Start by marking “A Price Too High (The Frontiers Saga: Part 2: Rogue Castes, #12)” as Want to Read:
A Price Too High (The Frontiers Saga: Part 2: Rogue Castes, #12)

A Price Too High

(The Frontiers Saga: Part 2: Rogue Castes #12)

Part 2: Episode 12

…An enemy in retreat
…A new world to protect
…A new potential ally on the horizon
…A new chance to go on the offensive

The Dusahn have taken a massive blow, and with the Aurora’s improved jump range, Captain Scott and the Karuzari Alliance can finally keep them at arms length.

Now, a previously unknown world may hold the key to defeating the Dusahn, and
Published May 16th 2019 by Frontiers Saga Publishing Inc

To ask other readers questions about A Price Too High, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Price Too High

Chris Browne
May 18, 2019 rated it it was ok
A price too high

Abit like the title, the price is too high for a book which has an awful lot of padding, when entire pages are just speech without any real description of what is going on. I used to love this series and looked forward to each release but no longer. I had hoped the writing would evolve as most writers do but i have found in this case its more like devolve.
The potential is still there, the characters are still there but seem to have gone very wooden and don't seem to come out of a
_
This episode of Frontiers Saga probably deserves 5 stars. I'm not giving it five stars though, because it SPOILERED me into thinking that SPOILER was SPOILERING, and that's just now something you should do to your readers without some foreshadowing.

It's a really good book, though. The various story arcs are extended and some new ones are added. The characters are true to form throughout. The action is evenly mixed with intrigue to give it an exciting pace that kept me wanting to read just a litt
Leslie Baptiste
Jun 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
One of the best books of this second series.

What an excellent book, great writing. This book was full of twists and turns, it pulled on your heartstrings, it made you laugh cry and cheer. There are so many twists and turns in this book there are things you won’t see coming. If you have not read this book I urge you to do so, if you haven’t read the series I urge you to start from the beginning at episode one you will not be disappointed. Just think of it this way you will not have to wait months
Shane Erlank
Jun 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great series

I don't usually give reviews,if I like a series i buy every one as they come out,this series has been fantastic,characters have come and gone, Nathan and his crew are interesting and their character development has been steady and believable , we've followed them all with their own issues and challenges,the variety and depth of the fight sequences and 'bad guy's have been enough that this series rates as one of my all time favourites,long may it continue,cheers to Na-Tan
JoAnn Haun
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I Love these books thank you, I am a cancer patient wth is was a life saver for me, when is the next one coming out,

Like the Sims and the people, Val was a mass he was a lot of fun, and cam. With her rules, mash an like we're the best when it came to flying, the mash family are the type that everyone wants to have with them always helping an not a fuss from them at all, I do thank that Jess an Nathan should have gotten. Together more. Again thank you.
Mark Piergrossi
What an awesome switch!

This book was one of the best of the series. I only hope Dylan becomes a more permanent part of the future story. Great story, awesome battle scenes, made me finish the whole book in record time. Can't wait to see what future tech sprouts from the new planet. Thank you Mr Brown for such a great series that NEVER fails to entertain! Highly recommend this and all Mr Browns works.
Brian
Hook, line and sinker

I almost want to punch you in the chin right now, Ryk. But I have to admit you were brilliant at taking me along this particular journey. You keep delivering these stories and I'll keep gobbling them up in less than a day.
I would rank this as one of your best in this particular series. Bravo, sir. I salute you.
K Saju
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
One after the another the episodes keeps on improving. The emoTional element was way too high, excellent handling of the situation. One of the books where you are enjoying the book with each para, where you can smell and feel being part of the storyline. 💯
Jānis
May 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Liked how the author got through the story without not saying too much and giving us a place of imagination. Sometimes I would want to have a bit more story.
So many unexpected turns and the end - always getting better from book to book.
Connie Mayer
May 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you have read this far in the series..you know it's good

Really, start at the beginning. A really fun installment in one of my favorite sci-fi series. Enjoyed the addition of all the humorous banter.
Deborah Isner
May 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Daniel T.
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow, just wow!!

The continuing saga, what a ride! Potential new allies, ongoing struggles with the Dushan. Nathan goes through a rollercoaster of emotions, loss and problems to forge new alliances.
David J Arens
May 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
What is reality? And why do things hurt?

