Start by marking “Flame (Men of Inked: Heatwave Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Flame (Men of Inked: Heatwave Book 1)

Flame

(Men of Inked: Heatwave #1)

Could you love a man surrounded by danger?

Gigi Gallo’s childhood was filled with the roar of a motorcycle and the hum of a tattoo gun. Fresh out of college, she’s about to start working at her family’s tattoo studio — Inked. But when she shows up the first day, she never expects to run into someone tall, dark, and totally sexy from her not-so-innocent past.

Pike Moore is adanger?

Gigi
Published September 17th 2019 by Bliss Ink

To ask other readers questions about Flame, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Flame

DJ Sakata
Favorite Quotes:

The guy isn’t just hot, he’s Freaking Fine with capital Fs…

You’re a good kid. If I had a son, I’d want him to be just like you, Pike. Instead, I got a daughter because I’ve done bad shit in my life and the big guy found a way to pay me back.

I’ve also been around enough wrong women to know when I’ve found the right one.

“You out for a stroll?” he asks, confirming I am, in fact, moving too slow. But I have one speed, and it’s sloth. ...more
Andrea Fleury
Sep 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Pike hot badass biker and tattoo artist

Pike and GiGi meet hang out one bike week in Daytona beach then go there separate ways. One day many years later. GiGi starts working for her uncle's at Inked but guess who just got a job their. Yup pike. Only thing is gigi never told pike her last name. Oh shut when her daddy finds out how they met. The carp will hit the fan.
TheSassyNerdBlog
Aug 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Right, okay... I have had a few days to sit on this review and I am still as speechless as I was when I first finished the book.

This is the biggest thing I dread most when I read a book that hits me hard, I struggle to review it, I struggle to put into words (Without spoilers) on how amazing the book was and this is very much the case for me when it comes to Flame.

Gah! Chelle is a genius, she can weave together words and piece together an amazing plot that will grab your attention from page one to the last page of
Coco.V
Sep 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
I loved the original Men of Inked! Can't wait for the next generation !
Angel Payne
Sep 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So I'll be honest. I'm not a "hero pushover." In short, that means that if I declare a romance hero has blown my socks off, he has to have more than a pretty face and a great set of abs. He has to have all the essentials under the hood too: a mind, heart, and soul that are going to make me see what's inside, and to fall in love with him from the inside out.

I am telling you right now: Pike Moore is one of those heroes.

So it's no secret that I feel this way about MANY of Chelle Bliss'
Kaylee Ryan
Sep 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fast-paced, twist, turns, and a whole lot of FLAME. You don't want to miss the second generation of Gallos.
Jessica Alcazar
FUN FACT: I’ve always wanted to #bingeread Men of Ink series but haven’t found the time. I’m finding the time NOW!

I started my Chelle Bliss only recently (maybe a year or so ago) and I have been super impressed with her for thus far, but this story was next level people! Pike and Gigi were two strong characters who together made for an explosive couple on all levels. Their sexual chemistry sparked from the beginning. The story’s energy sparked from the beginning. Everything just sparked people!

Obv
Syndi
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was ok
Bad! A bad book. I am going to rant off what is wrong with this book.

1. The story. Almost non existence. It suppose to be MC gang. But it turns out to be rom com. And the comedy is not even funny. The plot is dry. The suspense is weak.

2. Characters. All of the characters, including the main characters and second characters are stiff. there is no chemistry. No character development. Plus with no existing story, it makes everything bad. Pike is suppose to be fierce hero but he turns out to be la
Melissa B
OMG.... this book.... ahhhhhh!!! If the blurb didn't grab your attention then I can guarantee you'll be enraptured with this story from page one! From the moment I started reading I was so engrossed in this book I couldn't put it down and to be honest I didn't want to put it down! I LOVE City, Suzy and the entire Gallo family but Gigi and Pike will grab ahold of your heart. Gigi is sweet, sassy and when she puts her mind to it there's nothing that's going to stop her and that includes Pike the h ...more
Steph (A Brunette and Her Books)
My Rating: 5 FLAMING STARS!! (see what I did there ;))

I know I've said this before a MILLION times, but it still holds true--When an ARC of Chelle Bliss's upcoming work lands on your kindle, YOU STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING, AND GET TO READING!!

