Start by marking “Awakening: Rise as the Fall Unfolds” as Want to Read:
Awakening: Rise as the Fall Unfolds

Awakening: Rise as the Fall Unfolds

The multiverse is in shambles without all its pieces in place and the darkness is coming for them. Five angels have to pull a course correction—but they have to all agree first.

Morgan’s been a psychic, tasked with awakening angels in her dimension for the past twenty years. Finding this purpose and calling was a blessing… and a curse. She never expected it would lead her
Expected publication: November 12th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Awakening, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Awakening

Carissa
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Again, for obvious reasons, I've read this book. ;)

However, Awakening for me is a completely different beast of a book. I never anticipated dropping into the rabbit hole of alternative history combined with supernatural thrillers. But here we are.

This title all came about because of a simple question: What if Jesus never existed?

But more than that, what if angels weren't all that different from you or I?

Thom
Jun 15, 2019 rated it really liked it

The end is near. Fix it or the world is gone. No pressure.

With their world literally falling apart, five total strangers are torn away to solve the crisis before it is too late. But they have no clue what is wrong. And they are hunted. By darkness itself. Fortunately, each of the five has a unique talent. They must depend on each other. Must trust one another. No easy task.

Carissa Andrews leads us on a thought-provoking, spiritual journey with the fate of mankind hanging in the balance. Fail a

Shauna Joesten
Barbara Goulding
Aug 15, 2019
Monica Reents
Aug 19, 2019
"An author emerges from the depths of Minnesotan waters. Sci-fi/Fantasy is my pen of choice."

Carissa Andrews is an internationally bestselling author from central Minnesota who writes a combination of science fiction, fantasy, and dystopia. As an expert in independent publishing and audiobook production, Carissa continually writes and publishes books readers of all ages enjoy. Her plans for 2019 i