Start by marking “The Grand Man: A Scandinavian Thriller” as Want to Read:
The Grand Man: A Scandinavian Thriller

The Grand Man: A Scandinavian Thriller

A fast-paced detective novel about an American jazz-journalist in Stockholm who gets drawn into two unsolved Swedish mysteries: the 1986 murder of prime minister Olof Palme, and Stieg Larsson's missing fourth book.
Published May 15th 2019 by Books on Demand

To ask other readers questions about The Grand Man, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Grand Man

Amy
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019, june-2019
Three Swedish mysteries in one book! I loved the main storyline the most and this was filled with compelling characters. Man, I wish I had Lisbeth Salander's voice in my head to guide me.
Rolando Barrientos
Jul 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
This story was unique and amazing in many ways since it talks about politics, love, murder, jazz and its musicians. All I am thinking now is I want a fika. The story will grab you from the star and you won’t want to put it down. Loved the characters that are passionate about what they do for a living and the major twists between them. Highly recommend it ⭐⭐⭐⭐ ...more
Therese Sköldehammar
is currently reading it
Jul 09, 2019
Kathleen
Jul 15, 2019
Florence Wetzel is the author of several novels: Holy Denver, a story of a bookseller's spiritual awakening; Madeline: A Novel of Love, Buddhism, and Hoboken, a tale of bohemian life in the 1980s; Mrs. Papadakis and Aspasia, two novels about expatriate life in Crete; and the jazz mystery Dashiki, an adult whodunit in the spirit of Nancy Drew.

In spring 2019 Florence published The Grand Man: A Scan