Start by marking “Big Dicker (Harem Station, #3)” as Want to Read:
Big Dicker (Harem Station, #3)

Big Dicker

(Harem Station)

Welcome to Mighty Minions Resort.

Jimmy’s personal hell.

All Jimmy wants is a booster shot of DNA scrambler so he never has to find his one-true soul mate. But life rarely goes the way you plan it.

After dropping Xyla off on Blue Sand Beach for a little vacay with her sexbot girlfriends the Big Dicker has to make an emergency landing on the demon-themed Mighty Minions Resort.
Published June 10th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Big Dicker, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Big Dicker

Lexxie (un)Conventional Bookworms
*I received a free copy of Big Dicker. This has in no way influenced my review which is honest and unbiased.*

Big Dicker continues the story of some of my favorite humanoid aliens! The puns, the fun and the hotness grabbed my attention from the start, and I had a lot of fun with Jimmy's story! Especially because nobody could ever pronounce his name right - that had me giggle each time :) Delphi was a nice new addition to the cast of characters, and I loved how sneaky she was in the beginning.

New
Carissa
Wow, this world keeps on building and building. I'm truly loving this genre change Julie is writing and from the past few books I have been reading. Things have started to get twisted with the main plot, so I can't wait to see how it all turns out. I loved how this one was also unpredictable and keeps me guessing.

Definitely read the series in order.
Pam Nelson
Jun 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book, it was funny and sexy.
It was organic how Jimmy and Delphi meet and connected, well maybe not organic ;) but it felt that way.
We meet some key players and you really get a better understanding of this world that the author has created. She keeps you on your toes and the twists you don’t see coming will blow your mind and have you smiling like ‘ahh yes she is an evil genius.’

The Loathsome One and the ships are kinda scary not going to lie, but boy do they make things interesti
Veronica LaRoche
This series is PHENOMENAL. Jimmy and Delphi are so amazing together. I love Jimmy and Delphi’s story and the twists WOW, I didn’t see that coming. JA is such a brilliant writer and I absolutely love every book and characters that she has written. This series is crazy good, I can’t wait too see what will happen next. So excited for Luck’s story next.

I voluntarily reviewed this Advanced Reader Copy of this book.
Wendy LeGrand
Shelves: arcs
I never imagined I would enjoy reading Sci-Fi so much! And maybe it has to do with the way that JA Huss is writing it under the pen name KC Cross! It's no secret that she can write the hell out of the sexy times! And Jimmy and Delphi have plenty of sexy times in Big Dicker!

This time around, the action doesn't take place on Harem Station, or even anywhere near it. Jimmy ends up having to make an emergency stop on Mighty Minions Station after his ship, Big Dicker gets a virus that requires her ge
Brandee (un)Conventional Bookworms
Oh boy! KC Cross/JA Huss really turned up the excitement and action in Big Dicker ! I loved getting Jimmy's story. And just as his name is unique for an Akeelian (no one can pronounce it!) his love story is unique as well. Delphi just "fit" him and it was funny to think they fell in love the "old-fashioned way." Even more exciting than the romance though was the intrigue. Everything from trying to figure out what is going on with Mighty Minions station to the conspiracy to kidnap Jimmy to secre ...more
Jennifer Herbert
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is my kind of love story. I don’t believe in soul mates, I believe in love. This book is all about love.....
-Finding love when you’re not looking
-Choosing love over everything, even when it goes against your life’s purpose
-Holding onto that love even when it could destroy you
-Believing that love will conquer all when everything is stacked again you.

Now throw in some alien species, a few robots, sentential space ships, a couple of Alpha males and a kick ass leading lady and you’ve got your
Diane Deguzman
Jun 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Courtney Green
Received this book from Author for Honest Review
I Give this Book a 4/5 Star Rating.

Heat: 4.5/5
Romance: 4/5
Suspense: 4/5
Drama: 5.5

No Spoilers.
I advise you to read the books in ordered, you can’t read this one without the others.
Really Liked Jimmy pretty much from the Start, and Delphi was surprisingly likable and it was very quickly also.
I was kinda afraid at the beginning this was going to be a fast paced book despite all the chapters, but it was reasonably slow and perfectly paced.
Each book so
Theresa Scerbo
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a wild.ride! Terrifically entertaining and full of surprises. You really don't know where you'll end up, which makes reading this story so enjoyable. It's part of what makes JA Huss books so appealing to me, getting lost in the journey. I loved exploring more of the world and people outside of Harem Station. Science fiction romance with the perfect amount of science fiction.
Marty Lowe
So fun!

