Start by marking “Bound (Tangled Web, #3)” as Want to Read:
Bound (Tangled Web, #3)

Bound

(Tangled Web #3)

This is a previously-published edition - ISBN13: 9781947189386

New York Times bestselling author Aleatha Romig brings you Bound, the dramatic conclusion to her brand-new dark romance set in the same dangerous underworld as Secrets. You do not need to read the Web of Sin trilogy to get caught in this highly acclaimed intriguing saga, Tangled Web.

BOUND is book three of the T
ebook, 1st Edition, 436 pages
Published August 13th 2019 by Romig Works

To ask other readers questions about Bound, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bound

Start your review of Bound (Tangled Web, #3)
Shera Layn ~ Book Lovers Obsession
This trilogy was ...... EPIC! I was chomping at the bits waiting the short time we had in between books for the conclusion and savored this last book as much as I could but I was furiously swiping pages to find out what was gonna happen next! Once again Aleatha outdid herself!
Ilona
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved-
Perfection is the best word to describe Bound by Aleatha Romig. I laughed and cried as the rest of Kader and Laurel's story unrivaled. The book was full of twists -pager turn from the beginning to the end. It is truly a series that will stay with you and within your soul forever. Aleatha did an amazing job bringing all her characters to life. It is a story that ends on the pages but continues to live within your mind.
❤️ Paulette  Alphas Review
Title: ➳ ❤- Bound
Series ➳ Tangled Web Series 3#
Author: ➳ Aleatha Romig
Publication:, : August 13th 2019
💖💖💖💖💖

ღTalk about drawing you in 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

I loved the plot of this book, & the characters. what I really loved believe or not .is the journey .. I know at times in the other books I might have complained a teeny tiny b, but it was only over the
damn cliffhangers… with that said let get into it

--This story of Kader & Laurel has a so many unexpected twist & turns, & Aleatha Romig keeps the reader e
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Aug 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
4 Stars!
(ARC provided by author)

-My body and desires recognized her as the woman she'd become- not only stunningly beautiful on the surface, but a woman who was kind, trusting, and brilliant.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Kader is a man known on the dark web who belongs and exists in the shadows. His world centered around control, and suddenly everything around him was falling apart since Dr. Laurel Carlson entered his life. His mind had to stay focused to do his job, and he was distracted by his unexpected feelings for h
Cardan Greenbriar
I am Bound to know when this will release. I don't have much patience and time I guess.
description
Myla
Aug 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing

4.5 Stars

Bound was a fitting conclusion to this wonderful series. I liked turning every page to uncover more about these characters, and I took my time savoring each page as I knew the journey would be over soon. I'm so vested with Kader and Laurel, that I think this is one of the best couple written by the author. The twist and turn and everything unfolded the way I didn't envision it. The suspense element of the story kept me guessing. It's gripping! Ms. Romig was able to keep the plot consist
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
3.5 Stars

The end of this trilogy definitely answered many questions and it felt good to be able to connect all the dots. Overall I enjoyed Laurel and Kader’s story. It was full of mystery, suspense, all rolled into a second chance romance between Kader and Laurel. I loved the connection from their past and especially the reconnection with the Sparrows.

While I know that this story had lots of information, I sometimes felt that there was too much filler in my opinion. I love this author, her writ
Sophie "Beware Of The Reader"
Aug 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
4,5 stars

Talk about ending on a high note! It was my favorite of the trilogy!

Packed with action? Check.
Chracter’s growth? Check.
Suspense? Check.
Questions answered and mysteries solved? Check.
Blending of two worlds? Check.

Don’t read this review if you haven’t read the first two books already or you’ll be spoiled!

What I loved was that things really accelerated in this last one.
Kader will be separated willingly from Laurel and they both will have things to do and decisions to make while under press
Karen
Aug 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Time to find out the secrets.

Who is trying to get their hands on the compound and is prepared to hire a hitman to kill Laurel? Is the real Kader number 1, 2, 3 or 4? How do you catch a Sparrow?

Book three will surely provide me with the answers! Oh it does and a whole heap of intrigue and more questions along the way.

The plot of this series is brilliantly woven together and sewn up with the Secrets and Lies series so well that you can’t see the seams.

Kader moves from being Captain Marvel to a v
Nadine Bookaholic
BOUND was BEYOND AMAZING, it was a Fantastic, Superb, Awesome, Marvelous, Astonishing, Non-stop, edge of your seat, suspenseful read that will overheat your kindle!!!!! Once you start Kader and Laurel's story you won't want to stop. I suggest purchasing all three books and clearing your calendar for the weekend, turn off the cell phone and make sure you have plenty of food and drink on hand because you won't be leaving the house.

