Start by marking “In Peace Lies Havoc (Midnight Mayhem #1)” as Want to Read:
In Peace Lies Havoc (Midnight Mayhem #1)

In Peace Lies Havoc

(Midnight Mayhem #1)

My name is Dove Hendry.
Mine is Kingston Axton.
I was captured by darkness.
She has always been ours…
They groomed me for Midnight Mayhem. Like a trained possession, weak against their control.
She has been conditioned with our blood for years. She just doesn’t know it yet...
But Midnight Mayhem was the stained glass that concealed a very dark culture.
A culture that she is about to/>A/>She/>She/>Mine
Published November 4th 2019

To ask other readers questions about In Peace Lies Havoc, please sign up.
JenMcJ no, this is a single couple m/f romance however, there is sex acts with other people and an on page rape scene for the heroine
JenMcJ It is a stand alone, no cliffhanger but it clearly sets up for the next book(s)

Start your review of In Peace Lies Havoc (Midnight Mayhem #1)
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE NOW - COMPLETE STANDALONE ***

5 ACE OF SPADES CROWNS

Well, in true Amo fashion, I’m sitting her at the end of In Peace Lies Havoc just staring. I don’t want to pick up another book. I don’t want to do anything. I want to stare at my kindle and hope more chapters appear, because I’m so in love with not just Kingston and Dove’s story, but the whole Midnight World she created.

I am head over heals in love with Kingston and all the Brothers are just to die for. I l
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
"I’ve lost my life to four men and they haven’t even killed me yet."

I live for these characters! The Sons of Kiznitch own my heart! In Peace Lies Havoc is Amo Jones at her very best!

Here's what I loved:
The characters!! These guys and girls have already imprinted on my heart!

The angst level is perfectly balanced! My anticipation grew after each successive chapter. I was on the edge of my seat waiting to see how the story would. It’s a fast paced read that reads really well
Here's
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
24993460-SX540
IN-PEACE-LIES-HAVOC

'𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠? 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚌𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚊 𝚌𝚒𝚛𝚌𝚞𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚜, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚝 𝚊 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚕 𝚎𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚜. 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝙼𝚒𝚍𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙼𝚊𝚢𝚑𝚎𝚖?'

'IN PEACE LIES HAVOC' is the first full length book in Amo Jone's'Midnight Mayhem' series. Spoken in 'Dual Perspectives.'

I cray cray Luv all of this authors covers, so when I saw this one doing the rounds I couldn't wait to get my grabby hands on it, the synopsis just sealed the deal!!But one look at the author and I knew I𝙼𝚊𝚢𝚑𝚎𝚖?'
'IN
Bookgasms Book Blog
Shelves: ratula
OMG!!! When Amo Jones said she is bringing her readers a whole new series, she definitely did not pull her punches. Good Lord - In Peace Lies Havoc (IPLH) was FIYAHHHH! Kingston and Dove were PHENOMENAL. Their story was filled with crazy sexual tension, shocking plot twists and the high octane - adrenaline pumping writing style we have come to love from this author. I LEGIT die for this Midnight Mayhem world!! This is Amo Jones at her finest!

IPLH was absolutely incredible. I loved th
Jessica ❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
Wild, dark, entertaining, and steamy af, In Peace Lies Havoc is a crazy experience that only Amo Jones can provide! I swear this author's creativity and ability to screw with your mind is next level.
image host

If you've ever read one of her books, you know things aren't ever what they seem, so you start trying to figure shit out from page one. You will try and fail to spot plot twists coming, and you won't actually breathe easy until you reach the end. If it's a series, you can forget that sigh of r
Chelle  Myers
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"Welcome to Midnight Mayhem. We are not a circus, we are not a carnival..."but what Midnight Mayhem is, is one hell of a ride! In Peace Lies Havoc the first standalone in the new Midnight Mayhem series by Amo Jones is the most creative most unique story I have ever read! The writing is so magically descriptive I pictured every scene as clearly as if I was a ticket holder in the front row. From the black and lilac tent to the Kiznitch star, to the crazy stunts and captivating acts of the performe ...more
Native  Hippie
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“Welcome to Midnight Mayhem. We are not a circus, we are not a carnival, and the only thing that you should be afraid of losing tonight, is your sanity…”
I’m speechless.Literally. This book! MY. GOD. I loved this book. So many raw emotions come with reading this masterpiece. It’s dark and intense. The plot twist leaves you with your mouth hung open and I can promise you won’t see it coming. So many layers to this story. I enjoyed the lead up to peeling each layer back a discovering that what I t
Elizabeth
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
How do I even begin to describe the the absolute awe and love I have for this book and this author.

