Start by marking “Mr. June (Calendar Boys #6)” as Want to Read:
Mr. June (Calendar Boys #6)

Mr. June

(Calendar Boys #6)

From international bestselling author Nicole S. Goodin, comes a new standalone, enemies to lovers romance.

Jared Mackenzie.
Known as Mack.
Best security in the business.
… And struggling to control a woman.

Kinsley Barlett.
Sometimes goes by Cristal.
Crazy rich girl.
… And drawn to the enemy.

There’s only one black mark on Mack’s otherwise perfect record, and she’s sexy as sin and
Published June 10th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Mr. June, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mr. June

Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Jun 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
-Sara, 5 stars

I have become a huge fan of the Calendar Boys series. I look forward to the new book every month to see what amazing things Nicole has come up with and I was not disappointed in Mack and Kinsley's story.

Mack runs a security company for high profile clients and Kinsley happens to be high profile and the daughter of his bosses' nemesis so you know nothing good could come from that. The constant flirting and the tricks up their sleeve had me high school girl smiling and laughing. You
Kylee
May 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mr June is proof that as the year goes on the months just get better and better. Mack and Kinsley are a special kind of crazy. Their story will have you on the edge of your seat and have your mind working overtime as you try to decipher what this girl is really up to. As an uncontrollable attraction erupts between these two, jobs will be put on the line for what will ultimately be the endgame. An enemies to lovers romance that is quirky, witty, seriously sexy and will have you enchanted by these ...more
Pelusa Rivera
Jun 11, 2019 rated it liked it
I am thoroughly enjoying this series and do not want it to end, but I guess I am jumping the gun I still have more to go. This book was cute. We have Mack who keeps catching Kinsley breaking into their boss's house and he decided that this was it he was tired of it and he was going to do something about, but he is not going to get what he thinks it is and is actually going to be getting a rude awakening..I wont tell you more but my friends grab and prepare yourself to laugh..

I received a free co
Marnie
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
🔥🔥🔥Mr. June, the huge and sexy bodyguard🔥🔥🔥

Mr June’s book is witty and intriguing. I couldn’t help but wonder what an earth our heroine, Kinsley was up to, but by crikey she was one very busy young lady. She had many facets, but was most at home doing her dancing, in all of it’s raw street honesty. She has a goal, but there’s this huge and sexy bodyguard who just keeps getting in her way.

And, like our Mr June, bodyguard ‘Mack’ Mackenzie, I was kept guessing at just what our young lady might be u
Faith89
Jun 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
another Hot guy with a strong female lead. Mack has his hands full with Kinsley. She is strong, sexy and sneaky. He wants something from his boss and tries many things to get it. Mack is top security and will not allow anyone to mess with his job. Two strong people with a lot of passion and smarts. The back and forth between these to is hot and of course they eventually give into their feelings. Love, passion, secrets and betrayal. A sexy game of cat and mouse. Who is the cat and who is the mous ...more
poppy
Jun 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was such a fun book it had me laughing out loud at times. I just loved Mack and Kinsley's story these two are nuts he has caught her breaking into his boss's house and when she tries again he decides he has had enough and sets out to stop her and that is where the fun begins this was a super read I just loved it
Vinessa Wooten
Jun 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
These two have a hot and cold relationship. This story is full of drama mystery and suspense.
They may want each other but they have different agendas. The break down of communication may be their downfall.

Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Jun 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I just loved this book. It was so well-written that it captured my mind and I was dragged along for the ride. Once I started reading I could not put it down until I read the last page.

Becca Hayes
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Read in one day.

I read it in one day loved it. Could not put it down.
Would like to see more at the ending.
Within The Pages Book Blog
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Secure Your Security

Nicole Goodin, gave a description of man I want to know more about as I turned each page. If you had to choose a month based on the man, I would have to say right now June is my favorite month after this steaming hot read.

Mack is what they call calm, cool and collected. He is the best of the best when it comes to being a security guard. Then to be sexy with a great body is a major plus. In his line of work you can't let distractions keep you from the task at hand. But what ha
Raecharmed
Jun 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mac was a bodyguard and it was one of his jobs to keep Kinsley away from his client and his property. He figured after meeting an tossing her from the property once it would be enough. However he underestimated her determination. Kinsley wasn't your average rich privileged young woman. She liked to live her life by her rules and when she learns that she has been deceived into going against something she doesn't do she fights back. Which is what she is trying to do now and Mack is preventing her ...more
Serena Worker
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
There both a distraction the other doesn’t need, both find it hard to resist, every time Kinsley thinks she’s making progress in getting close to her ex-boss, Mack is there with he’s sexy body.
Mack can’t believe that Kinsley has been avoiding them at every turn and each time he sees her he can’t help but want her, she’s full of sass which makes him chuckle, the problem is she pulls in him like gravity.
Things shift, Kinsley doesn’t want to get away from Mack, and Mack doesn’t want to let her le
Amy M. (Amy Loves Reading Blog)
This series has me giddy each time a new month comes along because each guy is so different from the one before! I can’t get enough of these men and this talented writers words!

