Start by marking “The Vogt House (Decadence, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Vogt House (Decadence, #1)

The Vogt House

(Decadence #1)

The Vogt House is looking for a new owner. Someone rich. Someone willing to explore and expand its fairytale existence in the town of Decadence.Cy Hall, the newest Powerball winner, a man with wicked dreams, and the money to make all his dreams come true takes a liking to Vogt House. But Vogt House has its own plans for Cy, plans that take him into the fairytales of his yo ...more
Published May 4th 2019 by Independently Published

To ask other readers questions about The Vogt House, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Vogt House

Start your review of The Vogt House (Decadence, #1)
The Erotic Book Review
I was pleasantly surprised by this story. Truly an adventure and twist on childhood fables turned into steamy stories of pure, raw lust. Cy is a simple man, living a simple life. One day that life changes and he finds himself thrust into a situation that seems unfathomable. The town of Decadence holds secrets and Cy gets caught in the middle. The Vogt House will keep you entranced and engrossed as it takes you on a journey of tales, leaving you in a state of unfulfilled need and wanting more. A ...more
Coco.V
Oct 22, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (10/22/2019)! 🎁
Sara
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-book-list
Ah, where do I begin with this fantastic book? I should mention that this is not a slow burning romance, and should be read by 18+ audience due to the naughty nature of it.

We meet Cy, the main male character in The Vogt House. Cy and the rest of the gang more or less reside in Decadence, which is a mysterious place that no one wants to talk about. Strange, crazy things happen in this town. You'll meet a variety of women, Cy isn't lacking in the women to bang department.

The Vogt House, the actua
Natalie Johnson
Sep 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Have you ever read a book that was not what you expected? That is how Vogt House was for me. This story was filled with unexpected rewards, mythical creatures, secrets, intrigue and steamy sex. The Vogt House had a magic all its own.

Quinn weaved a mesmerizing fantasy which included naughty adult versions of some of your favorite classic fairytales. The mystery of what was actually going on and not what you saw on the surface continued until the end. This was my first book by Quinn Slater, but I
Stephanie
Aug 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have to admit the book cover reminded me of a night-time soap opera like Dynasty or Dallas. After reading the book, I could not be more wrong! That book cover totally threw me for what I thought book would be about. Erotic and unpredictable! Quinn, This book was the BEST BEST distraction this week while I was on jury service. I was a juror for a really tough case and this book brought me back up and many times very ummmm...fanning myself. Quinn, you keep me on my toes! Well Done!
Denise
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Naughty, naughty.

Oh my, someone call the fire department cause the house is on fire. Holy hotness! The Vogt House is full of fairy tales, fantasies and sensual pleasures. Quinn didn’t disappoint on this. Our childhood fairytales come to life in this erotic tale, throw in some paranormal and some steamy sex and you have an amazing read. I look forward to the next read from Quinn.

Denise W
3 Amigos Wicked Book Blog
Ilene G>
Oct 27, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A good read.

Cy wins a fortune and purchases the Vogt House in Decadence. Decadence lives up to its name with the activities here citizens engage in. Bedrooms in the house have fantasies based on fairytales. As Cy enjoys his new life, he discovers he and his friends are in danger. There are steamy scenes and action. There is also Petey, Cy's dog.
Crystal Nelson
Oct 31, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great storyline

This was something totally new. The storyline was refreshingly new. I would have like a little more backstory on the girls but hopefully I will get that in the next book.
Sharilyn Russell
5 stars

What a great fantasy read. The books takes you on an amazing journey into a world I could have never dreamed up.
J.F. Holland
Nov 03, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
If you're a fan of descriptive erotica and fairytales, this one is for you. ...more
Deborah
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Vogt House

This is an amazing and completely enjoyable read for fans of way out there fantasy and erotica and a little BDSM and a side of romance to boot.
CL Westbrook
Aug 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Quinn definitely knows how to bring seductive meets fairy tale into a new realm, through contemporary erotic reading without a doubt. The Vogt House does just that. The story delves into fairytale desires and naughty fantasies surrounding the infamous Decadence town and its secrets. We see lust, romance, betrayal, allegiances and passion. The Vogt house has alot to give as does Quinn and as you read though this sexy hot story we see Quinn's character grow in many ways.
You will enjoy reading thi
Ker Justanotherbookworm
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy hell y'all! Do you like innocent fairy tales turned kinky? Then this is the book for you! Personally, Hansel & Gretel is my favorite! The witch named Ker is pretty badass.

The H, Cy, wins the lottery & buys a mansion in a town called Decadence. In this magic mansion each bedroom brings a different fairy tale to life; all your erotic fantasies come true. Cy is a dreamy alpha male who definitely knows how to take care of his ladies in the stories, again & again. The story is really wonderfull
Liliyana Shadowlyn
Jun 07, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: do-not-recommend
The Vogt House is 90% sex and 10% plot. The book needs a once over by an editor as there are some spelling/grammar mistakes that while not detracting from the overall story are somewhat distracting. Not that there is much of a story to detract from. The sex is hot, don't get me wrong, but there is zero character development and very little plot. Definitely doesn't live up to the promise of the synopsis. ...more
MeLinda Sweeney
Nov 13, 2019
Charles
Oct 31, 2019
Susan
rated it did not like it
Oct 21, 2019
added it
Theresa Norling
Lisa Taylor
Oct 19, 2019

• Bought By The Beasts (Love's Hollow Auctions #3)
  • I Kissed The Boss
  • Husband To Go (To Go #1)
  • Dirty Curvy
  • Boss Me Dirty
  • Kidnapped By The Billionaire
  • Revelations (Power of Love, #1)
  • Hunted by Billionaires (Hunted by Billionaires, #1)
  • Auctioned To The Alphas (Love's Hollow Auctions #2)
  • The Ithaden’s Slave
  • Captured By The Royals
  • Teacher's Pet Wolf (Werewolf and Shapeshifter Romance, #3)
  • Condemned
  • Damaged
  • The Inheritance
  • Just One Night (Just Us, #4)
  • Just For Halloween (Just Us, #3)
  • Friends with the Monsters (Friends with the Monsters, #1)

News & Interviews