book will be good one.
Includes friends to lovers, fun flirting, age gap, bad guy stalker and danger and more you'll have to read.
Finn 22 yrs was manager of the "Gates of Heaven" building for Saint, att
Alicia Gourdine
Jun 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars!

This is such a good spin-off series. I really enjoyed Finn and Miguel's story the telling of it the well meaning friends who butt in when they shouldn't and are there for you when things get dicey. The chemistry between the two is slow but hot getting to know each other. And they find that both are running from a past that eventually catches up to them which make this story. It's well told easy to imagine and get a feel for the characters and I like how new characters are introduced and
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Jun 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another fantastic addition to the Gates of Heaven series. Finn’s story is heartbreaking the only silver lining is Miguel. The chemistry between the two MCs is a slow burn but Finn’s insecurities get in the way. They both are running from their pasts but can they run fast enough to stay ahead? Will Miguel give Finn the space he needs to let him come around? I highly recommend this book!!
Sabella
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Finding out about Finn’s history makes his story so much more sad and you can understand why he feels that everything he has could be stripped away from him at any moment. Miguel believes that by letting Finn have his freedom that he is doing the right thing. When everything gets twisted, Miguel must take the chance and save Finn.
AL
May 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another tale from the Gates of Heaven, another two brilliant MCs we get to know very well.
I loved both the plot and the characters, all their emotions and insecurities on full display.
All the descriptions and world building were very vivid, providing a great background for an emotional story of self discovery and developing attraction. A very strong 4,5* read :)
Kelli Brown
May 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Finn and Miguel stole my heart. This is a great Sunday afternoon read. Finn's character jumped off the page as his story developed through each chapter. I loved reading his truth and watching him and Miguel find their home in each other.
Madeleine
Jun 12, 2019
Stacy
Jun 07, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »

Gates of Heaven (2 books)
  • Saint (Gates of Heaven #1)