Start by marking “The Reintroduction of Sammie Morgan (Pine Bluff, #6)” as Want to Read:
The Reintroduction of Sammie Morgan (Pine Bluff, #6)

The Reintroduction of Sammie Morgan

(Pine Bluff #6)

Still reeling from the tragic deaths of his wife and daughter, Matt Tyler trudges through life, caring for his young son, managing his cantankerous father, and working as much as he can. Despite his best efforts, bills are piling up and his vindictive in-laws seem determined to take Luke away from him.

Things change when he stumbles upon Sammie Morgan—with a car that won’t
Paperback
Published July 11th 2019

To ask other readers questions about The Reintroduction of Sammie Morgan, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Reintroduction of Sammie Morgan

Nancee Cain
Jun 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
If you've read my other books, David Patterson in The Redemption of Emma Devine was a single dad who, while he had his moments as a parent, pretty much had control of the situation raising his daughter.

In this book... poor Matt Tyler. Living with his cantankerous father, dealing with a traumatized son and fighting the in-laws from hell. He needs help!
Jennifer Lane
Sunflower Brightens a Sad Family

In the sixth novel of the Pine Bluff series, Matt Tyler has been through hell. He lost his wife and child in a severe car accident, leaving him as a single parent of a young son. His work as mechanic doesn't pay the bills, and his former father-in-law is threatening to usurp custody of Matt's son.

Enter Matt's childhood friend, Sammie. Sammie's got her own issues, including the recent death of her mentally ill mother. But her kind heart wants to help Matt out of a
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Jul 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
The Reintroduction of Sammie Morgan is book six in the Pine Bluff series. It can be read as a standalone. Matt melted my heart. He's strong character that has a lot going on. He's single dad and also has his own dad to worry about. He's father in law is not very nice and likes to cause drama.
Sammie was best friends with Matt before. They went down different paths and now she's back in town. She wasn't planning on staying very long but her car broke down and she doesn't have much money. Her and
Jo Dawson
Jun 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Nancee Cain writes about love with baggage, flawed people with relatably screwed up pasts; the Reintroduction of Sammie Morgan is the most recent in the Pine Bluff series and really drives home just how precious love is - old love, first love, second chance - baggage or not! Loved this book, took me away, made me cheer for love all over again.

Chele
Jun 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An excellent and emotional story .
Life can change in an instant .
Secrets are revealed . Feelings are shared. Obstacles are overcome. Join Sammie , Tyler , Luke and Pa, as they navigate life after loss . Welcome back to Pine Bluff .
Nancee Cain has away of drawing you into her stories,wanting to fight for the good people and take down the bad ones.
I truly love her words and worlds . I recommend this book and the series to everyone.
5 stars
Jennifer Pierson
Jul 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
There's just something about Nancee Cain's characters that are so realistic, like they could be any one of us, which makes them so easy to imprint on for me, and Sammie & Matt are no exception. Matt is drowning in his life, after the death of his wife & daughter, with the bills piling up & in-laws who want to take his son away. He comes across Sammie in a broken down car, with her mother's ashes in the backseat, and she has nowhere to go. They used to be best friends growing up, but ...more
Becky Baldridge
Jul 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Nobody mixes absolutely heartbreaking angst with laugh out loud funny and swoon-worthy romance like Nancee Cain. Sammie and Matt's love story is just one more example of that. The story is a mix of romance tropes - friends to lovers, first crush, second chance, single dad, small town romance, marriage of convenience, pretty much a big bag of lots and lots of love. And if you've read the book, you'll get that reference. This couple will absolutely break your heart as they face their pasts and lea ...more
Michele
Jul 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So I have read all the books in this series so far....they can be read as stand alones but we did meet Matt in earlier books. I was worried about this one since I knew he lost his wife and daughter in a car accident....having my own young daughters I was worried it would be too much for me.  But I should have known Nancee would write A story that wasn't centered around the loss but had a beautiful story about healing. Matt was barely getting by when Sammie walked back into his life.  Sammie was ...more
Leanne
Jul 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this addition to the Pine Bluff series. It's a real emotional roller coaster dealing with many difficult situations.
Ms Cain has done a stirling job of drawing out those painful emotions and bringing them to life for the reader in a way you can really relate to.
There is a lot going on in this story, from heartbreak to fun, grief to love and everything in between.
This was my favourite in the series so far.
Joyce Pennington
Amazing Series

Every new addition to the Pine Bluff series is my favorite.
This latest installment is no exception......
It has all the feels, emotions and even a side of laughter here and there.
Perfect summer or anytime read!
Pat
Jul 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I started and finished The Reintroduction of Sammie Morgan (Sam, Sammie, Samantha or Mrs. Tyler) in one day. This book went where I did not see it going. I was touched, laughed (love Pa) and cried for Luke.
Brenda
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Reintroduction of Sammie Morgan has got to be my favorite book is this series.
It's emotional, hear-twrenching, swoony and deals with some very real issues.
The Reintroduction of Sammie Morgan captivates you from the very beginning.
You'll fall head over heels for these characters, Pa has a special place in my heart.
I highly recommend TRoSM
Laura Voss
Jul 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy from the author for review purposes.

Nancee Cain is exceptional at creating fun, romantic, and emotional stories. This story was a great addition to the Pine Bluff series. I loved it lots and lots!
Eunice J
Jul 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved Sammie and Matt! This book jumps right in and brings these two friends back together after years apart. Little by little we get to know them as they become reacquainted once again. Best friends growing up who manage to still back each other up and defend their family, while trying to shed their pasts that seem to haunt them.
It’s so much fun to wander through Pine Bluff and meet up with old friends, like Dylan and Jennifer. They all remind us of the old friends we’ve come to know along this
Vickie Weeks
Brit Conde
Karen Pearson portzer
Kelly Rife
Jun 21, 2019
I write character driven stories that deal with serious issues with angst and lots of humor. Life is too short to take things too seriously! You can find all my books here: https://www.nanceecain.com/books/

And feel free to stalk me here:
Website: https://www.nanceecain.com/
Bookbub: https://www.bookbub.com/authors/nance...
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NanceeCainAu...
FB Reader’s Group: https://w

Pine Bluff (6 books)
  • The Resurrection of Dylan McAthie (Pine Bluff, #1)
  • The Redemption of Emma Devine (Pine Bluff, #2)
  • The Rehabilitation of Angel Sinclair (Pine Bluff, #3)
  • The Redirection of Damien Sinclair (Pine Bluff, #4)
  • The Reinvention of Jinx Howell (Pine Bluff, #5)