Start by marking “American Squire” as Want to Read:
American Squire

American Squire

(New Camelot Trilogy #3.6)

Former presidential aide Ryan Belvedere has been drifting in a fog of misery ever since his president was killed, but he reluctantly agrees to do a favor for a friend—fetching a rare book from a crumbling manor house in England. There he meets Sidney Blount—cold, sophisticated, Dominant—who’s at the same house to appraise the family art. It doesn’t take Sidney long to ...more
Audiobook, Read Me Romance podcast
Published May 20th 2019

To ask other readers questions about American Squire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about American Squire

Start your review of American Squire
Sophia Triad
Aug 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
The characters from New Camelot meet briefly the characters from the Thornchapel Series, while Merlin plays the matchmaker’s role.
Ryan Belvedere used to be president Ash’s humble servant and he belonged totally to him. Now he is lonely and devastated since his beloved boss king is dead.
Mr Blount is exactly who Ryan needs. He is cold, calculated and he loves to humiliate little subs like Ryan.
Highly recommended if you loved the New Camelot series, but it can also be enjoyed as a standalone if
Isabella.R
4 Ice God Stars

Gah, how does this author make me fall in love with a story that only felt like a handful of pages?

This is the story of Ryan Belvedere who is devastated and adrift after the death of his beloved president and boss, a man he more than admired.
On a mission to retrieve a rare book, he encounters the sadistic dominant Mr Sidney Blount who happens to be everything he has craved and wished for.
Fortunately, destiny has a plan for them as Mr Blount has been waiting for his own boy to
V💜Greedy~Thirst~For~Forbidden🖤
Finally Ryan Belvedere gets his very deserved HEA ahhhh what joy to go back to Camelot and way to get me intrigued into Thornchapel... I can’t wait for all books to be out so I can dive in. ...more
Michelle Claypot_Reads
This was such a delicious treat. A bite sized HEA for Ryan who I had grown to love in the New Camelot series. He deserved his Prince Charming, even if it comes in the form of a ruthless dominant Mr Blount. Yum!
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
When two giant worlds did collide, my heart got trampled!!
Camelot meets Thornchapel and I was left moist-pantied & breathles for more.
Sierra I hate that it was so short!! GIMME MORE

description

A handsome icy- cold demeanor and aristocratic personality & features is what makes Sidney Blount "He’s Caesar standing at the Rubicon, Hannibal gazing up at the Alps. It’s an expression that says he’s ready to conquer, and conquer ruthlessly."

description

Just his introduction affected ME as a reader outside of the
Steph's Romance Book Talk
5 Stars / 5 Steam Fans

SMOKIN HOT AMAZING GOODNESS!! If you loved The New Camelot Trilogy then you will LOVE this story. Ryan and Sidney are just plain FIRE!!

This specific video review will be included in the May 2019 wrap-up.

For other video book reviews check out my YouTube Channel: Steph's Romance Book Talk.
Joan
Jul 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
I think I enjoyed this more because I cannot wait for the next Thornchapel book. ;) Plus, loved Ryan in Camelot series. Nice easy novella.

I listened to this in Read Me Romance. I think though that one chapter might be missed in Read Me Romance as the same chapter was played twice...maybe I just played it twice. LOL.
Serena's Must Have Book Boyfriends
FUCKING LOVED IT!!!! Oh. My. Heart.

full review to come
AJ's book-reMarks
Mr. Ryan Belvedere

Sierra Simone does a crossover with the New Camelot & Thornchaple series with this novella. Mr. Belvedere get's his happy on! #hotaf, #mmm #domain #erotic
Karen
Aug 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Delicious.

Read it in a morning.

Two book worlds collide. The Camelot trilogy meets Thornchapel.

If you read A Lesson in Thorns you may have seen the little nod to the Ash’s most loyal servant Ryan Belvedere. Ryan is sent on a mission by Merlin to find a rare book in the library at Thornchapel. Events take place after American King. Ryan is a bit rudderless, jobless, lost.

He is introduced to Sidney Blount with his pristine clothes and leather gloves (the gloves are a thing to sigh at). He’s at
Leslie
This is a short, 56 pages, novella about Ryan Belvedere who was the aide to Ash in the, “New Camelot,” trilogy. It also merged with Simone’s, “Thornchapel,” world and takes place before book one of that series.

I enjoyed Belvedere in the Camelot books. And was curious about him. Especially after Ash sent him to Embry to enjoy when they couldn’t be together.

