Start by marking “Superfan (Brooklyn, #3)” as Want to Read:
Superfan (Brooklyn, #3)

Superfan

(Brooklyn #3)

Sometimes lady luck shakes your hand, and sometimes she smacks your face. Sometimes she does both on the same day.

Three years ago I met the most amazing girl in the world. We were both down on our luck. Then I got that call—the one that tells you to get your buns on a plane to go meet your destiny.

But the girl was left behind. I didn’t have her phone number, and she didn’t
Expected publication: June 25th 2019 by Tuxbury Publishing LLC

Win a Copy of This Book

• Superfan by Sarina Bowen
    Superfan (Brooklyn, #3)
    Release date: Jun 25, 2019
    Enter to win one of three **signed** paperbacks! Add Superfan to your Goodreads shelf, and get ready to meet Silas and Delilah!

This hockey romance is

Format: Print book

Giveaway ends in: a

Availability: 3 copies available, 2649 people requesting

Giveaway dates: May 25 - Jun 19, 2019

Countries available: U.S. and Canada

• Friend Reviews

Corina☞BookTwinsReviews
    SUPERFAN was a wonderful surprise!

I was expecting it to be a regular sports romance – color me surprised when it turned out to be so much more. The merging of two of my favorite genres sports romance and rockstar romances really did it for me.

description
    Jeannine Allison
    THANK FUCKING GOD!!!! Silas definitely needs his own story! 😍
    book bruin
    Jun 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
    Superfan was the blending of so many of my favorite tropes - second chance romance, sports, rock star, and even a touch of suspense thrown in for good measure. I couldn't wait to find out more about good guy Silas and what his story was with Delilah Spark. This is part of the Brooklyn series, but can be enjoyed as a standalone. I do recommend reading the previous books, however, because they're awesome and also because characters from those books do appear throughout the series.

Silas was just as
    Arielle ⭐ Cursebreaker ⭐
    I LOVE SILAS WITH THE FIRE OF A THOUSAND SUNS.

actual review to come tomorrow, lol.
    ---
    Okay, I'm back. Now, right off the bat I want everyone to know that I expected this book to be great. Every previous look at Silas that we’ve ever gotten in the earlier books painted him to be a cinnamon roll. He had a seemingly cute obsession with Delilah Sparks and he always seemed to be an all-around nice guy (like always looking out for Heidi, letting her stay with them, etc.). I’m here to tell you that he n
    FMABookReviews

A Top Favorite Of The Year! I LOVED this book! Review to come!

I was provided a review copy by AUTHOR; this did not influence my opinion of the book nor my review.

social_facebook_2x-cc59f12f4ab0551091a3a29deb45b3f1 social_twitter_2x-052a9e6a0bd59868c962adf399a55288 social_instagram_2x-843370a281412abe747151cf325a87f0 social_pinterest_2x-9d3478db114852e246866f524f395fc6 limav-flat-gradient-social-amazon
    Rebecca
    Finally!!! Silas 😍
    Angela (Reading Frenzy Book Blog)
    I like to imagine that Sarina Bowen has as much fun writing the Brooklyn series and I have reading it. Superfan is a mood-lifting delight and a great addition to my sports rom com library.

Popstar Delilah Spark may have a superfan in Brooklyn Bruisers goalie Silas, but I am Silas’s biggest fan. It would be difficult for any man to compete with his easy going, fun, patient, and attentive nature. His main goal is to love and support Delilah. He’s not threatened by her fame and he’s not afraid to be
    Grace
    Jun 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
    4.25 Stars

This is one of those books where I didn't read the synopsis, but enjoyed reading the previous book in this series, so I just 1-clicked. I anticipated the theme to be about a puck bunny (as the superfan), but I was very wrong. So, I was caught off guard when I realized the superfan is actually the hockey player, Silas Kelly, who has a very serious crush on one popular singer, Delilah Spark. And that got me even more excited.

Each of the books in this series can be treated as stand-alone,
    Manoela
    3.5 Stars

Superfan is another lovely and cute story by author Sarina Bowen. Here we return to the sports world with members of the Brooklyn hockey team to this time Silas win his own story. The plot was solid and the reading was quick despite the fact that the book was cliché .