Mack is such an alpha male you can feel it pouring off him each time he’s speaking or even just in his presence. Even with his male ego being over the moon you can see his romantic side peaking out very slowly. I LOVE the sexual tension that consumes him and Kinsley during their banter. It’s so fun to watch!!

Kinsley isn’t
Kathryn at CLiK Book Blog
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mr June - Calendar Boys Series - Nicole S Goodin.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Nicole S Goodin couldn’t possible write any better stories in this series?

This is the question I’m confronted with each time I start a new Calendar Boys Book.
But guess what....... yes she can. These books go from strength to strength, covering a diverse range of scenarios but I think this book is my favourite so far.

Kinsley Barlett is a young woman of priveledge, hell bent on revenge but stifled by a huge hunk of a man, Mack, at every turn.

M
Amy [Book Addict Reviews]
May 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was completely hooked on this story from the very beginning!

Mack is the head of security for a billionaire and there is one woman that is absolutely driving in mad, in more than one way. Kinsley is trying to get to Mack’s boss, who she once had a “relationship” with. Kinsley is gorgeous and she knows it. She uses those looks to get what she wants, though Mack is trying not to fall for her charms. It’s not only Mack who is trying to fall though, Kinsley is also struggling.

I LOVED the back and
Tara Horowitch -Sexy Book Divas
Omg! I absolutely love Mack and Kinsley. As I said before this calendar series just keeps getting better and better with each month. Mr.June will have you on the edge of your seat trying to figure everything out. There’s twists that I didn’t see coming and I can usually call them right off.

Mack is a sexy security guy who’s protecting a well known business name when he first meets Kinsley. And ever since that first meeting he can’t get her out of his mind.

Kinsley is a dancer who’s trying to rig
Chris Bennett
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WOW! I absolutely loved this book. Five stars definitely isn’t enough for this book, I think it probably needs at least 10. After reading the first few pages I had no idea where the story was going. I was hooked because I needed to find out more. More turned out to be a unique and beautifully written story full of amazing characters. The interactions between some of the characters are so electric that they sizzle off the page, while others are absolutely hilarious. Really, this book has it all. ...more
Annie
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I volunteered to read this ARC for an honest review. I really enjoyed this story about Jared McKenzie AKA Mack and Kinsley. He's hired by Mr and Mrs Wellman to keep them safe. But they have a young woman that keeps trying to break in, Cristal. When he approaches her the first time he's doing his match. She's beautiful and sassy and determined to get past him. Kinsley is her dad's peruse and joy, he keeps her under his thumb it so he thinks. When the both find themselves at a party, Kinsley with ...more
Sassy Southern
Jun 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing

I absolutely love this Calendar Boys Series and this book did not disappoint! This book definitely had a different vibe compared to the others mainly because our main character is a body guard and there was some drama and suspense involved that hasn't been in the other books.

I absolutely loved these characters and the way the author drew me in with the mystery had my dying to know what exactly Kinsley was trying to expose.

From the moment Mack and Kinsley meet their chemistry is off the charts.
Sharon
Jun 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is my second book by this author and I am in. Awe of her writing skills. I read Mr. May and loved that stand alone.
Mr. June has introduced me to a whole new setting and characters. Kinsley is determined to get to her ex boss but his hot bodyguard, Jared, keeps getting in her way. These two are negatively impacting each other’s mission but there is an attraction.
When Jared kidnaps her they really get to know each other and connect the only major snafu is her ex boss and his current.
When Kins
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
Mr. June is the perfect quick summer read! It’s sort of an enemies to lovers romance, packed with action and suspense. I was hooked almost immediately and read it in one afternoon.

Mack is strong, smart, and incredibly sexy. I liked him instantly. Kinley was determined and mysterious. It took me a while to warm up to her; her evasiveness made me wary until I found out what she was hiding.

The plot was steady but interesting. It held my attention throughout the book. The secondary characters really
Wendy
Jun 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mack is private security for a wealthy business man and his wife. Kinsley aka Cristal is the stalker. Kinsley will do anything to get to Mack’s boss. He doesn’t know why and she won’t share. Mack is dedicated to his job but there is something about the crazy Cristal that draws him in. Will they combust while Mack protects his boss?

