Start by marking “Crave” as Want to Read:

Crave

My whole world changed when I stepped inside the academy. Nothing is right about this place or the other students in it. Here I am, a mere mortal among godsor monsters. I still cant decide which of these warring factions I belong to, if I belong at all. I only know the one thing that unites them is their hatred of me.

Then theres Jaxon Vega. A vampire with deadly secrets
Expected publication: April 7th 2020 by Entangled: Teen

Win a Copy of This Book

Release date: Apr 07, 2020
    Enter to win a print copy of Tracy Wolff's highly anticipated new Young Adult title, CRAVE!

Format: Print book

Giveaway ends in: a

Availability: 5 copies available, 4453 people requesting

Giveaway dates: Mar 26 - Apr 06, 2020

Countries available: U.S.

• Friend Reviews

To ask other readers questions about Crave, please sign up.
    Tracy Wolff No, this is the first in a trilogy. And yes, the romance is a main factor, along with the narrator's journey to discover who and what she is.…moreNo, this is the first in a trilogy. And yes, the romance is a main factor, along with the narrator's journey to discover who and what she is. (less)
    Sabrina Kaye Fox Nope. It does mention Twilight but it's not a rip-off of it by any means. I think Grace is a more likable character than Bella and this takes place in…moreNope. It does mention Twilight but it's not a rip-off of it by any means. I think Grace is a more likable character than Bella and this takes place in Alaska in a school of other supernatural creatures than just vamps. (less)

Start your review of Crave
    Bre *B.B. Lynn Reads*
    I keep trying to tell you, but you wont listen. Someone is trying to kill you, Grace.

Its official, YA vampires are back, and Im really digging this new and improved version! Crave gives us everything weve been asking for, complete with vampires, dragons, and werewolves, oh my!

This is going to be a lot of things, Grace. Easy isnt one of them.

I loved a lot about this book. The plot, while similar to other fantasy books, is still unique and knows how and when to surprise you. There were a lot of
    ☽ TheBibliotheque
    Jan 24, 2020 rated it liked it
    Shelves: read-arc
    I'll be honest, this book did not sparkle.
    (Yes, this is what you get when Twilight is mentioned on the pitch, sparklin' bad puns.)

Once again, I'd like to make very clear that my love for the Twilight series is - and will be - eternal, as much as the vampire genre seems to have been buried by authors and publishers for some years. It does look like since 2019 it may be slowly awakening but, at this rate, we may as well keep it underground because y'all.

Y'ALL. I seem to keep walking into a wall
    Tadiana ✩Night Owl☽
    Receives ARC of book. (Nice publicity package BTW!)
    Scratches head.
    Is another Twilight knock-off really what we need?
    Reads book: = Twilight with more smoldering gazes and making out, more F-bombs, colder weather, a slight upgrade to Bella (not as much as I hoped), and erotic bloodsucking.
    And bonus! told in first person present tense.
    Another bonus! Cliffhanger ending.

Twilight was a guilty pleasure. This one wasnt as much fun for me.

Full RTC.
    Candace Robinson
    ARC received via publisher!
    Nenia ⚡ Aspiring Evil Overlord ⚡ Campbell
    Honestly, someone could shit on a napkin and if they told me it was vampire-related, I would probably still want to read that napkin.

This sounds really good though. :F
    Stephanie Marquez
    Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    Crave is like Twilight grew up to be a witty, sophisticated feminist with a flare for fun and sexual tension.

When reading, Crave the easiest comparison to draw would be that of, Twilight. But I feel like I would not be giving the author the credit due for what she has done for this genre. No, Crave may be the vampire love story we were missing from Stephanie Meyers series but we have arrived in 2020 more sophisticated, demanding more from our heroines, and our literature.

I sat with Grace and
    Victoria Booklover
    Mar 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
    Thank you entangled teen for sending me this book! I was super excited to receive it in exchange for my honest thoughts.

Lets go.

Before you read this book, you need to know a something...

This books reads very YA-like. Not that mature borderline adult fantasy aka New Adult that youre used to seeing in most of our YA books now. This is closer to what YA used to be. Fun simple writing that has a youthful feel to it. So if thats not something youre interested in...then this book isnt for you.

