Start by marking “Both of Us (Cross My Heart, #2)” as Want to Read:
Both of Us (Cross My Heart, #2)

Both of Us

(Cross My Heart #2)

After running away across the country, Brie Masters is finally settling into her life in California. She’s surrounded by loving friends and her brother, who is there to keep her safe—specifically, to protect her from a man from her past who won’t let her go.

But, as the danger starts affecting those around her, she flees back home, back to the life of Gabby Mastreoni.

Wh
Published May 20th 2019 by Amber Kelly, LLC (first published May 13th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Both of Us, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Both of Us

Start your review of Both of Us (Cross My Heart, #2)
Ana Laura
Sorry, but this is bad. A weak plot, with weak characters, with pathetic excuses. If I love someone I would never do what the male character did. And once again, we have a weak female character who has accepted the pathetic excuses of a man who has repeatedly desrepected her. That's not what I read novels for. Nothing new here.
hugsandcookies
Jul 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A definite must read.

41/2 stars for a story that had so many twists and turns that I couldn’t keep up with and I was like WTF OMG and WHOA. Also I love POVS sometimes they help and sometimes they don’t cause with me and this story, Cross was an a$$hólë I didn’t like, and I wasn’t even connecting with him that I kind of still didn’t like him and still thinks he was a douche, whereas for Brie/Gabby she was a strong character that fought and sacrificed her happiness for a secret that I didn’t see
Jennifer Wolfel
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was so excited to get this second part of the duet!  I had a feeling that I had discovered a few of the secrets that Ms. Kelly had hidden in the text of the first book, and I couldn't WAIT to see if I was right.

If you didn't read book one, stop here and go back and read it please.... Don't want to spoil anything from the first book.

So when we left off our heroine Gabby or better known to her California family as Brie, has suffered a broken heart again from a man that she had opened herself to.
EducatedBookFreak
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: amber-kelly
Suspense. Twisted love. Happily ever after.

Amber Kelly..... you blew me away with this series!!! The feelings I get when I read about Cross and Gabby are so overwhelming! It is a roller coaster of epic proportions that have you sitting on the edge of your seat, waiting for the next twist and turn!! I loved EVERY. SINGLE. WORD, MINUTE AND DETAIL of their story. You feel the longing and hurt between them makes your heart ache for them. And just wait - the secrets and surprises along the way- OMG!
Rachael
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Where to begin. This for me was one of the top things I’ve been looking forward to this year. After reading the first half of Gabby and Cross’ story, I have been dying in anticipation to see if they will get their HEA. As a new author, Amber has blown me away with this story and how original it really was. Having read over 1300 books in the past 7 years, nothing compares to this. It’s unique in so many ways and that made me attach even more to it. Gabby/Brie has a fight ahead of her and seeing e ...more
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
When her past collides with her present Brie Masters has no choice but to open up about the secrets she has carried with her across the country. Needing the help of not only her brothers but them man who threw her away brings the feelings she has tried to push back right to the forefront. Can she forgive Cross for letting her go? Can Cross forgive her for the lies and deception she has kept close to her heart? Or will the mad man that has been capture her win in the end? This story had it all. A ...more
E
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant 4.5⭐️ read. Both of Us is the stunning conclusion in the Cross My Heart duet. It was a gripping read from page one. Gabby/Brie has rebuilt her life in California, a life away from her family and her past. She’s finally on her feet until Cross’s sudden appearance threatens to derail her life. Once again she’s blindsided when an encounter with Cross delivers news which will break her heart further. He’s previously blindsided, betrayed and broken her. He still maintains that every single ...more
Beth
May 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
I am so impressed with this new author. Both books in the duet were well-written and kept me engaged the whole time. I don't usually like to comment on the ending because I feel that whatever comment I make may sway someone's thoughts as they read. I can say that I was surprised at one point and the ending didn't disappoint. Amber Kelly will be a go-to author for me.
Nikki W
May 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
After reading Both of Me I could not wait for the release of both of us and it didn't disappoint! This book was simply amazing from start the finish with the most shocking and amazing plot twist! I can't wait to read anything else Amber Kelly produces cause this book is gold!
Mandy (I Read Indie) Anderson
It has been awhile since a book took me by complete and utter surprise with a twist of events I never saw coming. A twist so good, I had to recall everything I read up until that point to try and make sense of it all. Kelly, you got me good.

BOTH OF US was packed full of everything I love in books: romance, betrayal, hurt, hope, love. It seriously had me experiencing every emotion possible. And this series will be one that won’t leave me anytime soon. These characters? They are forever imbedded,
Cherie Maggi
Oct 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Loved it

Great ending to a duet loved all the drama, heartache, betrayal, forgiveness, and happiness this story brought. Definitely a must read duet.
Rosa Ascenso
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it. R. A

I wasn't sure if I would like the mafia type of book but it was great. It's a must read .
Kelly Palmer
Sep 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant

Wow wow wow. I loved all the twists and turn in this concluding story of Gabby and Cross. Your emotions will be all over the place! A definite must read! I can't wait to read Nicco and Kelsey's story!
Kimberly Hunt
Sep 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow!

