Start by marking “Love You So Sweetly (Love You So Stories #4)” as Want to Read:
Love You So Sweetly  (Love You So Stories #4)

Love You So Sweetly

(Love You So Stories #4)

Reading his future in a glass of sweet tea.

The youngest son of one of America’s richest families, Remy Merced is so busy trying to save his family company from collapse, he’s never taken time to figure out if he’s gay, much less if he’s happy. Then his meddling mama hires him an assistant who’s everything Remy thinks he doesn’t want. Cute Harper Treadwell, from rural Arkan
Published September 13th 2019 by Dreamspinner Press

To ask other readers questions about Love You So Sweetly, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love You So Sweetly

Start your review of Love You So Sweetly (Love You So Stories #4)
Emeli Webb
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just like the titel says this was a really sweet story and i loved it and it was warm and comforting and left me warm and with a big smile on my lips
Ruthie Taylor
Sep 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
~~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads ~~

This is the fourth in a series, although I have to admit it is my first, and I certainly enjoyed it as a standalone - but will be going back and reading the earlier books.

I really enjoyed the setting of this book, because it was entirely relatable, and yet fitted at the highest level of industry too - the world of retail, trying to set up online grocery deliveries. There is also an element of ethics and discretion when
Joyfully Jay
Oct 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: veronica
A Joyfully Jay review.

4 stars

Love You So Sweetly is the fourth book in the Love You So series, and can be enjoyed as a standalone. We met the Merced family in Love You So Madly as secondary characters.

The plot lines about work and competition helped to balance out this slow-burning attraction. Remy and Harper find they are great together, at work and perhaps outside of it, but realize it’s not okay to mix attraction and business. Harper makes the break final, thinking he’s pining for a straigh
Susan
Sep 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love You So Sweetly by Tara Lain is the latest in their Love You So Stories. The title is appropriate because this is a sweet story with an unlikely pairing. Both rich Remy and poor Harper have their share of good and bad points, the chief of which is being too stubborn to see what is right in front of their faces. One of Lain’s trademarks is secondary characters who threaten to steal the story and add to the book’s appeal. The contrast in the settings between Remy’s California and Harper’s Arka ...more
Linda (un)Conventional Bookworms
Love You So Sweetly is a quick read, and it definitely is very sweet! Remy and Harper were both awesome, and I loved that they had such supportive families!
Lain always manages to have characters that touch my heart, and that was also the case with this story.
I enjoyed how the story unfolded, and especially how Remy came to terms with so many things in his life.
Harper was very smart, and also adorable, so there was nothing not to love about him.
Erica Fisher
Sep 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Love You So Sweetly by Tara Lain was provided to me in exchange for an honest review. Remy Merced a true workaholic was forced to get an assistant by his Mama to help him work less and find happiness. Enter Harper Treadwell business genius, who endeared himself to everyone and hoped to prove his worth to his boss by starting with the perfect cup of coffee. The story was as wonderful as southern sweet tea and hospitality throughout. Throw in some corporate espionage, self contemplation, sweet tea ...more
kathleen
Sep 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
There's nothing better than spending the afternoon with wonderful characters created by Tara Lain. I am always confident that I am in for a good read when I pick up one of her books.
Love You So Sweetly was the perfect morsel of opposites attract, what is this I'm feeling story!
This is a sweet, sexy romance filled with humor, sass and so much more that will just make your day.
Love Remy and Harper!
Donna
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love You So Sweetly is (dare I say it) sweeter than Georgia ice tea. This adorable tale tells the story of the city boy and the country mouse. Remy is smart, driven, confused about his sexuality and perhaps because of his momma’s Arkansas roots he is pretty down to earth for a rich California boy. Harper is smart, driven, openly gay and comes from Arkansas. When these two meet you are instantly charmed and want them to find a way to be together. I’m still smiling.
Shannon
Sep 28, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: aa-recommend
This was a super cute angst free read. Loved both Remy and Harper. So glad part of the book took place in the south with all the quirky characters. Made it more fun. Nothing too deep or life changing but a great way to spend an afternoon.
True Loveislovereview
Oct 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: lgbtq, 2019
Remy and Harper

Harper worked at the community center. The center looks for jobs and helps people network as well as socialize. Somehow he has to leave and blinded by his boyfriend he travels with him to California.

Remy, CEO of the family company, works hard to prevent the company from collapsing. Getting a PA isn’t what he wants but they get along very well and Harper is a very intelligent and attractive young man.
With a girlfriend, it’s not fair to think about Harper.
Harper is a big addition to
Jodi Ciorciari-marinich
Sep 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Remy works to hard in order to keep the family company going and needs help. He doesn't have time to hire anyone let alone sleep so his mother decides to do it for him. An old family friend has a son looking for a job and seems perfect to assist Remy , so his mom hired him site unseen. Remy doesn't want help but goes along with his mother's request reluctantly giving him a chance.

