Start by marking “Training Maisy” as Want to Read:
Training Maisy

Training Maisy

No stranger to the wild world of domination, Carter can spot a woman with a deep need for total submission from a mile a way. And the beautiful, but broken Maisy is just begging for it.

After joining a gym, a steamy night with Maisy’s personal trainer leads to more heartbreak when he tells her they can never be an item. He uses the gym’s policy as an excuse, but Maisy know
Published June 6th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Training Maisy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Training Maisy

Cecelia Ray
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy hot damn! Get me a gym membership ASAP!

I need a bucket of ice after reading this sexy, sinful, and utterly satisfying book. I’m ready to jump out of bed right now and get a gym membership in hopes of having a raunchy workout romance like Carter and Maisy. Like holy hell, who knew working out could be so fun and rewarding. This book is everything.

Maisy just got out of a bad relationship with a complete douchebag and she’s decided to pick up her life and move out of the city in hopes of a new
Brandy Roberts
Jun 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
I liked Training Maisy by Samantha Morgan it was a good story I just couldn't connect to the characters it was really had for me to fall for them . This would be the first book that I have read by the author I do know that I'll be giving this one a second chance I just wish I felt more for the couple . The end did feel a bit rushed but over all this was a great story that I'll be revisiting .
I voluntarily read and reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book
*************************************
Jennifer Pierson
Jun 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Maisy has come out of an abusive relationship, and decides that a fresh start is what she needs, so she moves & relocates her life to a new place. Part of that is joining a gym, and as fate would have it, her personal trainer is the owner, Carter, who couldn't be more perfect for what she needs. So you already know that it freaks her out, and she tries to run when they have instant HOT chemistry that won't be denied. Not to mention, he has some very creative ways of helping her out. This is ...more
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
Shelves: arc, alpha-male
3.5 Stars

Maisy left her job and her best friend behind when she broke up with her abuse ex. She has a new awesome house that she loves and she decides to join the gym. She signs up for one on one personal training with Carter, the owner of the gym. Also the man that is making her all hot and bothered.
Which makes her run out of the gym immediately. But she knows she has to go back, what she didn't expect was the chemistry between them. And the hot incentives he dished out helping her to get to h
Millennial Book Life Crisis - Samantha
This was one of the cutest storylines I’ve ever read, but it was also really empowering! Maisy left her job and friends and moved away after she became fed up of an abusive relationship. Wanting to start over fresh and prioritize herself, she decides to sign up for a gym to start getting back to her old self. At the gym, she gets paired up with Carter, the owner, as a personal trainer. Much to Maisy’s shock, there is chemistry between the two, and throughout the course of their training, they de ...more
Miya No-replacements
It’s an ok book. I read it for the description & it’s nothing like that
Janine - The World Was Hers for the Reading
Maisy needs a new start and an improved self esteem, thanks to a verbally abusive ex. She’s hoping that moving to a new town and joining a gym may do the trick. What she didn’t expect was to fall in lust with her personal trainer.

Personal trainer and gym owner Carter doesn’t do relationships. He does, however, like a bit of domination and kink. He never crosses the line with his clients no matter how many have come on to him. But, there is something about Maisy he just can’t resist.

When he threa
Sue
Jun 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Carter discovers a woman that is ripe for submission, is he up for the challenge….
Carter spots a woman in his gym that he believes is the ideal candidate for submission she is a lovely female that has come into his establishment for help, she has a very low estimation of her physical appearance and she had taken it upon herself to join a gym and have the assistance of a private trainer.
Carter soon realises that he has feelings for the woman that he has not completely understood and as he begins
Raecharmed
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Maisy is looking for a fresh start after ending a bad relationship so she moves to Ashborne and bought a home. She joins a gym because she can't forget how her ex put her down and she really wants to tone her body some. She meets Carter at the gym and he sends her fleeing because he awakens things in her she thought were dead. But she gets up the next day and goes back to the gym to start over again. Carter is surprised to see Maisy again but more than willy to help her work out. The more time t ...more
Donna Louise
Jun 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Donna L
5.0 out of 5 starsNew Beginnings
June 7, 2019
Format: Kindle EditionVerified Purchase
What a heartwarming and triumph story Traing Maisy by Samantha
Morgan was.I feel that many woman would connect emotionally with
how Maisy was feeling at some point in their lives.

