Start by marking “Retribution (Skulls Renegade MC Book 10)” as Want to Read:
Retribution (Skulls Renegade MC Book 10)

Retribution

(Skulls Renegade MC)

Enzo

After everything that's happened to us all over the years - I'm over it. I'm done with the fact that this motherfucker gets to walk free and breathe the same air that we do, every single day.
He's murdered innocents, raped one of our own and has betrayed us in the worst ways possible. Of course, that's only the things we know about.
We're going to get retribution - a
Published June 5th 2019 by Knox Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Retribution, please sign up.

Lisa Lyle
May 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Enzo as been in the skulls for a very long time he as seen alot of people he cares about being hurt over and over by this same person but there is all so many times you can be pushed and now hes gone to far this game of cat and mouse has to come to an end especially now enzo as something he vows to keep safe no matter what the cost.
Wow what an end to a fantastic serise Elizabeth wrapped it up nicely sad its all come to an end but really great read 🖤❤
Tracy Reads
May 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved Enzo's Book
if you are a lover of all things MC then this is the book for you and the series for that matter :) Enzo is sweet but fierce, Loyal but lethal Throw a woman in to that mix and Boom I loved him even more
great brotherhood and family vibes well worth the read
Courtnay Gray
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Enzo has been with the Skulls Renegade MC for a long time. He has watched people he cares about being hurt over and over again by one particular person but now this person has gone too far. The cat and mouse game must come to end especially now that Enzo has something or someone he vows to keep safe at all cost.

This is the final book in the Skulls Renegade MC series and Elizabeth Knox wrapped it up perfectly. 🖤🔥☠🔥🖤
Char Davis
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is an action packed suspense filled mc romance story. Enzo is hurt and in the hospital Ksenia rushes to go see him.She knows her brother hates Enzo but she's in love with him but she doesn't know if And I loved her or not.She stays at his side not willing to leave him until he leaves the hospital.When she tells him she's pregnant she's afraid she will lose him but when he's released from the hospital he tells her into things are taken care of they will stay with her brother at the fortress ...more
AC Squared Book Blog
Shelves: favorites
So this has to be one of my favorite books of the year from Elizabeth. It was SOOOO well written and had the absolute perfect ending. The Skulls Renegades series has been such a blast, and such an interesting ride. I think the way she finished out this book, finishing the series, was absolutely perfect. I couldn't have asked for more!

I completely forgot about Enzo and Ksenia!!!! With everything that Elizabeth had put out, I never even game them a second thought. I LOVED how we saw these two come
Kim
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Retribution by Elizabeth Knox is an awesome read. This is the tenth and final book in the Skulls Renegade MC series. This is the story of Enzo and Ksenia. Enzo is a member of the MC and his family own The Arcane (they take care of people problems). Ksenia is the sister of Dmitri, who hates Enzo, and Katya. They both have things in their past that they are trying to overcome. They had a chemistry from the first time they met but they fought it and are now taking things slow. They are trying to ge ...more
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
This is the last book in the Skulls Renegade MC Series and I am sad to see it go because I love all these men and women who have come to be family to me. The MC has been through its fair share of ups and downs. They have lost loved ones and loved ones have been hurt by one particular man I will not name in case you haven't read this series because you have to read it to understand why this man is hated so much and their is one man who is going to bring him down with the help of his real family t ...more
Crystal
Jun 18, 2019 rated it liked it
**RECEIVED ARC FOR HONEST REVIEW**

A nice ending to the first generation of the Skulls. I was thrilled to read more of Enzo.
For some reason he has always been one of my favorite characters.