Oh goodness what a fun read. Maybe Jimmy doesn't think it's very funny to be sorta stuck on a planet that's a theme park for families? And these AI's crack me up!! Enjoy!!
Nightbird Novels
Jun 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Jimmy is an Akeelian who has zero interest in finding his one true mate. While on his way to refresh his DNA scrambler to ensure just that, his ship, the Big Dicker, has to make an emergency stop at the place nightmare's are made of... the family focused Mighty Minions Resort.

Cygnian Princess Delphi needs to kidnap Jimmy and bring him back to the Loathsome One if she wants to save her brother. But there's something about Jimmy... and the Mighty Minions Resort that stops her mission dead in it’s
Susie Price
Jun 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG...So This little gem is SO NOT What you will expect...one of her best Mindf*cks in awhile if ya ask me....but I love this kind of stuff and I also love her writing so well it goes hand in hand. And I truly want to Thank You Julie for the EOBS in Booty Hunter 10 times Over!!! Isten I will take him YES!! Gideon will come when its ready!!

SO "JIMMY" LMAO that they cant say the most normal name to me is hilarious. Big Dicker has a ton of LOL moments and then some real Creepy crazy ones of is this
Christina Balaz
Jun 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
These books are just getting better and better. I absolutely loved Big Dicker and the ship too (of the same name, I loved the mix-up of the name there!). This book was full of emotions, sexy times and a whole lot of laughs. I loved the twists and surprises in this book, they were so not what I was expecting but I loved all the extra information revealed.
These characters are so fun to read about, I love how they just come to life and easily connect with each other. I loved the circumstances that
Silvia
Fun, action, romance

Big Dicker (Harem Station book 3) is packed full of fun, action, and romance. This book is about Jimmy who is one of the outlaw brothers and he just happens to have a name that’s the hardest to pronounce! Jimmy. Say it slowly. No, it’s Jim-eeee! You have to read the book, lol. It had me in stitches.

As with the previous books, a princess is involved. Most of the action takes place at the Mighty Minions Resort, a kid/family friendly kinda creepy fantasyland and like all theme p
Pam Schaeffer
Jun 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I just loved Big Dicker!! What an amazing read. These books must be read in order to understand the full meaning of the story. This is Jimmy and Delphi's story.

I have to say as a parent that Mighty Minion Resort reminds me scarily of Disney World. They just put a vacuum in your pocket and all your money is gone.

Jimmy has left Xyla on a Blue Sands Beach for a reunion with her other sexbot friends. Big Dicker gets a virus and is forced to emergency land at Mighty Minion Resort. Where he meets Pr
Micheala

It took me a while to get through because it took me a while to get into. Of all the books in the series so far, this is the one I like the least. Even the synopsis didn’t pull me in, like book 1’s did. On that note, book 4 sounds amazing and I am excited to read it.

Jimmy has no interest in finding his mate and while on the way to modify his DNA so he never does find his mate, he is forced to make an emergency stop. While there, he meets Princess Delpi, who, fu
Sharon  in SF
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Our Hero, Jimmy, is forced to dock his ship on the Mighty Minions (MM) Resort Station after his ship, Big Dicker, suffers a mishap. Unlike other stations that may cater to Jimmy and his brothers from the Harem Station, MM's caters to the uber-theme park family experience like a certain mouse kingdom that shall remain nameless. He's not used to waiting in lines and being charged exorbitant fees to get the simplest things done. What he says out loud is typically what we want to say when visiting t ...more
Jennifer  Tyronney
Jun 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well this instalment of the Harem Station series is definitely not one to miss!

I loved Delphi and Jimmy and was routing for them the entire time they were fighting their connection to one another and then grappling to hold on to it.

Delphi is strong and feisty and courageous. She was the perfect heroine for this story and Jimmy, well, he’s an Akeelian male who gets your heart racing!

I felt so many emotions along the way whilst reading this tale. I laughed at Jimmy’s frustrations with the Mighty
Viki
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Big Dicker, you gotta love that name, ha. This is the 3rd book in the new sci fi series of JAHuss/KCCross. This is a world like no other. It’s fun, sexy, suspenseful, mysterious and so interesting. The story is about Jimmy and Delphi this time. They were such strong characters and were willing to do anything to be together. I can’t wait to read more about them in the future books because I’ve got so many questions still.