Kader's story is a complex one and we get all of the answers we are
AJ's book-reMarks
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As the story unfolds before our eyes, things we thought, and who was responsible or behind all the killings throughout this series is brought to life in Romig fashion. That is to say, there are twists & turns, get used to it, Aleatha delivers yet another phenomenal story. ...more
Christine B
Aug 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It never fails Aleatha Romig has delivered another great story. Kadar & Laurel are an amazing duo, how their lives intertwine was uncanning. Every page had you wondering what was next, what twist and turns would reveal itself now. The mystery, danger, intelligence, sex (of course) and protective nature of Kadar is appealing and capture you from the start. Now Laurel was no damsel in distress, she could hold her own and Kadar depend on her delivering those missing pieces he didn't have time for, ...more
Dora Koutsoukou
Nov 08, 2019 rated it liked it
3,5 ❤️⭐️s

In the last book of thise trilogy everything fell into place. Although it was lengthier than the previous two, the suspense and the mystery were very well plotted as the twists and turns.
After what Kader and Laurel went through they finally got their HEA.
Michelle
Mason is so mine.

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

I've been looking forward to this book after the cliffy in the last book Obsessed I needed to know what goin to happen. Everything was still crazy between them and Laurels job. There was still so much to know about Kader/Mason. So yes this book was so needed.

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

The story started where it was left so it started with a bang and it was the same throughout the whole book. I did get a lil impatient in parts I wanted to know what was goin to happen. I did luv the last 25% it was
Shelly | VixenReads
This is truly an amazing storyline.
I’m not much of a rereader (there’s just too many books on that tbr!) but this is absolutely a series I would read again and again. It amazes me how well thought out and executed this book was from beginning to end.
This is multiple POVs and I love that, especially when it gives me more insight into the story and characters, and this series did just that.

This is a not to be missed trilogy.
Sammy ❤️Just Let Me Read Blog ❤️
Bound is an explosive and intensely sexy conclusion to a fantastic series. Aleatha Romig is a master of romantic suspense, and this series showcases her skills brilliantly. Kader and Laurel are two people caught in a web of secrets, lies and intrigue, all while facing a dangerous attraction that turns into so much more.

"Like a ship lost at sea, in his arms I'd found my harbor. Despite our metaphoric raging storm, I was suddenly and unexpectedly safe."

I love these characters so much, and I love
Tanaka K (The Romantic Angel Blog)
Wow, what a fitting conclusion to a series that made my heart pump. Everything that Aleatha Romig writes is world class. She creates a world so addictive that you hang on to every single part of it. The Tangled Web series absolutely rocked my world. The Tangled Web series truly messed with all my emotions, thoughts and feelings. The Tangled Web series made me breathless. And the ending was perfection. The ending was incredible. The ending was smashing. Smashed my heart. Smashed my soul.

Bound is
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jess~

Jam-packed, action-filled, epic conclusion to this trilogy.

I started this book with a lot of questions and there was a lot of explaining do. Kader and Laurel had one than one mystery to figure out and this book is filled to the brim of answers. I don't know if it was just me but this book seemed more nailbiting than the first two. I spent pages holding my breath and was so absorbed I lost time.

In fantastic fashion, Ms. Romig wove this tale over the last two books and then ties all the piece
Amanda Shepard
Aug 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: highly-recommend
This book was incredible! I am in awe of this author. The intricacy and well thought out plot with all of the wonderful characters has left me speechless. Bound and the rest of the tangled web series will keep you on your toes with the twists and turns all while leaving you panting for more. A perfect 5 stars! I have been Aleatha'd.
* A review copy was provided by the author *

~ 5 Bound Together Stars ~

This book took me a couple days to finish because life kept getting in the way, but what a finish it was!!

I think this is the longest book of the trilogy, but just like the first two books, it was fast paced and filled with secrets, lies and betrayal. But then there was the romance factor between Kader and Laurel. What an amazing love story!!!

Bound is the third and final book in the Tangled Web trilogy by Aleatha Romig. This
Thelma
Aug 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
What an epic ending of the Tangled web!! I was hooked since the very first books of this amazing series and now I have a hangover wanting to know more about these characters and their lives..

