Start by marking “Filthy Vows” as Want to Read:
Filthy Vows

Filthy Vows

And my husband? He gave them all to me.

Text TORRE to 313131 to receive a text message when this novel releases!
Expected publication: July 20th 2019 by Select Publishing LLC

To ask other readers questions about Filthy Vows, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Filthy Vows

Alessandra Torre
May 25, 2019 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition

Add to Goodreads: Filthy Vows
Preorder Now: smarturl.it/FilthyVows
Release Date: July 18th 2019
Text TORRE to 313131 to be notified on release.

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

Thanks for my ARC! MARK YOUR CALENDARS!

Stand-alone.
Release: July 18, 2019
Blurb:
And my husband? He gave them all to me.

ARC provided to me by author Alessandra Torre in exchange for an honest review.
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
🔥4 STARS 🔥

Filthy Vows is a hot, passionate and captivating story.And when I say hot I mean it, it's super hot and sensual and it's better not to be read in public places, hehehe.I was sucked into this story from the beginning and I was so intrigued!

description

The characters were great and their chemitry is off the charts hot, and you could feel the sexual tension .I loved that this one was about a married couple.Elle is an intereting heroine and I loved being in her mind.

description

I really wish we had more, I feel
Wendy'sThoughts
May 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Alessandra Torre Fans. Erotic, Romance
5 Not For the Faint of Heart Stars
* * * * * Spoiler Free
Definition of faint of heart. : lacking the courage to face something difficult or dangerous as in, "This is a difficult climb that is not for the faint of heart." The first thing that popped into my head was that phrase...because this book does face something difficult and dangerous. It brings to life all the insecurities and fears we could have in a relationship...

It confronts the wonder of whether to be completely honest with your partn
Eve (Between The Bookends)
description
description I am kind of 🅑🅤🅜🅜🅔🅓 to say this, but I just didn't love this book. 😞 I am rounding my rating up to 🌟🌟🌟 because I 𝓮𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂𝓮𝓭 certain aspects, and the writing was good. 👍 However, It just wasn't what I expected based on the synopsis. First, the whole synopsis doesn't even come 🅵🆄🅻🅻🆈 into play until 90% into the book. Before that it was honestly pretty boring. 🙈 Just mundane мαяяιε∂ life with a ғαηтαsү here and there by the heroine that she keeps to herself. On top of that, we get a lot of pages dedi
warhawke
Genre: Erotic Romance
Type: Standalone
POV: First Person - Female
Rating:

Elle and Easton North met in college and had been inseparable since. They were very much in love with each other even through challenges that life had to offer. But what used to secretly fuel her fantasy, increasingly became sexual needs she can’t untamed. And he was willing to indulge no matter the consequences.

Elle and Easton’s devotion to each other was admirable and cemented a good foundation for their marriage. Both of
Myla
Jul 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Alessandra Torre is in her element with this book. A clever plotline and oh so hot scenes. A captivating story with sensuality and passion that will take your breath away and leave you wanting more.

This book challenges the love and trust between Easton and Elle into a risky chance at something that can make or break their marriage.

I loved the way this was written, the description of the characters and their relationship is eloquently written. The storyline is very different from any of the aut
♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥
FILTHY VOWS is coming July 18th!
Preorder Now: https://smarturl.it/FilthyVows
Enter the Goodreads giveaway: alessandratorre.com/fvprize

Advance copy provided *
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
I think this is the case of its me and not the book going by all the high ratings for it. I just couldn’t connect with the story or the heroine, and found myself on numerous occasions dozing off. Though i did love the hero.
Reviews from the Heart (Kimberly Anne)
This book is an original. Alessandra Torre touches on a topic that definitely peeked my curiosity while at the same time was already relatable.

Elle and Easton have a relationship that I honestly loved more than any married couple I’ve read about. This couple communicates and it’s so refreshing and hilarious to see them in their element, bickering and goofing off with each other.

The dialogue is fantastic!! I was literally laughing out loud at these two and the stuff that comes out of their mouths
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
HAWT

Well written, smart, and off the charts sexy!! My new favorite from Alessandra Torre!

Books about married couples are like my kryptonite. And Filthy Vows took that love to an entirely higher level! It’s intriguing and thought-provoking. Watching the by play of this couple was a true delight. They’re real and relatable. The concerns they have are the main focus of the storyline and had me captivated! The reader feels like a witness during their journey. It’s messy and a great representation
Karen
Jul 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Gulp.

So good I stayed up well past my bedtime to finish it. Read it in a day I was transfixed. The butterflies in my stomach were on full flutter alert going from giddy and swooning to oh my god panic! I was a bag of nerves. I’m still a bag of nerves.

Easton North! Wow! I want him and his perfect Richard. That man really lives up to his reputation. Pretty and rugged.