Elizabeth Knox is able to carry a story. We see this in her series. Each book may be read as a standalone but truly it is best to read in order so you can understand the story and how all the characters play their parts. For the most part the story and characters are fleshed out. But truthfully in her MC serie
Deborah Willborn
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well what can I say about Enzo. He’s the die hard brother who takes his roll seriously. And throw in the mix that he has had a secret fling with not only a brothers sister, but Dimetri’s sister at that and now she is pregnant. With the hell storm still going on with Max and having no leads Enzo will have to do something he really doesn’t, that’s involving his own family. Yup hired assassins, and Reed has a big problem with that because he doesn’t want to owe them a marker. Will the tension clear ...more
Isabelle D'A
Jun 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a wonderful read from the very beginning. I was captivated by this book and continuously found myself drawn to the characters. Nice plots and easy to follow. The characters had such chemistry that you could feel the sparks. In true Elizabeth Knox form the characters and their personalities are unique with qualities and traits that balance out perfectly. The chemistry between the main characters is sizzling. I loved they way they came together so smoothly. The scenes are so graphic and vi ...more
Stephanie Ditmore
May 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! I can honestly say that I’m sorry that this series is coming to an end. We have been on a rollercoaster ride with the Skulls and this was an amazing send off. Enzo is at the end of his rope and is tired of all the people he cares about being hurt and it needs to stop and stop now. The club is looking for Max, he’s done nothing but cause pain and turmoil amongst the club members. The chemistry between Enzo and Ksenia is incredible, they can deny all they want, but it’s there and it’s about t ...more
Phyllis Wolford
Jun 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The crew from the Skulls Renegades are back and badder then ever. They are out to clean up their town and to stop human trafficking.
Along the way, some of the guys’d have met their souls mates, but trouble ble is still around the corner.
After a fire destroys their bar and kills members of their family, they decide to involve a members family in their business, not a choice, but needed to keep their loved ones safe.
They have been together for a while,but not together,she’s pregnant and now they
pamela d bryant
Jun 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great!

I chose this rating because this was a really good book. I really enjoyed all of the characters. This was a book about compassion, kindness, revenge, and just overall doing the right thing. Enzo and Ksenia I don't think anyone knew exactly who Enzo was seeing, maybe a few of them figured it out. Anyway they got together Ksenia's brother really didn't like that idea. But she finally told him that it wasn't his decision to make. They finally got the trader in their MC. I really enjoyed this
Jojo Reeves
May 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So here it is, Book 10, the end of the Skulls as we know them. All the ends were neatly tied up but not before things got a little hairy and scary. I have loved seeing Ksenia step up and be the force to be reckoned with I knew she could be. Enzo is so in love with her , he wasn’t even angry when he realised the baby was he’s. I loved meeting his family ( possibly a new series there?) . I am sad it’s over but Elizabeth has written it so well that you actually aren’t craving more , it was more a ‘ ...more
Cynthia Carpenter
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy cow WOW! What an awesome, amazing book. Enzo and Ksenia take you on emotional, action packed read that will have you glued to each word you read and page you turn. Everything from book 1 has lead to this last book with twist and turns, old faces and some new ones this is the last and it goes out with a bang! Absolutely Amazing can't wait to see what she comes out with next
Andrea Fernandez
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A thrilling, action packed, suspenseful journey to go on with the Skulls Renegade MC. The MC has been through a lot, from betrayal, death, heartache; with what looked like no end in sight. Retribution is an apt name for this story. Mixed in with all the chaos we get a heartwarming pairing of Enzo and Ksenia. I loved every single moment of this story.
Gloria
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A perfect ending for a perfect series❤

!I am so bummed that Skulls Renegade is done😭😭 But, I have this hope that we will be getting stories from all the kiddos!!!! Eeekkk!!! If you haven't had the chance to read this series please please do!!!! You will fall in love with these characters❤
Ann L
Shelves: reviewed
OMG, what an ending to what has been an absolute amazing series. We find out just who Enzo's family is as they help to get rid of the monster and in true Skulls style there is no shortage of thrills and action, I'm just sad to see it end, but Ms Knox has promised that we are going to see the next generation in a couple of years.