This book was deliciously dark, twisted, sensual, angsty, deviant, and completely captivating. The way the world of Midnight Mayhem came together. Each intricately woven piece creating this unique masterpiece that readers can lose themselves in and escape to. A madness that I would devour time and time again, because Amo’s words are worth losing my sanity over and over again for.

Each c
Tiffany Long
Jun 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Great Author, can't wait to dive in this book ! See what kind of roller coster ride i will get !
Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews
In Peace Lies Havoc is EVERYTHING!

Sinfully sexy and deliciously dirty, it’s Amo Jones at her best. It’s twisty and dark, everything that I come to love in an Amo read. I’m hooked. Addicted, and jonesing for more of the Midnight Mayhem world.

Dove, King and the rest of the characters now own me. Every word.. Pure perfection. All consuming from the beginning to the end.

As usually Amo Jones has me wishing for just one more page. Her words slay me and keeps me hooked. I couldn’t put thi
ash | emeraldbookowl
Midnight Mayhem's aesthetic is single-handedly owning 2019.
bookbabereviews / brianna j.
“All things sinister taste like honey.”

You bet your booty I’m getting that tattooed. Right up my alley.

Alright so here’s the deal: Amo Jones writes stories that have the ability to twist you inside out, force you into a smoking habit, and have you questioning if you’re just too dumb to figure it out or if she’s just THAT good.

She’s that good.

I genuinely had no fucking idea what was going on in this book. I was both turned on and terrified of the B
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amo Jones has created a new genre - Amorotica. There's nothing that compares to it. It's edgy, erotic, enticing, and I never want this new Midnight world to end! IPLH is A Jones' BEST writing to date! In true Amo-fashion, she has created a world that is oh-so easy to escape to. It holds every fantasy, gorgeous being, and magical and suspenseful scenes that you just do not want to disappear or end. I did NOT want this book to end! Not only did I fall completely in love with Dove & King, but w ...more
Keri Loves Books
5 Stars The Queen of Dark Romance Does It Again!!!

The author's mind is a dark and twisted place and I want to live there with her. She created a whole new world with characters I both loved and loved to hate. Off-the-charts intensity that kept me captivated until the last word. And that beginning...I was completely in awe by the end of the prologue. This is a book that you won't want to put down.

Dove is quiet. She speaks only when she has something to say. Life has left h
Rochelle | Rochelle Reads ♡
Oct 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc

Welcome to Midnight Mayhem. We are not a circus, we are not a carnival, and the only thing that you should be afraid of losing tonight, is your sanity...

In Peace Lies Havoc, lascivious in deliverance and debauched in nature, is threaded with devious intent and wanton twists, creating an intricate, rich narrative of eroticism and darkness intertwined with an aura of shadowed mysteriousness that will arouse your innate curiosity. Amo Jones will lure you into this wicked, vicious domain of marvellous enchantm
Paula D
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Brothers of Kiznitch are alpha sexiness overload! I never read a book that made me bite all my nails off and scream way to many times out loud! This is that book! It’s so intense your almost afraid to turn the page! King & Doves chemistry is off the charts plus all the twist and turns have you a mess! You never know what’s gonna happen! Even now finishing this story my mouth is gapping and I’m just BLOWN AWAY. Amo Jones knows how to make your heart beat fast and gives you the feeling lik ...more
Simone Kilborn
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow wow wow Amo has done it again and completely blew my mind this is one of her best books I’m completely in love with the world she’s created and she has once again shown why she’s our queen.
Her words will suck you in from start to finish and will leave you wanting more.
I absolutely love the sons of kiznitch and the girls are amazing. I absolutely love king and dove together there story is one of the best I’ve read this year there’s twist you don’t see coming and a few wtf moments
Allyson
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG I just won a copy of this from Dark side of the book!!!! I am so excited !!!!

