Start by marking “Humbugged (Happy Cat, #4)” as Want to Read:
Humbugged (Happy Cat, #4)

Humbugged

(Happy Cat #4)

He’s the world’s most alpha Marine and the last man I should be letting jingle my bells this holiday season.

So why does Clint O’Dell keep running through my thoughts wearing nothing but a Santa hat? And why do I stupidly agree that we should be Christmas friends with benefits?

Someone must have spiked my eggnog.

I don’t do Marines.

Or Santas.

I learned my lesson about
Published December 10th 2019

Start your review of Humbugged (Happy Cat, #4)
Radd Reader
“I can live without coffee. I can live without sleep. I can live without ever being meme-ed again. But I cannot live without you.”

My girl is so hardcore she headed into battle with nothing but a marble rolling pin.
I dig it. I also dig that she stole my truck to come get me, and that she called in reinforcements in the form of a reindeer.”

Characters
Clint (24, Marine):
The following words/phrases were used to describe Clint: gorgeous, sexy knuckles , badass, marine, delicious, silky hot
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: December 10, 2019
Actual Rating: 4.75 stars

Holiday Romance | Romantic Comedy | Can Stand Alone

I don't think I've ever read a book that made me when to go to the beginning of the series like this one. Nutquacker? I loved him. Dirty trash pandas? I loved them even more. And the festive feelings of Christmas and joy made me smile and start feeling the spirit of the holiday. This is my first hoorah in Pippa Grant and Lili Valente’s books, and I have a feeling they are soon going
Jodi
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
No spoilers here as we still have months to go til release, but I'll just say Clint is my FAVORITE O'Dell brother and he is approaching Ares- levels as one of my fave Pippa heroes, as well.
Carmen Rae
Another happy trip back to Happy Cat to visit my beautiful O'Dell family and this one was Christmas themed. Squeal. Really words can't describe how much this all just worked for me.

The super sexy Clint with all his meme's made me laugh out loud. Especially when it's the town's retirement village leading the charge on the meme making. Those old ladies are such great value. I love their dirty little filterless minds and I so can't wait to be them when I grow up.

Clint was everything I expected a
Meryl Markowitz
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read an advanced copy for an honest review.
Clint O'Dell is a tall glass of Eggnog that every single woman wants to spike and drink! He is freakishly handsome. Memes are created about him and being the youngest in his family as well as a Marine, he sometimes buys into the hype.
Several months ago, he laid eyes on Noelle, the newest resident in town. She is a baker, who can't seem to get any of her recipes to go right, but Clint still wants to eat her cupcakes! Problem is, she has serious issues
BookAddict
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Buckle up and settle in for the wackiest, most hilarious, heart-warming Christmas you'll ever spend as we return to Happy Cat, GA, with the loveable O'Dell family and their delightful, domesticated animal menagerie. The favorite younger brother, Clint, is home from the Marines for a short period, and just in time for all the family and town's festive traditions.

Noelle Alwyn, daughter of a career military father, thought she had finally settled down with her boyfriend of two years, until he
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Dec 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
description
I’m packing my bags and heading to Happy Cat, Georgia. I am in love with this series, these characters, and this kooky place!! Grant and Valente give us another fabulous story with Humbugged. With Christmas right around the corner, I was in need of a fun holiday story and this book was everything I was looking for.

While we still get to spend time with all our past favorites, this story focuses on the youngest O’Dell, Clint, and the lovely, Noelle. We saw a little spark of something between these
Cee Cee Houston
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 hot MARINE stars!!!

If ever a book was undeserving of its title, it’s this one. There’s no ‘humbugging’ going on in this small Georgia town, just plain old holidays’ cheer and HEA’s. Humbugged is the fourth book in the ‘Happy Cat’ series of stand alones by Pippa Grant & Lili Valente.
It’s fun, sweet, sexy and just the best holiday read I’ve had so far this year!!
Clint O’Dell may be the baby of the bunch, and at twenty-four is several years younger than Noelle Alwyn but being a Marine has
Jen | Jen Talks Audiobooks
I've read just one other book from this series and honestly, wasn't impressed. There's a lot of cheap humor in it. But I thought I'd give this Christmas story a listen because despite the setting, the narrators are amazing.

What I found was myself laughing out loud at places. The characters are kind of corny, sure. But there was some witty dialogue and times when things were just funny. The elderly meddling women are pretty funny and the texts between the brothers are hilarious.

Jacob Morgan and
Serenechaosnyc
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Heart, humor and (animal) husbandry- three H's to describe what is a definite holiday classic.

Seriously, what an adorable story. We're following the last and youngest O'Dell brother, Clint, who is back from the Marines. He sees Noelle and he falls for her. She needs a little more convincing because apparently, his greatness can't overcome the obstacles of her past. So, what can he do to show her that he's the right man for the job?

This book features a great supporting cast, with characters from
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
Humbugged is a fun Christmas romance with a hot marine; what could be better? The romance and steam are in perfect balance, a bit of mystery, a touch of the supernatural and a few laughs are a great combination.

