Start by marking “Dancing with the Devil (Wild Beasts Series Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Dancing with the Devil (Wild Beasts Series Book 2)

Dancing with the Devil

(Wild Beasts #2)

**Now an International Bestseller**

Montville, New York isn’t like other towns. Beneath its rosy exterior exists a world of horror and magic, darkness and light, possibility and loss.

Gemini Lynn Harrington is a drifter. Settling down was never in her plans. But when an unspeakable tragedy hits, the charming college town of Montville seems like the perfect place to reinvent
Kindle Edition
Published by Amazon Digital Services (first published April 5th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Dancing with the Devil, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dancing with the Devil

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
description

3.5 Stars

This novella intrigued me. I haven't read the first book The Devil's Pride (Wild Beasts #1), so I did end up feeling a little bit lost. Nothing too drastic, but I would imagine we get a lot of the background info about everyone and the different clans, world building, etc. in that book. So even though techniquelly this can be read as a standalone I would suggest reading book one first for a more fuller experience.

That being said I did enjoy this one. Like I said it intrigued me. This au
Petula
Apr 03, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Gemini Harrington has inherited a rundown shop. She will make it into a wonderful coffee shop. Unfortunately a health problem she thought beaten returns to devastate her life.
Matthew Garrett is a panther shifter with an anger problem.
There are some terrible murders happening in town that our very special community have to solve.
This is the second in a series that really should be read in order, because our paranormal beings are not quite what we might be used to.
This whole story doesn't turn
Lori
Apr 04, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
ARC review.

I was entrapped in the world of Gem from the beginning of this story. This novella follows Gem through becoming a successful business woman, a life threatening issue, acceptance, and of course romance.

It has everything a story should have. It has the supernatural, the drama, the character building, romance, sex, and much more.
Although the story is mainly about Gem,
Each character, in Dancing with the Devil, has a unique story. The author shows how each characters background and life
S-n-M Book Blog - Steph
PNR and novella are typically two words I am not a fan of. This little story, however, had me intrigued from the beginning!

A little bit of romance adds a nice touch to this tale of "Everything isn't always as it seems."
Sherry Koch
Nov 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
After I finished the first book in this series,The Devil's Pride, I just had to keep reading! Montville is still strange, and it has two new inhabitants. Gemini has never stayed long enough anywhere to grow roots. She hopes Montville will finally be the place where she can stay, especially because she now has a place that she can call her own and her dream of her own business. Matthew has been sent to Montville to help build up a new Lodge in Montville, like the one in Dunham. Matthew feels like ...more
Melissa Bennett
Nov 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great

Don't know what took me so long to get started but I finally got to my to be read pile this is an amazing series I am kind of glad I did take my time waiting for them because now I can binge read them seriously read them
Janise ~Janise's Jivin' Book Blog~
I really do not know what to say, I truly enjoyed reading this story, it has its sad moments and it's funny moments. T. Birmingham has a new follower, I love her work and plan on looking into other books of hers.
Heather Ambrose
Apr 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: t-birmingham
I absolutely loved this novella. I would recommend reading the first book in the series The Devil's Pride. Just so you know how it all starts and you get a feel for the characters and story line. Paranormal Romance is my favorite genre and this definitely doesn't disappoint. I am excited to see where the story goes and the release of the next full length novel!!
Kristy France
May 16, 2018
Jacqui Norris
Apr 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
ARC received for honest review for CJ’s Book Corner

First, I would highly recommend read The Devil’s Pride which is the first in the Wild Beasts Series. It not only is an amazing book but gives the background needed to know who some of the characters are and a little more about Montville, NY where the story takes place. With that being said, Dancing with the Devil is the next installment in the series and a great story in it’s own.

Gemini Lynn Harrington has landed in Montville NY after inheriting
Becky
Jun 08, 2017
Melinda Workman
May 02, 2017
Magical Pages  Book Blog
MAGICAL PAGES BOOK BLOG 5 STAR READ!!!
100% SPOILER FREE REVIEW
While this is a spinoff Novella of The Devil's Pride it definitely can be read first and it absolutely holds its weight.
From the first word to the last, this story will have you on the edge of your seat. Action packed, fast paced, and full of things that go bump in the night, I was so upset when it ended. T. Birmingham will leave you howling for more. Such a well written and descriptive story.
T. Does a Fabulous job pulling us
Janis K Andrews
Jul 11, 2018
Rose Anna
Jul 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another Great Book by T. Birmingham

Love her writing style and her stories. This author is a must read. Highly recommended. Can't wait to read more of her books.
Sumcat63
Apr 10, 2018
Erin
Apr 09, 2017
T. Birmingham
Mar 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Robin
Apr 23, 2017
Robert Weaver
Jan 19, 2018
Julie Gustafson-Monk
Apr 15, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017-reads
Reviewed on behalf of 2 Girls Who Love Books Blog

This is the first book I have read by this author. I am a huge fan of the Paranormal genre. This is the second book in this series.. I have not read the first book and I felt a little bit lost while starting this book. However, that quickly changed once I got into it.

Gemini ( Gem ) inherits a building after a family death. Her dream is to turn it into a coffee cafe. But she knows of her health concerns. She pursues her dreams with the help of her
Ebony
Peter Karlen
Jan 18, 2018
Adrienne Carrieri
Jan 23, 2018
T. believes words are our greatest form of magic. And making magic is what she loves best. But when it's time to put the words aside, T. enjoys drinking whiskey with her tribe, eating pretzels with Nutella, watching and reading as many stories as she can, especially romances, and traveling wherever the wind takes her–sometimes all at once. She also loves a sturdy (but cute) pair of cowgirl boots, ...more

Wild Beasts (5 books)
  • The Devil's Pride (Wild Beasts #1)
  • Rage Against the Devil (Wild Beasts #2)
  • The Devil's Shadow (Wild Beasts #4)
  • Devil's Backbone (Wild Beasts #5)
  • Devil May Care (Wild Beasts Series Book 6)