Start by marking “The Trouble With Love (A brother's best friend, office romance)” as Want to Read:
The Trouble With Love (A brother's best friend, office romance)

The Trouble With Love (A brother's best friend, office romance)

Things on my wishlist:

1. Start a new, awesome job
2. Create the perfect dating app
3. Stop dating douchebags

Things that actually happen:

1. Got a job in my dream tech company
2. Created a workplace dating app for said company
3. Was matched with Bennett, who happens to own the company and is also my brother’s best friend

They say when it rains, it pours, but this is some
Published May 13th 2019

Christy
May 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019-four-stars
4 stars

photo 34AA5FF4-A4E9-4EC2-AD60-FD2F6896D7EE_zpsw9g6gd8t.png
His slow spreading smile is trouble. As a matter of fact, everything about this man says trouble with a capital T.

The Trouble with Love was sweet, sexy, and such a fun read! Who doesn’t love a good brother’s best friend book/work place romance. This one really hit the spot.

Morgan and Bennett meet and spend one glorious night together. Both are going through some things in their life, and it’s just a one-night stand, but it’s memorable. Even a year later… when they get introduced fo
Hulya Kara Yuksel
It's LIVE! :)

Oh my Gosh. I absolutely adored this book. :) It was so easy to fall in love with Bennett & Morgan. They're so cute & sexy together. I really enjoyed their journey. <3

😍😍😍

*ARC kindly provided by author in exchange for an honest review. ❤

Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
❤5 STARS❤

Love love love

This was absolutely fantastic, from page one I find myself hooked, the story was heartwarming,sexy and sweet.The storyline was great and everything around the dating app was briliant and I loved it!

description

I'm in love with Morgan and Bennett, their chemistry is off the charts intense and they have a great banter.I loved every minute they spent together!They made me feel things.I was so connected to both of them!They were well developed.

A romantic,sweet and sexy story.The writing
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
May 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
5 Stars!
(ARC provided by author)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Morgan Tucker is a 25 yr. old single woman who grew up in Vegas and didn’t have the best childhood, with the exception of a fabulous, overprotective big brother named Devon who now plays for the NFL. She is over the moon thrilled when her brother’s connections land her a huge opportunity. A job at the most impressive, superior tech company out there right now. It’s well known in the tech world that SEVEN can make or break a career. She’s had her eye on them since
Claire Contreras
May 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
IT'S LIVE!!

Get it here: http://smarturl.it/TTWLAmazon

Sabrina
May 14, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
EARLY RELEASE
US: https://amzn.to/2JDZoi8
UK: https://amzn.to/2WGXFw0

The Trouble with Love is one of those books that kept a smile on my face the entire time I was reading. I loved the relationship between Morgan and Bennett and I thought they were just adorable together. I can't even say they had the easiest time getting together, but the journey was so sweet that I enjoyed every moment, even the angsty ones.

I liked that the book kept a really lighthearted type of feeling for the most part, but
Nilufer Ozmekik
May 15, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: i-m-intrigued
3.5 cupid, second chance, sweet stars!

As soon as I start this book, I was afraid it was forbidden office romance and Bennett is like a douchebag character from Beautiful Bastard. But thanks the author’s well developed characterization, this Bennett is sweeter, more romantic, passionate and also sexy as hell, knows what he wants and does whatever it takes to gain our heroine, Morgan’s heart. So let’s give our hero full five stars ( God, I feel like I’m evaluating my last Uber driver 😃)

I give fiv
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***Available NOW - FULL REVIEW****

5 Trouble CROWNS

I am such a huge fan of Claire's work. She can write suspense, emotional, light and fun, and The Trouble with fun is the perfect sexy and entertaining romance. I am so in love with these two! Their chemistry is INSANE!! I read this book with a huge smile on my face.