What I enjoyed most about Humbugged was the way the authors developed the romance between our leads. It was, like the story on the whole, well-paced and involved relatable and well developed characters. Noelle is the new girl in town, determined to turn her life around and start to enjoy
Jypsy
Dec 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Thank you Give Me Books and the author for a complimentary copy. I voluntarily reviewed this book. All opinions expressed are my own.

Humbugged
By: Pippa Grant, Lili Valente

*REVIEW*
Take a Christmas trip to Happy Cat, Georgia and get Humbugged. This was another charming and fun holiday read for me this year. Noelle is new in town and on the mend. Clint is a returning Marine. These two meet, and fate takes its course. The characters are likeable and warm hearted. I liked everything except the
Alex in Spades
3,5 Raindeer Stars

Cute, funny and a bit crazy Christmas story straight from Happy Cat. One hunky and sexy Marine and a cute, but fierce Cupcake on their way to love town. I loved this little but nuts town since book one, and I'm truly happy that everyone got their happy ending.

Virginia Rose and Jacob Morgan were amazing narrating. They've got me into the Holliday spirit. Also what Jacob did in the last chapter deserves a big ovation. It was just precious and I laughed like crazy.
Jenny
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is such a treat. I’m always elated to return to Happy Cat! Noelle is newish in town; she’s starting out fresh in a new town and a new bakery business. The daughter of a single father Marine, she’s traveled and been separated from her Dad while growing up. She’s having a little trouble acclimating to life in Happy Cat, but slowly she begins to relax a little by letting people in and forming friendships with the O’Dell’s. Clint O’Dell is the baby of the family, but he’s a doer and takes ...more
Alley Ciz
Dec 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 senior-citizen fart-inducing gingerbread stars for this book. Read it and you’ll understand lol.

Bring a little holiday cheer and a whole sleigh-full of laughs in book #4 in the Happy Cat world.

Sharpen up your meme making skills and fall in love with Clint and Noelle.
Red Cheeks Reads
Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 SMOOCHES!

I’ve read all the books in theHappy Cat series by Lili Valente and Pippa Grant, and I have thoroughly enjoyed each one. These two authors are fantastic together! Their writing styles blend smoothly, transitioning seamlessly between the two authors and coming together into a perfectly cohesive story. This story flowed so consistently, I honestly couldn’t tell who was writing what, which is exactly what I want in a collaborative effort. They clearly have compatible senses of humor,
Angela's Book Addiction
*** 4.5 Stars ***

Humbugged by Pippa Grant and Lili Valente is a contemporary, holiday, romantic comedy told in first person, dual POV. It is book four in the Happy Cat series and can be read as a standalone. Although it's unnecessary to read Hosed, Hammered, or Hitched first, doing so enhances the reading experience when previous characters reappear.

Clint O'Dell is heroic, kind, sexy, funny, and has a reputation of near perfection - so much so that the townsfolk of Happy Cat make memes about
Wickedly  Romance
Dec 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First can I just say that I loved the name of the town, Happy Cat, GA! This was simply one of the most hilarious and heart-warming books I have read in a while. The O'Dell family is welcoming home the favorite younger brother, Clint, who is home from the Marines for a bit. Nothing better than a hunky Marine!

Until you add in Noelle who ends up purchasing a piece of property in Happy Cat after a night of heavy drinking. Figuring that is the place to mend her broken heart, start over and open her
Emily (Mrs B's Books)

These two authors have pulled out all the stops and given us yet another brilliantly witty and funny book in this series.It's certainly had to be a humbug reading this as you cannot help but route for Noelle and Clint to get together and find out that they complete each other.

Clint has wanted Noelle since the moment he laid eyes on her, Noelle on the other hand is trying to cope after a failed relationship had her
Courtney
Dec 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Super cute, funny, and sweet. Clint is this super-hot marine that is always helping others and putting them first. He makes everyone laugh and is all around sweetheart, but no one ever asks what he wants out of life. He has a huge crush on the new baker in town that mostly keeps to herself, Noelle. Noelle has been through a bad breakup that has changed her life and sent her running to this new town and opening a bakery but things have been crazy since she moved there and Clint the hot marine ...more
Magali
Dec 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Humor and romance
It's a good series (each story can be read separately). I found the first chapters a little long to begin, but as soon as the plot appears, as well as the beginning of the romance between Noelle the baker and Clint the Marine, everything accelerates.
Animals are still characters, who intervene in a humorous way over the story and they create situations that are always quite out of sync.
Noelle bought (by chance after a night of drinking to console herself) a bakery in a city where
Kari Hansen
Dec 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
After finding out her boyfriend isn’t the man she thought he was, she decides a few drinks will help her heartbreak and she wakes up the next morning with regrets but the one thing she doesn’t regret is the land she purchased in Happy Cat. She now finds herself the proud owner of a bakery and she has been embraced by the town whether she wants it or not.

