Start by marking “She's With Me” as Want to Read:
She's With Me

She's With Me

(She's With Me #1)

Jessica Cunsolo’s She’s with Me is a kaleidoscope of modern day teen romance, revenge thriller, and over-the-top excitement. It’s Mean Girls meets Gone Girl meets The Client, as the story twists and turns around its fierce female lead, leading to a heart-racing cliffhanger . . .

Telling the truth is sometimes harder than keeping a secret…

Standing out
Expected publication: January 7th 2020 by Wattpad Books (first published 2015)

To ask other readers questions about She's With Me, please sign up.
Brianna No it is not but it will be coming out as a book (in English because there is already one in French) in January of 2020.
Keeley This is a book club to find new books you may want to read, it's not a library but you can read this book on wattpad

Start your review of She's With Me
Khadidja ~on hiatus~
I really didn't expect to love this as much as i did because am not really into wattpad stories BUT HELL IF I DIDN'T LOVE AMÉLIA'S PERSONA and the friendship and the humor and hfhgtfddggf I LOVE IT!!
Alia Ros
Oct 10, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS WHAAAAATTT??!?! Why did it end like that??? Ughuguhhughu whyyyy

OMG But overall loved the story! Got me hooked! ❤❤❤
Madalyn Beck
Sep 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was not expecting to like this book as much as I did. I joined Wattpad a while ago, and this was one of the top stories in teen romance. After reading the summary, it seemed like something I could maybe get into.

I was wrong. Little did I know that only after a few short chapters I would become so hooked and enthralled with these characters. Now, there are typos and such, so if you can't deal with that, maybe don't read it. Again, it was on Wattpad, so I expected things to be... Not professional.

Ame
Ella
Mar 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Reread this, I’m still shaking 💔
Lissie Lamb
Aug 03, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Oh my good lord this was bad. The characters are ones you've seen a thousand times but you think that would mean they are enjoyable, every boy the main character meets is so cute and every boy that isn't Noah is a Greek god. Not Noah the annoying comic relief though because he's Asian.

The usual happens, MC moves to new town, MC runs into hunky boys, that are for some reason exclusively 6'2+, MC doesn't get along with the main hunky boy, MC goes to party and gets assaulted by faceless villain(s)
Esmée
2.5 stars.

Okay so this needs a lot of editing, but it was a fun story. The end felt a bit weird and rushed though, like she just stopped writing in the middle of the book..? You’re waiting for something to happen the entire time and then it just... doesn’t? Maybe it’s because I’d never read a story on Wattpad before, but I really think this could have been so much better if it was edited even a little. Also, I was expecting this to be new adult, but it’s not. The characters act like
Melissa
Aug 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I honestly did not think I would like this as much as I did. It's not just another romance novel we all love but are so easy to predict. The actual plot line of this book was so amazing and it was way more than a relationship between a girl and a boy. The plot was complicated yet easy to follow and all I wanted to do was read this book. I finished it in a day. Love love love this book. You can read it on an app called Wattpad for free! 10/10 would recommend
Emma
Oct 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This. Book. Was. Amazing. It is was of my all time favourites and is so good! I would definitely recommend it to anyone. I loved all the characters and the plot was incredible. The ending though... WHAT?! How dare she end the book like that!Definitely 5 stars!
Mahalakshmi
Having read close to 30 books in Wattpad in the same genre (YA; high school; a bit of good girl likes bad boy vibe; second lead syndrome), I can strongly say this was one of the best there is in this category. The impeccable quality of writing (I like it when the authors know their grammar) and the fiercely admirable female protagonist (who wouldn't want to be the sassy, sarcastic, snarky, savage, smartass heroine) had me turning pages (on my mobile, obviously) at a very fast pace. The book is r ...more
Maria
Rating: 4.75

I'm absolutely amazed at the beautifully paced plot with so much action and entertaining drama going on. The characters are fabulous, and so impressively developed. You just can't help loving them. The protagonist's relationship with her friends is beautiful and deep and so well developed.
Talking about whom, I'm in love with her! I've never wished more to be someone as much as I want to be Amelia Collins. She has the prettiest, toughest and most interesting personality ever.
This b
Yvonne
Jul 09, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I've been spending way too much time on Wattpad! This was a fun one.
Carinne Chase
Anushka Jain
May 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This isn't an actual novel, but it is definitely one of the best teen romances I've ever read, and reread at least 5 times. I found out that the entire series was just finished and had to reread it all the way through immediately. It's been a while, so it just reminded me of how much I love this book and everything about it. It has relatable, funny, and absolutely adorable characters that I will love forever. This is one of the only novels I've ever read that didn't have a central character I ha ...more
Khadija
Oct 13, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Neither the cover nor the title has nothing to do with the story. Firstly there's a mysterious part of the girl that you should get curious about but you don't at all. Secondly the relationship between the two main characters it takes forever to progress which irritates the hell out of you. Thirdly the story is unbelievably boring and you'll be cringing and rolling your eyes all the time. And most of all the plot is rubbish, I mean the book doesn't have a decent end as if the writer stopped in t ...more
Edina Memić
oh dear God, I am just glad I finished this one. few times I just wanted to quit but I always finish book no matter how horrible book is. it started really good (that's the reason I have 2 stars) but the drama kept coming and coming and it never ended. they are just high school kinds but they are living like there are no parents and like they are 30 years old. and Amelia/Thea had such big mouth witch got her in almost all fights but she had a decency to blame Manson for not watching over her. I ...more
Winter
Mar 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
really good story line and back story was a good book
Shehzeen Muzaffar
May 28, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! THIS WAS SO FREAKING AWESOMEEE! I LOVE AMELIA AND THE GANG!
Jami Compston
Dec 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love these stories 😍
Nourhan Sameh
Mar 29, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book, it’s my first book on watt pad and I really liked it no romance cliche, those funny characters I am so in love with ( Mason, Noah, Chase , Charlotte, Anna, .... ) this kind of true relationship I love ❤ Thank you Ava! ...more
Nicole
Nov 01, 2019 marked it as to-read
Copy received from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.

