Start by marking “Crave (Crave, #1)” as Want to Read:
Crave (Crave, #1)

Crave

(Crave #1)

My whole world changed when I stepped inside the academy. Nothing is right about this place or the other students in it. Here I am, a mere mortal among godsor monsters. I still cant decide which of these warring factions I belong to, if I belong at all. I only know the one thing that unites them is their hatred of me.

Then theres Jaxon Vega. A vampire with deadly secrets
Published April 7th 2020 by Entangled: Teen

To ask other readers questions about Crave, please sign up.
Tracy Wolff No, this is the first in a trilogy. And yes, the romance is a main factor, along with the narrator's journey to discover who and what she is.…moreNo, this is the first in a trilogy. And yes, the romance is a main factor, along with the narrator's journey to discover who and what she is. (less)
Stephanie Marquez Are there vampires, yes.
Is there a love interest that is a vampire, yes.

There are many pop culture references like Twilight, Legacies, Vampire…more
Are there vampires, yes.
Is there a love interest that is a vampire, yes.

There are many pop culture references like Twilight, Legacies, Vampire Academy...no quotes.

It's not a ripoff by any means. The lead is about as opposite of Bella as you can get. There are also more super natural beings of all types not just vampires and werewolves.(less)

Start your review of Crave (Crave, #1)
☽ TheBibliotheque
I'll be honest, this book did not sparkle and I hope you are ready for a review with (1) bad twilight puns and (2) Robert Pattinson reenacting my thoughts.

But before I get to it, I'd like to make very clear that my love for the Twilight series has the life expectancy of Carlisle Cullen, and so it has existed since collars were all the rage and it will stay flawless, strong and pretty hot for a dad.

So as much as the vampire genre seems to have been buried by authors and publishers for some
Bre *B.B. Lynn Reads*
I keep trying to tell you, but you wont listen. Someone is trying to kill you, Grace.

Its official, YA vampires are back, and Im really digging this new and improved version! Crave gives us everything weve been asking for, complete with vampires, dragons, and werewolves, oh my!

This is going to be a lot of things, Grace. Easy isnt one of them.

I loved a lot about this book. The plot, while similar to other fantasy books, is still unique and knows how and when to surprise you. There were a lot of
Tadiana ✩Night Owl☽
Receives ARC of book. (Nice publicity package BTW!)
Scratches head.
Is another Twilight knock-off really what we need?
Reads book: = Twilight with more smoldering gazes and making out, more F-bombs, colder weather, a slight upgrade to Bella (not as much as I hoped), and erotic bloodsucking.
And bonus! told in first person present tense.
Another bonus! Cliffhanger ending.

Twilight was a guilty pleasure. This one wasnt as much fun for me.

Full RTC.
Candace Robinson
ARC received via publisher!
Nenia ⚡ Aspiring Evil Overlord ⚡ Campbell
Honestly, someone could shit on a napkin and if they told me it was vampire-related, I would probably still want to read that napkin.

This sounds really good though. :F
Stephanie Marquez
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Crave is like Twilight grew up to be a witty, sophisticated feminist with a flare for fun and sexual tension.

When reading, Crave the easiest comparison to draw would be that of, Twilight. But I feel like I would not be giving the author the credit due for what she has done for this genre. No, Crave may be the vampire love story we were missing from Stephanie Meyers series but we have arrived in 2020 more sophisticated, demanding more from our heroines, and our literature.

I sat with Grace and
alana ♡
Mar 31, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: fantasy
Give me all the vamps pls & thanks.
Victoria Booklover
Mar 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Thank you entangled teen for sending me this book! I was super excited to receive it in exchange for my honest thoughts.

Lets go.

Before you read this book, you need to know a something...

This books reads very YA-like. Not that mature borderline adult fantasy aka New Adult that youre used to seeing in most of our YA books now. This is closer to what YA used to be. Fun simple writing that has a youthful feel to it. So if thats not something youre interested in...then this book isnt for you.

Jennifer ~ TarHeelReader
Apr 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
A bit of a departure for me!