Lauren and Kader's story keeps us on edge since the very first chapters of the Tangled Web, the chemistry, their past and all the lies that keep surrounding them made their story and their interaction so strongly that we didn't know what was going to happen next. I always thought someone was going to show up
Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy
I seriously can not believe this series is over. All the escalation and suspense has finally built up to a MUCH satisfying high adrenaline ending.

Kader and Laurel have definitely gone on a crazy ride since book 1, Twisted, with things getting more intense in book 2, Obsessedwhere the world of Tangled Web series connected with Web of Sin series and tying into Aleatha Romig's next interconnected world Web of Desire series (due to release January of 2020).

Overall I am super excited to keep seein
Steph's Romance Book Talk
5 Stars / 3 Steam Fans

This conclusion of Kadar and Laurel’s story is pretty freaking epic!!! As I was reading this book I thought numerous times that the story was completing only to find that I wasn't even near the end. The twists and turns just keep coming as things unfolded and I loved every minute of how Aleatha finished putting the pieces of this story together. I loved how this story intertwines with a few of the other series that Aleatha has written. You don't have to read them to unders
Marie  Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)
Marie's Tempting Reads ARC Review:

The final book in Aleatha Romig's Tangled Web Trilogy was utterly devastating, surprising, wild and wonderfully intense! Bound shook me to my core in the best way. I was stunned, captivated, anxious, and eager as I read this book. The story intensified in a explosive way and had me forgetting about time. I freaking loved it!

The whole Tangled Web trilogy was truly fascinating and all around encompassing. I got lost in the dark world and enjoyed the lust, romance
Ida Jolley
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Bound

Another amazing book by the author. It never gets any better reading one of these books because you never know what is going to happen. And in this book there were times you thought you had it figured out only to find out you were wrong. This book was full of suspense and intrigue. It was hot and sexy, the characters I loved. Mason, also known as Kader, is one alpha male who is attracted to Dr.Carlson, who happens to be a childhood friend of his from long ago. A sweetheart. And this is thei
Movies, Shows,
Aug 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Note: This review contains NO spoilers

😳 Whoa!!! Now, seriously! What an intense and gripping conclusion to this trilogy! Aleatha has did it again in this trilogy. She has got me all twisted and "tangled" inside after reading this! Let alone the entire trilogy! I am still gasping after all.... THAT! The ingenious plot, intriguing twists, and the poignant reveals kept me at the "edge of my seat" panting and wanting more! I was left completely breathless! Wow!

I love Aleatha's style of detailed writ
Melanie Cesa
Aug 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I LOVE Kader and Laurel!! Wow! What a fantastic conclusion to this exciting series! So much excitement, danger, and anticipation. I couldn’t put it down.

Kader has quickly become one of my favorite Aleatha heroes. His story is filled with emotion. He is a survivor, his strength and loyalty know no bounds, and he has so much love to give.

Kader and Laurel continue their quest for answers and freedom. What Aleatha gives us is a thrilling journey filled with uncertainty, lots of action, suspense, a
Ilona
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved-
Sylvie Rochon
Aug 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Mason and Laurel

I have been Aleatha'd once again! This series which is actually linked with web of lies, which I adored, is full of suspense, intrugue, with a convoluted plot and a lot of twists! Just Loved it!
THall
Aug 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love happy endings
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Fifth a Fury (Goddess Isles, #5)
  • Fourth a Lie (Goddess Isles, #4)
  • Third a Kiss (Goddess Isles, #3)
  • White Knight (Dirty Mafia Duet, #2)
  • Twice a Wish (Goddess Isles, #2)
  • Once a Myth (Goddess Isles, #1)
  • Black Sheep (Dirty Mafia Duet, #1)
  • Ruin  (Slay Quartet, #2)
  • Revenge (Slay Quartet #3)
  • The Living Canvas (Master of Trickery Duet, #2)
  • Rising (Slay Quartet, #4)
  • One Woman (Naked Trilogy, #2)
  • The Fall of Legend (Legend Trilogy, #1)
  • House of Scarlett (Legend Trilogy, #2)
  • The Fight for Forever (Legend Trilogy #3)
  • Sonata (North Security, #3)
  • Two Together (Naked Trilogy #3)
  • The Lone Wolf (Wolf #3)
Aleatha Romig is a New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestselling author who lives in Indiana, USA. She grew up in Mishawaka, graduated from Indiana University, and is currently living south of Indianapolis. Aleatha has raised three children with her high school sweetheart and husband of over thirty years. Before she became a full-time author, she worked days as a dental hygienist ...more

Tangled Web (3 books)
  • Twisted (Tangled Web, #1)
  • Obsessed (Tangled Web, #2)