Start by marking “Kiss Me Not (Kiss Me, #1)” as Want to Read:
Kiss Me Not (Kiss Me, #1)

Kiss Me Not

(Kiss Me #1)

What do you do when you’re the reigning kissing booth champion but the only person you want to kiss is your best friend’s brother?

Let me make this clear right here, right now: I, Halley Dawson, do not care that Preston Wright is kissing other women.
Not a lick. Not at all. Nuh-uh-freakin’-uh.
I do care that he’s doing it six feet away from me behind a gaud
181 pages
Published August 27th 2019

Start your review of Kiss Me Not (Kiss Me, #1)
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
A lot of kisses, abundance of sass, and thousands of laughs!!

I absolutely adore Emma's writing, always look forward to her reads❤

Follow us on facebook Follow us on instagram
DJ Sakata
Favorite Quotes:

I was woefully single to the point that the only date I had was with the raccoons who lived in the woods behind my house.

“Bite me, Preston.” “That can be arranged… should you want it to be literal, it can be arranged.” He gave me a wolfish smile. “There’s no shame in a little nibble, Halley.” He punctuated that with a wink. Why was my mouth dry? What was happening?

“You do, don’t you? … You have an entire emergency kit.” “You never know when you
Jessica
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 24-ebooks, romance
I think I need to accept that for the most part, Emma Hart books are just not for me. They’re often cutesy to the point of being silly and it bores me. I mean, the conflict here is caused by something along the lines of “you said my dog is stupid and now we can’t be friends! BOOOO! *sticks out tongue*”
So I think that was my last one of hers for a while.
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: August 27, 2019
Genre: Romantic Comedy

I adore Emma Hart's novels. She has a flair for comedy and her plots are rich with humor. In Kiss Me Not, readers will meet Halley and Preston. Halley has had a crush on Preston for a while now but he's been off limits for two reasons: first, he's her brothers best friend. Second, she doesn't think it's possible that he could have feelings for her so in order to safe guard her heart she puts him in the off limits category. Fo/>
Tasha Mahoney
I pick up a book by the hugely talented and incredibly funny Emma Hart and I assume that I am in for a funny, sexy, yet still emotional treat. Thank you Ms Hart, I am currently having a new kitchen fitted and cannot access the coffee as easily as usual, you Ms Hart are a sanity saver! Kiss Me Not is an outstanding start to a new series that has me dancing in the book shop. (ok, I am not actually in a book shop, but if I were then I would do an Emma Hart boogie.)

I love great characte
D.M.
Aug 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A kissing booth, an unstoppable attraction and a lot of kisses.

Halley is the kissing Booth champion. Every year she works her magic to win the prize of top dog. This summer she may have met her match.

Preston is the hottest bachelor in town. He’s her new partner. Halley has always had a crush on him. Now the kissing booth just found a new challenge.

With the wit, fun and laughter brought by Emma Hart's books this is a new series to pucker up to. This is a stand-alone series with a glimpse of mo
ABookLover73
Aug 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019, arc
4.5 stars for Halley and Preston ❤!!!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

After a few emotionally exhausted books, I've read the new book by Emma Hart which was, as always, so funny and I enjoyed reading it 💕.

If you're looking for a book which makes you laugh on every page and you obsessed with brother's best friend trope, this is a perfect book 😍💙!
Lisa Mandina
This book is exactly why I love Emma Hart. If I could have, I would have sat down and not moved until I was done with it, because it was so funny and so good! This author totally knows how to relate to things that I think about every day. I connect so much with the characters, even when they might not be anything like me really! It didn't hurt that the main character in this, Halley, was a librarian, because that's my job! So many jokes that were just written perfectly into the story. Boob swea ...more
Kim
Aug 31, 2019 rated it really liked it

A nice and sweet slowburn romcom. I loved the banter between the two main characters and it’s a good thing I don’t have to wait long before the next book comes out.
Meredith
Aug 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Looking for a quick, cute, fun and swoon worthy read? Check out Kiss Me Not! Trust me, you are going to love this story of a kissing booth, magnetic chemistry, multiple bets, snarky comebacks and laugh out loud moments.

Halley Dawson is the reigning kissing booth champion, but this year she may have just met her match in Preston Wright. He is determined to steal her crown by beating her at her own game. Not to mention, he's raising money for a good cause all at the same time. The only problem? Preston is Halley's
The Romance Enthusiast (Ruby)
Aug 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
Emma Hart never fails to entertain me. I have read several of her books this year alone and none of those have left me feeling empty. Her books are always funny, quirky and very entertaining. And Kiss Me Not is no different. It's a best friends brother rom-com that will have you laughing in no time. It's full of wily little animals and undeniable attraction, and bets and I can't forget a kissing booth.