Full review to come but just let me say this.... WOW

I swear I wish I could get inside some authors head while they are writing and Amo Jones is one of them. I first read this author when I was lucky enough to snag the first three books of The Elite Kings ( if you haven't read those you really really should) on sale and she blew me away. This book is another masterpiece. It is dark, twisted, suspen
Aundi Living That Book Life
5 Little Bird Stars

Are you ready for a little Mayhem? Amos books should come with warning labels: Will cause you bouts of insomnia, hot flashes, wet panties and the need to be choked. This right here is Amo at her absolute best, reading this just solidifies why she is Queen of Mind Fuckery!! She has crafted a multi-layered tension filled ride full of all the twist and turns that you can handle and some you can’t, keeping your ass firmly planted on the edge of your seat.

My soul recognizes hers like an ol
Whitney
Umm.. I want more. As it's always the case when Amo Jones writes, it's a wild and crazy ride and you can't even expect the unexpected because Amo's worlds are just that original and unique.

ARC generously provided. All thoughts in this review are my own.

I don't know how she does it. I read The Elite King's trilogy about a year ago and my mind was blown by the world that was created. The lore and the back story.. I seriously thought this was a one off. The ace up this autho
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
It’s safe to say that no one brings my deepest, darkest fantasies to life like Amo Jones! Her brilliant, twisted crazy mind is so freaking beautiful I just can’t get enough! Some may say she can go too far but I say f@ck that take me all the way! She pushes boundaries, takes the reader on a twisted wild ride that they will never recover from and she does it all with a beautiful smile on her face and seriously THANK YOU AMO; THANK YOU!

“Dove” in a pit of despair! She has seriously been dealt some
Ashlee
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Welcome to Midnight Mayhem. Please do enjoy yourself. We only ask of you one thing, keep your sanity intact.

Midnight Mayhem is not a circus nor a carnival. There are no animals nor are there rides of the mechanical nature. Oh no, Midnight Mayhem is your every nightmare brought to life and your darkest most sinful obsessions made tangible. Mind Tricks. Stunts. Deceit . Power. There is no limit. No forgiveness. Only the clock striking midnight and the mayhem that follows.

In Peace Lies Havoc is u
Weronika -  Little Steamy Reads
„Welcome to Midnight Mayhem. We are not a circus, we are not a carnival, and the only thing that you should be afraid of losing tonight, is your sanity…”

Amo fucking Jones. Insanely fancy mind and brilliant storyteller. She’s the only one who can create a story that has no right to exist in the real world, but which still amazes with its reality. The world of Midnight Mayhem has its own laws that do not apply to mere mortals. Like Alice who fell into a rabbit hole, you are sucked into a co
Simran
Oct 03, 2019 marked it as to-read
Sounds enticing. Can’t wait 🤩
Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
thumbnail_iplhteaser1

Love this authors work, she's the queen of misdirection and mind games and I always know I'm gonna get one hell of a ride along the way.
This one, as usual, doesn't disappoint and is set in the world of Midnight Mayhem a travelling X-rated entourage of visual delights and mayhem with a very unusual recruitment process.
This was as intriguing as it was confusing, a totally unique read that I had no clue most of the time what was actually occurring.
With dark themes and blurred sexual boundaries, this had a major dark edgy vibe to it
Dawn Cunningham Roether
Shelves: dark, arc
This book was amazing! I cannot say enough about this book. Buckle up and hold on because you will be going for one amazing roller coaster ride. You will experience the highs, lows and sharp twists. The characters are intense, intriguing and very captivating. Amo Jones, being well versed in descriptive writing, has vividly painted a picture of this dark and dangerous world of Midnight Mayhem and it is not your average carnival. The sexy brothers of Kiznitch and Midnight Mayhem make the most ‘mun ...more
it.sgottabethebooks
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
In Peace Lies Havoc is all consuming. Kingston and Dove will have you on the edge of your seat. You gotta love the push-pull going between the two. The heat between them is scorching but that fire is easily doused by the coldness King emits towards Dove. Amo writes stellar characters that not only dominate the pages of the books but your headspace even once you have finished reading. You are left with one major book hangover as you wait patiently for the next book in the series to release. In ty ...more
queen_of_the_books_18
”Well, well, we’ll, look who’s going to be sleeping... with monsters.”

