Start by marking “Weapon (Whisper, #2)” as Want to Read:
Weapon (Whisper, #2)

Weapon

(Whisper #2)

The #1 bestselling WHISPER series concludes with WEAPON:

I already knew he was a psychopath. But now?
He's more dangerous than ever.
And I have less than twenty-four hours to stop him.

After escaping Lengard and finding sanctuary with the Remnants, Alyssa Scott is desperate to save those she left behind ─ and the rest of the world ─ from the power-hun/>I
Published November 4th 2019 by Pantera Press

To ask other readers questions about Weapon, please sign up.

Start your review of Weapon (Whisper, #2)
Bubbles
Jun 25, 2019 marked it as to-read
Honestly, I can't wait until November for this. I need the sequel, asap! I need answers!
Alison
Jun 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A fantastic ending, and true to Lynette Noni's style, full of laughter and pain.
Laura Altmann (laurabookish)
Oct 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Full review to come closer to publication date!
Brooklyn Tayla
A huge thank you to the amazing team at Pantera Press for sending me a beautiful finished copy of Weapon and inviting me on the review tour to celebrate the finale in Lynette Noni’s Whisper duology – all thoughts are my own.
If you’ve been following my blog and/or bookstagram, then you’ll well know that Lynette Noni captured my heart in the first two installments of her The Medoran Chronicles, so even before I realised I was on the review tour for Weapon, Whisper had long been on my radar.<
Star
Oct 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Okay, okay, okay. So Whisper was one of my absolute most favourite books of last year. I got to read an advanced reader copy as a read now on Net Galley, and I absolutely loved it. It was the first Lynette Noni book I had ever read (I do now own The Medoran Chronicles, even if I haven’t read them yet – soon, I will get there soon!).

So when I was given an early copy of Weapon. Well, I’m positive that only dogs could have heard the high-pitched squeal that came from me.

Weap
Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten)
Ariel
Shelves: reviewed
Thanks to this book I have a shit-load of exam revision to finish and my sleep schedule is more screwed up than ever. I mean sleep schedule, what sleep schedule??

First of all, I love how Noni dives right in and picks up where she left off from the last book. I really appreciate this in books as it keeps the story alive! It was wonderful to read the characterisation as there were obvious developments for both Alyssa and her friends. The harm- both mentally and physically- was so prese
Jenna
Shelves: 2019, signed-copy
Um I have a lot of feelings.

I have no idea how to put them in words without spoiling literally EVERYTHING in the book but I’m going to try.

When I first started Weapon I was a little nervous because I kept guessing all of the “big” plot twists and I thought to myself ‘oh no is this going to be a replica of all the other YA books I’ve read’ and then BAM SUDDENLY IT WASN’T. I honestly could not stop reading and it was just twist after twist after twist.

Actual rea
Simoné
Nov 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
The conclusion to this series was one wild ride from start to finish.
Picking up where Whisper left off with Alyssa banding together with the Remnant. With one set goal of stopping Valic and his evil plans, Alyssa goes on a journey of discovering things from her past she's never been able to remember. With twists and turns at every corner, you're left hooked until the end.
Not everyone is what or who they seem and it's not till it becomes too late that Alyssa realises this.

I loved this book, it
Nathan Wise
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Weapon was an amazing read, full of well thought out twists and turns.

I had a great time reading it and enjoyed how the story unravelled. Although most of the twists were predictable if you could put all the pieces together. The only twist that really surprised me was the very first one, but after that I began to put the rest of the story together. Despite this, it didn't detract from the story itself.

I loved how deep the story went, and how well it was thought out. There is no way I would've
Emily
Shelves: 2019
I am very glad I reread 'Whisper' before starting this, otherwise I feel I might have been lost and questioning who everyone was and why everything was happening for the first few chapters. Can I just say that THERE WERE SO MANY BLOODY TWISTS in this book!!! I was worried to start off with as I was guessing some of them, but the bigger ones I did not see coming. It was a very engrossing read that I wanted to find out what happened, especially because I was not sure who to trust. I think the seri ...more
Danielle Gregory
Nov 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
OMG OMG ITS HERE, ITS HERE!

l finished Weapon! I read it in one day, it's been a while since I've done that! I really wanted to love this book and because I finished it in a day I thought I did. Don't get me wrong I liked this book a lot, but on reflection, I predicted who the bad guys were from early on. My fave character didn't get enough page time! Although I loved the character development I feel like there were some plot holes and I just felt there was a Pizzazz missing from the
Julie (Bookish.Intoxication)
Wow. What a ride!