You know by the blurb that Filthy Vows is about a married couple so it’s no spoiler that Elle and Easton marry after meeting at c
Patricia Maia (The Bookery Review)
Alessandra Torre writes the BEST sensual sex scenes in the history of books! Hands down!
She's always so classy with the most filthy thoughts. I mean, for some this is pure smut, but the way she turns words into this classy story line, just blows my mind!

Now, this book isn't only about sex. Mostly. But if you give it some thought, this is so much more.
This is about a good relationship with your husband, where trust reins from both parts. One of the most important feature in a marriage: TRUST!
Who
Snow
Jul 14, 2019 added it
Shelves: arc, m-f-m, 2019, menage, erotica, drama
hmmm....
I had some good times and bad times with this story...

It was intriguing from the psychological aspect of the stale marriage and spicing your love life up , by talking things through with mutual understanding and communication and respect...NOW THAT part was especially interesting to see develop since I know it's so hard to maintain that kind of level of intimate honesty with your life partner, no matter how long you are married....Alessandra Torre did that part fantastically well, in my
HeatherP
Jul 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
"You have nothing to worry about," he said quietly. "You're everything to me."

I want to start out by saying this book was nothing like I was expecting. This doesn't mean that it's a bad thing, I'm saying the book was just different.

I love how this book explored, and handled very well I may add, the subject of the fantasies that we all have. You know the ones I'm talking about. The deep dark ones that we don't tell anyone, the ones that we think people will judge us for, the ones that we want to
Amy
Jul 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Throughout her books, Alessandra Torre makes you reconsider how you think about sex. She never judges her characters’ choices, whether it’s their love of threesomes or group sex or having an intimate relationship with two different people at the same time. She shows you these desires and wants and makes you ask yourself what you would do if you were in her characters’ shoes.

Filthy Vows is Torre’s hottest book yet, and I think it’s because her focus is on a married couple. Elle and Easton, as Tor
A Book Obsessed Brit
I am a fan of Alessandra's work and there are only 4 of her novels I haven't read to date, so when I saw the information for this book I had to get it added to my TBR straight away! Alessandra always captivates me with her writing talent, prose, and the authenticity she develops into her characters and Filthy Vows is no different.

Elle and Easten are the main protagonists of the novel, a couple who meet at college both heading on a path to an entitled life together full of riches and best laid pl
Shel
Jul 16, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Y'all. *fans self*

Y'all.

Filthy Vows is bringing me back. Waaaaaay back to the early days of Blindfolded Innocence and the early days of the blog and the wild wild west days of the new romance community. This novel brought me back to the days when the couples were young and their sex lives were hot af and writers held nothing back--everything was fair game. And shocking to no one, I loved it.

I loved the sexy bits but even more than that I loved the story of Elle and Easton's romance. I really en
Nightbird Novels
Jul 15, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
When Elle meets Easton North she recognizes a man who could completely ruin her, and he does... in the most delicious of ways. Fast forward to the end of college, careers and their carefree lifestyles, and Elle and Easton love each other more than ever. But, Elle has been keeping a very big secret from her husband... and now that he knows everything, Easton is ready to explore some surprises of his own...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Filthy Vows was a scorching, fantasy indu
* A review copy was provided by the author *

~ 4.5 Filthy Filthy Stars ~

How much of your secret fantasies would you tell your husband?? Would you be completely honest about all your deep dark secrets?? Well read this story and find out how Elle and Easton handle this.

Filthy Vows was the perfect title for this book…..It was completely filthy but in such a delicious way. This story was a truly erotic escape for any romance reader.

I was sucked into this story right from the start and it kept me grip
Jess
Jul 13, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The start of the story was an absolute tease! In some ways, it is a precursory for what’s to come. There is a slow simmer that allows the reader to go crazy with the possibilities. But there is also hot passionate fire to bring a house down. And when Elle tells her husband Easton her dirty thoughts… what is going to happen?
And when Pandora’s Box has been opened, can anything ever be the same? I hope it doesn't impact on her marriage because you can see the love and support that exists between El
Sam
Jul 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
There's a stigma within the romance genre that it's just a bunch of smut, and as any true romance reader can tell you that's absolutely false. However, I'll admit that sometimes I want smut. Not to say I want pages filled with nothing but sex, but a genuine storyline with the perfect balance of steamy, toe-curling scenes. With this book, Alessandra Torre has given me exactly what I wanted, put her own spin on it and then knocked it out of the park.

Filthy Vows is an incredibly written book that
The Bookish Club (Kimberly A.)
"The issue was, I wanted more."

I'm rating this 4 out of 5 stars because like the quote above, I wanted MORE. And also, the very last scene of the book!!!