Silas is a character that I easily enjoyed, he is one of those good, protective, sweet and patient people that it is impossible not to like. Delilah wasn't my favorite heroine because sometimes she was great and sometimes
    UltraMeital
    This book was THE sweetest thing! I LOVED Silas, especially when Delilah is concerned, their story was so endearing! You'd maybe expect an athlete to be more "macho" but Silas couldn't be further from that, he is caring, sensitive and romantic. Funny how difficult it was for Delilah - a song-writer and singer to express herself like he seemed to do effortlessly. I really enjoyed how thoughtful he was towards her, not truly pressuring her into anything. Letting her get used to ideas, to himself, ...more
    Tiff at Mostly YA Lit
    Jun 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
    3.5 stars. Sarina Bowen's Brooklyn (*Bruisers) series is so addictive that I basically need to read every ARC as soon as it hits my Kindle, and Superfan is no different.

Silas Kelly is the back-up goalie for the Brooklyn Bruisers, a really nice guy who's had to work for everything he has. He's been having a great season with the Bruisers after choking in the big leagues the first time. In his personal life, though, he's been flying solo for a long time, because he can't seem to get over the poss
    ✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰

ARC received for an honest review

I love love love the Brooklyn Bruisers series, and I was absolutely thrilled to get an early copy of Superfan.

If you have read the previous books in this series, you will remeber Silas and how all the other Bruisers guys tease our goalie mercilessly about being Delilah Spark's superfan

But boy was there more to that story than we knew - I was delightfully surprised as to how their story began.

Silas and Delilah's story is at times fun and flirty, and at times sad a
    Kim
    Shelves: 4-5-stars
    Oh, Silas Kelly. Three years ago, he was just a guy who met a a girl while working as a bartender, but they were both at a crossroads and their timing was off. And due to circumstances, he had no way of getting in touch with her. But he is now living his dream as the goalie for the Brooklyn Bruisers.

Delilah Spark was just a struggling musician then with a controlling manager. Now she is a superstar with an overbearing ex who does not want to lose that control.

It is not a well kept sec
    Kara Hildebrand (Two Book Pushers)
    Superfan is the third book in the Brooklyn series. I love this series so much and I have been waiting for Silas' story! I didn't think anyone could top Nate and Castro, but Silas did! He's the perfect combination of sexy and sweet and he's not afraid to share his feelings with those he's close to. He met Delilah, the perfect woman, three years ago. She was a struggling singer and he was a bartender. They didn't know each other, but they had a connection. He disappointed her back then and now tha ...more
    Stacie Redinger
    Jun 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Silas Kelly is one of the goalies for the Brooklyn Bruisers, and his crush on pop start Delilah Sparks is well known by his team. What his team doesn’t know is he’s actually met her before, and they got to know each other one summer, but when Silas got ‘The Call’ he left before she would give him her number. Fast forward three years from that summer and Silas is kicking butt in hockey and Delilah is living her dream as a singer. She’s recently single and trying to figure out her next steps and g ...more
    Garden Of REden
    Jun 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    REVIEWED BY JENN

Sigh

That's how I felt when I read the final words of Superfan. I can't remember the last time a book left me feeling this satisfied and content. I'm not sure how to put my feelings into words, but I'll give it a try.

Silas and Delilah have unparalleled chemistry that's evident from their first conversation. The ease in which Silas handles Delilah's needs was beautifully portrayed. He immediately presented himself as someone she could trust without complications. This wasn't a surp
    Bookgasms Book Blog
    Jun 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    Shelves: ratula
    I have been waiting and dying for Silas Kelly's book forever and was so excited when Sarina Bowen announced that his book was coming. This story was heartfelt and sexy and I seriously had a bucket full of swoons pouring out of me reading about him and Delilah. I loved that their chemistry was so fiery but their connection and banter felt honest and so real. I loved this story so much!

When we first saw Silas' reaction to the mere mention of Delilah Spark in Overnight Sensation, we had no idea ho
    Eliza

★4.5 STARS★

Don’t sleep on Silas! I don’t know how he managed to hover in the background for so long, but he’s an absolute star who deserves all the limelight! Loved him and loved this story! RTC.

Escape into a Booksite
    Jun 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
    Shelves: kindle
    *4 Stars*

ARC kindly received in exchange for an honest review.

This is the second book I've read in this series, and I really love all the characters. I remember Silas and his Delilah obsession, but when we get the whole story in this book, it makes a lot more sense, and doesn't seem as bad as you originally think.

Silas is so sweet. What a gentleman, a true, caring and compassionate man. I loved every bit of getting to know him, and seeing how he was with Delilah. And Delilah herself is really
    Miriam Meza
    Jun 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    I totally loved Superfan. Silas and Delilah were a fantastic and interesting pair, and while their story wasn't exactly a 'nomal' one it doesn't mean it wasn't special. But this book, for me, wasn't just about the romance, it was also about something else. It was about a woman finding her own voice after being 'managed' in every aspect of her life, personal and profesional, for a (toxic) man, it was about a man with a outstanding support system, but with his own personal demons to conquer, becau ...more
    Melinda
    Jun 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
    Superfan by Sarina Bowen
    4.5*

When you start a book and can’t stop the smile from forming within the first few pages, you know you’re onto a good thing. That was the case with me and Superfan and the smile did not abate throughout.