The chemistry and banter between these two is what really sealed the deal for me when it comes to how much I enjoyed this book. Bennett is swoonworthy to the max. There wasn't a single
《 sofia 》
check out this and other reviews on my blog

when i first started reading romance, claire contreras immediately became one of my favorite authors. unfortunately, her latest releases have been somewhat disappointing, this one included.

morgan: one year ago, morgan had an amazing one night stand with bennett. she never expected to see him again, until she does. and he just so happens to be the owner of the company she has just started working at. and he also happens to be her brother's best friend.
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

Morgan just got hired by her dream company.

But her new boss - or rather the junior boss - is none other than her (unforgettable) one-night stand from a year ago!

Bennett.

Plus - he's also her brother Devon's best buddy from College!

Can Morgan and Bennett resist being this close to each other every day? And will Dev kill his best friend when he finds out what happened between them???

LET THE FUN TIMES BEGIN .... ☺

What will happen to Morgan & Bennett?
Will there be a HEA?
READ THE BOOK TO FIND OUT!
Kaitie
For those of us who have a high standard in our reading material, you should know that this-one-is-not-it!!....At all!

Why?

-Heroine while visiting her brother in college, finds Hero screwing OW in his room.
-Then a few years later, Hero is in a bar licking shots out of OW's stomach and gets drunk because his wife had just told him that she was fucking OM and wanted a divorce. So while drinking in a bar, he decides to fuck heroine WHILE STILL MARRIED TO HIS WIFE. He even later admits to heroine th
Lien
May 13, 2019 marked it as dnf  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed
DNF at 41%

It's no secret that I'm a serial DNFer. I mark books as DNF even if I just read a few pages and realize that I'm not in the mood for that kind of book. Once marked as DNF I very rarely try it again at a later time.

Now with this book, I really tried and when I say I tried I mean I read until 40% which is a lot for me. After 10% I could already feel that this book wasn't for me. But because I kindly received an ARC from the author I forced myself to continue reading. I wanted to like thi
Rejane
May 16, 2019 marked it as not-interested  ·  review of another edition
Yep.. another one for the crap pile.
Berry ♡ Nice
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I knew without a doubt that I would love this book because Claire Contreras is that good and I was right! This was amazing.

I'm immediately sucked in to the world she creates. I fall in love with the characters "Bennett and Morgan" and for this love I feel their pain. My heart twitches when they smile.

This was such a fun, cute, charming, sexy read. I definitely found myself laughing out loud and even shaking my head with some of the banter 😂 .

Morgan being the best friends little sister and wor
Christine (Shh Moms Reading)
A feel-good, lighthearted brother’s best friend romance that will put a smile on your face. Claire always has the best banter between her characters and Bennett and Morgan were so much fun to read about. Bennett had my heart from the one-night stand and I knew he would be different for this hard to trust girl. Sometimes we make mistakes and while I understood Morgan’s distrust, I knew in my heart that Bennett was the perfect guy for her. ❤ ...more
✝✝ Ⓓaisy ❣ ✝✝
I don't whether to like or love this story... There were parts that I enjoyed but overall, 'I am still confused with what I read'. The app building thing and the idea isn't sitting well for me.

Plus, way too much cheesy dramas. I think it's about authors moved away from this kind of writing ideas. For crying out loud, is this only we have in a different environment? Girls meets boy, have fun, developed feelings, drama comes in, path back, HEA!!!!

Phew! Something is wrong with the whole romance wr
Ana Buenrostro
Goshhhh, total snooze fest!

This book was definitely not for me. I hated the heroine. She was a little all over the freaking place. Heroine was a little over dramatic and overly jealous. I skimmed sooooooo much because seriously it was boring and kinda blah. And im sorry but did I read that she let a guy rape her when she was 14? Uhmmm what?? And it wasnt mentioned ever again? What? Did I read that right?

Sorry Claire Contreras, I usually love her books but this was a hell naw for me. I honestly
Nova  Brantley
When you start the book with another woman mentioned you loose me. I don’t read for those drama llama books.
readingsnfeelings
May 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Review to come
Serena
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
LOVED LOVED LOVED!!! So much.

