Start by marking “Secret Smiles (Love in Sienna, #1)” as Want to Read:
Secret Smiles (Love in Sienna, #1)

Secret Smiles

(Love in Sienna #1)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  11 ratings  ·  10 reviews
After relentless bullying throughout her childhood, Tia Marie Daggen dropped out of high school and homeschooled herself, determined to create a better life.

Now she is one of the best band managers in the music industry. She starts out on her own when the company she works for screws her over.

Her first client? Her old high school crush, Mikey Ecosta. When she lets down her
Expected publication: September 6th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Secret Smiles, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Secret Smiles

it was amazing 5.00  ·

Deborah Kimberley
Aug 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A debut book from a brand new author. I was lucky enough to be given an ARC of this book and offer my review freely.
Rockstar romances are one of my favourite tropes so this book had a lot to live up to with the fantastic ones I’ve already read over the years.
This book tackles topics that a lot of writers don’t like to broach and you are warned in the blurb. Laura tackles these subjects with sensitivity.
There will be no spoilers here. You’ll just have to get this lovely book when it’s released
Rebekah Vasick
Jul 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a great debut from a great author! I was hooked from the opening paragraph of chapter one! Ok, so it starts out with a young Patricia who is bullied. Call me a softy but that broke my heart. But the young Mikey is standing by, offering her their secret smile. *melt* Then onto chapter one and the now grown up Tia is nothing like the young Patricia. She's a feisty one and I love her for it! I've never felt so connected to a character or hooked to a book so quickly before.
In comes Mikey, thou
Mandy Williams
Aug 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this story. I related to Tia right away. Bullied as a child, transformed into a strong, smart music producer, Tia was a force to be reckoned with until she meets up with someone from her past. Mike Acosta. Famous musician, looking for a new manager, and someone Tia not only noticed as a youth, but someone who shone like a beacon in the face of her dark past. Meeting up as adults, the sparks fly, but secrets remain. I love their chemistry, their flaws, the drama. This book. Sig ...more
C. Lymari
Aug 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received an early copy of this book and I must say Laura John is not scared to talk about heavy issues. Mickey Acosta is hot but with a few demons. Tia is strong gorgeous and even when she gets her dream guy she does not let him walk all over her. This story has ups and downs and touches on sensitive subjects. True love deserves a chance and that's what Laura John brings. The characters are relatable. Hey, Tia and Leah. The drama keeps you glued until the very end. And that ending...Swoon.

Bri
Becca Steele
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Secret Smiles is the début novel from author Laura John, and I was lucky to receive an early copy. I love a rockstar romance, and Mikey and Tia had me hooked! At first Tia keeps Mikey at arm's length, but when he manages to get through her defenses, will love blossom or will the secrets of their past get in the way? No spoilers here, you will have to read it to find out what happens!
A HEA and no cliffhanger.
I can't wait to read the next book in the series!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ebonie
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mikey and Tia’s story is a blast from the past getting the second chance they deserve. A true rockstar romance, it’s gritty and covers some tough topics, but it was very well-written. Mikey is a rockstar god who spends the book battling his demons to get back to the man he wants to be for Tia. And Tia is a badass music manager who overcomes her own demons to be the strong, independent, fierce woman the book portrays.

Both characters have so many layers to them that I kept being surprised by the t
Katherine lopez
Aug 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Secret Smiles is the first book from author Laura John and I was offered and Arc to read this amazing story, which for me it’s so much more than a romantic novel because it deals with topics that many people experience in their everyday day life. I absolutely love the characters of the story which were Tia and Mickey. Like I said before the characters in the story deal with topics and struggles that sometimes are topics that we don’t talk about in the everyday life but what I really love about t ...more
Rebecca
Aug 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was amazing and had an amazing plotline! It had a plot line like the rollercoaster of life, but was beautiful.
Gabrielle
Jul 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Can I start this by saying WOW Mikey is hot
I received an early copy of this book and it really impressed. I can’t resist a rockstar romance and this one certainly delivered. Tia is determined to keep Mikey at arm’s length but damn that man persists and it is so fun to watch. ;)
I’ll admit there were a few times I was really angry at Mikey but he made up for them. Also, Tia’s best friend is awesome and I NEED her book in my life ASAP.
Secret Smiles had so many twists and turns it will have you hoo
Laura John
May 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Bec
Amanda Hash
Jenn
Kelly
Jul 07, 2019
Hi i am Laura, a Canadian girl who loves to write romance. I am working on self-publishing my debut book. Which will be coming Sept, 6, 2019.

Visit me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AuthorLauraJ/

Visit me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/authorlaura...