Review to come soon!
Daena
Sep 21, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 stars

One of my favorite contemporary novels. It's free on Wattpad but I just want it to come out as hardback because it's just so good. I mean sure, it can be a bit cliche at times but it does take a different path from the usual cliches. I'm not a huge fan that she keeps repeating what has happened but I guess it allows the readers who don't marathon it remember what has happened.
Menaja
Nov 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book had been sitting in my library for a while before I decided to read it. I was expected an explosion of cliches. I definitely did not expect to be hooked from the second chapter. It is amazing to see how not only the main character has developed, but the other characters and the main character's relationships with the others. It's amazing how this book does not only revolve around romance, but friendship as well. Each character has been so well thought out. Each character has their own ...more
Sophia Callenreese
Trisha
Jul 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was seriously so amazing. It was the first Wattpad story I ever read, as the app was recommended by a friend. I was expecting it to be an amateur story with little plot and character development, but I'm so glad I was wrong. Amelia and all of her friends are developed as people you can root for, and the attention to detail in the story is wonderful. I'm keeping up with the sequel, and hope AvaViolet will keep doing what she's doing.
Eryn
Jun 23, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017
It ended on a cliffhanger which I didn't enjoy because I needed an ending with closure- which I did not get so I have to read the sequel to find out. But besides that, it was a very cute story and very different then I thought it would be, but in a good way. It has a great plot and I fell in love with basically all the characters. I recommend reading this but only if you are ready to start the sequel right after.
RaChelle
wow. I am impressed! This is a wonderful read. I was not expecting this from this book. I wasn't ready for that ending and now am waiting with baited breath for the next book!!!
The character development, the mysterious backgrounds, the amazing friendships. I loved everything about this read.

Well done AvaViolet. Well done!!

Shreedhar Pandey
Apr 15, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Totally immersive story. Just glad to read both the parts as they were published. Hope you'll publish new chapters for the third part. The fastest series I've ever read. It just flowed like the wind.
Jeraca
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-but-unowned, arc
I received this free eARC novel from Edelweiss. This is my honest review.

There was so much mystery and intrigue in this novel! The reader was kept guessing until the mystery was revealed, and there was a lot of drama and events that happened in this book. At first, I really enjoyed the story and was already trying to find a way to get my hands on the second novel, but the farther I got into the novel, the more I just lost interest, sadly.

There is just TOO MUCH drama going on. Amelia is having
Nov 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
#sheiswithme #netgalley #review
Jessica Cunsola
🌺
This was such an awesome and interesting read 🤗💕📖
It’s an story that sucks you in and will not let you go, I can’t wait to read the sequel and find out how everything is gonna go along with this new group of friends, and how everything is gonna go between Amelia and Aiden...
So much is going on and so many ‘bad’ people that are wishing harm to certain characters 😱
🌺
Genre; Adventure, YA, R
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Becoming Beautiful
  • Perfect Addiction (Perfect Series, #2)
  • Jefferson Lake (My Brother's Best Friend #2)
  • The Good, The Bad, And The Bullied (The Good Girl's Bad Boys, #1)
  • Cupid's Match
  • The Heartbroken Heartbreaker
  • The Substitute Bride
  • The Hoodie Girl
  • Give Me A Hug : 8 Life Lessons From Nick Your Kids Cannot Miss
  • I'll Protect You
  • My Badgirl Roommate (Good Girl, #2)
  • The Cell Phone Swap
  • Stupid Cupid
  • The Girl He Never Noticed
  • The Bad Boy, Cupid & Me
  • Curi-Curi Cinta
  • Kissing Jamie Baker (Jamie Baker, #1.5)
  • The Quirky Tale of April Hale
Jessica is an indecisive university student from a small town near Toronto, Canada. She published her first young adult novel She’s With Me, on Wattpad under the name “AvaViolet” when she was 17 years old. In just over 2 years, her story has amassed over 61 million reads and has reached the number one spot in teen fiction more times than she can count. Her story She’s With Me won the 2016 Wattys “ ...more

She's With Me (3 books)
  • Stay With Me (She's With Me, #2)
  • Still With Me (She's With Me, #3)
“so heavy with sorrow , so full of pain” 2 likes