What an inspiring journey Maisy found herself on after years of abuse
about her weight and curves by her ex-partner.Full of courage,Maisy
left Chicago to start a new life in Ashborne.Finding the perfect house
was only the first step in
BookLover
Jun 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
These short, quicker reads are so refreshing, especially this one. It’s a story of a woman who gets a second chance. The way the situations work themselves out is pretty magical. I loved the characters and the plot the author wrote. The scenes she writes will light the pages on fire in front of you. I recommend this book to any romance reader!!!

Maisy is looking for her second chance. She meets someone special at her gym after a crappy relationship. Their feelings develop and they continue to gr
Alphas Do It Better Book Blog
4 stars

This was a super cute, (almost) insta-love story with a great personal growth angle. Coming out of a bad relationship with a controlling, verbally abusive jackass, Maisy picks up her life and starts over. Relocating and deciding to change her life, she joins a gym and thanks be to the gym gods is paired with uber-hot gym owner and trainer, Carter. Carter and Maisy have instant chemistry and when her energy wanes, he has delicious ways of motivating her. This was an adorable, quick read.

An
Debbie Orazi
Jun 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a good quick read. Maisy needed a fresh start after leaving an abusive relationship so she left her job and best friend and bought a house. She decided to join a gun and is gobsmacked by the gorgeous owner, Carter who is going to be her personal trainer. He works her hard and when she doesn't give it her all he starts spanking her - and she likes it! They start having a sex only relatiobship, but she falls in love with him. When she tells him he says he does not return her feelings so s ...more
Niki Ellis
Jun 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Leaving an abusive relationship and beginning brand new is exactly what Maisy needs. Another man in her life? NO!! Especially not Carter, gym owner, personal trainer, and the perfect man for her.... NO, just NO!!

Well you know how well that works out, right? This book is a short read, but it's well worth your time! Carter and Maisy are great characters that Samantha brings to life. I really liked this story. Well done Samantha!!
Dimple
Jun 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Gavinsmommaloves2read
Jun 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this novella so much this was my first read from this author but after reading it will definitely not be my last. I loved Maisy she was broken when she meets Carter but she has this strength inside her that he helps bring out. Thisvwas a steamy sweet story that was a nice quick read that I loved!
Barbara
Jun 23, 2019 rated it really liked it

Maisy is "fat" and her verbally abusive boyfriend just dumped her. He's successfully killed all her self esteem. She moves, joins a gym and starts working out. They start having sex during training sessions but somehow never get caught. She falls in love. He doesn't. Or does he?

This story was well written but predictable.
Lauren
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a really fun insta love story... with a big impact on real life! Maisy is coming out of a harsh relationship that has left her a little broken she doesn't believe in herself anymore. When Maisy signs up for the gym and meets Carter she freaks and runs but she goes back. These two are hot together and Carter has awesome ways of motivating her. Check out this quick read!!!
Amy
Jun 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
How can you not fall for Maisy. Overwhelmed, under appreciated, severe body issues and a royal jerk of an ex. I love how Maisy takes charge of her life and makes changes. She stands up to Carter and realizes her self worth. Make changes for yourself and good things will happen.

I read and reviewed a copy of this book.
Cindy Hughes
Jun 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Training Maisy was a great steamy, hot read! Maisy needed a new start after leaving her abusive ex so she moved and made a new start. She joins a gym and falls for her trainer. He has very creative ways to help her. This book has everything you want in a romance! I recommend it to everyone!
Marybeth
Jun 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Maisy starts off as verbally abused and beaten down. But, she meets Carter and starts to become the person she should be. This was a quick read and is a sexy and sweet book.
Lisbeth
Jun 18, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: blah
First off, the blurb was bull.... second, the storyline just p..... me of.
Margaret Corcoran
Jun 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed reading this story. It's very well written. All the characters are well done, very human and real. There are plenty of hot spicy sexy scenes and some spankings. I highly recommend it.
Heidi Lenhart