Superfan is Silas’s book and if you’ve read previous books in this series, you’ll know he has a bit of an obsession with a certain singer named Delilah Sparks. Well in Superfan we find out how and why that obsession came about and it. is. swoonworthy!

Delilah and Silas
    Emily (Mrs B's Books)

Yay, the Brooklyn Bruisers continue with Silas and Delilah and a seriously want a guy as lovely as Silas.

Silas and Delilah met three years ago before Silas got his big break with getting a goalie position with the Brusisers. But it meant that he missed a date with the girl he was falling for as he did not have her number.

In the past three years Delilah has gone from strength to strength with her music career and no
    Becca
    Jun 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    YES!!! Finally Silas' story! We finally get to see WHY Silas has such a huge crush on Delilah Sparks, the whole reasoning for his SUPER FANDOM!!

Silas melted my heart for the start and I loved how the story went back 3 years when Silas caught the Delilah Sparks bug. I can't really tell you without giving up the whole storyline. But all of his friends who have been mercilessly teasing the goalie about his obsession with the superstar, help finally landing him a date that changes his destiny.

I lov
    Sabrina
    PRE-ORDER
    Amazon US * Amazon UK

I had no clue Silas was going to turn out to be so adorable but holy swoon, Batman! I loved him and his sweetness. It's not something that comes to mind when you think of a sports romance, but he was completely different from the usual cocky athletes. He was a little shy, super loving, and really romantic when it came to Delilah.

Their story was intriguing and had a nice flow to it. It wasn't overly dramatic, but had some angst and suspense to it that I enjoyed. Ov
    Three Chicks
    Review by Lisa Kane

Silas Kelly plays for the Brooklyn Bruisers. Since his team isn't in the playoffs, he's got lots of time to relax. L.A is playing Dallas and he hates Dallas. He and the guys from the team (and their girlfriends) are watching the game when it looks like Dallas is going to crush L.A. Only Silas has faith that Dallas is going down. When one of them points out that Delilah Sparks is at the game, Silas is all ears. It's no secret he has a huge crush on the singer.

But wait...is tha
    Caz
    Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    So excited to get the next book in the Brooklyn Bruiser series and it was so awesome to get Silas book and see what his obsession was with listening to Delilah Spark.

This book was another story from Sarina Bowen and i smashed this one in one sitting loved it.

I loved how we got the back story of how these two met in the first place and i loved how thier friendship grew and how you could feel the connection straight away.

I really loved Silas he was sweet and didn’t care what anyone thought of him
    Ana Paula
    Jun 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    The Brooklyn Bruisers series is one of my favorites. They are great books with wonderful characters that will make you smile, cheer for them and involve you in the reading that you will not put it away.

Silas and Delilah have been hinted in the other two books with him being her biggest fan. Little did we know that they have met before (three years ago), when he was a bartender waiting for his chance and her a wannabe singer waiting for her shot at stardom.

Now they are established in their career
    2kasmom
    Jun 13, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
    This is book #3, in the Brooklyn Bruisers series. This book can be read as a standalone novel. For reader understanding, and to avoid spoilers, I recommend reading the series in order.

Silas left the only woman who truly interests him behind. To chase a dream that has become more than a reality. Now he must find out if there is still a spark. He has to see her.

Delilah has always wished she had that night with Silas AKA "Ralph" years ago. Is it tempting fate to try now? The heat between them is ob
    Marina Skinner
    Jun 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Ever read a book that makes you feel like you are watching a wonderful romance movie playout with characters that are just amazing and all you can do is swoon and sigh and wish real life didn’t exist???!!!
    Thats so me as I was reading! This book could definitely be a movie! Boy meets girl, great banter ensues, girl doesn’t give boy her number, time drifts apart especially with their high profile jobs! Then when a tweet dinner invitation is posted needless to say the rest of the storyline is intr
    Sarina Bowen is the USA Today bestselling author of 30 books, including: the True North series, co-author of Him/Us and the WAGs series with Elle Kennedy, The Ivy Years series and the Brooklyn Bruisers. And more!
    Are you looking for a friends-to-lovers story or maybe even a secret baby book? You can read a list of Sarina's books broken out by trope and style.
    Need to know what's coming next ? Get

Brooklyn (3 books)
    • Brooklynaire (Brooklyn #1)
    • Overnight Sensation (Brooklyn, #2)