Start by marking “Monster Academy for the Magical (Monster Academy for the Magical Series Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Monster Academy for the Magical (Monster Academy for the Magical Series Book 1)

Monster Academy for the Magical (Monster Academy for the Magical Series Book 1)

My name is Haven, and for as long as I can remember, I’ve had the ability to cause madness with just a simple touch. I’ve spent my entire life being fear by others and believing I was the only one of my kind. Turn out, I was wrong.

After an incident with my powers, I’m sent away to Monster Academy for the Magical, a school where monsters with magical powers are trained.
Published September 7th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Monster Academy for the Magical, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Monster Academy for the Magical

Madeleine Knutsson
I don't know why I put myself through this every time but we all know that this series like all 100 other series that Jessica Sorensen writes wont be finish. We will get 2-3 books and then they disappear and we wont hear anything from them ever again. I keep telling myself I will wait until the series are done but still here I am reading the book. I really enjoy Jessica Sorensens work, she is a great author and I read for my own better judgment all her books, but please finish your series!
Kathy Mayer
Sep 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a great start to her series.

However, this book left me with so many questions! I don't know how long we have to wait for the next one. Hopefully no to long because the questions are killing me! It started out like no other academy or school for supernatural starts. It took about half the book before we even got to the school. I just think that could have been sped up. The school is like no other school I have read about, so great job for your original thoughts there. I hate when authors
Irene O'Brien
Oct 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Madness is worse than death

A brilliant short, a young girl in foster care blacks out and when she comes to those costs to her have become insane. Is she 'relocating it or not?

Haven has been sent to the academy because of her abilities, one's she not even aware of yet. She doesn't know what will happen but an really doesn't want to Be there.
An excellent start to theseries
MKYHome
Sep 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Maddening

What exactly are maddening? A new character with bare development and some world building. So many questions with not much in hints toward answers. So little but it has me salivating for more information and details.
Ellie Scothern
Sep 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Freaky

This story has a rapid birth, as in 0-100 mph with Fairly consistent speed all the way through, I loved it!!!!
Annette M Chambers
Oct 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Finish please

Can you please finish the series to this one. Great story line. I liked the characters and there is a bit of mystery to it.
Lotty
Oct 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Brilliant

What a brilliant, intriguing start to a new series. I cannot wait to see where the rest of this series takes us.
Simone
Oct 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Absolutely loved the book, can't wait to read the next one.
Jackie Alford
Sep 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
make beileve or magic?

Not a believable story of course, but entertaining. It will be interesting to see how the characters and storylines develop.
C&D Editing
Steph
rated it it was ok
Sep 15, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »
Jessica Sorensen is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author from the snowy mountains of Wyoming. When she's not writing, she spends her time reading and hanging out with her family.