In true Alessandra fashion, this book came with the heat! There were plenty of scenes I enjoyed throughout the book but, I felt it fell short of what the book was mainly about.
You have Elle & Easton who are happily married despite hitting the high peak of life and then for it to all come crashing down. Elle has a kinky side. She informs her
Jessica  (Angie & Jessica's Dreamy Reads)
Holy moly, this was hotttttttt! Like, seriously, smoking, deliciously sexy, scalding hot. I think what made it so sinfully sexy was the build... the simmering build of these feelings, this fantasy, the reluctant war between lust and desire and shame and fear. It was just so good, so well done, so freaking HOT.

I loved these characters. I loved how relatable they felt, how insecure at times they felt, how devoted they were. I loved their banter, their trust, their love. And I loved their story...
Wendy LeGrand
Jul 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
Full disclosure before I start my review. I don't read books with this kind of storyline very often because they are just not my jam. I get way too into my head with them, overthinking every single scenario and scene until I have a stomach ache. I can count on one hand the books I've read that deal with a spouse wanting, or needing more sex than just what occurs in their marriage. So I was apprehensive going into this story, but it's Alessandra so I couldn't NOT read it, you know?

The story is c
Lorena  Garcia -- Brittany's Book Blog
Well what can I say!!! Alessandra Torre always seems to surprise me with her stories that never end up how I imagined them to be.

I was completely and utterly flabbergasted with how this story went. It definitely did not turn out the way I thought it would but in the end I was fully satisfied.

We get a woman who ends up marrying the man she started dating in college, and he was well talked about throughout the campus when she attended and when he tried to pursue her, she definitely gave him a run
Melissa Jones
Jul 16, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Filthy Vows is the story of Elle and Easton, a beautifully in love married couple with an explosive sexual energy between them that was felt from their first meeting and through the years of their marriage has never waned but instead grown more sensual and erotic.... THEY ARE SUPER HOT!!!!
Although their attraction and appetite for each other has never faltered, Elle can't shake these intense erotic fantasies that have invaded her mind and body, fantasies that include men other than her husband.
Konny
Jul 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
F V is the story of a wife who decides to share her most intimate fantasies with her husband - and explores how that confession affects her marriage- Alessandra Torre.
F V is a full length, standalone romance novel and the highly anticipated next book by this outstanding author. Every time a new book releases, I'm giddy to get my hands on it and F V was no exception. And what can I say, I fell in insta-love and loved every minute I spend with Elle and Easton. Their story is not the typical romanc
Diane Holtry
Jul 03, 2019 marked it as to-read

📖💥📖#CoverReveal & #PreOrder📖💥📖
Filthy Vows by Alessandra Torre
Releasing July 18, 2019

Check out this cover for Alessandra Torre's upcoming release!

And my husband?
He gave them all to me.

Cover Design: Perfect Pear Creative Covers
Release Date: July 18, 2019
Signed Paperback
Yolanda
Jul 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Not only is Filthy Vows one of the BEST books I’ve read all year but, it’s also the most EROTIC and SEXIEST books that Alessandra Torre has ever written. I knew Filthy Vows was going to be beyond excellent after I read the prologue which had me biting my lip, fanning myself and squirming. This book is so hot and stimulating that I thought my iPad and my body were going to combust. It’s filthy and titillating with a sensuous an unexpected storyline that is delivered in the best way possible.

The
Alessandra Torre (AR Torre) is an award-winning New York Times bestselling author of twenty romance and suspense novels. Her upcoming release, Filthy Vows, is coming in July!

Amazon: https://goo.gl/XRr5Uc
Facebook: https://goo.gl/sJb5MN
Twitter: https://goo.gl/DwKuvo
Pinterest: https://goo.gl/eEJs9U

FULL LIST OF BOOKS:

Series:
Rolling The Dice by Alessandra Torre Even Money (All In Duet, #1) by Alessandra Torre Double Down (All In Duet, #2) by Alessandra Torre

Blindfolded Innocence (Innocence, #1) by Alessandra Torre The Diary of Brad De Luca (Innocence, #1.5) by Alessandra Torre Masked Innocence (Innocence, #2) by Alessandra Torre End of the Innocence (Innocence, #3) by Alessandra Torre

The Girl in 6E (Deanna Madden, #1) by A.R. Torre Do Not Disturb (Deanna Madden, #2) by A.R. Torre If You Dare (Deanna Madden, #3) by A.R. Torre

Stand-alones:
Filthy Vows by Alessandra Torre Tripping on a Halo by Alessandra Torre The Ghostwriter by Alessandra Torre Trophy Wife (The Dumont Diaries, #0.5-5) by Alessandra Torre Love in Lingerie (Unzipped, #1) by Alessandra Torre Moonshot by Alessandra Torre Love, Chloe by Alessandra Torre Hollywood Dirt (Hollywood Dirt, #1) by Alessandra Torre Black Lies by Alessandra Torre Tight by Alessandra Torre Sex Love Repeat by Alessandra Torre Just the Sex Erotica Shorts by Alessandra Torre

Visit the POPPIN IN thread