Start by marking “Simon (Transitivity, #3.5)” as Want to Read:
Simon (Transitivity, #3.5)

Simon

(Transitivity #3.5)

All Simon Davies wants is to put the events of last spring behind him. Not an easy thing when he's living with the triad, and there's even talk of Noah moving in.

Then he meets Brody Ashman, and finds himself obeying the man without question. But after what happened with Professor Fitz, Simon is done being told what to do. Yet he can't seem to resist Brody's voice.

Brody
Published May 24th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Simon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Simon

Start your review of Simon (Transitivity, #3.5)
Becca
Jun 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Man I didn't know what to think about this book at first. Of course, I loved it. Simon was finally getting his own story but it saddened me a bit because at first it seemed his relationship with Brody was going to be a whole Hunter thing again. And then all the stuff with Noah. It was just a lot for poor Simon to deal with again and I was so scared for him losing it all over again. But it's a damn good story and I'm so happy Simon got his story. ...more
Alicia
So while I’m happy that Simon found his person after everything he went through, it just wasn’t what I expected or really wanted for him I guess.

Brody came across as kinda Hunter-ish at first, especially when in his POV he wondered if he could order Simon to do sexual things with him. Really, what about that is genuine? He wanted to be in charge after some really shitty experiences with his ex Doug, which is understandable... but it felt like he wanted to turn that control on to someone else in
Emma Brown
May 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow, such beautifully written, and well rounded characters, truly bring this book to life. Simon and his insecurities about what happened in his past. Brody and his past hurt, that still affects him was just so tangible. The openness and honesty about being trans, and the dysphoria was so well written that I could clearly picture it. It was also wonderful to catch up with Kacey, Austin, Hunter and Noah again. I truly loved this book.
Nicole Prado-Carr
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Adorable

Simon is adorable. He’s so pure and lost. It’s so hard for him to understand common nuances because he’s such a genius so when it’s time for him to put a different part of his mind to work he’s lost. It’s good to see him grow and find love.
Kathryn Manzella
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic

Simon and Brody are amazing characters. I was drawn into their story right away and it never let me go. This book was fantastic, a must read... I definitely recommend.
Jay
Sep 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mm-romance, kebb
We have taken a look at Kacey, Austin and Hunter. Now with Simon, by G.R. Lyons, Simon gets his closure. Simon is a little different from the other books in this series in that the only true taboo, if you will, is that between a student and his professor. Past events, however, of a darker, illicit nature make an off-page appearance. But, Simon centers on love, need and a bond that redeems two broken individuals.

At this point we know Simon quite well, as a pure and extremely intelligent young ma
Erica Chilson
Truth be told, I found Brody insufferable, abusive, and judgmental. Every interaction was about him, where he didn't care about Simon, unless they were talking about coding. Simon didn't owe Brody anything, especially anything that happened in his past, especially to someone who just told him to lie on a bed and get ridden like a breathing sex toy, no foreplay whatsoever. Creepy and clinical.

Everything was too fast, even for a novella. Simon was a strong character, with a good backstory to that
Karen Edwards
May 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When Simon meets Brody, two words change his world. "Hold still." Simon flees, hoping to never have to see Brody again and face these feelings that Brody has awakened. Brody never thought he'd find that one boy who would respond to him the way he's always dreamed. Both Simon and Brody each have secrets they need to share it there is any chance of them making it together. I totally loved Simon and I'm so glad G.R. Lyons gave us Simon's story. If you've been following this series, then you know ho ...more
Colleen Cremen
Mar 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Gods, I loved this story so much

Simon, Kacey's best friend has had a terrible traumatic year. Simon is a genius who helps s terrible with every day Life skills so thankfully he lives with Kacey and his men. After starting a new semester at school, Simon meets his professor Brody. Brody is a FTM trans starting his life over.
These two men are perfect together and sweet and Hot. I loved this story. I loved that after so much turmoil Simon finally forgives himself and gets his HEA!
CCReadsBooks
May 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I had to wait a bit to find out how Simon was dealing with all that he’d been through in the previous 3 books and it was worth the wait. Brody is the perfect partner for him. I love this series and this was another incredibly written , super sexy story. Simon is confused, he doesn’t know what he’s looking for and with two words, he gets what he needs from Brody. I have recommended and will continue to recommend this book/series! Wonderful!
Bluecalli69
Jul 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Simon’s Turn

We revisit Simon months down the road after the events of Hunter. He finds another scarred but kindred spirit in Brody. The path is not easy but oh so worth the journey.
Dash
Jennifer Sweeney
Jun 02, 2021
Tanya
Jul 24, 2019

• Intoxicating (Elite Protection Services #1)
  • Pretty Boy (Perfect Boys #1)
  • End Scene
  • Slow Hand (Perfect Hands, #4)
  • Healing Hand (Perfect Hands #5)
  • Four Letter Word (Love Logic, #2)
  • A Home for Ben (Alaskan Pebble Gifters, #3)
  • Pretty Baby (Daddy's Boy, #2)
  • Captivating (Elite Protection Services, #2)
  • The Only Way to Live (The Mechanics of Love, #1)
  • Baby Boy (Daddy's Boy, #1)
  • Screwed (Four Bears Construction, #4)
  • Ziggy (Kinky Boys #2)
  • Stud (Four Bears Construction #5)
  • Call Me Daddy
  • Say You’ll Be Nine (Say You'll Be Nine, #1)
  • Change of Heart
  • Rule Breakers (Off Limits, #1)
G.R. Lyons stumbled into writing as a form of trauma recovery when traditional therapy wasn't working.

Then the story ideas just kept on coming.

Pulling from a vivid imagination as well as real-life experience as a trans man, a sexual assault survivor, and a person living with mental illness, Lyons has written multiple, interconnected series set within his fictional world of the Shifting Isles.

When

Transitivity (3 books)
  • Kacey: The First Premise (Transitivity #1)
  • Austin: The Second Premise (Transitivity #2)
  • Hunter: The Conclusion (Transitivity #3)

News & Interviews