Start by marking “Bad Apple (Bad Creed, #1)” as Want to Read:
Bad Apple (Bad Creed, #1)

Bad Apple

(Bad Creed #1)

Senior year is supposed to be the time of your life. Keyword: Supposed.

But I’ve just been shipped off to a new school. Sentenced to hard time deep in the heart of Hicktown, USA.
I left everything behind—my friends, my girl, my band, my ambitions.
Besides graduating, I thought there was nothing left to strive for.

Then, I meet her...
Pretty. Preppy. Popular. Basic.
Most imp
Published September 29th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Bad Apple, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bad Apple

Jessica-❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
*This review is going to be on the short side due to a hand injury and me typing with one finger. 🙈*

Lured in by a blurb promising one of my favorite tropes, I went into Bad Apple with high hopes. It was my first read by Gemini Jensen, and thankfully, I wasn't disappointed! New adult bully romance is one of my favorite subgenres, so finding a new author to provide me with my drug of choice made this angst whore happy af.

The author's writing gripped me right away, and the hero had me from his fir
queen_of_the_books_18
Sep 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
What an awesome enemies to lovers, bully romance!

Gemini Jensen is a new to me author but I’ve been inhaling all bully romances recently and this blurb hooked me!

Creed, Creed, Creed. What an asshole. I loved him! 😂 I have a problem, I know!

True, I had a harder time connecting to, especially for the first bit of the book. As the book went on and I started to see the chemistry that True and Creed had, I started to connect more to her. A love to hate, push and pull that I just couldn’t get enough
Vanessa ♛Queen Alchemy ϟ Novel Nerd Faction♛
Disclaimer: I received an Advance Reader Copy at no cost from the publisher/author. All opinions in my review are my own.

If you love bully romances then this one will get your heart pumping. I don't know if I will be able to survive that cliffhanger. It might be the end of me. The jury is out.

This story wasn't really your typical bully romance. It was intriguing. There was so much going on and I was at odds with what to believe. I loved the mystery and the plain addictive nature of this story.
Angela.M
Sep 28, 2019 rated it it was ok
Bad Apple- gemini jensen Bad Creed #1 (Book One of the Bad Apple Duet)

"They say the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree, and the Creed family tree is full of bad apples, But me? I’m the most rotten of them all."

True is at her final year in high school. With the perfect boyfriend and a position as a chirlidder captain, She thought this year will pass quietly. But everything changes when Ransom, from the enemy family Creed shows up on the first school day, that became the worst day of her life.

We
Kelly Russ
Sep 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was so excited when Gemini slid into my DM asking me if I wanted an ARC of this. There’s so much to say about this book, but I’ll let you read it for for self. I LOVED it. The chemistry, the suspense of not knowing what’s going to happen at the end., and the push and pull between True and Ransom. More than once she snatched my wig. Not only did I fall in love with True and Ransom, I fell in love with all the side characters too. Well done Gemini, I can’t wait until the second one.
Ga Books LoverX
Sep 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars from with with this book that left me wanting so much more with a bit of a HUGE twist at the end! Even after reading the blurb, I am not sure if I was completely ready for the punch that this book packs. Ransom Creed is the definition of a "bad apple".... or is he?

Jensen creates an interesting story that hooked me from the very first page. There was never a dull moment for me in finding out what came next for True and Ransom. There are definitely a few times that my jaw dropped, not ex
Heather Confessions Of A Bibliophile Creighton
Confessions 4 Stars
❝ Your dreams are at your fingertips. ❞
I’m a HUGE bully romance fan so of course, when I saw the blurb for Bad Apple the first book in the new Bad Creed Series, by Gemini Jensen I was immediately interested. True and Ransom, I mean come on?! Even their unique names drew me in! Jensen is a new to me author so to say I was surprised by how much I enjoyed this one would be an understatement. Looking for a high school bully romance full of conflict, angst, passion, and hate?! Well then you have
Kaela
Sep 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
From the first page, I was hooked. Bad Apple was such an exhilarating book. There was so much heat, hate, and passion. This book had me gripping the edge of my seat, while waiting with anticipation of what was going to unfold. Every interaction between True and Ransom was unpredictable and real.

This book was nothing like I expected—in a great way.

True is a senior that has everything. She’s the head captain of the cheer team, daughter of the Sheriff, envied by all her classmates, and dating Mr. P
Denise ♡ Dreamyreads
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
✨ DREAMY’S REVIEW ✨

If you’re into twisty, enemies to lovers bully romances with a dash of suspense, Bad Apple by Gemini Jensen is FOR YOU!