Clint is a Marine who is back in town for the first time in a while to spend the season with his family. From the moment he meets the beautiful
Thuy Taylor
Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Finally, we get Clint O'Dell's story!!! We've seen him through text message with his brothers in the other books but he's back and he will steal your heart!!! Clint has been away for his job with the military, but he is home and loves his family so fiercely. Noelle has been through a bit of a rough time with life, but she's in Happy Cat, wanting to stick to herself, she didn't plan to open up herself, but she makes new friends and clearly attracted to Clint. I loved reading these two completely ...more
Heather Whitaker Red Hatter Book Blog
Ok. Ok. Ok. This series just keeps getting sweeter and dare I say funnier. This writing duo know how to pull you in with their sweet heroines, adorable heroes, and if course all the crazy animals.
Noelle is our sweet baker who has not really had the best of luck since moving to Happy Cat. Little incidents keep happening with no explanation and she is beginning to think her bad luck is never gonna turn around. Clint is the youngest of the O'Dell brothers and feels the need to protect his cupcake.
Vanessa ♛Queen Alchemy ϟ Novel Nerd Faction♛
Disclaimer: I received an Advance Reader Copy at no cost from the publisher/author. All opinions in my review are my own.

I really enjoyed this book. I will be honest. I am usually not someone that likes holiday books of any sort. They usually aren't my jam but this book was delightful. This book is so humorous and filled with so many heartwarming scenes. I really loved these characters. I warmed up to both Noelle and Clint so quickly. I loved all the side characters and am curious about reading
Christi Fowler
Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Title: Humbugged
Author: Pippa Grant and Lili Valente
Format: ebook
Genre: Romantic comedy, holiday, military
Standalone: yes
Part of a Series: book 4 in the Happy Cat series- you don’t need to have read the first thee books but it’s even better if you do
POV: Clint and Noelle
Steam Level: slow burn to steamy
5/5

Humbugged brings us back to Happy Cat, GA and is Clint’s story. Humbugged has all the ridiculousness I’ve come to expect from Pippa Grant and Lili Valente. The characters in the series are
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Humbugged by Pippa Grant & Lili Valente is book 4 in the Happy Cat Series. This is the story of Clint and Noelle. I have read the previous books and enjoyed them. I did feel you could make this a standalone book if you wish to do so. Clint has his eyes on Noelle but she is trying to resist her attraction. But of course neither can stop what their bodies want and try to be a holiday friends with benefits. This has some funny parts to go along with the page turning hotness. Enjoyed their ...more
V Meade
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Clint and Noelle’s story is so real to life. Clint is a Marine who has been stationed as a recruiter and Noelle moved to Happy Cat after her boyfriend walks out on her. Noelle owns a bakery and there are some odd things happening in her shop. Clint wants to make sure that Noelle is safe and he also wants her to follow her dreams. Noelle doesn’t want a relationship with a Marine, her father is a Marine, who will spend most of his time away from her. Clint wants a relationship. Will they be able ...more
Nikki Epperson
Dec 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Humbug? Nope.

Happy Cat is one of my favorite places. I love the O’Dell brothers so much!
The brother text message threads have been a great source of entertainment!
There is something special about each of these books, but I think I cherished this one the most. Maybe because it was the last? Maybe because of the timing of the year with release? I don’t know, but I highly recommend all 4 books!
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
Never a dull moment can be had in Happy Cat, GA. Clint is back doing his recruiting work as a marine and runs into Noelle. Noelle owns a bakery in town that has been having a few issues. When Clint rescues Noelle for Nutquacker happy chaos ensues. The O'Dell clan are to cute for words.
There are a tons of crazy laugh out loud moments that make it a Grant and Valente book. The memes, the gingerbread men, the caroling to name a few.

Reviewed by: Alex L.
Turning Pages At ...: Humbugged (Happy Cat #4) by Pippa Grant 22 15 Dec 26, 2019 02:53PM

• Bang Theory
  • The Bangover
  • Wild Open Hearts (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • The Mogul and the Muscle (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • Friends with Bang-ifits
  • Protecting What's Mine
  • The One Night Stand Before Christmas (Reindeer Falls, #3)
  • A Down and Dirty Christmas
  • The Price Of Scandal (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • If You Give A Jerk A Gingerbread (Reindeer Falls, #2)
  • Sugared (Misfit Brides, #4)
  • Merried (Misfit Brides, #5)
  • Smittened (Misfit Brides, #3)
  • Love in Due Time (Green Valley Library, #1)
  • The Boss Who Stole Christmas (Reindeer Falls, #1)
  • Her Rebel Heart (The Officers' Ex-Wives Club, #1)
  • Holiday Ever After
  • Unhitched (Misfit Brides, #7)
Pippa Grant is a USA Today Bestselling author who writes romantic comedies that will make tears run down your leg. When she's not reading, writing or sleeping, she's being crowned employee of the month as a stay-at-home mom and housewife trying to prepare her adorable demon spawn to be productive members of society, all the while fantasizing about long walks on the beach with hot chocolate chip ...more

Happy Cat (4 books)
  • Hosed (Happy Cat, #1)
  • Hammered (Happy Cat, #2)
  • Hitched (Happy Cat, #3)
“Bad Noelle. Bad thoughts. Elf geese are friends, not food.” 0 likes