In each book, the world gets bigger, the more we learn about the characters
Courtenay Bennett
Jun 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh, my goodness... this plot is thickening fast! What seemed like a sweet notion of soulmates in Booty Hunter quickly took a turn for the creepy in Big Dicker. And in true JA Huss form (queen of the plot twist) - the twist we get with it is so ahhh, just so satisfying, I think.
It’s not all creepy and twisty though. There’s a lot of humour in this one. Whether it’s the rip-off tourist trap station where Jimmy and Delphi get essentially trapped and conned out of millions of credits, or the fact th
Debra Rowland
Jun 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This 3rd book in the series centres around Jimmy and Delphi. Jimmy has to make an emergency stop because his ship Big Dicker has contracted a virus and needs immediate attention. The nearest Station is Mighty Minions, a resort full of demonic kids and families. After infecting Big Dicker with the virus Delphi follows Jimmy to the Station to kidnap him, she needs to deliver him to The Loathsome One in exchange for her brother who is imprisoned. Unfortunately for Delphi the mission is taking longe ...more
That DamnCanadian
Jun 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another hit book in the series!!

A MUST READ!!!

If you have started this new series of J A Huss, then you know that this is the 3rd book in the series, each "brother" technically they aren't brothers but they grew up together, is slowly finding their mate, but here is the kicker, this is just a romance story, no no my friend there is so much more going on, in this book we have Jimmy, whom in this reality no body can seem to pronounce his name which is actually hilarious, then we have Delphi, who
Cyndi
Jun 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy Suns!

Buckle in and hold onto your Mighty Minions hat! It's going to get a bit bumpy, a tad fast, and there will be blinding lights! Although not the kind you want to see. ;-)

Jimmy and Delphi are stranded temporarily on a station filled with, oh boy, KIDS and crazy taunting minions at the family vacation station. Not to mention everyone seems to know who Jimmy is and keep adding Yates to his last name. What's up with that? And Dicker seems to be winning big at strip poker, but is she?? Thing
Melissa Schaub
Jun 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sci -Fi lovers pay attention!! This series should be the next one you check out...

Big Dicker is the third book in KC Cross’s (JA Huss) Harem Station series and it is a refreshing, wildly creative series that follow the leaders of the Harem Station as they discover the “greater plan” and their part in it. This installment reveals some more secrets but the twists make it impossible to figure out what’s going to happen next.

Jimmy is hilarious and his reaction to Delphi had me cracking up. He was s
Femke
Judi
Jun 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hilarious, action packed, “Love Always Wins” fun...

Who knew getting stuck at an evil disneyland could be such a hoot. Delphi may have come into Jimmy’s life through deception but they prove nothing is set in stone in this “world”. The sentient ships Dicker and Queenie, as well as the bots are characters themselves and a part of the family. This sci-fi experience is all enveloping, every detail so well thought out. And while our intrepid couple has to fight for their HEA, sigh, we still have an o
Konny
Jun 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Big D by KC Cross is book three in her Harem Station Series .
Every book is about another couple, but for best reading experience I strongly recommend to read the books in order. The previous books are Booty Hunter and Star Crossed.
This si Jimmy and Delphi's story.
Jimmy is one of the brothers who was welcomed at Harem Station by Alcor. Now the boys are all grown up and out in the space for adventures. Jimmy is staranded in his own personal hell and there he meets the Cygnian Princess Delphi. Del
Liz
Jun 11, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sci-Fi romances are new to me but if JA Huss writes it, I will read it. Big Dicker by JA Huss, writing as KC Cross, was fun, steamy and full of surprises. Jimmy has no intentions in finding his soul mate and will do what it takes to avoid it. But when his ship has an emergency, he finds himself on the Mighty Minion Resort. His worst nightmare.

Delphi is a princess that is strong, determined and on a mission. Her mission? Jimmy, but once they meet, they can’t deny what they feel. At the same time
Kathi
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant Sci-Fi Adventure, Quite the theme park Experience too!!

While the situation may be life and death – we are also treated to quite the humorous version of a theme park run by vindictive AI. Jimmy is shielding his DNA, to prevent being matched with his soulmate. Another must kidnap him to save their sibling. Ships with gambling problems, and a naming misunderstanding all combine into a sizzling, fast-paced romp which highly entertains!!

*** I am voluntarily leaving my honest review of this
« previous 1 3 next »
J.A. Huss never wanted to be a writer and she still dreams of that elusive career as an astronaut. She originally went to school to become an equine veterinarian but soon figured out they keep horrible hours and decided to go to grad school instead. That Ph.D wasn’t all it was cracked up to be (and she really sucked at the whole scientist thing), so she dropped out and got a M.S. in forensic toxic ...more

Harem Station (4 books)
  • Booty Hunter (Harem Station #1)
  • Star Crossed (Harem Station #2)
  • Lady Luck (Harem Station, #4)