Start by marking “Western Christmas Wishes” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Western Christmas Wishes

Brenda Minton

Western Christmas Wishes

Two tales of holiday homecoming.

Spend the holidays with family in these two Western novellas!

Published November 1st 2019 by Love Inspired

To ask other readers questions about Western Christmas Wishes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Western Christmas Wishes

Start your review of Western Christmas Wishes
Suzie Waltner
Oct 20, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
In Western Christmas Wishes, authors Brenda Minton and Jill Kemmerer team up to deliver a double dose of holiday spirit.

Both novellas are about falling in love and embracing familyeven when that family isnt traditional or when that family has hurt you.

His Christmas Family by Brenda Minton includes a long overdue trip to the town of Laurels shame and disappointment, a young teenager who longs for the traditions of family, and a cowboy who once believed he wanted nothing more than solitude.

Jill
Lori
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed these two stories very much and Brenda is a new to me author. These two ladies are just way too cool!!
I was drawn into the stories immediately and they also put me into the Christmas Spirit. Christmas is my very favorite holiday. It's not just the family gatherings, presents, dinner but the real meaning behind it. I love celebrating my Jesus birthday. He's very special to me. Home is where the heart is is so very true!! My home is where the Lord Jesus is. Most of my family is gone now
Pam Graber
Aug 26, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Two stories in one volume!
In "His Christmas Family" Laurel Adams returns to Hope, Oklahoma, a place she never wanted to return to. She and her mother left town when she was nine. The objects of gossip and condemnation, Laurel has resented the town that rejected her as a child so she has no desire to go there, let alone stay. Unfortunately, her grandmother, Gladys, needs her help. She has taken on the guardianship of her 13-year-old grandniece, and doesn't want to lose her to the foster care
Amary Chapman
Sep 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Christian Holiday Romances
His Christmas Family - Brenda Minton
Laurel Adams is reluctantly back in town because of her grandmother's injury. When she was growing up here, being the child of an unwed mother brought her lots of negative attention. Her plans were to take care of the things she was asked and get back to Chicago, but she was lacking information...lots of it.
Her grandmother was desperate that teenage Rose, abandoned by a drug addicted mother stay, but foster care wanted her in a
Faye
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Two heartwarming western romances, of homecoming at Christmastime.

I couldn't think of anything better than two of my favorite Love Inspired authors teaming up in this Christmas novella two-pack!

Laurel Adams comes to visit her grandmother's ranch and is surprised to find a foster child and a kind-hearted horsetrainer, who both quickly capture her heart.

Michael is on his way home for Christmas when he comes across Leann and her daughter stranded in the snowstorm. He rescues them and bring them
Melissa Henderson
Sep 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Two sweet stories filled with hope, love and forgiveness. From horses to kittens to snow covered roads, both stories share the lives of people finding the possibility of love even when they weren't searching. Real life emotions touch the heart of the reader. Christmas joys and family are found in these delightful stories. I enjoyed reading this book and will read it again. I received a complimentary copy of the book. No review was required.
Angel Hatfield
Home is where the heart is in His Christmas Family when Laurel Adams comes home and discovers a foster kid and a seriously charming horse trainer living on her grandmothers ranch. And in A Merry Wyoming Christmas, single mom Leann Bowden is starting over when she and her daughter are rescued from a snowstorm. Might the dashing cowboy be the Christmas gift theyre dreaming of?
These were two cute stories that were nice, quick reads that were perfect to put you in the holiday mood. I recommend.
Patty Champion
Mar 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed both the titles included in this book. They were entertaining and fast reads. I recommend this book. If is nice to read a book that is clean.

Thank you netgalley and harlequin for allowing me to read this title for an honest review.
Angela Suzanne
This book was a quick read of two delightful novellas. The stories were chaste and were similar to Hallmark Christmas movies with some faith thrown in. The romance between the characters happens quickly and everything is wrapped in a nice Christmas bow by the end of the stories.
Pam Jackson-gorsline
2 for 1

Lucky day. Two stories by two good author's . Both stories were likable and interesting. The stories were holiday fun and romance.
Donald And
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome

A great book. Both these authors are very good. Enjoyed both stories. Looking forward to other books by them. B
Joyce Stewart Reviews
Western Christmas Wishes(Love Inspired)
2-in-1 Christmas novella set
His Christmas Family / A Merry Wyoming Christmas By: Brenda Minton And Jill Kemerer
224 pages

Two authors brings us two separate stories in one book.
His Christmas Family ( first book ) 3 ⭐⭐ ⭐
When Laurel Adams comes back to her hometown to take care of her 80 year old grandmother who got threw from a horse and broke her shoulder she discovers a foster kid and a seriously charming horse trainer living on her grandmothers ranch.
Jessica Figueroa
OMG, yes! Found a holiday book that'll lift anyone's spirits. With holidays coming, in creeps the holiday stress that comes along with it. For you readers looking for a little bit of an escape your going to want to get your hands on this book. It has two uplifting holiday contemporary romances that'll warm up any ones heart. Its great for those who are in a pinch for time and want a book that they can escape to for maybe a hour or so. Enjoyed both novellas and its enough to get me curious to see ...more
nancy bundy
misrus392
Mar 17, 2020
Diann Tribble
Dec 13, 2019

• The Secret Christmas Child (Rescue Haven #1)
  • Her Cowboy Till Christmas (Wyoming Sweethearts #1)
  • A Rancher to Trust
  • The Wrangler's Last Chance (Red Dog Ranch Book 3)
  • His Unexpected Return: A Fresh-Start Family Romance (Red Dog Ranch Book 2)
  • Snowbound with the Cowboy (Rocky Mountain Ranch Book 3)
  • Hometown Christmas Gift
  • The Texan's Surprise Return (Cowboys of Diamondback Ranch, #2)
  • Holiday Homecoming Secrets
  • His Christmas Redemption (Three Sisters Ranch #3)
  • The two Christmas Gifts
  • Finding the Road Home (Hearts of Oklahoma, #1)
  • Gabriel - A Baby for Christmas (Mallow Plains Christmas Romance Book 6)
  • The Amish Widow's Heart (Brides of Lost Creek Book 4)
  • Carol - A Baby for Christmas (Mallow Plains Christmas Romance Book 4)
  • It's a Christmas Thing (The Christmas Tree Ranch, #2)
  • Fulfilling Her Sister's Christmas Wish (Mail Order Brides of New Mexico)
  • The Unavailable Christmas Bride (Mail Order Brides of New Mexico)
Brenda Minton lives, procrastinates, writes, drinks coffee, raises her kids and is wife to her husband, in the Ozarks.

Okay, now to first person because a third person bio sounds like someone else wrote it about me, and is just license to create flowery prose about myself.

I grew up on a farm in the Ozarks. It was long ago and far away, in a land before cable TV, video games and the internet. To

News & Interviews