Start by marking “Bound (Tangled Web, #3)” as Want to Read:
Bound (Tangled Web, #3)

Bound

(Tangled Web #3)

New York Times bestselling author Aleatha Romig brings you Bound, the dramatic conclusion to her brand-new dark romance set in the same dangerous underworld as Secrets. You do not need to read the Web of Sin trilogy to get caught in this highly acclaimed intriguing saga, Tangled Web.

BOUND is book three of the TANGLED WEB trilogy.
ebook, 1st Edition
Published August 13th 2019 by Romig Works

To ask other readers questions about Bound, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bound

Prince Charming Doesn't Exist
I am Bound to know when this will release. I don't have much patience and time I guess.
description
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Aug 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
4 Stars!
(ARC provided by author)

-My body and desires recognized her as the woman she'd become- not only stunningly beautiful on the surface, but a woman who was kind, trusting, and brilliant.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Kader is a man known on the dark web who belongs and exists in the shadows. His world centered around control, and suddenly everything around him was falling apart since Dr. Laurel Carlson entered his life. His mind had to stay focused to do his job, and he was distracted by his unexpected feelings for her.
Shera Layn ~ Book Lovers Obsession
This trilogy was ...... EPIC! I was chomping at the bits waiting the short time we had in between books for the conclusion and savored this last book as much as I could but I was furiously swiping pages to find out what was gonna happen next! Once again Aleatha outdid herself!
Nadine Bookaholic
BOUND was BEYOND AMAZING, it was a Fantastic, Superb, Awesome, Marvelous, Astonishing, Non-stop, edge of your seat, suspenseful read that will overheat your kindle!!!!! Once you start Kader and Laurel's story you won't want to stop. I suggest purchasing all three books and clearing your calendar for the weekend, turn off the cell phone and make sure you have plenty of food and drink on hand because you won't be leaving the house.

Kader's story is a complex one and we get all of the answers we are
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
3.5 Stars

The end of this trilogy definitely answered many questions and it felt good to be able to connect all the dots. Overall I enjoyed Laurel and Kader’s story. It was full of mystery, suspense, all rolled into a second chance romance between Kader and Laurel. I loved the connection from their past and especially the reconnection with the Sparrows.

While I know that this story had lots of information, I sometimes felt that there was too much filler in my opinion. I love this author, her writ
Myla
Aug 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing

4.5 Stars

Bound was a fitting conclusion to this wonderful series. I liked turning every page to uncover more about these characters, and I took my time savoring each page as I knew the journey would be over soon. I'm so vested with Kader and Laurel, that I think this is one of the best couple written by the author. The twist and turn and everything unfolded the way I didn't envision it. The suspense element of the story kept me guessing. It's gripping! Ms. Romig was able to keep the plot consist
Karen
Aug 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Time to find out the secrets.

Who is trying to get their hands on the compound and is prepared to hire a hitman to kill Laurel? Is the real Kader number 1, 2, 3 or 4? How do you catch a Sparrow?

Book three will surely provide me with the answers! Oh it does and a whole heap of intrigue and more questions along the way.

The plot of this series is brilliantly woven together and sewn up with the Secrets and Lies series so well that you can’t see the seams.

Kader moves from being Captain Marvel to a v
Michelle
Mason is so mine.

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

I've been looking forward to this book after the cliffy in the last book Obsessed I needed to know what goin to happen. Everything was still crazy between them and Laurels job. There was still so much to know about Kader/Mason. So yes this book was so needed.

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

The story started where it was left so it started with a bang and it was the same throughout the whole book. I did get a lil impatient in parts I wanted to know what was goin to happen. I did luv the last 25% it was so go
Shelly | The Mockingbird Reads
This is truly an amazing storyline.
I’m not much of a rereader (there’s just too many books on that tbr!) but this is absolutely a series I would read again and again. It amazes me how well thought out and executed this book was from beginning to end.
This is multiple POVs and I love that, especially when it gives me more insight into the story and characters, and this series did just that.