And once again, Chelle does NOT disappoint! It was a little sad, I admit, to know that the next generation of the Gallo family were now "old enough" to receive their own series. If you know me, you know I love all things Gallo family fro
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

I know we shouldn’t judge a book by its cover but this cover is HOT AF! This picture is exactly who I think of as Pike. I loved him as a character. He’s tough and a take charge guy. He’s guard emotionally and a bit of a loner. He’s been on his own for years and wants to put down roots and settle down. He believes he found that when he takes a job at Inked but life throws him a curve ball in the form of GiGi.

I’m not sure how I feel about GiGi. I liked her in the beginning of
Rose
Jul 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is everything fans of Men of Inked and Chelle Bliss have been waiting for and more! This is Gigi's story. The first of the new generation.

Gigi is all grown up and ready to make her mark on the world. Or, at least, on her world. And what a mark it's going to be. When she runs into her spring fling at her family's shop on her first day on the job she is definitely thrown off her game. But nothing keeps Gigi down for long. After all, she is Joey Gallo's daughter and she is ALL
Ellie Masters
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My first Chelle Bliss book. OMG! Where have I been? This is one hot, steamy, seductive, and tantalizing bit of kicka$$ writing. I went into this knowing nothing about the Gallo family, and previous books, and it didn't matter at all. FLAME can totally be read as a standalone! With that said, if you're a fan of sexy as f#ck, dirty-talking, ALPHA men, then Pike is going to be right up your alley. He's fierce. Fierce in bed. Fiercely protective. And fiercely committed to what he wants. That happens ...more
Pam
Sep 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars.

I sadly admit that I am starting the 2nd generation series without reading the first, but I wasn't lost. I loved all the characters and can't wait to find time to head back to the first series.

Gigi is starting to spread her wings even if she is still doing it amongst family. Starting her full time position at Inked. She is at home there after mentoring with her dad and growing up in the shop. She is clearly a strong sassy woman who knows what she wants. She was
Raine Miller
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Pike Moore will take you to biker heaven in this FLAME-ing hot romantic suspense by Chelle Bliss. I felt the Heatwave throughout every burning page. Five Flaming Stars.

Raine Miller
New York Times Bestselling Author
Chelsea Camaron
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Chelle Bliss takes storytelling to a whole new level with Flame! Pike is everything alpha. He's strong, loyal, and this book is hot! Gigi is a woman with family roots that give her confidence, love, and loyalty. These two together blow your mind. This is a book you can't put down and an ending that will leave you speechless.
Harry
Sep 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cover is hot as sin
Chelle bliss never disappoint but .......the Ist gen gallos are way hotter... sinner.....and romantic .
Gigi is true gallo ...i like her more than Pike..
I hope Burn shows more of Pike
★¸. • * ° * ༺*Blanka*༺*°°*•.¸. ♥★
The heroine is a child, not only in age but in attitude and all. She is basically dared to eff the hott biker, lies about her age, boo-hoos about her ex, passes out and then spreads them the next day.
The hot biker, is basically 6 years older than her, treats her like a spoiled bitch that she is and bam.

The characters were not developed at all. The author could have made the heroine way more approachable and a tad bit mature but this was honestly the most boring 40% on a book I
Lisa Zeigler
Sep 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love the Gallo family and their fierce loyalty to each other. It was so great seeing all of the family from the original series and while I love all of the characters, Izzy has always been my favorite. It’s like a family reunion, getting to see my favorite couples as they’ve gotten older and yet still so in love.

Gigi Gallo is Joe (City) and Suzy’s oldest daughter and is SO much like Izzy, not wanting anyone to tell her what to do. She’s feisty, hardheaded and knows what she wants to do in lif
Cheryl O'Harney
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
ARC read in return for an honest review.