Can I please give this book more than 5 stars because it 100% deserves it. This was one hell of a wild ride, just as I thought I’d figured out what was going on, Amo Jones just sat there laughing at us all and instead dropped a bomb into the mix, completely throwing everything off course and making me question my sanity.

”There has been no bigger mind fuck than being on the receiving end of Kingston Axton’s attention.”

There is no bigger
Asma Asif
Jul 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Omgggg! What did I just read. IM TOTALLY STUNNED AND OUT OF WORDS!

IPLH was amazing. So amazing and so different and so unique, it was like a whole new world. I want to turn back time and read it again like the first time cz it’s just so crazily addictive. One taste is not enough. And the high of reading it for the first time will never be enough.

I LOVED IT SO MUCH. Omggggg! Thank you Queen Amo for this masterpiece. Ignoring life for the whole day today, for this book, was so worth it. I can’t
Jasmina Ceha (Bookmarks by Jasmina blog)
In Peace Lies Havoc is a phenomenal story with mind blowing Midnight Mayhem madness. I'm in awe of Amo's incredible mind.
Entire Midnight Mayhem world and Kiznitch Brothers shocked me, penetrated into my core but I crave nothing but more of them.
Everything what I thought I would find in this story wasn't even close to what it turns out to be. If you think for a second you can figure out Amo's next move, think again!

Dove Noctem Hendry was a young girl who's lost so much in her young

• Deviant King (Royal Elite, #1)
  • Heartless Hero
  • Love Drunk (Love Me Duet #1)
  • Break You (Boys of Trinity Hall, #1)
  • Do You Dare? (Truth And Dare Duet, #1)
  • Underneath the Sycamore Tree
  • Waiting for the Sun (Hand Over My Heart Duet, #2)
  • Noble Savages Box Set
  • Reckless Hate (Westbrook Blues, #1)
  • Half Truths (Secret Society, #1)
  • Between Now and Heartbreak (Forever Trilogy, #2)
  • Reign of Brayshaw (Brayshaw, #3)
  • A Hurt So Sweet: Volume Two (Elite of Eden Falls Prep #2)
  • Venom
  • Even When I'm Gone (Stay With Me, #2)
  • Stay With Me (Stay With Me, #1)
  • Cold Queen
  • Sweet Retribution (Rydeville High Elite #3)
Amo Jones is a USA Today & Wall Street Journal Bestselling Author, totally winging this author thing (she's probably doing it all wrong). She likes cake, loves wine, and her religion is magic (Slytherin). She's a profound work-a-holic, but when she's not writing, you can find her chilling with her kids & Husband at the nearest beach, with a cocktail in her hand.

New Zealand is not a state

Midnight Mayhem (2 books)
  • In Fury Lies Mischief (Midnight Mayhem: II)
“Beat snorts, leaning into her bag that’s near her ankles and dropping a book onto the table. She points. “Join the club.” My eyes fall on the cover, the bright green title catching my eyes first. The title is simple. MANIK. The cover image is of Aeron’s chest, but where his face is supposed to be, there are ravens flying out.
“Wow! You have a book?”
She waves me off. “I didn’t write it, but yes. It’s the story of how Aeron and I met. I’m all for creepy stories. I wouldn’t recommend this author, though. “She drinks too much, procrastinates a lot, and is easily distracted.”

Excerpt from
In Peace Lies Havoc
Amo Jones
This material may be protected by copyright.”
0 likes