Start by marking “Twisted Betrayal (Rydeville High Elite #2)” as Want to Read:
Twisted Betrayal (Rydeville High Elite #2)

Twisted Betrayal

(Rydeville Elite #2)

He thinks he’s broken me. That I’m finally under his complete control. But I’m biding my time, gathering intel, making plans, and waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike. So, when an unexpected savior appears—offering me a way out—I grasp it with both hands.

But the man I love refuses to let me go, and he’s hell-bent on protecting me at all costs.

Except he’s far too
Kindle Edition, 1, 325 pages
Published August 20th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Twisted Betrayal, please sign up.
J.S. Hawthorn yes, Camden is Kai's cousins name that died at 2.

Start your review of Twisted Betrayal (Rydeville High Elite #2)
ABookLover73
FIVE stars for Abby and Kai !!!

No, this book deserves an infinite number of stars !

I usually don't write long reviews because when you love some book you don't need thousands of words to show how much you enjoyed reading the book and only one word is enough to show that.

But, there is always an exception...

And Siobhan Davis's books are one of them !!!

I fell in love with Siobhan's writing when I first started reading "Cruel Intentions".

That book stole my heart and couldn't wait to read the next
Mali Mor ❤️ The Romantic Blogger
4.5 Twisted stars
Twisted-Betrayal

In a twisted world where men are part of secret elites that control everything with violence, sex and power... In a world where women are just play tools and beautiful decorations... there is only one girl who will not give up or be afraid of anyone.

"we’re in a fight-or-die world, and I’ll always fight."

From the first book, Abigail (Abby) didn't let anyone disrespect her. Not to her family, not to her ex and certainly not the new elite bullies who came to her school... so
queen_of_the_books_18
Aug 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WHAT IN THE EVER LOVING FUCK JUST HAPPENED?!

This book!
Gah!
I don’t know how to write this review without giving away spoilers.
I have never been so mad and disgusted at a character before I’m all of my life. I need to hand out some throat punches

Just as I thought things were going to get better for Kaiden and Abby, Siobhan Davis just blew up their world and mine!
I have never been so angry, infuriated, and damn right stabby at a book like this before.

I will say though, the character
Siobhan Davis
Jun 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Available to download now! FREE to read in Kindle Unlimited.

US https://amzn.to/2KtbOda
UK https://amzn.to/2HVYZWM
CA https://amzn.to/2HVQnj2
AUS https://amzn.to/2XzxIiF
Universal https://smarturl.it/TwistedBetrayal

Miftahul
Aug 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
" “No more secrets. No more lies. No more shielding me from the truth.

title- twisted betrayals
author- siobhan Davis
publish date- 19th August 2019
genre- dark romance
amazon- Twisted Betrayal: A Dark High School Bully Romance (Rydeville High Elite Book 2) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07SPYW9TR/...
available on kindle unlimited
my bookstagram- https://www.instagram.com/miftahul_ms...

The second book of the series by Siobhan Davis! This book is the continuation of book 1 where we saw how the old
Karen Myer
Aug 20, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Way to unbelievable

I try not to be super harsh but this book is way to out there and borders on ridiculous, I won't even start with the stupid plot twist but the sheer medical improbability of the massive surgeries conducted and her having no clue borders on insulting, I think the shameless plug in your other series was ridiculous too, please take time away from hyping up the story to actually writhing one that makes sense.
Paula
This author wants "consideration" from readers to not spoil the story and is blatantly lying, contradicting and used her fan base to attack readers who gave negative reviews! If she wants "consideration", I suggest she doesn't write crap like this! And to blatantly lie & chastise readers who don't like the book? That shows immaturity & unprofessional behavior and I refuse to support any author who acts this way - never mind write crazy shit bordering on psychotic and publishing it as ...more
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: August 20, 2019
Genre: New Adult Romance
Series: Rydeville High Elite #2 (must read Cruel Intentions first).

The cliffhangers and twists within this series are KILLING ME. OMG WHY!?!?! I get that is ramps up the excitement for the next book and FINALLY seeing how everything comes together but I CAN'T TAKE ANY MORE. I am feeling all sorts of ways!

No doubt, Siobhan can WRITE. She writes these angsty romances with great characters and plots that have you gripping the pages until
nikki
Aug 22, 2019 rated it liked it
Going by some of the other reviews, I think my rating is going to be fairly unpopular, but I feel I need to stay true to myself and be completely honest. What I would like to say is that I am totally invested in this series; I loved the first book and I adore Kaiden, Jackson and Sawyer, so no matter my thoughts, I will be continuing on because I have to find out how this all ends.
Now it’s difficult for me to explain what my problems were without giving away the storyline and spoiling it for
Bookgasms Book Blog
Aug 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ratula
OMGGGGG. WHAT DID I JUST READ?! Siobhan Davis just left me in a huge ocean of WTF and I am seriously drowning in my need for book three. AHHHH! I am gasping for breath after that ending!! But what a story! I was kept on the edge of my seat and totally transfixed by every single word!! This story was another five star winner!! What a magnificent sequel! Perfection!