This is a not to be missed trilogy.
Amanda Shepard
Aug 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: highly-recommend
This book was incredible! I am in awe of this author. The intricacy and well thought out plot with all of the wonderful characters has left me speechless. Bound and the rest of the tangled web series will keep you on your toes with the twists and turns all while leaving you panting for more. A perfect 5 stars! I have been Aleatha'd.
AJ's book-reMarks
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As the story unfolds before our eyes, things we thought, and who was responsible or behind all the killings throughout this series is brought to life in Romig fashion. That is to say, there are twists & turns, get used to it, Aleatha delivers yet another phenomenal story.
Renita McKinney
Aug 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Webster defines genius as a very smart or talented person, a person who has a level of remarkable talent or intelligence that is very rare or remarkable, a person who is very good at doing something, great natural ability. As I was reading through the definitions I was consistently looking for the words Aleatha Romig. Two words and one name that encompasses every definition above.

I am not even sure where to start with this review as I will have to breathe my way through it. Once I read the end I
Steph's Romance Book Talk
5 Stars / 3 Steam Fans

This conclusion of Kadar and Laurel’s story is pretty freaking epic!!! As I was reading this book I thought numerous times that the story was completing only to find that I wasn't even near the end. The twists and turns just keep coming as things unfolded and I loved every minute of how Aleatha finished putting the pieces of this story together. I loved how this story intertwines with a few of the other series that Aleatha has written. You don't have to read them to unders
Love & Lavender Book Review
Wow!! What a conclusion to a series that was JAMMED PACKED with more questions than answers. In true Aleatha fashion, she's created a web of mystery that continues to be tangled, confusing and completely addicting throughout the trilogy. Laurel and Kader's journey comes to an end in the spellbinding conclusion of the Tangled Web trilogy.

In the first two books, I wasn't really sure where all this scientific research and lingo was taking me. But it's all apart of the storytelling that comes crash
Movies, Shows,
Aug 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Note: This review contains NO spoilers

😳 Whoa!!! Now, seriously! What an intense and gripping conclusion to this trilogy! Aleatha has did it again in this trilogy. She has got me all twisted and "tangled" inside after reading this! Let alone the entire trilogy! I am still gasping after all.... THAT! The ingenious plot, intriguing twists, and the poignant reveals kept me at the "edge of my seat" panting and wanting more! I was left completely breathless! Wow!

I love Aleatha's style of detailed writ
Melanie Cesa
Aug 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I LOVE Kader and Laurel!! Wow! What a fantastic conclusion to this exciting series! So much excitement, danger, and anticipation. I couldn’t put it down.

Kader has quickly become one of my favorite Aleatha heroes. His story is filled with emotion. He is a survivor, his strength and loyalty know no bounds, and he has so much love to give.

Kader and Laurel continue their quest for answers and freedom. What Aleatha gives us is a thrilling journey filled with uncertainty, lots of action, suspense, a
Kerrie Campbell
Aug 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I got to 43% through bound and of course I had to sleep so I shut down my kindle for the night!
But.....that was days ago I delayed and I avoided coming back to it!
I would pick it up open the app start reading the chapter and close it again.
ALL BECAUSE I DIDNT WANT IT TO FREAKING END.
I just knew that once I starting reading again I wouldn't be able to stop until the end and it happened Gah....

The suspense almost killed me at times and I love the connection between kader/mason and Laurel and I jus
Avid Reader
Aug 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Bound (Tangled Web #3) by Aleatha Romig
5 stars
M/F Romance, mystery
Triggers: Murder, Kidnapping, Attempted blackmail
I was given this book for an honest review by Wicked Reads.

Whew! This is the third book in the series and you must read them in order. Run out and buy them right now!

Mason and Kader are trying to figure out where to go from here. Someone is out to try and stop Laurel's research and they have to figure out who they can trust. Laurel loves both Mason and Kader. She really doesn't care
Carissa
Yay, the conclusion to Kader and Laurel's story! What a great ride. Quite a few unpredictable things that I totally didn't see coming. I'm glad the ending was a happy one with bells and whistles (you'll see). Definitely a wild ride (different in a good way) that I'm glad I read. Also, Patrick's story is coming up next can't wait.
Sandy S
Aug 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.25 stars--

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date August 13, 2019

With danger lurking around every corner and my life turned upside down, I struggle with who to believe and who to trust.

Can my heart convince my mind that what was bound long ago is where I’ll find love, safety, and security?

Or are the memories simply an illusion?