When you are mentally losing something your pain is real and the emotional pain is great. This book posits the what if this happened, how would you really react?
sh
May 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic!

As usual, Ryk serves up another winner. I’ve been along for the ride since the beginning and also as usual, I can’t wait for the next episode! Please don’t burn out Ryk! Take a vacation or two, chill out , recharge, and come back soon! Thanks!
Mel
May 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019, space-opera
James A. McCarrick
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great fast read, what you would expect from Mr. Brown!

Good plot twists, with a great ending. Continues to expand the series trajectory, while still adhering to the main story line.
Kath Ibbotson
May 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Still feeling shaky!

Awesome good read. Well done Mr Brown - your skill at leaving us gasping for the next book never fails.

That book was DRAM-AT-IC with a capital DRAM!!!
Loved it.
Michael Brown
Jun 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This series is incredible

I will be waiting with impatience for the next episode. Mr Brown is an incredible story teller. I hope for many episodes to come, especially getting back to Earth for a little revenge!!!!
Karl Donovan
May 28, 2019 rated it it was ok
Life is but a dream

More miss than hit. The story line has started to go stale, this book broke no new ground and the ending was telegraphed long in advance. Its a real shame but in comparison to earlier works this is a lame duck.
James Pearson
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow. Just wow

I just finished this book and for the first time in a long while I got happy, mad, sad, and many more emotions while reading this book. I could not put it down.

Roger Ball
Jun 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Best yet!

I’ve thoroughly enjoyed this series and thought there wasn’t a bad episode in the bunch, but I must say this is the best yet. Just a great balance of excellent dialogue, action and storytelling. I’m so looking forward to the next installment!
Hans Kerremans
May 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Best Sci-Fi ever!

Hollywood read it from the beginning to the end and start filming, there is more material in this series than Star trek and Star Wars together!
Charles T. Haskell III
May 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great Episode

This was a great series episode! I look forward to the next episode. It can't be available soon enough! Well done!!!
Eric Rodriguez
What!

Ryk, you old fox! Mind=blown! This one was a real ride. I laughed, I cried, I'm still in shock. This is a MUST read, everyone!
Cheryl
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great action

The best book of them all. All I can say is wow. I loved this week and finished it in 2 days.
Billie Diel
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
That was just ... Can't say that here ;-)

I must admit i was starting to get annoyed. So predictable! But wait..am i crying :-(. When's the next book coming!
Masters
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great book in a great series.

Another great book in this series. Lots of space ship to space ship fighting. Adventures lived with characters we have grown to love.
Sean Sheldon
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
That ending, though...

Holy Hell. Were you TRYING to give me a heart attack with that? I should have seen it coming, but I didn't. Well played, Mr. Brown!
Pavan
Jun 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ryk had me going for a bit there at the end. The ending of the book is too good!
Rich Freist
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hoooleeee Cow!!!

Read this book in one day!

I don't even have the words to describe this entire series. Fantastic all the way through! Highly recommend!
Born in 1960 and raised on an overdose of television, NASA, and science fiction, Ryk Brown has worked as a cook, rock guitarist, stage lighting technician, and paramedic. He currently resides in Northern California with his wife, daughter, and cat. By day he fixes computers, and by night he creates stories.
Having spent his entire life "thinking stuff up", the advent of digital publishing has final

The Frontiers Saga: Part 2: Rogue Castes (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Escalation (The Frontiers Saga: Part 2: Rogue Castes, #1)
  • Rescue (The Frontiers Saga: Part 2: Rogue Castes, #2)
  • Resurrection (The Frontiers Saga: Part 2: Rogue Castes, #3)
  • Rebellion (The Frontiers Saga: Part 2: Rogue Castes, #4)
  • Balance (The Frontiers Saga: Part 2: Rogue Castes, #5)
  • For the Triumph of Evil (The Frontiers Saga: Part 2: Rogue Castes, #6)
  • Who Takes No Risk (The Frontiers Saga: Part 2: Rogue Castes, #7)
  • Sanctuary (The Frontiers Saga: Part 2: Rogue Castes, #8)
  • I Am Justice (The Frontiers Saga: Part 2: Rogue Castes, #9)
  • Retaliation (The Frontiers Saga: Part 2: Rogue Castes, #10)