Graces parents have died, and shes sent to a boarding school where her uncle is headmaster. Shes now living in Alaska (I LOVE Alaska!). The characters are so likable. Starting with Grace, I just loved her. Her uncle really cares for her, and her cousin is her best friend. Jaxon is a vampire and brings along some mystery. The atmosphere of the boarding school is engaging. Theres so much to love here. While I dont read a ton of young adult fantasy, there are times I
Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth

DNF @32%

I tried, I really did. It took me a week to make it to 30% and I just can't do it. The heroine is juvenile, repeating in her mind how hot everyone is. And everything is something AF. i can't count all the ways something is AF, sexy AF, creepy AF, hot AF...I expect from YA that the language is different from CR but boy, this heroine sounds like a 14 year old.

Everything is cliche and not very original. I get that this has a hard time after so many amazing YA vampire books but for that it
Eden'S Garden
Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
As soon as I picked up this book I was emersed in the world of dragons, witches, and of course, vampires. I have no doubt that when Crave comes out it will be a bestseller. With everyone trying to kill Grace, the drama of Lia and Jaxon, the mysteriousness of the Order, and the turf war of the vampires and the rest of the world, it is impossible to put down. I'm in middle school and I have read a lot of books like the Hunger Games, Harry Potter, and The Giver but this might be my new favorite. I ...more
Melanie  Brinkman
At Katmere Academy, "Bite me" may be taken quite literally.

Grace thought her world was done being upended after the tragic accident that killed her parents. But her whole life changes once again when she steps into the academy. Something isn't right about the place or the other students.

When she meets Jaxon, a gorgeous guy with an attitude, the feeling of walking into a den of gods and monsters increases. Worse, someone seems be trying to take Grace out. Stuck in a remote castle, leaving is
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Vampires are back and hotter than ever.

Everyone answers to me...eventually.

Oh yes they do. Jaxon is dark, dangerous, and oh so swoon worthy. And he loves a strong heroine. No stalkers here. The chemistry between Grace and Jaxon lights up every page. From the witty banter to the late night texts, you will fall in love with their story.

But this isnt just some epic romance. There are so many characters to fall in love with. From Macy, to Flint, to Mekhi, youll want to be the next student at
Kay  (mamabear_reads)
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Omg this book had me hooked the entire way through!!
I read this in one sitting! Just when I thought I was over vampires, this book made me fall right back in love with them!
The characters are so funny, witty, and sexy!
I definitely recommend picking this one up!
Aly
God, I've been waiting for more paranormal romance!

Vampires, witches, wolf shifters, dragon shifters...What more could I possibly want???

So the summary gives us a good idea of what's in store, but Grace doesn't know the world she's been brought into. After her parents' deaths, she moves with her uncle and cousin, Macy, to Alaska. She joins a boarding school and is just trying to fit in. Well, turns out she's going to have quite a bit of trouble with that! This book was fun, as in it made me
MC
Mar 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
OMIGOD READ THIS!
5 out of 5, put this in your shopping cart, get ready for teen angst and fangs, and go!

Crave is my new obsession. Im not usually a fan of stories that begin with tragic orphans, but I will make an exception! After the sudden loss of her parents, Grace moves up to Alaska to live with her uncle, who runs a prestigious boarding school in the middle of nowhere. Upon arrival it becomes clear that the other students dont want her there and that the school is clearly divided into
Jackie
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was ok
Shelves: fantasy, arcs, 2020-reads
Did you ever wonder what would have happened if Bella Swan actually made it to Alaska for college because boy is this the perfect read for you!

Crave takes us to the snowy mountains of Alaska to an exclusive boarding school where Amazonian like women and beautiful men roam the halls leaving new student Grace feeling a little out of sorts but its not long before she crosses paths with swoon worthy Jaxon and finds herself at the center of a power struggle between all creatures who go bump in the
Jacqueline (Jbooklover)
Mar 29, 2020 marked it as to-read
*Was sent an ARC in exchange for an honest review*
Rebeca
Mar 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
I received an early copy of this book from the publisher in exchange for an honest review.

Craved surprised me in ways I didnt expect. Its been a long time since I last read a book about vampires so imagine my surprise when I saw people talking about this book on IG! I fangirled... a lot🌚 Once I read the synopsis I immediately added it to my TBR and hoped to get an early copy... which I did and I would be lying if I say I didnt jump out of emotion when I got it💁♀

Things I enjoyed about Crave:

Cillian
Jan 24, 2020 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition

Vampires are back...