I not only received a copy, I also purchased it.
Bethany McNease
Jun 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
This conclusion had everything I could have asked for in an ending. I was very happy for Enzo to get his hea. I loved finding out who his family was and I loved how Ksenia found her strength. There were a couple of things that I felt were just brushed over but overall a great job! I am looking for to what is next!
Spunky N Sassy
Jun 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 5.0

~~~~~~~~~~Julie's ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

Enzo has been with the MC for a very long time and his patience with one particular man is out. He wants blood and death. When Ksenia enters the picture, Enzo makes peace his target. This book was phenomenal. This MC is all family and the loyalty is fierce. Excellent writing.
Book-Lovin-Momma
Jun 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Skulls Renegade series has been an amazing, wild ride, and Retribution is an awesome finale! Enzo and Ksenia's story gave us great closure, but not without some nail-biting challenges! I've loved this brotherhood from the start, and this bada$$ couple has really reached their pinnacle here! Sad to see it all end, but happy just the same. Fantastic series, fantastic end!
Maryann Moreno
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the last book in the Skulls series and although I was sad to see it go, this book was a great ending to one of my favorite Elizabeth Knox's series. Enzo and Ksenia book was so full of everything you never knew you needed in a book. This series was so great if you haven't read this series you don't know what your missing and you really need to start like now
Cynthia Bower
Jul 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Final book of a great series

This book was good but not my favorite. I love the ending which makes up for what I didn't like. I did find several typos that the editor missed but it was a good read. I honestly am looking forward you the next generation of the Skulls. There is so much potential for the young generation!
Amy Jones
Jun 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!!!

OMG.. it was an awesome ending to an awesome series by Elizabeth Knox. It's hard to believe that this is the last book of the Skulls Renegade MC series and I'm totally going to miss this series. I'll be patiently waiting to see what the future holds for the kids and I can't wait until it comes out.
Mona williams
May 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
wow this book was just so amazing! they want there revenge on a guy that has done so many bad things to the people they love. hes killed raped and beat people up. they may finally get there revenge but at what cost? read to find out. what a amazing book!
Christi Adkins
Jun 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Retribution was the perfect addition to this series. You will love all the suspense and action this read offers. I love all these biker bad boys and you will to. You will get hooked on the Skulls Renegade MC just like I have. Go grab this read today.
Debbie Earley
Jun 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

I couldn't put this book down. I'm so glad Max is getting his just dessert. This series has been amazing and I'm so happy for Enzo. I'll be patiently waiting for the kids books.
Melanee Strootman
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Left me wanting more ..as usual

End of first generation Skulls ....wonderful sweet ending that just leaves you wanting to know more. Can't wait for 2021 while hoping maybe the continued storyline actually comes along quicker.
Kasey McCarthy
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Enzo has been around for a long time and seen way too much. He’s decided it’s time for the person whose hurt the ones he cares about to pay for his crimes. He can’t let this person live free anymore. Will he succeed?
Pat
Jun 05, 2019 added it
This was one action packed and suspenseful book that kept me on the edge of my seat as I turned each and every page! The plot was well written and well planned and the characters were so well developed that I was totally engrossed in this terrific story until the very last page!
Elizabeth is a romantic suspense author most popular for her Mob and MC books, the Amazon and International Bestselling Author of Reign, Redemption, Revenge, Relentless, Reckoning, Reclaimed, Reckless, Promised, The Trade, Cherished, Blackjack, Scarred, Here Kitty, Kitty, Tough as Steele, Stripping a Steele, Darkness Against All Odds and Switched.

Facebook: www.facebook.com/elizabethknoxbooks
IG: w

Skulls Renegade MC (6 books)
  • Reign (Skulls Renegade MC #1)
  • Redemption (Skulls Renegade MC #2)
  • Revenge (Skulls Renegade MC #3)
  • Relentless (Skulls Renegade MC #4)
  • Reckoning (Skulls Renegade MC #5)