Eden'S Garden
    Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    As soon as I picked up this book I was emersed in the world of dragons, witches, and of course, vampires. I have no doubt that when Crave comes out it will be a bestseller. With everyone trying to kill Grace, the drama of Lia and Jaxon, the mysteriousness of the Order, and the turf war of the vampires and the rest of the world, it is impossible to put down. I'm in middle school and I have read a lot of books like the Hunger Games, Harry Potter, and The Giver but this might be my new favorite. I ...more
    Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    Vampires are back and hotter than ever.

Everyone answers to me...eventually.

Oh yes they do. Jaxon is dark, dangerous, and oh so swoon worthy. And he loves a strong heroine. No stalkers here. The chemistry between Grace and Jaxon lights up every page. From the witty banter to the late night texts, you will fall in love with their story.

But this isnt just some epic romance. There are so many characters to fall in love with. From Macy, to Flint, to Mekhi, youll want to be the next student at
    Kay  (mamabear_reads)
    Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    Omg this book had me hooked the entire way through!!
    I read this in one sitting! Just when I thought I was over vampires, this book made me fall right back in love with them!
    The characters are so funny, witty, and sexy!
    I definitely recommend picking this one up!
    Jackie
    Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was ok
    Shelves: fantasy, arcs, 2020-reads
    Did you ever wonder what would have happened if Bella Swan actually made it to Alaska for college because boy is this the perfect read for you!

Crave takes us to the snowy mountains of Alaska to an exclusive boarding school where Amazonian like women and beautiful men roam the halls leaving new student Grace feeling a little out of sorts but its not long before she crosses paths with swoon worthy Jaxon and finds herself at the center of a power struggle between all creatures who go bump in the
    Aly
    God, I've been waiting for more paranormal romance!

Vampires, witches, wolf shifters, dragon shifters...What more could I possibly want???

So the summary gives us a good idea of what's in store, but Grace doesn't know the world she's been brought into. After her parents' deaths, she moves with her uncle and cousin, Macy, to Alaska. She joins a boarding school and is just trying to fit in. Well, turns out she's going to have quite a bit of trouble with that! This book was fun, as in it made me
    Cillian
    Jan 24, 2020 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition

Vampires are back...

THANK FUCK! Oh, Tracy...thank you, thank you, thank you.
    They should have never left.
    Rebeca
    Mar 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
    I received an early copy of this book from the publisher in exchange for an honest review.

Craved surprised me in ways I didnt expect. Its been a long time since I last read a book about vampires so imagine my surprise when I saw people talking about this book on IG! I fangirled... a lot🌚 Once I read the synopsis I immediately added it to my TBR and hoped to get an early copy... which I did and I would be lying if I say I didnt jump out of emotion when I got it💁♀

Things I enjoyed about Crave:

KristynRene The Hype Queen of Books
    A writer of Adult Romance is tackling YA Paranormal Romance??
    Where the hell is my wallet?!?! I found something to throw it at.
    Courtney
    Feb 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    I have received this ARC from Entangled Teen for an honest review.
    I absolutely loved this book!! This book is my new all time favorite book. I can't wait for the second book to come out! It will have you swooning and falling in love with all of the characters and craving more. If I could, I would rate this book 100/5. You will love the twists and danger that comes along with reading this book,as well as all of the vampires, witches, shifters, and dragons.
    Alexandra ✨Reading By Starlight✨
    Hmmmm... getting major Twilight vibes from that cover... 🤔🤔🤔
    Taschima
    Mar 02, 2020 marked it as to-read
    Do I want to go down a Twilight-esque rabbit hole?

You bet your sweet ass I do.
    Joee (booksandacupofjoee)
    Feb 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
    "Are you always such a drama queen, or do just trot it out for special occasions?" Love this quote!!😂

*4.5 stars*

Wanna know a sure way to my heart? Throw in a sexy, protective, alpha vampire and I'm a GONER! I'm not afraid to admit I love anything paranormal, especially vamps. So, of course, as soon as I heard about this book I knew I had to read it.

It was so addicting. This is a pretty big book and when I started it I didn't expect to read over half of it in one sitting. I couldn't get enough
    Zoe L.
    Feb 26, 2020 added it
    Did I drop everything just to binge read this book? Oh, you bet your hiney I did! I tried telling myself to behave and let it wait its turn. But I failed And then pulled an all nighter to devour it all. So, you can probably tell I REALLY enjoyed this book! I also REALLY need the second one like yesterday.