Enter Harper, a young man looking for his chance at a career after graduating college. He jumps at the opportunity t
Manfred
Sep 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
What a beautiful and sweet feelgood story! Remy is a rich business owner of a popular food chain and Harper is hired as his personal assistant by his mother who thinks he is working too much.
Harper comes from Arkansas where Remys food markets were founded, before his parents moved the company and the family to California.
Honestly I don't know much about the south and I couldn't tell the difference between Arkansas, Arizona or Alaska (well I have been to Alaska, so I know it is not in the south,
Amy Dufera
Sep 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love You So Sweetly is an amazing read by Tara Lain. This boss/employee romance is riveting and compelling. Although fourth in the Love You So Series, it is easily read as a standalone.

Harper made an impulsive move to California to move in with a man twice his age. Ends up it wasn't such a great decision. But he does meet the workaholic Remy, and the two hit it off.

Harper and Remy are so cute together. Harper's rambling is a hoot.

They have to deal with outside manipulation, both good and bad, as
Kirstin
Sep 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
This had so many charming southern traditions, it was a joy to read.

Harper Treadwell is from nowhere Arkansas, where he was the only gay man in town. When he had an opportunity to leave and start over in California with a rich, high powered corporate man, he took it. But it didn't take long to discover he wasn't in the best situation.

Remy works more than he should. More than anyone should, really. So, when his mother hires an assistant for him sight unseen, he's less than impressed. But Harper s
Cathy Brockman
This is such a fun, sweet series with so much feels. I love how Tara Lain works the title into the story and being from the south near Arkansas I really related to Harper and I loved Remy and his family, especially his mother as well.
If you like sweet contemporary romance, southern roots, southern hospitality, billionaires, office romance and sweet tea you will love this story… and no you don’t have to read this series in order at all each stand-alone but the others are so good I suggest you re
Edga
Aug 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I fell in love with these characters from the word go. Remy has achieved great things in his life, while Harper is hoping that working for Remy will help to establish his career.

Remy isn't gay, or is he? Even if he is, he's never thought twice to act on it, because he's so busy. But with Harper tempting him day in and day out just with his nearness, he can't help but wonder what's going on.

I loved the humour and working relationship between Remy and Harper, I liked the way in which the tension b
Joscelyn Smith
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A fun angsty read, Remy and Harper were really great characters. The storyline was sweet (the title was spot on) and engaging, all in all a very enjoyable read.

*I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book*
Jocelyn Whaley
Aug 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Looved the book! Fantastic story! The MC had me from the beginning. I was rooting for them and their dream all the way.
Aug 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Remy Merced is rich, handsome, smart and straight. At least, he lets everyone believe he's straight. His mother hires an assistant for Remy because she thinks he needs someone to help him organize and maybe get some personal time. She didn't count on Harper Treadwell changing Remy's entire life! Remy fights the attraction. Harper is confused by the attraction. The men eventually figure out they belong together!! It's a fast but cute love story.

There is a bad guy but he's so obvious as to be sill
Elaine Gray
Aug 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love You So Sweetly is a sweet romantic story about two souls who connect with each other. We have Remy who runs the family business, a mama's boy and is confused about his sexuality. Then, we have Harper is openly gay, smart, and very passionate about his career. The book is sweet, funny, and I loved it from start to finish. Once I started the book I couldn't put it down and I read it in once sitting. I love Tara Lain's books and I'm looking forward to the next one.
Sep 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 stars-I was given a copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.

This story is sweet, angsty and full of Southern Charm. It’s the story of a wealthy tech CEO and the assistant he doesn’t quite mean to fall in love with. Remy Merced’s family is powerful and his meddling mother is a formidable force. But her meddling does bring Harper into Remy’s life and soon Remy can’t be sure whether Harper is better for Remy’s business or his heart.

Harper is a small town Southern boy who quickly
Sadonna
Sep 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A fabulous 4.5 stars! This review along with other lots of cool stuff can be found at Love Bytes Reviews

Remy Merced is bone tired. Between the stress of his job, the pressure to not let his family down and his fizzling relationship with his girlfriend, he just can’t catch a break. His mother decides he needs some help, so she hires her friend from Arkansas’s son to be his assistant. But Remy doesn’t want an assistant – even if it is the undeniably adorable Harper Treadwell. Harper may be brillia
Lena Grey
Sep 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.” – Nicholas Sparks

Remy Merced, of ‘Love You So Sweetly’ by Tara Lain, is so busy with work, that he hardly has time to breathe. Seeing how overworked he is, Remy’s mother hires an administrative assistant for him, because she figures that he will never do it himself. She’s hoping that it will ease the load on Remy so he will have some much-needed downt
Shee Reader
Jan 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
Love you so sweetly by Tara Lain (Love You So Series, book 4)

Reviewed by Shee Reader for Boy Meets Boy Reviews

Find us in the web at www.boymeetsboyreviews.com

Rating 4 hearts

Blurb:

Reading his future in a glass of sweet tea.