We’re back in the folds of the Gallo family with Flame, the first book from the Men of Inked: Heatwave series, there are some familiar faces that we all know and love but the spotlight’s not on them it’s the turn of a baby Gallo, City and Suzy’s baby girl Gigi, well she’s a young woman but you know what I mean she’ll always be their baby, anyway when Gigi shows up for her first day at work in the family’s tattoo shop she comes face to face with Pike, who before
Jennifer Finn
Sep 22, 2019 rated it liked it
This is the first book in the Men Of Inked: Heatwave series by Chelle Bliss. This book is the start of a new series featuring the second generation of the beloved Gallo family. Flame is about Joey (City) and Susie Gallo’s oldest daughter, Gigi. I absolutely loved the original Men Of Inked series and Joey and Suzie are my favorite couple. That being said I wasn’t all that crazy about this story or the characters In it. I love the idea of next generation stories but unfortunately the last few that ...more
Ruth Cardello
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved Chelle Bliss’s Men of Inked. All it took was FLAME for me to be all in with this new series as well. Love it when I see characters grow up and have their own stories. HOT. HOT. HOT. Love feisty, smart heroines? Face fanning scenes? Drop what you’re doing and read FLAME. The Gallo’s are back and you won’t want to miss the fun.
MJ
Sep 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, 2019-books
Flame is fanfreakingtastic! Chelle Bliss has clearly brought her writing to another level as the story of Gigi Gallo, daughter to City and Suzy, kept me captivated from the very first words until the last lines were read. I just adore Gigi and that crazy Gallo spirit. Despite her young years, the woman knows what she wants and when she wants it and prayers are definitely needed for anyone who dares tell her no. Even her macho father and the rest of the protective family she loves with all of her ...more
Jackie Wright
Sep 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Gallo family are one of my all time favourite families so when I heard we were going to get the next generation stories in the Men of Inked: Heatwave Series I was excited and let me tell you Flame did not disappoint it was everything I have come to expect from this very talented author and so much more. Chelle Bliss has once again given us everything we want in a great read whilst catching up with those swoon worthy now older Gallo’s and their families.
If you watched Gigi grow up in th
Heather
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Flame lives up to its title. Pike and Gigi have ALL THE HEAT. I loved reading this next generation of the Gallo family.

Gigi is full of sass and doesn’t take any crap from anyone but at the same time has a heart of gold.

Pike is a loner that left home a decade ago because his family was horrible. He’s been drifting since. Then he meets Gigi and everything changes.

Full of humor, heat and drama Flame is a great kick off to a new series. Come on December. I want Burn!!!
Jos
Oct 06, 2019 rated it liked it
2.5-3 Stars Ehhhhhhh

First off, I didn't know this wasn't a stand alone so already that pisses me off, GRRRR!!!!! Second, it just did nothing for me sadly and I do not see me even reading the next book.

Disappointing for me:(
Glenna Maynard
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First of all the cover. I mean hot damn. I burned my fingers taking it out of the package it's so hot. Not kidding. I may have licked it. Don't judge me. I never do the whole spoiler thing but let's just say even if you haven't read the other Men of Inked books, you can start right here and not feel lost but the others are just as great. Gigi and Pike are fire and you just have to read it.
Do it. So you can anxiously await the next with me :)
Laura Brush
Sep 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 solid. Didn't care for the cliffhanger but really enjoyed this read.
Penny
Sep 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 Stars
Chelle Bliss, USA Today Bestselling author, currently lives in a small town near the Gulf of Mexico. She's a full-time writer, time-waster extraordinaire, social media addict, and coffee fiend. She's written over thirteen books and has three series available. She loves spending her free time with her boyfriend, 2 cats, and her hamster.
➡Goodreads group: https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/...
➡Join my newsletter: http://menofinked.com
➡Get TEXT al

Men of Inked: Heatwave (2 books)
  • Burn (Men of Inked: Heatwave Book 2)