Start by marking “Little Beach Bungalow” as Want to Read:
Little Beach Bungalow

Little Beach Bungalow

(The Seaside Saga #9)

From the New York Times bestselling author of Night Beach comes a novel as alluring as a weathered cottage by the sea.

Published May 4th 2019 by Independently Published

Kristen
Wow what a jaw dropping page turning beach read. Felt a mix of emotions as I read how Shane’s visit was causing a rift between the beach friends and bringing back past memories and events that they did not want to resurface. Can’t wait to read the continuation of this great series.
Susan Peterson
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Little Beach Bungalow is the ninth book in the Seaside Saga series, and it's my new favorite! When Shane Bradford returns to Stony Point he stirs up anger and resentment with his brother and some of his old friends, but he also stirs up long-lost feelings and memories with one of them, creating problems none of them could foresee. I found this story to be extremely emotional, full of secrets and pain, and tender moments that stole my breath. The characters in this book are like old friends now, ...more
Kim Bruce Daniel
I'm still in love with this whole Beach series!!! I can't wait for the story to continue!!
Margie Shaw
May 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Joanne DeMaio has written another chapter in the lives and times of the beach friends at Stony Point. It’s the 9th book in this series and carries on right from where Night Beach left off. It’s a seaside saga that hooks you right from the start. It draws you into the lives of the characters and makes you want to follow along to be a part of their joys and sorrows of everyday life. I can honestly say what attracts me to these books is the location. The author describes the setting so perfectly, I ...more
Phylis Carpenter
As with all the other books she has written about these beach friends as she is telling their story you feel like you are right there with them. Feeling their high points as well as their low points. I just can't seem to get enough of them.

Each book picks up where the last one left off, but she tells enough of the story in each book that you don't feel lost. I really enjoyed this book and couldn't seem to get enough and then it just ended It's not fair that she ended it like that, now I have to
Christie Marks
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This Will Do

Once again I got swept along into the latest beach drama. This is such a great series. Lots of conflicts to resolve. I really, really didn't want to turn that last page. The ending definitely left me wanting to read the next book NOW!
Constance
Good Friends Slide into Hard Times

These special characters grow with each chapter. Breaking hearts and sharing secrets. Can’t read fast enough, but sad to find the last word. Bring on the next saga!
Debra
May 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Author never disappoints with each new novel in series.At once you feel reconnected with the family and friends,their joys and heartbreaks.Joanne DeMaio has the rare talent that weaves many twists and turns into the storyline.The setting is so descriptive you feel as though you should apply sunscreen.The cliffhanger ending leaves you counting down until “Every Summer” is released ,to see just how disruptive Shane’s visit truly will be.If you have not started this series you really should.
Janet Friesner
Continuing saga

Strange ending. Guess this is the authors idea of a cliff hanger. Getting to be more like a soap opera. Think it needs to end pretty soon.
Lynn Hill
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What an awesome and heart felt book. I LOVE all of the books that Joanne writes. She writes with her heart and you feel it in every word. Thank you for writing such great books!!
Kathleen
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
In Little Beach Bungalow, the beach friends' story continues where Night Beach left off. Author Joanne DeMaio transports the reader back to the tranquil seashore town of Stony Point, Connecticut, where the summer season is coming to a close. The story picks up with the lives of friends: Maris, Jason, Eva, Matt, Kyle, Lauren, Elsa, Cliff, Nick, Paige, Vinny, and Celia. But in this installment of the popular Seaside Saga Series, the focus is on Kyle's estranged brother Shane Bradford.

In Little Bea
Carol
May 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019, contemporary
I still love Joanne DeMaio books but Little Beach Bungalow left me worrying about Maris at the end of the story. I loved that Cecila got out her anger that Salvador De Luca had died. She was angry that he had kept his heart condition from her and did not propose marriage to her until it was too late. Cecila raged at him with Shane present and later at the whole plan to get her come back and dissuade Elsa from selling. In truth, I think that Cecila needed more time to herself to recover from her ...more
Laurel-Rain
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The cottage is nestled along winding Sea View Road, set back from the sandy street. Surrounded by swaying dune grass, it's a shabby little beach bungalow with an open back porch overlooking a sparkling Long Island Sound. A sign propped in the front window says: For Rent.

