Start by marking “Renaissance: The Limit of Infinity” as Want to Read:
Renaissance: The Limit of Infinity

Renaissance: The Limit of Infinity

(The Limit of Infinity #1)

This is a story of a group of orphans begin their fight against the government which took away everything they held dear.
The year is 2290, and the Coalition is attempting once again to solidify their control of the galaxy-Our beloved Milky Way.
Countless cells of Resistance fighters are struggling and giving their lives for unknown planets across Coalition Space, in an ef
Published April 21st 2019

To ask other readers questions about Renaissance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Renaissance

Start your review of Renaissance: The Limit of Infinity
Jesse James
Jun 20, 2020 rated it liked it
I have to say upfront that I didn't finish this book, I got to about 50% before I decided that I couldn't go on any longer.

I'm really sorry Caleb, I really, really really wanted to enjoy this book because the same author had given me praises and a high review for my own but there were a lot of noobish mistakes which kept halting the story for me.

I tried and I tried to push on but eventually I just.... I had to move on, this was holding me up and preventing me from finishing other books and compl
Cair-Paravel De Loulay
While I only received a free sample of the book, it was intriguing, well written and definitely a pageturner. It was good. I enjoyed it immensely.

I received a free sample from the author in return for an honest review.
Anne Merryweather Dixon
I loved this book, it got me thinking about what the world (or galaxy) would be like under a crazy totalitarian regime like the NAZIs or Communists. Sadly, book four isn't out yet, but I'm waiting for it. If you liked Ender's Game or any of Jude Watson's Star Wars books then this book is worth checking out! ...more
Francine Bates
Apr 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow, I loved this book! I loved all the different characters, especially Trix! Trix is quite the strong female role model that I love to see in sci-fi!
Clinton Sites
A tale to be told

I found it slow going for most of the novel - but finished it because the situations the characters find themselves and their backgrounds.
The first third was the most difficult for me due to spelling and grammar errors that I kept stumbling over. The storyline up to that point was choppy to me.

Once you reach that point in the story though the pace picks up and the characters interactions become more personal and interesting.
Would I say pick up a copy? Yes - and I plan to pick u
Apr 28, 2020
Jerry
Jul 30, 2020
Caleb Fast
May 05, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Lynn
Mitchell Schneidkraut
Jul 15, 2020
Brenda H
Aug 02, 2020

• Alter Ego (League of Independent Operatives #1)
  • A Fearless Bandit to the Rescue: A Historical Western Adventure Book
  • Cry Wolf: A Tale of Beauty and the Beast (HighTower Fairytales: Beauty and the Beast, #1)
  • Metal Chest
  • Deadly Dining
  • Ink (Tribe #1)
  • A Challenging Journey to Love
  • Cane's Justice (Chronicles of Cane, #1)
  • Flak (Tribe #2)
  • Ollie & Caroline: Trombone Twosome
  • Keep Forever
  • Beholden to You (Billionaire's Second Chance, #0.5)
  • The Heart Casts No Shadow: an otherworld story
  • The Helm of Darkness (War on the Gods, #1)
  • Cryptofauna
  • Zip & Milly: Big Water #1-7
Caleb Fast is the author of a growing collection of Science Fiction titles. His flagship series, The Limit of Infinity is growing steadily, as is its following. He enjoys writing on a range of science fiction subjects, and can't go too long without writing some sort of battle. However, Caleb does a lot more than writing. He also enjoys going on long hikes, long drives, and is a devout bookworm.

Cal