Start by marking “Loving Juniper (Smoke Series, #3.5)” as Want to Read:
Loving Juniper (Smoke Series, #3.5)

Loving Juniper

(Smoke Series #3.5)

Everything comes full circle in a strange sort of synergy for Kyle Paxton, as the lost love he has been trying to find for over two years in finally in front of him.

After a year of living her dream job as a Celtic curator in London and Ireland, Juniper finds herself back home, in front of the man her head has been telling her to forget but her heart won’t allow her to.

Jo
Published June 4th 2019 by Pulsar Media

To ask other readers questions about Loving Juniper, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Loving Juniper

KFForever
kfforever

4.5 Stars ~ Reviewed by Anna on behalf of KindleFriendsForever

This is the last instalment to Juniper and Kyle’s epic love story. So if you haven’t read the previous books I suggest you read those first before you get into this one. I promise you it is worth it to get to know them right from the start.

Becca
May 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fans of the series are going to LOVE this HEA for Kyle and Juniper. Here it is two years later and our couple is finally getting to live the life they both dreamed of.

I loved seeing how each of them has grown since leaving them at the end of Finding Juniper. They finally have found the compromise needed for their HEA.
Melanie Kulpa-Effnert
May 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I think I haven’t smiled this much while reading a book since...I don’t know.

I love how far Juniper and Kyle have come, I love their life after all they have been through, I love that they have grown to this solid couple, even if they’re still so unique personalities.
But most of all I loved the last three chapters! #nospoilers
It really came all in a full circle.

I’m happy and sad at the same time. Happy, because JuneBug and Kyle got this amazing, swoonworthy HEA. Sad, because their story is told
Louisa
Jun 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing

That's all I have ever wanted from Sadia Ash is a happy ending for Kyle and Juniper.  She has granted me my wish.

Seeing this couple come full circle and to see their love blossom and bloom was absolute magnificence.  I couldn't have asked for more.

Juniper and Kyle's adventure has been one of my all-time favorites.  Sadia Ash's writing pulls you in, takes you by the heart and soul and brings you into their world.  Sadia's writing is enthralling, entrancing and beautiful to read. While I was re
Paula D
Jun 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
A conclusion we all have been waiting for! Juniper and Kyle finally get it all out there. We see the side of them together but still living there lives. Juniper still has her jealousy side but who wouldn’t with a man like Kyle. But other than that we have one good ending to a amazing series! 4/5 stars
Cindy Fong
Swoon.

The epic couple of the Smoke series are finally on the same page and are collectively moving forward in their relationship. Kyle has more dimension, Juniper is done running and together they are building a life.

I loved this conclusion 💜
Anna Green
May 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars ~ Reviewed on behalf of KindleFriendsForever

This story picks up two years later when Kyle and Juniper seem to meet at a crossroad. Juniper finished her work in Ireland and Kyle has been patiently waiting for the love of his life to finally move back
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
A bittersweet ending to an epic series! Bitter because Kyle and Juniper are engraved on my heart and I will miss reading their thoughts and emotions very much. Sweet because they worked so extraordinarily hard for their HEA and this wonderful novella made me smile the whole way through. When last we left Kyle and Juniper, it was on the Cliffs of Moher in Ireland mutually declaring their devotion to each other. Loving Juniper is an extended epilogue and homage to the couple and the readers who ha ...more
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Loving Juniper by Sadia Ash is book 4 in the Smoke Series.
I haven't yet read the previous books that started Juniper and Kyle story that built up to this one. I do feel of course I would have enjoyed their story more if I had read the previous books. But this book was easy to follow and brought me to a happy ending. Although I do think I will back track to get the start of their story.
Overall enjoyed this book!
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
May 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"Swoon.

I loved this conclusion 💜"
Reading with 2 book lovers
Jun 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a fantastic ending to this love story. I devoured this story in a day. I highly recommend all of these juniper books.
Lily Garcia
May 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
One of my top favorites of 2019!

The wait for the conclusion to this epic love story that has consumed me for years is over and just like Boyz II Men 🎵still I can’t let go🎵! I loved it so much. My soul needed this. To have more of Kyle and his Junebug. Their love, witty banter, sacrifices and compromises really show that they have grown and are willing to make it work forever😍🙌🏻

I’m really hoping that Sadia writes stories about the secondary characters because my greedy ass needs more and hopes to
Janine - The World Was Hers for the Reading
When I found out that Sadia Ash was writing a final chapter to the Smoke series, I may have squealed a tiny bit! I’ve been in absolute love with Kyle and Juniper, a totally unique opposites attract couple since I received book one as a blind date with a book and I was thrilled to watch their epic journey come to this stunning conclusion.

Kyle and Juniper have been oh so wrong and oh so right for each other from the start. Their love has not been easy in any way and their ups and downs have only m
Jamie
Francoise
Jun 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Beautiful, emotional and sweet, this extended epilogue was the icing on the cake. Everything that is Kyle and Juniper, and a perfect continuation to their story. It ends on a very good note, as they both have come to terms with their feelings.

