Start by marking “The Rebound Effect” as Want to Read:

Published July 15th 2019 by The Wild Rose Press

To ask other readers questions about The Rebound Effect, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Rebound Effect

Start your review of The Rebound Effect
"Avonna
Jul 09, 2019 rated it liked it
Check out all of my reviews at: https://www.avonnalovesgenres.com

THE REBOUND EFFECT by Linda Griffin is listed as a romantic suspense. It is not a romance. This book is a domestic psychological thriller. If considered in that genre, it is a high intensity read of a single mother on the rebound and the new man who comes into her life while women are disappearing in the area.

Teresa Lansing is a struggling single mother working as a veterinary assistant in the small town of Cougar. She is doing the
Dianne
The first instinct of a mother is to protect her child in any way possible and for Teresa Lansing that included her son’s sense of loss when she broke up with her fiancé. Now the attractive and larger-than-life S.W.A.T. member, Frank McAllister has come barreling into her life, overpowering her senses with his powerful personality. He is everything she should want, and yet he is moving too fast, demanding too much and even as her inner “adult” screams for her to take a step back, she makes one ...more
InD'tale Magazine
3.5/5.0

This book is one that will make readers really think about trust, whether it be in oneself or those one lets into the most private parts of their life.

Read full review in the 2019 May issue of InD'tale Magazine.
N.N. Light
After the breakup of her last boyfriend, Teresa is more cautious when it comes to dating. She’s not only protecting her heart but her deaf young son too. So when she first meets Frank, she plays it cool. He comes on strong, though, and she’s attracted to him. Before she can figure out her own feelings, he pushes for a serious relationship. The sex is great but there’s something about Frank she can’t quite put her finger on. Her ex-boyfriend is also back in her life and is trying to win her back. ...more
Joyce Stewart Reviews
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
by Linda Griffin
Pub Date Jul 15 2019
Publisher: The Wild Rose Press, Inc

In the small town of Cougar, struggling single mother and veterinary assistant Teresa Lansing is still bruised from a failed relationship when Frank McAllister sweeps her off her feet. Frank is a big-city SWAT officer who moved to Cougar only four months ago. He's handsome, charming, forceful, very sexy, and a bit mysterious. He had his eye on Teresa even before they met and is pushing for a serious
Kelly-Jo Sweeney
Sep 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
I was expecting this to be a romantic suspense novel, as I think that's what it was listed as on NetGalley. It isn't. I think it's actually a shame that it's been listed as romantic suspense as there are plenty of people who would enjoy this thriller who might be put off the idea of it being a romance.
Our main character Teresa has terrible taste in men. She has a broken marriage behind her (where she was married to someone who couldn't cope with the fact that their son was deaf) then she has an
Kameron
Sep 11, 2019 rated it did not like it
Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
There is no way in a million years that I would have guessed how this story was going to end. For that reason alone this book is worth the time to read. It is more of a psychological thriller romance than a suspense/mystery romance.
The synopsis does a really good job giving you an idea what this book is about. What it doesn’t tell you is that the reader isn’t left with a typical happily ever after. There is a twist that left me feeling like a pretzel with no book boyfriend to dream about.
Samantha
Nov 01, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: netgalley-books
I’m going to start by what??? I’m all about protecting my children especially since I have a special needs son. This book has a mother who divorced her husband and left a cheating boyfriend to protect her deaf son. But then attracts an attractive, swat officer. And let me tell you things go great who wouldn’t want to be pampered and spoiled and cared about. Then it gets bad. Women are disappearing, and things are heating up in the small town.

I’m just not even sure how to review this book. I
Within The Pages Book Blog
A psychological thriller that has the potential to be a page turner. The story is intriguing and some may find the characters relatable. I found Theresa to be very frustrating and a character that I couldn’t connect with. I couldn’t get into this and struggled through. This book just was not for me. However, I encourage others to give it a shot because it may be just what you are looking for.
Michelle
Bea LaRocca
Mark
Shirley Ann
Jan 06, 2020

• Chosen Mate (Crescent Moon #9)
  • The Family Journal
  • All I Ask (Paradise Beach #2)
  • His Unexpected Mate
  • Taking the Lead
  • Temptation (Bad Angels, #2)
  • Cowboy Christmas Redemption (Gold Valley, #8)
  • The Other Wife
  • A Gingerbread Romance: Based On the Hallmark Channel Original Movie
  • The Other Daughter
  • The Forgotten Child
  • Winston Versus the Snow
  • I Am Scary
  • In Her Words
  • All I Want (Paradise Beach #1)
  • All I Know (Paradise Beach #0.5)
  • Storm of Secrets (A Haunted Bluffs Mystery #2)
  • The Cow Said Neigh!: A Farm Story