Review to come!
Romance Schmomance (Malia)
It's always a good day when Claire Contreras gives us another one of her books to read, I can simply never get enough of them. The Trouble With Love is a sweet and sexy read that I think many can enjoy. With many of her previous books being emotionally-charged, this one was a bit on the lighter side, which I didn't mind at all.

The more we get to know Morgan, I felt like I connected a lot more with Bennett. These two have a bit of a past and Morgan is still dealing with the issues she has with he
Melliane
May 14, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Mon avis en Français

My English review

I’ve only read one of the author’s novels so far, but I really loved it, so I was curious to get into another one of her stories. And then… how can you resist such a synopsis?

Morgan didn’t expect her one-night stand to be one of her bosses when she went to work at the agency of her dreams. Worse, he’s still as sexy as ever and he seems to want her as much as she wants him. Problem, it’s never good to mix pleasure with work. Even worse? He doesn’t believe in r
Happily Mary After
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019-may
The Trouble with Love is just as sexy and swoony as you’d expect from the phenomenally-talented Claire Contreras. A year ago, Bennett and Morgan had an unforgettable one-night stand, and both are shocked when they are reunited and realize that he is her brother’s best friend and her boss. Oops. These are undeniable reasons to avoid a relationship, but their attraction for one another makes it difficult to resist. As they work side-by-side, Bennett realizes that Morgan might be worth breaking the ...more
Manoela
3.8 Stars

This book is different from the other books I read of this author, since in most of her stories there is an emotional and dramatic charge, here is a lighter book and I found it refreshing and exactly the kind of reading I needed at the time.

The Trouble With Love brings a fun, engaging, sexy, sweet story. I really liked Bennett, and although I find Morgan a bit childish and immature at times I think they as a couple worked well and I've been rooting for them throughout history. Overall,
Anna Borody
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Claire did IT AGAIN. You ask what did she do again.... She made another masterpiece is what.
I absolutely love all of Claire's book so I without a doubt knew this book would be amazing.

The story sucks you in on the first page. Like what author can do that? Not many that's for sure!

Morgan and Bennett are such lovable characters. Both have alot of hurt when it comes to romance but the spark between them is everything!

I laughed, I cried, I stayed up way past my bedtime and the only thing I hate is
Readingtilthebreakofdawn
May 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
Absolutely adored this book. Right from the prologue, we got some great banter between 2 characters down on their luck. The two characters just brought it and I wanted more. Fast forward to a year later and we see the two characters whose paths cross again and it turns into a light, funny, and sexy office romance/brother's best friend romance. I was all in!
Bennett and Morgan's story continues in the office and it circles around an app that Morgan is testing within the company. It happens to be a
Alison Phillips
May 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ohhh my goodness, what can I say about this book? It took me out of one of my book slumps. You know when nothing you read grabs your attention at all. New books, favourite authors, re-reads and nothing worked. I was so upset as I read everyday and then I get this book and I couldn’t put it down. The story and words just flowed so effortlessly and the story grabbed me instantly.
Bennett and Morgan were so good together and separately. Loved both of them hard, their chemistry and friendship was off
Karen
May 15, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love the name Bennett Cruz. It sounds like he must be a sexy tall dark and handsome man and I can tell you with a resounding yes that he is just that.

The banter between him and Morgan Tucker is joyful. He calls her Cupid because of her hopes to match people with their forever love. She calls him Trouble, because he is.

The Trouble With Love is brother’s best friend and colleague romance. It’s light hearted and it works. There’s no huge drama, although there are ups and downs. A sweet quick and
Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri
The Trouble With Love pulled on my heart strings and didn’t let go. My only trouble with this book was that I didn’t want it to end!!! I loved this couple! This book is total Kindle Crack I love Claire's writing. Don't miss this one.
Claire Contreras is a New York Times Best Selling Author. Her books range from romantic suspense to contemporary romance and are currently translated in over fifteen languages.

She's a Florida girl but currently resides in Charlotte, NC with her husband, two adorable boys, and two bulldogs. When she's not writing, she's usually lost in a book.

Sign up for RELEASE DAY ONLY text alerts by texting BO