Without giving away any spoilers, this story picks up right where book one left off where Abby has been kidnapped and is in trouble.
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE NOW***

4.5 OMG CROWNS

Just when I think the Elite can't get any worse, any more vile...

The characterization and development of the all of the characters was fantastic. In book two, readers get to see more of what motivates these people as more secrets from the past are exposed. I really loved seeing a new side to Kai and seeing the Abby take control was of epic proportions.

Kai and Abby together was just everything in this book. EVERY. SINGLE. THING. I loved all their moments, from
TheSassyNerdBlog
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Where do I even start? It's safe to say that Siobhan is trying to ruin me. If you thought book one hit you where it hurt, book two is about to knock you on your ass... This story starts out crazy and it's just gotten crazier. After the epic cliffhanger in book one...I have been going crazy trying to piece together what was going to happen in book two and I was so far off the mark...

In this book, Abby has been kidnapped and held prisoner, she has lost everything and hasn't felt so alone before
Siobhan
Aug 19, 2019 rated it liked it
Twisted Betrayal is the second book in the Rydeville High Elite book, continuing the story after the cliff-hanger of Cruel Intentions. It’s another Siobhan Davis book I completed in a single sitting, although it’s not one that I will label a favourite.

In truth, I fear I’m in the minority with this series. Although I’m finding it addictive, I’m not loving it in the way I usually love books from Siobhan Davis. To me, the series is trying too hard to be shocking. Siobhan Davis does angst
Amanda Steward
Shelves: arc
ARC provided by the author

What in the hell did I just read?? Holy cow so much drama and I feel like my mind is fu*ked. There is no way to review this without some kind of spoilers. So I’m just going to say go read this book. BUT first read book one. Yes they are both cliffhangers which is do NOT like but this book it was worth it. I’ve got just a little over two months for the finale and I can’t be more excited. I love how strong of a female Abby is. And Kaiden well he’s just damn hot. What’s
Book Maniac Forever

5 "Wild Ride" Stars
OMG! What did I just read? After Cruel Intentions I needed answers to my interrogation, but nothing could have prepared me for the scandalous revelations of Twisted Betrayal! It’s one after another and I was riveted to my kindle all read long waiting for the next bombshell! Siobhan Davis totally upped the thrill with this second novel in the Rydeville High Elite Trilogy bursting with intrigue, angst, emotion and pure lust! I just couldn’t put the book down and I read it in
Nadine
Aug 22, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: arcs

I’m going to keep this short because there isn’t really much to say other than the obvious based on my one star rating.

The Rydeville High Elite series is a bully romance. I did not know I wasn’t a fan of these types of romances until after I finished the first novel in the series, Cruel Intentions. I rated that novel three stars with the intention of not continuing the series. I was sent the second book for review, so here I am.

Twisted Betrayal is so much more than a bully romance. It’s sick,
Erica Marselas
Aug 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
**no spoiler review**
Mind f**king blown.
Leave it to Siobhan to always leave me in pieces and waiting to be put back together again.
Twisted Betrayal is a rollercoaster of mind fu*ks and intrigue. You will be on the edge of your seat to the very last page....and then in Davis fashion...hanging off the ledge for more...
Book 3 cant come soon enough•
I need answers i just need more!!!!
This series is amazing and I would do so much to get inside Siobhan's head to know how she comes up with allll of
Amanda Tregaskis
Loved the first book preordered the second

And this. Sorry, the main male character lied to her for ages, she doesn't reveal the truth for a week and he is angry with her.

Really, I am not finding anything really amazing about him. He is as twisted as the rest.

Spoiler alert...

Not only is some of this totally implausible, like - nope the dungeon with all those people, sharing wives and daughters, but the hysterectomy and she wakes up without knowing and unable to tell - yes they can do key hole
Alley Ciz
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy crap I need more stars with this review. OH MY GOD. I have no words. Book 1 hit him with the WTF, WTH and all that jazz but this book takes it to an entirely different level. It is twisted and hot and hits you with all the dam feels. Kai and Abby, just, whoa. And there are quite a few people it makes me want to throat punch.

I knew the cliff on the end of this book would be insane with how book 1 ended but holy crap it's epic. You need this book and you need it now.
Courtney
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
After finishing Cruel Intentions, I waited with bated breath for Twisted Betrayal. Not only did Siobhan give me what I wanted, she delivered even more on this story line.

I truly have no idea what to say or where to start this review. Siobhan is an amazing story-teller. She has this niche to deliver a well-rounded and thought-out story with so many twists and turns that keeps you on the edge the whole time. Her stories have a lot going on in them but that is what makes them so easy to get sucked
Literati Literature Lovers
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What did I just read?! This book is crazy!! It is a harrowing, intense, dramatic roller coaster ride. I was hooked from start to finish. Every time I thought I knew what was happening another secret was discovered. Another betrayal unearthed. Seriously addicted to the drama like a telenovela on crack. I love the characters, even the ones that I hate.

Twisted Betrayal is dark and truly twisted with some very disturbing things revealed, as well as, hot AF. I cannot say much more because I don’t
Naadira  Moodley (BookedMercy)
WHAT A F*CKING AMAZING BOOK!!! It has taken me quite some time to get my thoughts in order to write this review. There were so many revelations in this book that left me with a major book hangover.