So I liked seeing Ryan find someone of his own. I only wish it had been longer!
Angelika
Aug 23, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019, m-m

#M/M #BDSM #single-pov #standalone #novella

. (not active on this account stop adding me)
representation: m/m romance

please enjoy my thoughts while reading this (spoilers for what happens, of course, and slight ones for the new camelot trilogy and a lesson in thorns):
(view spoiler)
Darlene I read to many boooks
cupcakes and bookshelves
I'mfinding it hard to adequately find words that will depict how this book made me feel. Sierra's books ALWAYS do this to me. I. Am. WRECKED by Ryan and Sidney, left full of all the feels. Such a Hot, sweet and sexy story ... and I especially LOVE Guy as a narrative. Once again Sierra delivers the PERFECT read that will stay with me for always. ...more
Linda (un)Conventional Bookworms
Short, hot, sweet. Not much more to say about American Squire, as it was only over a couple of days, and not much more than that happened. I would love to read more about Ryan, though, and I hope I'll get that one day.
Thelma
Jun 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great short story! love that we get to finally heard about Ryan story and it was awesome.. the chemistry between him and Sydney was amazing. since the very beginning both felt so much attraction to each other and we get to finally see them together.. Love the narrations too, the voices of Guy Locke really brought so many feelings and emotions to this story and characters..
Joey Love
Jul 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This novella was simply delicious. I loved every minute of it. Sierra Simone nailed it!
Vanessa Neves
Aug 27, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mm
4* if full novel
Rina
Sep 06, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Okay? I guess?
Didn’t sweep me off my feet, but had some good parts. Some cringe, too, though - would have recommended adding 50 pages and subtracting 100% instalove.
Not bad for a quick read inbetween and pretending I’ll catch up on my Reading Challenge, tho.
Carissa
May 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
I listened to the professionally narrated audiobook on the Read Me Romance Podcast for FREE!

Read Me Romance FREE Audiobooks https://bit.ly/2PzD65g

Listen for FREE here:
iTunes http://geni.us/A888vRA
Google Play http://geni.us/7lB4UBK
Stitcher https://bit.ly/2yX2zeH
Kelly
May 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars! Listened on RMR Podcast!!
Jean
Sep 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An absolutely perfect bridge novella between my favorite kinky Sierra Worlds. Ryan Belvedere is Devotion set adrift - a squire in service to a ghostly king. He travels to Thornchapel to find his moorings in the hands of a taciturn, strict art historian. Mysticism. Eroticism. Romanticism. all my favorite isms in on place. Goddess, I adore Sierra Simone.

And Merlin pops in!
3 stars. I love m/m books but there was just something about this that I didn't love. I liked it but I didn't love it. I can't put my finger on why.

Tessa piqued my interest for Sierra's book Priest since she hyped it so much. I've had it on my to-read shelf for forever but I just haven't read it yet for some reason. I might have to now after hearing Tessa talk about it.

I wish the audio books on the podcast were all standalones though. I haven't read the other books in Sierra's New Camelot
Kimberly / Love Notes Book Blog
3 stars. Quickie review- This was another audiobook I listened to on the Read Me Romance podcast. American Squire is a spin off of the New Camelot series. It is a MM romance between Ryan Belvedere, former aide to the president who "died", and Sidney Blount, a dominant art appraiser. Ryan was secretly in love with the president and devoted himself to serving him, so now that he is "dead", he finds himself very lost and adrift. When Sidney and Ryan meet, Sidney is drawn Ryan's serving personality ...more
Gi's Spot Reviews

Google Play http://geni.us/7lB4UBK
Stitcher https://bit.ly/2yX2zeH
Website www.readmeromance.com
Kim
If I'm honest, BDSM isn't my favorite thing on the menu, but I'll pick up one occasionally. Especially if I love the author. Since Sierra Simone is a freaking genius with words, I knew I had to read this one. And you know what? I freaking loved it. Ryan and Sidney (and his leather gloves) were spectacular. It was super freaking sexy (duh!) and my only complaint is I wish there was a little more!
Samantha
Aug 09, 2019 rated it it was ok
It was just ok. I like M/M but I’m not sure I’m so crazy about the M/M BDSM stuff. M/F yes M/M no. I’m not sure why it didn’t do it for me maybe cause I like the man to be dominant and alpha and I’m not for one of the men in an
M/M not being dominant it’s kinda a turn off for me.
Xan West
I loved this. Will try to be coherent about it later.
Amanda Koziczkowski
May 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed American Squire, I love that it blended Camelot and Thornchapel! It left me wanting so much more from these two!!
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• One Last Chance (King Family, #4.5)
  • The Duke's Twin: A Regency Short Story
  • Balls Out
  • Smolder (Guardian Protection, #2.5)
  • Tempt the Ex (Tempt, #2.5)
  • Find Her
  • Plumbing the Virgin
  • The Virgin Roommate (Virgin Marriage, #3)
  • Definitely Kinky
  • Date Night
  • Keane: Time of my Life
  • Grading Curves
  • The Midnight Bride (The Dead Lands, #2)
  • Between Us and Forever
  • The Football Pants Chronicles
  • A Kiss to Keep
  • The Objection
  • Rough Sketch

New Camelot Trilogy (3 books)
  • American Queen (New Camelot Trilogy, #1)
  • American Prince (New Camelot Trilogy, #2)
  • American King (New Camelot Trilogy, #3)