Halley Dawson is our heroine, and for all intents and purposes she a nerd who isn't afra
Jenny B
Aug 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book had me laughing out loud and was so good for my soul. Hailey and Preston are two fabulous characters who you can feel the tension from the beginning of the story. I truly loved this story line which I found to be an original and the characters felt like people I would befriend in real life.
Amy
Aug 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
“His kiss–oh, my God, it was the kind of kiss people wrote poems about. A kiss that touched every part of me, one that would linger in both my memory and on my lips for a long, long, time.”

Emma Hart has been teasing us with her all new, sweet romantic comedy for weeks now and I for one have been dying to get my hands on it. Not only is the cover super cute with an eye catching design, but the synopsis makes me just want to grab my copy of Kiss Me Not and totally devour it….And that i
~**Anna**~ A Romance Reader
DNF at 15%

I am sorry but Halley is so mean. I really don’t like her. I don’t know why people think she’s nice when she’s mean to Preston and her best friends all the time. And I don’t understand why she treats Preston like that? Just because she has a crush on him? She needs to chill.
Kate R
Aug 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
Well, that was freaking adorable! This was a super sweet, funny romantic comedy about a pretty perfect girl and her best friend’s brother. It’s the first book in a series about three best friends. This was such an incredible introduction to the series. It’s a very quick one sitting read. Halley is a small town mayor’s daughter, librarian and loves animals, specifically the raccoons who live behind her house. She’s also the reigning champ of the kissing booth at the local county fa
Kahea
***4.5 ‘Betty’ Stars***

This was a fun, quick read that had me chuckling even when I was rolling my eyes and not only rooting for Halley and Preston to get their acts together, but also looking forward to spending a lot more time with all of the inhabitants of Creek Falls.

I loved Halley. She’s sweet, sassy and has a golden and genuine heart. She’s also a bit competitive and snarky, but it only adds to her charm. Preston is a good guy, but one who is a little wary of letting people get close
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
This is an easy-going, delightful book to read. It was funny, sweet and romantic all rolled into one. With amazing quirky, hilarious secondary characters, a whole family of raccoons who love peanut butter sandwiches, this book will have you laughing out loud all the way through.

Halley and Preston, two people in denial of their feelings for each other placed in a kissing booth competition on the annual fair in their town where they live. Awkward or what!!! Halley has had a crush on her best frie
Courtney
Aug 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
I know when I go into an Emma Hart book, I am going to get a lot of laughs and Kiss Me not does not let readers down in the comedy.

Halley and Preston's story happens over a few days during the annual fair in their area. I loved watching these two banter during and after the kissing booth each day. Halley can be quite the bitch with her antics but Preston has no problem pushing right back at her. And there's a reason behind the easiness of these two but you have to read the book to fi
queen_of_the_books_18
Aug 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Emma Hart has just bought a sweet rom-com that will have you laughing hard.

Kiss me not is the story of Halley, the sassy heroine and Preston the charming, closed off hero.

I really enjoyed this rom-com, it was a quick easy read with hilarious secondary characters.

An enemies to lovers, best friends brother, cute easy romance.
Ele (bookishnora)
⭐⭐⭐⭐ stars!

This book has almost every element I usually love in romcoms. A very light and angst free read.
Bonus points:
•the A+ banter
•the fabulous girl squad which now has me hyped for Reagan’s book.
Kari Davis
Actual rating 3.75

Kiss Me Not by Emma Hart is a new sweet and cute stand-alone romantic comedy. Halley Dawson is the reigning kissing booth town champion who might just have some competition this year. Preston Wright, Halley’s best friends old brother and her secret crush for years is ready to take her down. Halley isn’t going down without a fight and Preston has a few ulterior motives for agreeing to do this competition. He wants Halley and he’s willing to make a few bets to get what he wants
Lindsay
Aug 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
I’ve been looking forward to this book since the cover reveal, the first time I read the blurb. I sounded super cute and it sounded like it would be funny.

I’m happy to report that the book lived up to my expectations.

I’ll admit, when I went to start the book, I had a moment of panic, wondering if I was going to end up comparing it to the Netflix movie The Kissing Booth…I didn’t. It’s totally different, just having a similar plot device. In this case, the kissing booth lasts for a full week.