There are so many incredible aspects to this book, that I can't fit them all here, in the way that I want to, so for my full review please go to www.bookishintoxicationwrites.com

But I will say, this book was fantastically, fast paced, it was filled with so many plot twists, so many characters spinning tales and so many interwoven moments and characters that it will have you wondering who to trust. Amazingly well written and intense from the very first page, this is the perfect way to finish
Megan
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is incredible! So many twists and turns you are constantly kept guessing and wanting to know more. Such amazing storytelling, evoking emotions in each chapter.

Weapon expands and ends the Whisper duology perfectly. And in a way I never would have imagined. I can not praise this book and Lynette Noni enough. If you have not read Whisper and Weapon then do yourself a favour and add them to your to read list. You will not be sorry!
Alyssa Markmann
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely adored this series! The story is so compelling and this is the first book I read in a long time that I just didn't want to put down!

The only issue I had was the word repetition in some of the sentences which seemed to happen a lot more in the second half. But the plot, characters and powers are so fun to read about!
BookLovinLynda
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Words cannot explain how amazing this book is!!! Love love love. defs a re reader.. holy crap i am in fricken love with Landon Ward!!! Also love Alyssa and Landon!! Couple goals, am i right? or am i right? Also love Riley... Lyss' brother!! IN LOVVVEEE. Him and echo are coupple goals too. Also HARD AF shipping Cami and Enzo. LIKE H.A.R.D core shipping.

Best book ever. Fav. 6 stars
belle  atkinson
(spoiler free)
so many plot twists, so much drama!! this book was such a rollercoaster, literally every page was a new puzzle piece in the story. there was sooo much tension, i found myself having to put down the book on a couple of occasions because it was all so much!! all i can say is i'm sad the duology is over, hopefully we can see more of this story in the future.
Rachel (rachels.geeky.stuff)
I was lucky enough to receive an arc of Weapon from the lovely ladies at the YA Chronicles.
In saying that though..... I'm not sure what I'm rating this yet, or even how I really feel. Will need a reread to figure things out I think.
Erin
Good completion to the series, but a little underwhelming and predictable in comparison to the excitement and set up of Whisper.

Still, it’s a solid 3 stars from me as it kept me glued to the page and neglecting other stuff.
Linda
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really love the books that Lynette Noni writes. Not only is she such a kind person but she has a great knack in writing the perfect story for the young adult market. Another page turner with an exciting ending!
TheCosyDragon
Oct 14, 2019 rated it liked it
Actually really underwhelming after the brilliance of Whisper. Full review to come.
Lulu Arias
Nov 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.5*
Overall Lynette's writing style is beautiful but I had some issues that kept bothering me till the end of the book.
Jayne Murray
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Perfect end to this story
Jazz
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Simply amazing, even better than the first book. I wish there were more books in the series then just two.
Paige Belfield
Jun 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As twisty and turny as I was promised. Full review up closer to release but you all are in for a treat!!!!!
Maddison Jade
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book made me cry happy and sad tears. There were so many amazing plot twists that were so surprising. Thank you Lynette noni for writing another amazing book 💗💗
Majella
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book, it kept me guessing to the last possible moment! The story line and the characters are well thought out! I could not put it down!
Leia
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy crap. Holy crap. Holy crap.

That's all I can say right now.
Ash3829
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was truly amazing. The plot twists left me gaping and it was a magnificent conclusion to the Whisper Duology!
Sam Moorhouse
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Towards the end of the book had so many twists and turns it impossible not to find out what would happen next to Alyssa and the rest of the characters
Lynette Noni studied journalism and academic writing at university before completing a degree in human behavior. She lives on the Sunshine Coast in Australia and can be found baking cupcakes, singing along to animated movies, or daydreaming about being swept away to a fantasy world. Some days, she can even do all three at once — and still find the time to sneak in a nap afterwards.

Whisper (2 books)