Start by marking “Confessions About Colton” as Want to Read:

Confessions About Colton

Seven letters, seven confessions, seven clues.❞
Colton Crest was the Golden Boy of Hampton High. However, during May, he mysteriously disappeared and returned like nothing ever happened. Something went wrong during the months he was gone which forced him to live life on the run. But whatever he was trying to escape from, eventually caught up to him.
On the night before
Published March 3rd 2020 by Wattpad Books

Win a Copy of This Book

Release date: Mar 03, 2020
    Enter to win 1 of 10 copies of Confessions About Colton by Olivia Harvard published by Wattpad Books!

Seven clues, seven steps closer to a killer...

Format: Print book

Giveaway ends in: a

Availability: 10 copies available, 1156 people requesting

Giveaway dates: Mar 27 - Apr 24, 2020

Countries available: U.S. and Canada

• Friend Reviews

To ask other readers questions about Confessions About Colton, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Confessions About Colton

Start your review of Confessions About Colton
    Tani
    Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    Shelves: favorites
    This was freaking insane.
    alissa avaline
    *2.5

"You spent so long creating villains and demons and nightmares in your head that you eventually became one."

This book sounded so intriguing. I absolutely adored the idea and couldn't wait to read about this messed up mystery. I had heard such amazing things about this on Wattpad, so you could say I was really excited to read this book.

It really started with a bang. Strong, mysterious and confronting. The loss of a best friend is a topic that is really close to me, so it really hit me as
    Chelsea
    Rating: 2.5

I liked the main character but the mystery got boring to me at about 50% of the way through. The concept sounded interesting but I don't think it was executed very well.
    Kira Simion
    Dec 12, 2019 is currently reading it
    Shelves: netgalley, 2019
    You guys. Wattpad books is a publishing company and from my teen times on there years ago, this picture represents my Wattpad times.

There was no difference between the copyright page and the writing itself. I know its an ebook and I love that books can be so readily available, but it just reminds me of the time I had on the site. Ahhhh, good times. Honestly, the writing was so good though. It was mysterious, not too detailed when slow, and detailed when faster paced. I loved how colloquial it
    Jackie
    Nov 08, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
    Shelves: arcs, mystery, 2019-reads
    This book is so hard to rate because I was loving it up until the reveal.

Confessions About Colton weaves together a story that fans of Pretty Little Liars can enjoy as Elliot finds himself on a scavenger hunt to uncover his best friends killer and with each new letter he finds himself questioning everything and with the killer inching closer to home he has to unravel the mystery before its too late.

Okay so this book had a lot of fun elements like clever misdirects and an intriguing way of
    Lila Wayne
    Jun 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    A very thrilling book. Simple, easy to understand language. Lots of complications and imaginative twists in the middle. A very heartbreaking ending though, I felt. But enticing definitely. A must read for all mystery lovers.
    Anjana
    Mar 15, 2020 rated it it was ok
    This book had a very promising start. The narration was well done, and it was really fast-paced. It built up to a crescendo and then just fizzled into a bizarre ending. I will step back and explain from the beginning. Our narrator Elliot is an intriguing person. He is very realistically portrayed, and it is easy to empathize with him for the most part.

This story, however, is about his friend Colton. Colton vanished in his final school year for a while, and no one knew where. After his untimely
    Giulia Colma
    Dec 22, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
    I received an eARC in exchange for a honest review.

Elliott Parker is Colton Crest, Hampton High's Golden Boy best friend and on the day of his funeral he finds a letter that leads to six other clues that Colton's killer left for him in a twisted game to figure out his identity and his motives. Elliott embark on a mission to get justice for his friend but he has to be careful because his life is also on the line...

The story was original, the ending was totally unexpected and the characters were
    Gayatri Saikia
    Another one of my wattpad favorites. Cannot believe it's not been published yet. A fantastic thriller with numerous twists and turns to keep you hooked.
    Soumyatarini Mishra
    Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    Shelves: 2020
    This is too good 😍😍😍😍
    Lara
    Jun 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    I loved this so much! ❤ I read this ages ago and didn't realize there was a Goodreads page for it. But this seriously needs to get published in physical copies because I want more people to discover this hidden gem. ...more
    Brooke Kilgore
    The book was good and kept me on my toes but the ending felt rushed
    Saffron Mavros
    Sep 27, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
    The book started off really well. From the very first page, you are hooked. Throughout, you are literally holding your breath to know what next.

All of a sudden, the ending comes and you go like "What! This is not what I expected or wanted!!!!" A part of the twist was exhilarating, but most of it was kind of difficult to put together with the rest of the story.

However, the plot is veryyy well thought of. Amazing execution of a brilliant idea. Each and everything is connected from the first
    Ivy
    Jun 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    The reason why I'm so hard when I review other mystery/thrillers is because I ultimately end up unconsiously comparing them to Confessions About Colton. This book is phenomenal. It's a thrilling and exciting ride, full of character development, unexpected twists and clever turns. This page-turner is a magnificent rollercoaster of emotions that will have you pin pointing every character and acussing them as guilty. The funny this is that I'm usually pretty good at deciphering these sort of ...more
    Florecita☠️Rockera
    This book is a piece of art.
    I am so in love with this book.
    It is written amazingly...
    Sammie
    Feb 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
    My full review for this book will be on my blog linked down below on the 3rd of March 2020.

I read this book on my way to and back from work. I almost screamed in the middle of the bus when I finished it.
    Confessions About Colton is about Elliot, whose best friend disappeared one day, out of the blue. Everyone in the little town they are living in thinks that Colton is dead, that he will never come back, that someone kidnapped him or that theyre going to find him dead because he just happened to
    Lu
    Nov 28, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
    I received this book from Netgalley in exchange of an honest review.