I
TheSassyNerdBlog
Aug 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gah, so this isn't my normal g0-to romance. I normally go for some that are a little more intense, and darker. This was a sweet, fun, cute rom-com.. and truthfully I don't mind rom-com's but it is not often I will find one that grabs at me and makes me want to re-read it. Well, I found that with this one. Emma's way with words is flawlessly and it did leave me wanting to read more and read it again in the near future.

This cute funny little gem was based on two main characters Preston and Halley
April Symes
Kiss Me Not by Emma Hart is a sweet and funny romantic comedy from the Queen of romcoms. It's the 1st book in the " Kiss Me" series which will have you rolling in laughter and have you falling in swoon at Preston.
I love the witty banter between Preston and Halley , Halley and her friends and pretty much Halley and anyone in town. I am in total love with this small town of Creek Falls and all who lives in it.
What you have is two people (Halley and Preston) who are in denial of their
KFForever
Aug 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
kfforever

Reviewed by Anna on behalf of KindleFriendsForever

Another delightful romantic comedy from the queen of romcoms, the first book in Kiss Me series will tickle your funny bone and make you swoon at Preston.

Preston Wright’s family owns the successful floral shop in the small town of Creek Falls. He is also the older brother of Reagan, Halley’s best friend. Preston, the most eligible bachelor in town and Halley, the mayor’s daughter don’t seem to get along. And then they find themselves as competi
Sanzida Islam
Sep 03, 2019 rated it it was ok
Melissa B
I'm a fan of Emma's rom-coms because they are guaranteed to be full of snarkiness with a side of sass and Kiss Me Not was no exception! Halley is the fiesty, quirky, librarian whose the reigning Queen of the Kissing booth in Creek Falls; until Preston her rich, hunky long time crush becomes her competition. This was a fun, sweet read that had me smiling and laughing from beginning to end with the witty banter between all characters that I was not ready for this story to end!
The Bookish Club (Kimberly A.)
This was a challenging review to write.
I'm not sure where I truly stand with Kiss Me Not. I didn't hate it. But I didn't love it either. I'm kind of in the middle, I guess.

Halley is the reigning champ for the town fair kissing booth. Her competitor this year is her best friends brother whom she's had a crush on forever.

The book didn't exactly drag me in.

I don't mind when characters are sarcastic. But lately it seems the many heroines in Emma's recent books are o
Candyce Kirk
Aug 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Kiss Me Not is the first book I've read by Emma Hart, but it definitely won't be my last! Once I started reading, I couldn't stop (even though I had to, because I had to work). Lately I've read a lot of emotional books that felt pretty heavy, but Kiss Me Not definitely got me smiling again and ready for something new.

Halley is the reigning kissing booth champion at her town fair and is back to defend her title. Things get a little awkward, when she finds out her competition is her be
Yamina -Women Who Stare at Books

Emma Hart I WANT TO BE THE RACOON LADY OF CREEKS FALLS AND I WANT TO ADOPT TRASH PANDAS!!!
“ Your first mistake is assuming I have a type. I’m not a book. I don’t prefer a certain font.”

I can always rely on Emma Hart’s to put a smile back on my face.
Kiss Me Not
is hilarious and just awesome from beginning to end.
I don’t know how the author always creates the best groups of friends, with the best banter, the best choice of food and with the best dialogues! Let’s not forget Boris, Betty, Uranu

• Awk-Weird (Ice Knights, #2)
  • Reckless Magic (Haven Lake Cozy Mysteries Book Two)
  • The Dugout (Brentwood Baseball, #2)
  • Fake Date (Dating, #2)
  • All the Way (Hot Jocks, #2)
  • The Billionaire Book Club
  • What's Your Sign?
  • The Bangover
  • Parental Guidance (Ice Knights, #1)
  • Holidate (Dating, #3)
  • Park Avenue Player
  • A Lie for a Lie (All In, #1)
  • Jock Road (Jock Hard, #3)
  • Coming Up Roses (Bennet Brothers, #1)
  • I Hate You
  • Wild Steamy Hook-Up (White Collar Brothers #3)
  • Playing for Keeps (Hot Jocks, #1)
  • My Brother's Billionaire Best Friend
Emma Hart is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of over twenty novels and has been translated into several different languages. She first put fingers to keys at the age of eighteen after her husband told her she read too much and should write her own.
Four years later, she's still figuring out what he meant when he said she 'read too much.'

She prides herself on writing smart smu

Kiss Me (3 books)
  • Kiss Me Tonight (Kiss Me, #2)
  • Kiss Me Again (Kiss Me, #3)