Start by marking “Simon (Transitivity, #3.5)” as Want to Read:
Simon (Transitivity, #3.5)

Simon

(Transitivity #3.5)

All Simon Davies wants is to put the events of last spring behind him. Not an easy thing when he's living with the triad, and there's even talk of Noah moving in.

Then he meets Brody Ashman, and finds himself obeying the man without question. But after what happened with Professor Fitz, Simon is done being told what to do. Yet he can't seem to resist Brody's voice.

Brody
Published May 24th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Simon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Simon

Start your review of Simon (Transitivity, #3.5)
Becca
Jun 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Man I didn't know what to think about this book at first. Of course, I loved it. Simon was finally getting his own story but it saddened me a bit because at first it seemed his relationship with Brody was going to be a whole Hunter thing again. And then all the stuff with Noah. It was just a lot for poor Simon to deal with again and I was so scared for him losing it all over again. But it's a damn good story and I'm so happy Simon got his story.
Emma Brown
May 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow, such beautifully written, and well rounded characters, truly bring this book to life. Simon and his insecurities about what happened in his past. Brody and his past hurt, that still affects him was just so tangible. The openness and honesty about being trans, and the dysphoria was so well written that I could clearly picture it. It was also wonderful to catch up with Kacey, Austin, Hunter and Noah again. I truly loved this book.
Nicole Prado-Carr
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Adorable

Simon is adorable. Hes so pure and lost. Its so hard for him to understand common nuances because hes such a genius so when its time for him to put a different part of his mind to work hes lost. Its good to see him grow and find love.
Kathryn Manzella
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic

Simon and Brody are amazing characters. I was drawn into their story right away and it never let me go. This book was fantastic, a must read... I definitely recommend.
Jay
Sep 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mm-romance, kebb
We have taken a look at Kacey, Austin and Hunter. Now with Simon, by G.R. Lyons, Simon gets his closure. Simon is a little different from the other books in this series in that the only true taboo, if you will, is that between a student and his professor. Past events, however, of a darker, illicit nature make an off-page appearance. But, Simon centers on love, need and a bond that redeems two broken individuals.

At this point we know Simon quite well, as a pure and extremely intelligent young
Karen Edwards
May 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When Simon meets Brody, two words change his world. "Hold still." Simon flees, hoping to never have to see Brody again and face these feelings that Brody has awakened. Brody never thought he'd find that one boy who would respond to him the way he's always dreamed. Both Simon and Brody each have secrets they need to share it there is any chance of them making it together. I totally loved Simon and I'm so glad G.R. Lyons gave us Simon's story. If you've been following this series, then you know ...more
Colleen Cremen
Mar 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Gods, I loved this story so much

Simon, Kacey's best friend has had a terrible traumatic year. Simon is a genius who helps s terrible with every day Life skills so thankfully he lives with Kacey and his men. After starting a new semester at school, Simon meets his professor Brody. Brody is a FTM trans starting his life over.
These two men are perfect together and sweet and Hot. I loved this story. I loved that after so much turmoil Simon finally forgives himself and gets his HEA!
CCReadsBooks
May 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I had to wait a bit to find out how Simon was dealing with all that hed been through in the previous 3 books and it was worth the wait. Brody is the perfect partner for him. I love this series and this was another incredibly written , super sexy story. Simon is confused, he doesnt know what hes looking for and with two words, he gets what he needs from Brody. I have recommended and will continue to recommend this book/series! Wonderful! ...more
Bluecalli69
Jul 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Simons Turn

We revisit Simon months down the road after the events of Hunter. He finds another scarred but kindred spirit in Brody. The path is not easy but oh so worth the journey.
Dash
Mar 22, 2020

• Change of Heart
  • Daddy (Kinky Boys #1)
  • Finding Finley
  • Pixie (Ballsy Boys, #5)
  • Strike a Chord (Replay #4)
  • Free Hand (Irons and Works, #1)
  • Unexpected (Inked, #3)
  • Firm Hand (Perfect Hands, #1)
  • Rick (Joey #2)
  • Wesley (Leashes & Lace, #6)
  • Intoxicating (Elite Protection Services, #1)
  • The Cost of Desire (Secrets in Edgewood, #2)
  • Uncomplicated (Inked #2)
  • King Me (Forever Wilde, #7)
  • Rocket Science (Love Logic, #1)
  • Always Mine (Love in Eden #1)
  • The Heat Professor (Nerds Who Knot #4)
  • Blank Canvas (Irons and Works, #2)
While daylighting as office manager for the family auto repair business, G.R. Lyons can often be found working on one of multiple manuscripts or desperately trying to keep up with the TBR pile.

Anarcho-capitalist, quietly 'out' trans guy, former belly dancer, coffee guzzler, highly-sensitive introvert, CrossFit enthusiast, and lover of m/m romantic fiction.

Transitivity (3 books)
  • Kacey: The First Premise (Transitivity #1)
  • Austin: The Second Premise (Transitivity #2)
  • Hunter: The Conclusion (Transitivity #3)

News & Interviews