I have read all the Calendar Boys Series so far and this is my very favorite one. I love the banter between Mack and Kinsley. The characters are amazing. Kinsley is cr
Stacey Broadbent
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Can you say crazy? Straight from the get go, I knew this one was going to be a hoot! All kinds of crazy comes out to play in this one, and it’s hilarious! I love a bit of cray-cray.

Mack is head of security for a wealthy business man, William Wellman. He’s certainly got his hands full when a dark-haired woman constantly tries to gain access to the house. She won’t stop at anything to get inside, for reasons she’s not willing to share.
The problem is, she’s not just a handful, she’s a sexy handful,
CJ Patton
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Nicole Goodin has done it again. Mr. June is a great read and has a great moral to the story. Mack is head of security for a billionaire who is trying to prevent a jilted lover from getting to him. Kinsley slept with Mack boss and is trying to get to him. Kinsley is strikingly gorgeous and uses her sex appeal to get what she wants, but Mack isn't having it.

Mack and Kinsley go back and forth with the sexual innuendo and foreplay until they can't deny their true feelings. Things escalates before
Reviews from the Heart (Kimberly Anne)

Mr. June by Nicole S. Goodin is the next book in her Calendar Boys series and is an enemies-to-lovers romance. This time around we meet Mack and Kinsley. When they meet, their chemistry is insane. Kinsley is rich and beautiful, but she is hiding something. Mack is strong, determined and very serious about his work. When he catches Kinsley up to no good, can he keep her in check? Mack and Kinsley are so good together. I love their banter and interactions. Mr. June by Nicole S. Goodin was
Kari Hansen
Jun 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kinsley was raised in a wealthy and privileged lifestyle who has always managed to have the upper hand with men in her life including her father until she meets Mac. Mac is the head of security and is determined to protect his client and his wife from the beautiful and feisty woman who is determined to breach his premises.

When every attempt to see his client fails, she just keeps coming up more unique ways which has him both intrigued and determined to find out why and it becomes a challenge to
Sherry Westendorf
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A read you will love. It is funny, hot, suspenseful and so much more. He is head of security for a billionaire. She comes along and keeps trying to get into the house but doesn't want him to know why. Well he is a well built sexy alpha male and she can't get around him. They have an attraction between them and when they let it loose it gets hot, hot, hot. Add in the supporting friends and others and this is a very well written entertaining read. I love a book that has me laughing out loud. I hig ...more
Mary
Jun 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this new addition to the "Calendar Boys" story! I love Mack and Kinsley! He is in security and she is some kind of crazy but he is intrigued with her and her persistence. It's very captivating and definitely keeps you flipping pages and eager to find out what is going on and what she is trying to get to. The chemistry between Mack and Kinsley is off the charts! Kinsley is a fun character and definitely pushes boundaries. By the end of the story you get her so much. I love the tw ...more
Vickie K
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mack trying to protect his boss as head of security. Kinsley, crazy rich girl trying to get to his boss anyway she can. Kinsley is willing to do some crazy things getting into Williams house. Little does she know, Jack is always there to beat her to the punch. It's like verbal foreplay for these two. Mack is tired of Kinsleys antics her can't get her to tell him why. Not will William let him in on the secret I love these two together. Their goal is to drive each other crazy in more ways than one ...more
Nicole
Jun 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mr June by Nicole S Goodin is Book 6 in the Calendar Boys series.
It’s a standalone contemporary romance about Security Expert Jared (Mack) Mackenzie and Billionairess Kinsley (Cristal) Barlett.
I LOVED Mr June. Mack was such a strong swoony character and I loved Kinsley’s crazy personality traits. I especially loved them together and the secondary characters were an awesome balance.
My favourites were Mack and Kinsleys introduction and also their pet names for each other.
I enjoyed this one very m
« previous 1 3 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Add to series 2 13 Jun 04, 2019 07:25AM
NICOLE S. GOODIN is a romance author and mother of two from Taranaki in the North Island of New Zealand.
In mid-2015, she started to write about a group of characters who wouldn’t get out of her head. Her first book, Rushed, was published in mid-2016.
Nicole enjoys long walks on the beach, pillow fights and braiding her friends’ hair. She dislikes clichés, talking about herself in the third person,

Calendar Boys (7 books)
  • Mr. January (Calendar Boys #1)
  • Mr. February (Calendar Boys #2)
  • Mr. March (Calendar Boys #3)
  • Mr. April (Calendar Boys #4)
  • Mr. May (Calendar Boys #5)
  • Mr. July (Calendar Boys #7)