Xanthe
Sep 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book perfectly lives up to it's title and is a perfectly sweet read.
Remy and Harper are an adorable couple who have to stand up for what they want and do what's needed for the good of the company that Remy's family owns and Harper has come to work for.
Remy has a lot to work through for himself in regards to his sexuality but Harper is too adorable and cute to ignore. There's a lot going on as well in regards to work stress and his current relationship being highly unsatisfactory. I love Re
Terri
Sep 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a very cute romance. Remy is wealthy, brilliant, and loves his mama, though he basically shuns the southern lifestyle she embraces. When he meets Harper, workaholic Remy is dazzled and is finally distracted from his job. Too bad he would never be able to come out, even if Harper wasn't already in a relationship. Of course, what the heart wants can't always be denied, and Remy and Harper can't stop thinking about each other. Add in a couple of scheming lovers and a strong woman who knows ...more
Buffy Kennedy
Sep 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a really cute read. Remy was endearingly naïve in many ways, but ultimately does what needs to be done and goes for what he wants. Harper is an adorable nerd really. He’s an innocent and while I always try to avoid spoilers, I don’t feel I’m really spoiling anything by saying that Sylvan Hoag is a scumbag and it killed me to watch Harper with him.

I love the large cast of moms in this story. Moms always know best right? The work conflicts were simple and relatable which I appreciated. I
Dixiecowgirl
Sep 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Inspiring story of hope, self awareness and sweetness can all co-exist. I enjoyed both of these MC's and it was wonderful to see both of them grow into more self-awareness and realize their dreams.  Sometimes the missing ingredient is hard to find, but so worth it when you discover it.

Remy and Harper are delightful together and their connection and energy will resonate with you. The writing is always wonderful with this author as she creates a wonderful picture of her characters on our hearts.
Denise GremoryKohta
Sep 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was such a sweet read. Both Remy and Harper are smart and somewhat naïve. Luckily there enough mama’s around to help them out. And plenty of sweet tea. It was nice to read people talking like I do as well. I am so glad I got an arc to read. I don’t think I could have handled being patient enough to wait lol. But then it’s a Tara Lain book so there’s never enough patience. I’m sure I’m not the only fan who chomps at the bit for the next one. I highly recommend this sweet read with its many g ...more
Ali
Sep 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
A Scattered Thoughts and Rogue Words Review An Alisa Review:

Rating: 4 stars out of 5

I love how sweet these stories are and how they aren’t all so closely connected. Remy keeps himself so busy that he hasn’t actually been able to spend the time to contemplate his life and if he is even happy with how it’s going, let along if he really wants women or not. Harper was taken in by a smooth talking man and while it pushed him away from his hometown it did bring him into Remy’s life for the better.

I li

• The Christmas Deal
  • Bishop: A True Lover's Story
  • Best Man (Close Proximity, #1)
  • Angels Sing (Daddy Dearest, #2)
  • Mr. Right Now
  • Coast to Coast (Arizona Raptors #1)
  • Pieces of You (Missing Pieces, #1)
  • Tallowwood (Tallowwood, #1)
  • Redemption (Men of Hidden Creek - Season 4, #6)
  • Fakers (Licking Thicket, #1)
  • First Rodeo (The Cowboy and the Dom #1)
  • Reveal (Men of Hidden Creek - Season 4, #4)
  • Hot Potato (Seacroft, #3)
  • Hard Hart (Hart's Bay #1)
  • Charlie Sunshine (Close Proximity, #2)
  • Stained Hearts (Links in the Chain, #3)
  • Dine with Me
  • Rocket Science (Love Logic #1)
Tara Lain believes in happy ever afters - and magic. Same thing. In fact, she says, she doesn't believe, she knows. Tara shares this passion in her stories that star her unique, charismatic heroes and adventurous heroines. Quarterbacks and cops, werewolves and witches, blue collar or billionaires, Tara's characters, readers say, love deeply, resolve seemingly insurmountable differences, and ultima ...more

Love You So Stories (4 books)
  • Love You So Hard (Love You So Stories, #1)
  • Love You So Madly (Love You So Stories, #2)
  • Love You So Special (Love You So Stories, #3)