Start by marking “Lost and Love: Thailand (Book One in the Lost and Love Series)” as Want to Read:
Lost and Love: Thailand (Book One in the Lost and Love Series)

Lost and Love: Thailand (Book One in the Lost and Love Series)

How far are you willing to push a fantasy?

I thought all Johnny and I needed was a holiday. A vacation to help us find what I felt was missing in our marriage. Stumbling upon an amazing Thai beach, I knew I was in a place that would change me forever.

Golden sand and endless turquoise water. Coconut palms swaying in the breeze. The perfect place for us to relax and act care
Published May 21st 2019 (first published May 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Lost and Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lost and Love

Antonella
Aug 24, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: steamy
A married couple in a search of lost passion. Manage on vacation. Very steamy. Consequences of their actions. Not great, not bad. Solid erotica. It ends with a cliffhanger.
Dawn Marie Pennington

BOOK TIDBITS:
Genre: Romance
Recommended Readers: 18+
Chapters: 21
Ending: Cliffhanger (Oh what a cliffhanger it is too!)
Main Characters:
Savanah
Johnny
Zander
Series: Lost and Love Series

REVIEW: I want to start by saying I don’t give out top scores of 5 very easy, but this novel well deserves it! There is so much happening in this story that I am drained from reading it (in a good way). Eve
Tammy
Jun 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Nooooo! Don't leave me wondering what she will do next. Sorry to say I didn't like Johnny from the start. Once I started reading, I couldn't stop till the end. I thought the story was well written. I liked that the author could get my emotions involved with the story. I hope to read more from the author, specially can't wait to read the second one.

Thank you for sharing your book with me.
Paige Reynolds
May 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyed this one just as much as the Dusty Rider series. I normally prefer more country western romance books but since I like the author's other books I thought I would try this one. It was a fun read and had an unexpected turn of events. This story brought tears to my eyes.
Jolie
Jul 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
I wasn’t too sure if I was going to like Lost and Love: Thailand when I read the blurb. I wasn’t sure if I wanted to read a book about couples exploring their fantasies. But, I decided to give this book a chance. I am glad I did because it ended up being a freaking great read!!

Savannah and Johnny’s marriage has lost its spark. Savannah suggests a vacation to Thailand with hopes that the spark is reignited. What Savannah doesn’t expect is the fall out from that vacation.

The storyline was fantasti
R Y A N  (bdb.for.life.true)
4/5 - I have feelings... and I also don’t know what genre this book fall under.
*** WARNING: Cuckhold Trope *** BUT it makes sense for the plot.

“We were all willing participants in a game we created, but it feels as though I’m the one that lost everything. All because I wasn’t clear on the rules.”

This story is about a wife trying to hold on to her lifeless boring marriage. She manages to get her workaholic husband to go on vacation to Thailand. She tries to spice up her sex life with lingerie bu
Moushmi
Jul 19, 2019 rated it liked it
A woman miserable in a toxic relationship, where she tries to do everything to make peace with her husband. But the husband has no intrest whatsoever, except for one fanatasy, sexual one at that. After the fantasy turns reality, nothing can go back to what and how it was. The writing is good, but somehow I didn't buy it all. But the end, oh wow, how the author left it all just makes me want to bounce around and find out what happens next.
Tracy
May 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So many mixed emotions while reading this...My heart breaks for Savannah...but I HATE the ending...I need more
Brandy Freeman
May 26, 2019 rated it liked it
This book was slow for me to get into.
Vickie Beams
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really hate Johnny!! Savannah deserves so much more than a husband who ignored her. Their trip to Thailand is supposed to rekindle the fire, but no there twists that pop up! I really wish you had more to the ending. Ugh!
P.E. Smith
May 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it! I so didn't expect this story to unfold the way it did. At first I thought things would be predictable and then a massive twist hits you in the face. The night that changes the MC was totally hot. Not only did this make me want to travel, but I just have to know what happens in Book Two.
Elena
Jul 31, 2019 rated it liked it
You can read my full review here - https://forums.onlinebookclub.org/vie...
Fatii
Jul 22, 2019
Kajal Dhamija
Sep 04, 2019
Stella Knights
May 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Gujju Ellen
Leah M
Jul 27, 2019
Shirl
Aug 24, 2019
Stella’s fiction is her truth. Through her work and travels, she’s been privy to some dramatic situations and vivid personalities. Using these experiences, she crafts characters you will both love and hate. Stella Knights likes to write about characters that transform into strong, confident people in control of their own destiny. She uses these characters to evoke a range of emotions in her reader ...more