Jensen held my attention through and through with Ransom and True’s story. They held me interest with their many layers and I enjoyed their growth throughout the book!

And can I just mention how much I enjoyed the secondary characters? LOVED.

I cannot deny, I FLOVE assholes! My obsession is so real!! So Ransom Creed was right up my alley! He was one of the bi
Danielle Monteleone
Shelves: favorites
Rose Croft
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book...GAH! Words can't express how invested I was in True and Ransom story. Gemini weaves a beautifully, twisted tale that kept me on the edge of my seat. I can't wait to read the next one.
Wendy *cr8zysockbookblock*
Sep 27, 2019 rated it really liked it

Holy Freakin' Cliffy Y’all!! So this book is so BADD ASS!! That is the main characters are BA’s themselves! I am still trying to wrap my head around it and just totally not DIE of impatience while I wait for the next book, because of that cliffy. This book had so much mystery going on in it. There was LOTS going on. We did find out a couple of little nuggets at the end, but I feel like Gemeni has barely scratched the surface for all that's going to be uncovered in book two. I will also warn th
Ashley
Shelves: read-in-2019
cropped-saucy.jpg

***ARC generously provided by author/publisher for an honest review.***

Storyline: 4 stars
Characters: 4 stars
Heat Factor: 5 stars
Overall Rating: 4.5 stars

Bad Apple is the first book in an all new duet by Gemini Jensen. A new author to me, this book caught my attention from the cover and the blurb alone. Classified as a bully romance this book was pleasantly surprising and enjoyable to read.

Jensen has created quite the lead characters for this story. Two very different characters but they are so p
Emlovesreading
Sep 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! This book is so, so good! This is part one in the Bad Creed duet and wow what a way to start! The book is told from True and Ransom’s POV. True St. Clair is the current Queen Bee at her school, popular, head cheerleader, dating the football teams captain and what’s more she’s actually nice, yes a queen bee who is nice to her peers. But on the first day she runs into Ransom Creed, the schools new bad boy. He instantly dislikes True, no sorry instantly hates True.
True has no idea what she’s
Heather M. Kerby
Oct 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
In the push and pull of good vs. evil we have True versus Ransom. Two people who have had a crappy life that are just trying to make it out of High School.

The Creed family has a reputation in the town that does not make a person think warm and fuzzy thoughts. They are the bad kids, trash, and all around bullies. True's family has a reputation of law abiding, good, and credible. Her dad is the town sherriff and reputation means everything to her family. When Ransom meet True he is pulled to her i
Clare Harrison
Sep 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hes been conditioned to hate everything about her. From her looks to her personality to who she truly is.

She doesnt understand his hatred, his determination to bring her down from the pedestal her peers placed her upon.

Is there more to this than meets the eye..?

What an utterly amazing read that reminded me why I love the bully trope.

So much passion and anger, conflict and desire amidst violence and controlled behaviour to thrill you like it did me!

Ransom so highly strung and volatile, Dark and
Brittany
Sep 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
First Gemini Jensen book and wow! This one blew me away. I am a super bully romance fan, when I heard about this book I knew I had to have it.

I can honestly say Creed has to be the biggest Alphahole Bully I've ever read in a book. This guy takes A**hole to the extreme. But I absolutely loved every second of it. The little soft moments here and there we got glimpses of were my absolute favorite parts of the book.

Then we have True, which I'm not going to lie I was not a fan of at the beginning of
Ashley Huizinga
Sep 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was so lucky to receive an arc of Bad Apple! I loved the excerpt and thought it had a ton of potential. I love the bully romance genre! I was hooked right from the beginning and couldn’t wait to see where it would lead. It’s different from any bully romance I’ve read before. The two main characters have amazing chemistry and I love many of the side characters as well! It starts off slow, setting the scene, but it’s captivating and as the book goes on more and more is revealed. Yes it ends in a ...more
Tanz
Sep 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I don't usually read books that end in a cliff hanger until the second book is out - mainly because I'm way too impatient!! This time I decided to. Yes it ends in a cliffhanger but not one that leaves you angry with the author!!
Bad Apple is a fabulous story!! It is a 'bully' romance but it also has some very sweet parts to it. Ransom really is just a kind person but hides it well. And when his kindness appears? It has you wanting him to behave like this all the time!!
True is strong and can handl
Nikitasbookreviews
Sep 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing

This is my first Gemini Jensen book! The cover.... I mean the blurb got me hooked! 😂 I’m lying y’all she definitely had me hooked on “this duet contains flawed characters that may be hard to swallow” .... i mean now i wana read it even more!

