Start by marking “Awakening: Rise as the Fall Unfolds” as Want to Read:
Awakening: Rise as the Fall Unfolds

Awakening: Rise as the Fall Unfolds

The multiverse is in shambles without all its pieces in place and the darkness is coming for them. Five angels have to pull a course correction—but they have to all agree first.

Morgan’s been a psychic, tasked with awakening angels in her dimension for the past twenty years. Finding this purpose and calling was a blessing… and a curse. She never expected it would lead her
Published November 12th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Awakening, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Awakening

Start your review of Awakening: Rise as the Fall Unfolds
Carissa
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Again, for obvious reasons, I've read this book. ;)

However, Awakening for me is a completely different beast of a book. I never anticipated dropping into the rabbit hole of alternative history combined with supernatural thrillers. But here we are.

This title all came about because of a simple question: What if Jesus never existed?

But more than that, what if angels weren't all that different from you or I?

Thom
Jun 15, 2019 rated it really liked it

The end is near. Fix it or the world is gone. No pressure.

With their world literally falling apart, five total strangers are torn away to solve the crisis before it is too late. But they have no clue what is wrong. And they are hunted. By darkness itself. Fortunately, each of the five has a unique talent. They must depend on each other. Must trust one another. No easy task.

Carissa Andrews leads us on a thought-provoking, spiritual journey with the fate of mankind hanging in the balance. Fail

Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
Nov 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 CRANKY STARS

Well, this is not an easy book to review. I couldn’t decide whether to give it 3, 3.5 or 4 stars but ultimately decided on 4 stars. I’m also not sure if this is a Christian story or not. My fear is that some Christians may become upset with the way the ending is handled. I am Christian but not practicing and was offended by how the whole story was handled. I have read lots of books about Angels and Demons. Unfortunately, this one really upset me.

The story starts out well. A young
Kay Smillie
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this excellent book so much.

I read this book before realising that it was number three in a series. Not that it mattered to me at the time, but I will be reading the others at some point anyway.

Personally, I think that the author made a huge mistake making public what the simple question was that started her off with 'Awakening'. Luckily, I didn't see it until after I'd finished. When I came to this particular revelation in the book, I audibly gasped. It's a fantastic idea and Ms Andrews
Jenny
Aug 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Definitely loved this book. It takes you on a few twists and turns. All you want to do is see if they make it in time and how things will end up. Pretty sneaky ending though.
Scarolet Ellis
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awakening: Rise as the Fall Unfolds: An Urban Fantasy, Alternative History, Angel Thriller (An 8th Dimension Novel Book 3) by Carissa Andrews is a grat story to read. I recommend this story to all to read.

I voluntarily read and reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book
Ga Books LoverX
Nov 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
I will start this off by saying that this book was extremely interesting to read and I was engaged throughout it, but I was NOT expecting the story I read with the blurb that was provided. After reading the book and re-reading the blurb I can SEE how it does fit, but it was a bit misleading to me and give the book a 4 outta 5.

Key Takeaways from the Book:
-Religion is mentioned a lot in here and has a pretty profound meaning. So, if you are a bit touchy on your religious beliefs and Christianity-
Kanyon
This was a very entertaining and fast paced read. It’s not my typical book I would pick, but I really enjoyed the way the author took me on a ride and got me to really invest in her characters. Now I just want to say that ending was something else and I want to know more!

Awakening is a standalone story in the 8th Dimension series.

Final Rating: 4 Stars

The Final Five by Carissa Andrews Oracle A Diana Hawthorne Psychic Mystery by Carissa Andrews Awakening Rise as the Fall Unfolds by Carissa Andrews
Nancy (The Avid Reader)
Five strangers have been pulled together by some unforeseen force and have just discovered who and what they are. The five strangers have just been told that they are angels and that they have a mission to complete or the world as they know it will be no more.

The five angels each have their own special powers and must figure out what they are and how to use them before the darkness comes. The five angels must learn to work together if they are to save the world. They must each put aside their
Beverly L
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh, my word!

I never thought this would be so good, so mind- blowing, the concepts totally spectacular! I will recommend this book to anyone, anywhere at any time. As a psychic and a student of theology, the what-ifs of this story would .akeva movie I'd wait in line to see. Thank you, authoress!!!
Rose Brown
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An Awesome Tale
“Awakening” is an amazing read that is well-written with twists, turns, and adventure in the world of angels. This is a good read.

I requested a free review copy of this book through StoryOrigin and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Denise
Danielle McDonald
Andrea
added it

• Park Avenue Player
  • Rebel Heir (Rush Duet, #1)
  • Rebel Heart (Rush Duet, #2)
  • Dirty Billionaire (The Dirty Billionaire Trilogy, #1)
  • Dirt (Evergreen, #1)
  • Seed (Evergreen, #2)
  • Bloom (Evergreen, #3)
  • Fallen World: A Collection of Dystopian & Post-Apocalyptic Novels
  • Hate Notes
  • Raise Your Game: A Stand-Alone Romantic Comedy
  • F*ck Marriage
  • Playing with Fire: A Forbidden Love Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Box Set
  • Brooklynaire (Brooklyn, #1)
  • Amber Sky
  • Slammed (Slammed, #1)
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #1)
  • Mr. Roommate: Single Dad & Virgin Romance
  • Never Never (Never Never, #1-3)
"An author emerges from the depths of Minnesotan waters. Sci-fi/Fantasy is my pen of choice."

Carissa Andrews is an internationally bestselling author from central Minnesota who writes a combination of science fiction, fantasy, and dystopia. As an expert in independent publishing and audiobook production, Carissa continually writes and publishes books readers of all ages enjoy. Her plans for 2019