After the cliffhanger in Cruel Intentions, I was instantly put on edge and counting down the days until I got my hands on Twisted Betrayal. Once I got the book, I was dreading going in because we all know what a roller coaster of emotions the first book put us through and Oh Lordy, this book just
Vaishali
Jun 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Honestly at this point I have read the first part of so many books and waiting for the next book to release that I couldn’t afford to read another and yet here I am writing this review and kicking myself for doing it again at the same time.
Why oh why there is a concept of cliffhangers?
I cannot wait for 15 August to come and get my hands on the second book of this insane series.

Update
Oh my god I literally have no words for this book what is Siobhan Davis and from where did she gets all these
BLuvsBooks
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Siobhan Davis - “To Be Continued.”
Me- -Puts kindle down and thinks- what the actual F*** was that!!!!!

Not kidding. This book is intense, heart breaking, maddening, thrilling, and will have you in a state of disbelief.

Abby goes through so much betrayal from the ones that are supposed to protect her. She seeks to forgive those she thinks she can trust again and revenge on those that have done permanent damage.
I loved how fierce and strong Abby is. And although she doesn’t need Kai she is better
Jennifer G
Aug 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Abby is in trouble. She's been kidnapped, drugged, held prisoner. She's lost everything. So when an offer of help comes, she accepts it even though she no longer knows who she can trust. It doesn't even matter. All that matters is revenge. Except that each time she believes she has a chance, a tiny bit of control, she is put in her place. She is shown just how perverse the world she lives in is; just how evil her father truly is. He nearly destroyed her. He should have because as long as she's ...more
Jessica Robbins
Aug 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: blog-tour, own-kindle

OMG there is so much going on in this book!! Poor Abby is being pulled in every different direction and just when she thinks she is starting to figure things out she gets slammed with new info. Her emotions are all over the place obviously making it that much harder to handle all these different aspects as each one comes up. Constantly running, exhausted, and afraid will run anyone done. Just when
Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews
I'm utterly speechless right now. My mind is blown, and I am pissed, shocked, and so much more. I can’t wrap my head around this book. So many epic twists that made my jaw hit the floor. The betrayal, the suspense, the emotions. Good god, what did I just read?

Siobhan Davis has talent that is out of this world. This book has left me unable to say anything except “Holy crap". Twisted Betrayal is such a good title because it fits this book to a tee. I’m overwhelmed right now, and really wanting the
The Smutbrarians
Feels 4
Steam 4
Storyline 5
Overall Rating 5
Kindle eArc provided by Author
Reviewed by Robin

5 Crazy Stars! OMG! I can't believe it. This story has me riveted to every single page with Abby and her messed up situation. Every single time I'm offended and pissed off for her and think this cannot get any worse...guess what? Another twist is thrown at me and I'm like what the hell??? Is every single person in her life really satan? The answer is yes, yes they are. I don't even want to mention any
Danielle
Aug 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just like always, Siobhan has given her characters mountains to move. I’d be terrified she couldn’t write her way out of it, if I didn’t know how amazing she is at doing just that, and making it completely believable.

I was privileged to read a beta copy of the book. This might have been those most intense book she's ever written, and that's really honestly saying something! Siobhan doesn't do light, she doesn't do fluff. (Not that there's anything wrong with fluff, I love me some good fluff).
The Book Lover
Aug 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
This author really knows how to keep me on the edge of my seat wow simply wow!

• Cruel Prince (Royal Hearts Academy, #1)
  • The Lie (Kings of Linwood Academy #2)
  • UNTouched (Bay Falls High, #1)
  • Reign of Brayshaw (Brayshaw, #3)
  • UNLoved  (Bay Falls High #2)
  • UNTamed (Bay Falls High #3)
  • Broken Legacy (Dark Legacy, #3)
  • Broken (Evergreen Academy #2)
  • The Risk (Kings of Linwood Academy #3)
  • Bound (Evergreen Academy #3)
  • Broken Empire (Boys of Oak Park Prep, #3)
  • Marked (Evergreen Academy #1)
  • Unmasked (Evergreen Academy #4)
  • Defiant Princess (Boys of Oak Park Prep, #2)
  • Tormented: A Dark High School Bully Romance (Elginvale High #1)
  • The Help (Kings of Linwood Academy, #1)
  • When Rivals Lose (Bayshore Rivals #2)
  • Play With Me (Diamond In The Rough #1)
Subscribe to the Kennedy Boys newsletter to read exclusive bonus scenes and advance samples of new romance releases. http://eepurl.com/cpxkFP

USA Today bestselling author Siobhan Davis writes emotionally intense young adult and new adult fiction with swoon-worthy romance, complex characters, and tons of unexpected plot twists and turns that will have you flipping the pages beyond bedtime! She is

Rydeville Elite (5 books)
  • Cruel Intentions (Rydeville Elite #1)
  • Sweet Retribution (Rydeville Elite #3)
  • Jackson (Rydeville High Elite #4)
  • Sawyer (Rydeville High Elite #5)