•••••••••

REVIEW: 4.25 stars--BOUND is the third and final instalment in Aleatha Romig’s contemporary, adult TANGLED WEB dark erotic romance, psychological suspense trilogy focusin
Jess
Aug 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 and 1/2 stars

Down and down we go, where we end up, no one can say for certain. Kader and Laurel are in the thick of it now and the master puppeteer will hopefully reveal themselves soon. What is certain is that larger powers are at play and greed and lust for power are motivating certain players. It is clear that the people behind the curtain aren’t afraid to get their hands dirty. When home is no longer safe and the world begins to burn around them, what will Laurel and Kader find in the ashe
Kerri Mirabella
Aug 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Bound is the third and final book in the Tangled Web trilogy and what an intense, dramatic conclusion it was! The writing in this book is perfection, reminiscent of the dark and suspenseful Aleatha I fell in love with, with her Consequences series.

I will be honest with you...I gave 4.5 stars as opposed to 5 because I had a hard time getting into the first 20% of the book. I realize the flashbacks were crucial to their story and how Mason comes to remember everything, but the flashbacks just did
R
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Five star of intense plot, intriguing journey, heart-breaking reveal and just simply emaculate detail from Aleatha as her signature style.

I think Kader/Mason is the first hero from Aleatha that make me cry. What happened to him ...i'm gonna be a big spoiler B for this so I'm gonna shut up right now.

Simply non spoiler review... Kader/Mason story is overwhelming. I won't forget him in long time. His story is a story of heroic and survivor

And then the story got more intense toward the revealing.
Lindsey King
Aug 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Feels 3
Steam 4
Storline 5
Overall Rating 5

WOW! Talk about a series that packs one heck of a punch! This series is epic. So many twists and turns. I loved it. This particular book had me reeling from start to finish. It was ACTION PACKED! Very fast paced. The characters just kept getting better and better. If you havent read this series or youre waiting for all the books to be released, dont let it slip by. Definitely one to read. The angst in this book was probably higher than the other two becaus
Clare Fuentes
Aug 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another well written trilogy written by our awesome author. Clear understanding of the storyline. Nothing left unanswered. Characters are well described to where you can picture them as you read. Emotions are felt throughout the story. You will definitely fall in love with Kader and Laurel’s story.
Susan Staudinger
Aug 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
In this third and final installment to author Aleatha Romig's Tangled Web trilogy, "Bound" is everything I was hoping for and so much more! This sinfully wicked conclusion is a perfect blend of sex, romance and suspense, with a crossover into the Sparrow world to further shake things up. I absolutely loved “revisiting” old friends within that world, but now I’m left craving even more. As such, I can hardly wait for Patrick’s story to be written—I just wonder what twisted storyline Aleatha has in ...more
April
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Book three in the Tangled Web Trilogy was a action- packed entertaining read. A page turner I could not put down! Laurel and Mason are such charismatic characters, and their story is a riveting , twisted, beautiful romance. Aleatha Romig is a master story teller, and Bound is another captivating read!!
Ilona
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved-
Perfection is the best word to describe Bound by Aleatha Romig. I laughed and cried as the rest of Kader and Laurel's story unrivaled. The book was full of twists -pager turn from the beginning to the end. It is truly a series that will stay with you and within your soul forever. Aleatha did an amazing job bringing all her characters to life. It is a story that ends on the pages but continues to live within your mind.
* A review copy was provided by the author *

~ 5 Bound Together Stars ~

This book took me a couple days to finish because life kept getting in the way, but what a finish it was!!

I think this is the longest book of the trilogy, but just like the first two books, it was fast paced and filled with secrets, lies and betrayal. But then there was the romance factor between Kader and Laurel. What an amazing love story!!!

Bound is the third and final book in the Tangled Web trilogy by Aleatha Romig. This
Sammy- Just Let Me Read
Aug 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Bound is an explosive and intensely sexy conclusion to a fantastic series. Aleatha Romig is a master of romantic suspense, and this series showcases her skills brilliantly. Kader and Laurel are two people caught in a web of secrets, lies and intrigue, all while facing a dangerous attraction that turns into so much more.

"Like a ship lost at sea, in his arms I'd found my harbor. Despite our metaphoric raging storm, I was suddenly and unexpectedly safe."

I love these characters so much, and I love
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Aleatha Romig is a New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestselling author who lives in Indiana. She grew up in Mishawaka, graduated from Indiana University, and is currently living south of Indianapolis. Aleatha has raised three children with her high school sweetheart and husband of over thirty years. Before she became a full-time author, she worked days as a dental hygienist and s ...more

Tangled Web (3 books)
  • Twisted (Tangled Web, #1)
  • Obsessed (Tangled Web, #2)