I loved the softer side of Kyle, he has grown so much throughout the series. He has come a long way. For months, he has been patiently waiting for Juniper to live out her dreams. He is now everything you could want in a book boyfriend and they will finally
Desi
Jun 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A beautiful final conclusion to the Juniper And Kyle journey. I have been with this series from the start and waited patiently for each book to come out to see what would happen next. With each book the author delivers an impactful story of two individuals whose worlds collide coincidentally. From book one through book four you fall in love with the characters. You take the ride of all the emotions of passion, friendships, hardship, anger, and unconditional love.

Love speaks volumes. It was such
Shaley- Pretty Little Book Blog
“Nothing lasts forever. Friendship ends, lovers fall out of love, marriages break, cities fall, stars implode… Nothing lasts forever.” He’d been wrong.  Even then, I had an answer in my heart. Some things are forever. Like love. Like you.”

Finally!! Two years later, we finally get to see the happily ever after for Kyle and Juniper. It’s so beautiful to see how much these two characters have grown. Together. Apart. They finally made it.

Loving Juniper is the final book of the series so it is VERY I
Liz
Jun 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loving Juniper by Sadia Ash was the story we have all been waiting for. The conclusion to Kyle and Juniper’s story and it was everything I wanted and more. We left them happy-for-now in Finding Juniper but now, now we have their long awaited happily ever after and I devoured it.

When we first met this couple, they were each going through their own struggles and now we see how far they have come. They are now able to see the other for who they are and who they are together. Juniper followed her d
Ginger  Snaps
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What The Smoke series fans needed!

It’s been amazing getting to know Juniper and Kyle all throughout The Smoke series but watching their love fully blossom and seeing them grow into who they are by the end of Loving Juniper certainly hits the heart strings in the best of ways! It’s like seeing your baby finally grow into who they are meant to be and you can’t help but feel proud to see how far they’ve both gotten, both individually and together. So while it’s sad the series has finally come to an
Kari Hansen
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The love story of Juniper and Kyle continues and after all their trials and tribulations it may finally be their time. Kyle was not only willing to wait while Juniper finished her work in Ireland, but he encouraged her. They both realize that they are soulmates and belong together, but their journey isn’t finished yet.

The evolution of these characters over the course of this series is inspiring. Juniper makes Kyle want to be a better man and he has given her his whole heart. Juniper still has he
Nancy Ward-keys
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have to say that I am very sad to just have read the last page of Juniper and Kyle's love story. As a hopeless romantic I always wish for the story to go on. I really must say that I feel an author that can capture your interest from page one till the very last is incredible. And one that gets to know their readers and cares about them as much as Sadia does is even more incredible. Sadia, if you are reading this know how truly grateful I will always be for your friendship and how you took time ...more
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Juniper and Kyle finally come together as a solid couple in Loving Juniper, and it's glorious! This has been a long time coming, and I loved reading how their relationship gelled. How they reveled in their love. How she stopped running. How he tethered her to him. FINALLY!

ARC via Social Butterfly PR for an honest review.

Blog | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter
Tara Peters
Jun 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A conclusion to the epic love story of Kyle and Juniper. They have struggled to find happiness and two years later, Juniper is finally back in Kyle's orbit, but can they find the love and compromise that will let them be together. No love story is ever clear of bumps along the road and Loving Juniper was no exception.
Kyle grew to be the man I always hoped he would be. Juniper sill struggled with insecurities. Every word, every hiccup, every emotion was so well placed that you feel like you are
Darra Hulsart
Jun 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When the last book ended, I was a bit lost. It seemed like an ending. With them resolving the nightmares from the past but I needed this book to satisfy to true end to the series. It was timing for these two and we finally get to see them both together as planned and it was worth it. We got to see their relationship evolve to admiration and pure love for each other.
I loved this series and at the end I felt complete. This is exactly what I needed to read. It was a sigh of relief that last page is
Elsie Caba
Jun 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Perfect ending for this loving couple

This books gives us much needed closure and a beautiful HEA.

After being apart, Juniper and Kyle reunite and start their lives together once more. We see a more mature couple, we meet new family members. This book is lore focus on them being a couple, the other ones were about fighting demons and other people.

I'm very happy with the outcome. I love Kyle and Juniper. I wish Cypress got his HEA too.
lowkeyreader
Jun 09, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
The conclusion to their love story, finally!

Tiffany Hannick
Love Kyle and Juniper

I have absolutely loved this series. Juniper and Kyle's last book was so sweet and I absolutely adored how their story ended. After all the drama in the first few books it was amazing to see Kyle so much sweeter and less robotic thanks to Juniper's love.
Alexa Reads
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great read! Loved the whole series. Kyle Paxton rocked my world!
Messy Bun Book Blog
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Juniper and Kyle finally get their HEA!! This was the perfect addition - so in love! FIVE STARS!!
Haddie
Jun 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I didn't want it to end!

I was so wrapped up in this book. I didn't even realize it was the end until I couldn't keep scrolling the pages. I didn't want it to end!!
Everyone has a story to tell.
Some of us have a few.
Thanks for reading mine.

My readers group

Smoke Series (3 books)
  • Juniper Smoke (Smoke Series, #1)
  • Kyle and Juniper (Smoke Series, #2)
  • Finding Juniper (Smoke Series, #3)