So, is Crave basically a Twilight retelling down to having a similar cover? YEP. Am I mad about that? HECK NO! I mean, its about time I get some more yummy vampires to obsess over! I mean, its
    Jenn Knight (coffee.bibliophile.mama)
    Crave truly lives up to its name; once you start reading you cant put it down! I thoroughly enjoyed this book. Think the Twilight series but with a heroine youll actually root for & a vampire with more dimension, character, and emotional reach. Yall, Twilight will forever own a special place in my heart because it got me through a really rough time in my life, but Crave has more depth & layers that make it Twilights grown up, fancier cousin...with a witch & dragon tattoo. 😂

I really
    MC
    Mar 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    Review Forthcoming...but OMIGOD READ THIS!
    Madison Flebotte
    Feb 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    This book is absolutely one of my new favorites. Action packed, but also calm and funny at other times. Definitely made me want to fly away to a private school in alaska!!! Hope there is a sequel to this book AND SOON because i dont know how long I can wait!! ...more
    Sasha Summers
    Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    A wonderful new world for YA readers to absolutely lose themselves in. With it's gripping cast of characters, hot h/h/ chemistry, awesome nods to books/TV/film, adorable dialogue, and the holy-whoa pacing, this book is a Keeper!
    Plus - can we just take a moment to appreciate how beautiful, scary, intense, wounded, and worthy Jaxson is. A nice long moment.
    Up all night reading it and, honestly, I really really need the sequel to get here so I can have more Jaxon.
    Because... I might have mentioned
    Lacy
    Mar 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
    This. Book. My Delena and TVD Universe heart is so so so full! I never thought I would find something that gave me as much joy as TVD did at one time. The Vampire Diaries is what brought me into the fandom universe. It's the reason I created a Twitter account. I had posters and magazine cutouts all over my walls. I made my own soundtrack mixtapes (cds) every single season up until Nina Dobrev left. I was that fangirl. Of course, I've joined and left many fandoms since then, but nothing has ...more
    Brooke
    Feb 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
    Shelves: arcs
    This eARC was provided by the publisher via Edelweiss+ in exchange for an honest review.

Tracy Wolffs new YA vampire romance, Crave, will sink its teeth into you and refuse to let you go until the final page. Full transparency here, my inner Twilight fangirl was immediately drawn to this book based on the cover design and the girl meets vampire plot description. Although Crave is initially reminiscent of Stephanie Meyers bestselling series, this book really comes alive and find its own magic as
    Valerie
    Mar 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    I'm so grateful to Entangled Teen for sending me this book early. I will admit that I love the cover but I wasn't sure I had time to read it. One evening, I picked it up to just look a bit. I wasn't intending to start reading it. But... the best laid plans.

Yeah, the story pulled me in from the beginning with the humor, the mystery and the sexy guy who can't seem to leave Grace alone. Who can resist a girl being forced to relocate to an Alaskan boarding school and meeting an incredible gorgeous
    Lexi
    Feb 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
    When this ARC hit my kindle I literally squealed with joy!! This book is one of my most highly anticipated reads for this year! YA. Vampires. Romance SIGN ME UP!

Then theres Jaxon
    Mary Lindsey
    Mar 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    AMAZING. Rtc
    Phara
    Feb 06, 2020 marked it as to-read
    I can't wait to read this.
    « previous 1 3 next »

• Sick Kids in Love
    • Reborn Yesterday (Phenomenal Fate, #1)
    • The Betrothed (The Betrothed, #1)
    • Of Curses and Kisses (St. Rosetta's Academy, #1)
    • The Upside of Falling
    • The Family Upstairs
    • Every Other Weekend
    • The Cabin at the End of the World
    • The Stars We Steal
    • Circus Of The Dead, Book #1
    • The Sound of Stars
    • The Oracle Code
    • End of Watch (Bill Hodges Trilogy, #3)
    • Lobizona (Wolves of No World, #1)
    • Where Dreams Descend (Kingdom of Cards, #1)
    • Belle Révolte
    • The Shadows Between Us
    • The Other Wife
    New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Tracy Wolff is a lover of vampires, dragons, and all things that go bump in the night. A onetime English professor, she now devotes all her time to writing dark and romantic stories with tortured heroes and kick-butt heroines. She has written all her sixty-plus novels from her home in Austin, Texas, which she shares with her family.

You can find her

News & Interviews

“He turns me inside out with a look, destroys me with a kiss.” 23 likes
    “I can see something in his eyes. Something powerful and terrible and all-consuming.” 23 likes