THANK FUCK! Oh, Tracy...thank you, thank you, thank you.
They should have never left.
Ahana M Rao (Heart’s Content)
You can find this review of Crave on my blog, Heart's Content!

Received an Advanced Readers Copy from the publisher, Entangled Teen, via Edelweiss+ in exchange for an honest review. Thank you!

I think it's important to get this out of the way, that I'm thankful for the consistent reminder on how this is the next Twilight, which helped create a general awareness in me as I began reading, that I can expect some similarities. I won't deny that there are similarities, but I think given the wide scope
Alexandra ✨Reading By Starlight✨
Hmmmm... getting major Twilight vibes from that cover... 🤔🤔🤔
KristynRene The Hype Queen of Books
A writer of Adult Romance is tackling YA Paranormal Romance??
Where the hell is my wallet?!?! I found something to throw it at.
Sasha Summers
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful new world for YA readers to absolutely lose themselves in. With it's gripping cast of characters, hot h/h/ chemistry, awesome nods to books/TV/film, adorable dialogue, and the holy-whoa pacing, this book is a Keeper!
Plus - can we just take a moment to appreciate how beautiful, scary, intense, wounded, and worthy Jaxson is. A nice long moment.
Up all night reading it and, honestly, I really really need the sequel to get here so I can have more Jaxon.
Because... I might have mentioned
Megan
Apr 08, 2020 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2020
FULL REVIEW TO BE FOUND ON https://alittleshelfrighteous.wordpre...

(Side note, Im genuinely baffled why this has so many good reviews? Anyway...)

MY THOUGHTS
❝Were balanced on a razor-thin tightrope, and every day, every minute, is a balancing act. One wrong step in either direction, and the world burns.❞
Like, OMG WTF was this book? It was definitely not sexy AF. FML. Sad face emoji, eye roll emoji . . . Wait, you mean that I shouldn't talk like that in the review? Isn't that how all teenagers
Dayle (the literary llama)
3.5 Stars. Its juvenile, cliched, and emotionally psychotic... but I kinda dont care cause its the type of ridiculous guilty pleasure that we need to just allow ourselves to fall into during these stressful times. So I recommend it.

So heres the thing, theres a few too many OMGs and AFs and italicization. Everyone is gorgeous and stunningly beautiful without being uniquely descriptive. The heroine constantly feels foreboding intuition but ignores it (ladies! Never ignore that voice in your head
Valerie
Mar 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I'm so grateful to Entangled Teen for sending me this book early. I will admit that I love the cover but I wasn't sure I had time to read it. One evening, I picked it up to just look a bit. I wasn't intending to start reading it. But... the best laid plans.

Yeah, the story pulled me in from the beginning with the humor, the mystery and the sexy guy who can't seem to leave Grace alone. Who can resist a girl being forced to relocate to an Alaskan boarding school and meeting an incredible gorgeous
Mar 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
I really enjoy the magical feeling of this book. That ending was so awesome. I need book two like right now.
Courtney
Feb 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have received this ARC from Entangled Teen for an honest review.
I absolutely loved this book!! This book is my new all time favorite book. I can't wait for the second book to come out! It will have you swooning and falling in love with all of the characters and craving more. If I could, I would rate this book 100/5. You will love the twists and danger that comes along with reading this book,as well as all of the vampires, witches, shifters, and dragons.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Gotham High
  • The Betrothed (The Betrothed, #1)
  • Reborn Yesterday (Phenomenal Fate, #1)
  • Belle Révolte
  • The Raven and the Dove (The Raven and the Dove, #1)
  • Sick Kids in Love
  • The Oracle Code
  • The Family Upstairs
  • The Seventh Sun (The Age of the Seventh Sun, #1)
  • Wicked As You Wish (A Hundred Names for Magic, #1)
  • From Blood and Ash (Blood And Ash, #1)
  • The Cabin at the End of the World
  • The Queen's Assassin (The Queen's Secret, #1)
  • The Sound of Stars
  • Malice
  • Echoes Between Us
  • Every Other Weekend
  • End of Watch (Bill Hodges Trilogy, #3)
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Tracy Wolff is a lover of vampires, dragons, and all things that go bump in the night. A onetime English professor, she now devotes all her time to writing dark and romantic stories with tortured heroes and kick-butt heroines. She has written all her sixty-plus novels from her home in Austin, Texas, which she shares with her family.

You can find her