Start by marking “Super Spareparts and the Nemerons from the Twelfth Quadrant” as Want to Read:
Super Spareparts and the Nemerons from the Twelfth Quadrant

Super Spareparts and the Nemerons from the Twelfth Quadrant

"Nah." Sam shook his head. "You’re messing with us. Right?"

"Negative. It appears the Nemerons have disguised themselves as four human males who go by the names of Skud, Maggot, Tank and Beetle."

-----

A freak accident leaves Sam Steele with no legs, one hand and one eye, but not for long. He gets super spare body parts from the mysterious prosthetics engineer Dr Ecks, who re
Published May 11th 2019 by Ahoy!

Be the first to ask a question about Super Spareparts and the Nemerons from the Twelfth Quadrant

Start your review of Super Spareparts and the Nemerons from the Twelfth Quadrant
Julie Lamb
Jun 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love really good humour and this book is packed with it. CJ Parker has the language for this junior fiction genre spot on. This is not only a wildy funny and fast-paced read, but there is also lovely chemistry between the adolescents - innocent and a wee bit fragile - exactly as it is at that age. A terrific read for younger boys as well as girls.
May 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm not huge on young adult or junior fiction, but I do like clever word play, and, in the right context, fart jokes are hilarious. This book is the right context. There's lots of action, and I was totally won over by Pedro the Parrot and his inability to say the letter 'm'.

Bias alert: I published this book, so of course I like it, but I'd like it regardless. It's really fun.
Annie

• The Princess and the Pit Stop
  • Dude!
  • After the Fall: How Humpty Dumpty Got Back up Again
  • Why?
  • Harold & Hog Pretend For Real! (Elephant & Piggie Like Reading!, #6)
  • Maisy Learns to Swim
  • The Space We're In
  • The Story of the Little Mole Who Went in Search of Whodunit
  • The True Colours of Coral Glen
  • The Book with No Pictures
  • The Line Tender
  • Histories of the Unexpected: The Tudors
1 follower
C.J. Parker loves beaches, animals, food and words, and she has a special passion for writing for children, because kids are every­thing adults have forgotten how to be. C.J. has four children and many grandchildren, and lives in the wilds of the Wairarapa.

News & Interviews