Confessions about Colton is an intense thriller, full of twists and discoveries.
    Elliott's life changes abrubtly when he found his best friend Colton dead, murdered. Colton, who disappeared from school for a sudden and mysterious trip, without telling Elliott and his girlfriend Lydia anything, was killed and the day of the funeral Colton finds in his pocket a letter from the killer.
    The killer taunts him, forcing Elliott in this
    Saphirherz_2003
    Oct 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    Laurie Locke
    Jan 18, 2020 rated it liked it
    10 Word Review: Kid is murdered, friend receives letters that lead to killer!

Spoiler Free Review: Full disclosure: I received this as an ebook for free from NetGalley in return for my honest and unbiased review.

This was a solid read for me. It definitely held my interest, despite a bit of a slow start, but at one point I was unable to put it down because I needed to know what happened. That being said, there were definitely some things I didnt love about it. The author tended to tell you
    Delfina
    Nov 20, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
    I read the original Confessions about Colton a long, long time ago on Wattpad and while I remember nothing from it, I remember enjoying so the title peaked my interesting. It had me hooked and wanting more this time, just like it did last time.

I read it so long ago that I didn't even remember who the murderer of the story was and once the revel happened, it wasn't who I expected it to. Though I don't remember it well, I don't think that it's very different from the original one that was on
    Adiva
    Jan 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    Shelves: teen-fiction-ya
    I had just finished all my finals. So naturally, I went to Wattpad in search for a good book. I came across this book, and it's summary grabbed my attention.

I don't usually read mysteries, but this one was the book that changed it all. They way the author wrote the script, gaining you attention, demanding you pay attention to the book without a care in the world. The book demands your attention, and nothing else mattered.

The book is a mystery, but their are events that give you a jump scare.
    Terina Atkins
    Dec 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
    Confessions About Colton by Olivia HarvardLots of mystery and intrigue, lots of twists and turns. Overall an enjoyable read.
    Elliots best friend Colton disappears without a trace and it seems no one is really worried about it, not his teachers, his parents, no one except Elliot. Two months later he suddenly re-appears without any explanation, like nothing ever happened; his lips are sealed. Elliot is concerned, but ultimately is glad to have his best friend back. Then tragedy strikes-Elliot
    Laven
    Jun 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    How can this book be so good? I don't usually read mysteries, but when I read the synopsis, I couldn't resist. And I'm so glad. First of all, this is one of the best written and best books of I've ever read. You're writing style kept me hooked the whole time. Sometimes, with the way thrillers are written, I'm not thrilled or nervous at all, but I was so anxious throughout this book. Plus, I didn't hate any of the main characters: Elliot, Cass, and Lydia. At first, I didn't like his mom, but I ...more
    Sari
    Mar 12, 2020 rated it it was ok
    I received a free digital copy of this book from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

I really loved the concept of this book, but the execution left me wanting more. I feel the characters were very well written but the plot just seemed to fizzle out. I started off super into it, but I just felt like something was missing. Even though the characters were well written, they also seemed to lack depth.
    This book is full of twists, and I really enjoyed that... I just wish there had been more
    Alyssa
    Mar 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    This book had me shivering at every turn. Everything was unexpected and it was hard to anticipate what would happen next, yet when the next thing came along I would shake my head in disbelief that I couldn't have foreseen this. Throughout the book I was so.in touch with the emotions of the characters. I absolutely loved them or I strongly hated them. The ending made perfect sense yet was so well written that I didnt foresee the outcome. The plot was brilliantly thought out and I absolutely love ...more
    Emily Fox
    Mar 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
    I received an arc of this book from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

The book had me on the edge of my seat all the way through. The author really deftly weaves twists and turns throughout the book, with plenty of red herrings, suspects and clues. The medium of including the letters as clues made was great, and tied together with who the murdered turned out to be, however the ending and big reveal felt a little expositional, and the events could have been set up a little more in the
    Eryn
    Jul 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    Shelves: 2017
    Wow. I'm absolutely speechless. I have stayed up until 4 in the morning to finish this book, just because I couldn't put it down. The characters were all so different but were still close to each other in some way. The clues were so clever, and the reveal was so surprising but it made sense. I totally recommend this book to anyone who's looking for a good read that's a real page-turner.
    Sivanee Elango
    Mar 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    Hollie
    Mar 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    first of all, gotta support my girl, second of all, if you dont read this then youre crazy!!

- a super fast paced thriller that will have you grappling for answers
    - a fun, twisted conclusion
    - such interesting characters!! they had substance!!

if youre in the mood for a creepy thriller then confessions about colton is for you.
    Johnna Whetstone
    Jan 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
    This was a fast paced, well written book, which gave me a few good twists. I felt that most of the book kept me on the edge and needing to know more, but towards the end that started to fade and confusion sort of set in. Overall, its a good read with some good twists and turns.
    Ill make sure to buzz it up on different platforms!

• Lab Partners
    • What Kind of Girl
    • The Opposite of Falling Apart
    • Black Cairn Point
    • The Summer I Drowned
    • Wicked As You Wish (A Hundred Names for Magic, #1)
    • The Silent House
    • Ashes Falling for The Sky 2
    • Tell Me My Name
    • The June Boys
    • Cogito
    • The Book of Ivy (The Book of Ivy, #1)
    Olivia Harvard is an eighteen-year-old Australian author, publishing her debut novel Handcuffs, Kisses, and Awkward Situations in December, 2014. She started writing when she was fifteen years old on the online writing community, Wattpad. Her first completed story was fortunate to receive an award and luckily enough, it was the start of many more to come, including:
    2012 Watty Award Winner, On the