Well, the cottage was For Rent ... until one particular lobsterman booked a summer stay there. As Shane Bradford settles into the New England beach town of Stony Point, he unloads more than boxes and duffels. With his arrival, he
Julie Barrett
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Little Beach Bungalow by Joanne DeMaio
Story picks up where the last one left off but can be read as a standalone because you are given vague glimpses into the past.
Right off the bat I'm loving the new words I'm learning and how at ease I feel as if I'm right there at the shoreline.
It's a dreary, in the 40's kind of day and I feel the warmth from their sun.
This book encompasses many lives and as an extra bonus the manuscript is being urned into a book. There are so many sides to this book, can't
Susan (The Book Bag)
Little Beach Bungalow takes the reader, once again, back to the beautiful beach town of Stony Point. We get to catch up with the lives of everyone in the community. It's a community full of love, drama, and hopefully forgiveness.

Shane's return to Stony Point stirs up a lot of emotions and feelings from the past. Everyone's lives are turned upside down when he then decides to stick around. Can the past be forgiven and forgotten? And how are all of their lives going to change?

I absolutely adore
Carol Boyer
May 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I just finished the last page of Little Beach Bungalow and my heart feels like it is skipping a beat. I am going to have a hard time waiting to read Joanne DeMaio's next book Every Summer. These series of beach books becomes more dear with each new story and this 9th book is awesome, leaving literally a cliffhanger of suspense. The characters are so real with life dilemmas, mistaken ideas, secrets and past events that keep on bringing up their history leading to timely connections that can alter ...more
Penny Stone
Jun 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
LITTLE BEACH BUNGALOW
AUTHOR: JOANNE DEMAIO

FIVE PLUS STARS

Joanne DeMaio - my go to author!

She has created the most amazing, caring cast of characters for her Stony Point, Connecticut, seaside series. Stony Point is a small town where neighbors are friendly and supportive…..friendships are cherished…..family is precious.

I loved returning to Stony Point and reuniting with my beach friends to witness how the relationship between Kyle and his estranged brother, Shane, progresses. They had many issues
Paulette
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
With this book in the continuing saga of the friends in Stoney Point we are learning more of their history and how the bonds of love and friendship can be really tested.
Everyone is excited for the renewal vow celebration of Kyle and Lauren’s tenth anniversary. Until someone arrives, seemingly uninvited, after an absence of 15 years. What his arrival causes is distrust and angst among the friends.
He is an estranged brother to one and a former lover to another.
Can the past be forgotten or even fo
Norma
Jun 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Donna
Jun 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own
Loved this book!! I loved the coin operated beach binoculars! I loved the porch on the beach bungalow! The whole story makes you feel like you are right there with all of your friends. I love this series and this one is my favorite! I don't know how I am going to wait for the next one! Joanne DeMaio is a great author and I highly recommend her books!!
Ann
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Stony Point Beach Friends

Please keep writing more books. This particular book has ended with a cliff hanger. Two characters have their marriage in an unbalanced state. What will happen to them in the next book?
Carol Perreault
May 30, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Entertaining story of the residents of a small beach town in CT. This book is really part of a series that continues on about how each couple meets and makes it or not, but each book can be read individually.
Mitchy Beach
May 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow! Another great story in The Seaside Saga series. I had a hard time putting it down!
How one man can wreak such havoc in so many lives is incredible. So many secrets that revolve around this one man. And the cliff hangar at the end has me waiting anxiously for the next book.
Kathi Rutherford
Prodigal son returns

After the wedding is called off,confusion & hurt follow.The beach friends gather to try and fix things,but chaos is brewing in more than one marriage!
Becky Rathke
Lauri Daum
Jun 06, 2019
Jun 16, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »
Joanne DeMaio is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of contemporary fiction. She lives with her family in Connecticut and is currently at work on her next novel.

Joanne enjoys hearing from readers at Facebook.com/JoanneDeMaioAuthor.

The Seaside Saga (9 books)
  • Blue Jeans and Coffee Beans