Oooo Ransom is such a douche but I’m totally digging it! True and Ransom are like fire and ice and get along even worse. The back and forth is definitely entertaining and even though he hates her there is definitely some attraction going on there!

This book d
Kandace Denys
Sep 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I don’t know the last time I was this confused leaving a book.
This is a romance.... kind of. Somewhere. Maybe?
Honestly, I’m not really sure. It seems like one is developing, SLOWLYYYYYY, but it really is taking its sweet time to do so.
I am very caught up in the story of True and Ransom, watching their characters develop into who they will eventually become.
I also need to solve the mystery, and continuously turned the pages, hoping to get my answers.
Anxiously awaiting the next!
Erica Marselas
Sep 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
God!! I looooved this book!
Sooo much!
I still have a pounding hangover from this book and on pins and needles waiting for book 2! Like i need it now! *cough cough* now.
The ending broke me heart.... and I have to know whats gonna happen...
Every page kept me turning and every word kept me hanging on wanting more and more.
Gemini is one heck of a writer and Im always waiting for more from her.
5 stars...
Clayre Tower
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an introduction to the bully romance trope!! I have been nervous about reading any of the books of this type because I usually don't like the alphaholes that much. But I'm reading any and everything that Gemini Jensen writes, so I knew she would make this book great. And she delivered it spectacularly!!
I don't want to give anything away but you need to meet Ransom and True. I need the next book like yesterday and I can't wait for more about all of these characters.
Q.B. Tyler
Oct 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So this was my first bully romance novel and OMG Gemini Jensen certainly threw me into the deep end! It was twisty and angsty and delicious and I need more of True and Ransom! They're dark and hot and the love scenes were fire! I'm so ready for the next book!
Javelyn
Sep 28, 2019 rated it it was ok
Note: An ARC was given by the author in exchange for an honest review.

So.

The writing -Confusing as heck. Too many plot lines going on and surprisingly this isn’t a series, as I’m just left with too many characters to remember and have an account of. The main hero and heroine are just lost somewhere in this cluster of plot lines.

The cover -Delicious. That’s all.

The summary- Typical bully romance summary. Was I expecting anything? Nope. So it was okay.

The romance -Can’t tell, barely at 22% when I
Lena
I loved the h for the most part but not so much the H. Book kept me interested though
Nancy George
Sep 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was my first book by this author and it did not disappoint me. And will not be the last book either. The mixed emotions and mystery will have your head spinning at times. And other times you will want to smack Ransom and True. I really did not want to stop reading last night because this book had me so intrigued. I can not wait for the next one. Do not miss.
Katherine lopez
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WOW!, First congrats on another excellent book Gemini Jensen. I been waiting on this book since i found out the hot guy we see at the bar with Lyra on "Recompense for Love" was going to have his own book. The book keep me on edge since page one. Ransom, he is the hot new bad boy that comes to Warren High and tormentor of True St. Clair. True is the most popular girl, head cheerleader and daughter of the sheriff (Ransom most hated subject). True doesn't know why Ransom hates her so much and makes ...more
ROMBookTalk
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Bad Apple is a slow burn, enemies to lovers, bully romance. This is the story of True and Ransom. True is the popular cheerleader that looks like she has the perfect life. Ransom is the bad boy, but loyal to his family, and does whatever it takes to keep them safe. The story captured me and I enjoyed it so much. Gemini Jensen is a new to me author. I enjoyed her storytelling, and I feel kind of like a pervert loving Ransom so much, since he is a high school kid..LOL cougar crush people. This sto ...more
BLuvsBooks
Oct 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
If you like a bully romance with plenty of angst this is for you.
A lot of push and pull from both the h and H.
True doesn’t understand why the new Senior HS guy, Ransom Creed, hates her and continues to bully her.
Slow burn, drama and secrets with a bad boy fighter alphahole and a popular good girl cheerleader.
Cliffhanger
Bargain Basement: $20 Amazon Gift Card 1 4 Sep 30, 2019 04:41PM

Gemini has a passion for all things romance-related.
Particularly... angst-charged, forbidden, slow-burn romance.
Bad boys are her thing!!! Along with tattoos, motorcycles, sexy southern hard-working gentlemen... who are mixed with some hidden vulnerability and alpha-hotness, of course.
She has a desire for her heroines to be uniquely themselves. Her favorite part about writing romance, is creating t

Bad Creed (2 books)
  • Bad Things (Bad Creed, #2)