Start by marking “Cami Kangaroo Has Too Much Stuff (Cami Kangaroo and Wyatt Too Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Cami Kangaroo Has Too Much Stuff (Cami Kangaroo and Wyatt Too Book 2)

Cami Kangaroo Has Too Much Stuff (Cami Kangaroo and Wyatt Too Book 2)

Is there such as a thing as TOO much stuff? Cami Kangaroo doesn't think so!

Cami Kangaroo loves stuff! Rocks, shells, feathers, toys...she loves them all. She collects them, sorts them and builds with them. There's only one problem: her room is so messy that it's nearly impossible for her to find things! Will she ever be able to figure out how to be more organized?

In
Published May 8th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Cami Kangaroo Has Too Much Stuff, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cami Kangaroo Has Too Much Stuff

Jessica Adams
Jul 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My daughter and I enjoyed Cami Kangaroo Has Too Much Stuff, although my daughter's initial reaction to seeing the cover was that she didn't really want to read a book about having too much stuff. Perhaps that is because she knows she has too much stuff and didn't want to be reminded of that fact. Nonetheless, we read the book together and we enjoyed the story. Cami is reminded by her mom to clean her room in order to be allowed to attend a party. Cami reluctantly goes to clean her room and becom ...more
Diane Alber
Jun 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My kids could totally relate!!

My son LOVES to collect things just like cami and he was completely relating to this book! And it really helped him understand how to take it one step at a time to clean your room! Great read!
Jennifer Aicher
Jun 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cute

Kids and stuff. What more do you need to say? Even minimalist kids had too much! My 6 yr old enjoyed it!
Karlene J. Froling
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great Story

A great read. My daughter absolutely loves it. She even giggled when she saw Cami’s room because it reminded her of her own messy room. Love it.
Shayla Raquel
Jun 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read "Cami Kangaroo Has Too Many Sweets" to my niece when it first came out, and she loved it. The vibrant illustrations by Rebecca Sinclair paired with the adorable storytelling of Stacy C. Bauer make this book series a fan favorite in my house.

Cami Kangaroo has one thing on her mind: Her cousin's birthday party. But her parents have something else in store: Cami's bedroom is a mess and she has to clean it before she can go to Savannah's party.

But Cami loves her stuff! She has feathers, shel
Cynthia  Gutzwiller
Aug 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I highly recommend this cute story on the importance of cleaning your room. She is such a clutter bug. The illustrations are terrific in showing the mess that she calls her room. The reasons she gives your kiddos should recognize.
Cami must clean her room to go to Savannah's Birthday Party. She goes up to start but sees all her treasures, rocks, feathers, shells, and toys. She likes sorting, collecting and building with them. Will she get it done in time? Will she go to the party? Oh no!! Savanna
Angela Castillo
May 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great message for kids

My daughter enjoyed the story. She really enjoyed the pictures and the shells in the story. She liked that Cami collected tiny things because she collects tiny things. Her room is full of too much stuff as well. Her favorite thing was the narwhal in Camis room.
JENNIFER SENNE
Jun 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cute and helpful

I enjoyed reading this book! Following the first book in the series, Cami once again; in her cute way, taught us a great lesson- be organized or else you will lose your valuable things. A must read for all children and adults who may need a little nudge to become organized.
Tamara Rittershaus
Jun 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cami cleans her room

Cami learns in a pinch that it’s better to stay organized than to have to clean everything at once. I would’ve liked to see a story show the characters move towards a minimalist lifestyle, rather than just cleaning, but still giving five stars because my daughter and I enjoyed the story and the characters.
George Neeb
Jun 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great story to help kids get organized

We all can have too much stuff, especially kids. Young readers will learn the benefits of keeping organized but parents will also pick up some valuable pointers. Great illustrations too!
Mina Anguelova
Jun 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this little book. It is done with so much dedication. The illustrations are top quality - fun, amazing colors, traditionally painted... outstanding. The text is very nice too! A great way to teach kids about cleaning.
VNC Books
Jul 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lovely story

What a nice way to introduce children to cleaning up their room or play area. I love the fact that Dad helped Cami with cleaning up her room. It's a. Dry unique story which begins a fun adventure to children, I highly recommend this book.
Rebecca Yee-Peters
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great read

Not only is this story cute, it’s a good lesson for kids (and parents) about keeping things clutter free. Amazing illustrations along with great story.
Stephanie Watkins
Aug 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Super cute story and characters!
Abhijit
Jul 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good way to emphasize the importance of clean up

Great simple story emphasize the importance of cleaning and the fact that even adults could do a better job of organizing stuff.
Karlene Froling
Sep 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Love it

Another wonderful story by the author. My daughter collects a lot of stuff that she stores in her room. She loves Cami Kangaroo and enjoyed reading the story.
Jun 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful illustrations and a good message for kids.
Kobe Nhin
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Marie Kondo for kiddos!

Every child struggles with organization at some point in their young life. The earlier we can teach them how to stay organized, the more clear their life will become.

Clarity in the mind is directly related to clarity in life. Get this book to help develop this in your child!
Mary Clare Staber