I waited till both books were out to read and I'm glad I did. What a great story. There were gasps, anger and lots of other emotions from me. Loved Cross and the brothers!!! Great job Amber. Couldn't put it down!!!! More from the family maybe?????
Stephanie Larson
Sep 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Rushed

I wish the ending didn't feel so rushed...i could say I wanted more towards the end but all in all good series so far
Catherine Dimmock
Mar 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Both of us is the second part of gabby/brie and cross story. And my gosh there was a help of a rollercoaster ride for gabby/brie and how cassian was hers and cross baby. I was hooked since book 1 and hoping to see a book on Kelsey and nicco and a book for Adrianna and atelo (as I'm assuming at the end there was something there between them).
A must read and I can't wait to read more from Amber Kelly
Well and truly deserves my 5 *
Kayla Jamison
Jul 01, 2019 rated it it was ok
So I wasn’t a huge fan of the first book but I hate leaving a series unfinished so I picked this up and I was just as disappointed. There is much to be desired with this story. Brie/Gabby is still annoying and does things that make zero sense. The thing that gets me the most is I only picked up this series because someone shared this from the book.

“Colleen Hoover, this book exists because of you. Sitting on a rooftop in Los Angeles, I told you about a story I had in my head. I asked, “don’t you
Rebecca Kisner
Aug 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is amazing!!!!!!

This conclusion of this story is amazing. The twists kept me wanting to read more. Amber Kelly's writing is awesome. I love her books. I recommend anyone who loves a good book to read this one.
Ashley Lynn
Aug 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Beautiful

It took me less than 24 hours to finish this one. This diet was beautiful and I absolutely cannot wait to read more from this author. Sure there are some things to be cleaned up, but with first novels there always are. I still loved it!
Dayna
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved loved loved this book!! I could not put this book down! Loved every single part of it!! Such a great series!! Probably my favorite book in a very long time!
Rasha Hanna
Jul 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love it

I absolutely LOVE this duet. I love all the characters, the bantering and the romance. This is a must read
Sheri Abbott
Jul 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Read this book in one day! Cannot wait for this author to put more books out! And I did cry while reading!!
Kari Wicked Reads & Dreams
Okay I need more of these characters. I have fallen in love with ALL of them. So many more books could come from them, please give me more Amber!

Where do I start? Both of Us starts right where we left off. Gabby/Brie is having her life turned upside down once again. She thought moving to a new city, she could start to rebuild her life and heal her heart, but her past has come back to haunt her. Cross once again is pushed into her life and it’s a struggle for them to stay away. But secrets are a
Anelise | 2kidsandagoodbook
Apr 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
The second book in the duet was gripping and full of twists some I didn’t see coming and some I was able to connect the dots on after I figured out what was happening from the subtle hints that had been given. This book is full of action and suspense. Gabby/Brie gets put in tough situations and through those she opens everyone’s eyes to how much more to her there is than they realized. There was more mafia life thrown in this book than the first book of the duet.
Suzanne
Oct 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I mean, what just happened? After the ending of Both of Me, I was blown away with Both of Us. There were so many twists and turns that had my jaw dropping, my heart breaking and having a complete girl crush on Gabby by the time it was all said and done. That connection between Gabby and Cross is just as strong as things are thrown at them left and right, with secrets uncovered and such epic twists, your mind is completely bent with it. Especially with the biggest bomb of them all. I was bug eyed ...more
Claudia Arensdorff
Mar 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely Amazing!!!

Of I thought book one was amazing this second books was absolutely captivating and the best ending to the first one. I'm so happy the way it ended. I'm usually able to guess some of the secret s but this time around I was definitely guessing. Amber this was an interesting and captivating duet!!!😍
Sheila Hallinan
Apr 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Outstanding

I have read many love stories, but this story has given me a wonderful outlook on love. Gabby and Cross have loved each other forever. Their story proves that love can can last forever. I read book one and ordered book two before even reading half of the first book. Well done Amber Kelly. Looking forward to reading other books you've written.

Kelly Sirak Drudy
Nov 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the conclusion of Gabby (Brie) and Christoff's story. Without giving away the secrets of this mafia family, I didn't see all the secrets hidden in this story. But secrets never stay secret. I really loved reading Gabby and Christoff's story. Love does prevail in this mafia filled world, it just takes time. Make sure you get this book!
Joyce Martinez
Mar 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A great series.

Read both books in a short time. I was intrigued by Gabby and her ability to be strong through all the heartbreak she experienced. So glad that her and Cross got their HEA. Amber Kelly is now on my top list of authors to read.

• The Path to Us
  • Agony (Entangled Hearts Duet, #1)
  • Crazy Beautiful (Redemption, #2)
  • Bliss (Entangled Hearts Duet, #2)
  • I'm Yours
  • Bad Alibi (Redemption #1)
  • Bittersweet (Redemption #3)
  • Fix (Brewed Book 1)
  • Layer by Layer (Riggins Brothers #1)
  • Where Forever Ends (Maplewood Falls, #1)
  • Love and Landscape (Rockland Falls Book 3)
  • Just Getting Started (Fair Lakes, #2)
  • A Broken Soul (Pembrooke #3)
  • Whiskey (Brewed #2)
  • Wrong Side of the Tracks (Hope Valley #4)
  • Sweet Sunshine (Pembrooke #1)
  • Waiting for Forever (Hope Valley, #8)
  • Love Her Madly (Mafia Kingdom, #2)

Cross My Heart (2 books)
  • Both of Me (Cross My Heart, #1)