Start by marking “Deep Cut” as Want to Read:

Deep Cut

Cain Matthews lives life on his terms. His ax and the trees of the forest his only companions for as long as he can remember. When his brother moves back to town and he lays eyes on the forbidden fruit he’s brought with him, his simple life becomes very, very complicated.

Melody Lane thought she was living the fairy tale. Schooled and living in London with her mom and dad,
Kindle Edition
Published May 28th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Deep Cut, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Deep Cut

Nova
May 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dani knows how to write extremely hot and taboo stories and this is one of her best in my opinion.

The past few months have been hard on Melody after her mum disappeared with the family fortune and her and her father were left with little choice but to leave London and return to his home town in America. Thrust into a new life with no friends and a father trying to recapture his youth the only person she wants to know is her Uncle Cain. Although they are not related by blood a relationship betwe
Amyb1975
❤This book is EVERYTHING!❤
If you're looking for an amazing, insta-love, taboo story with an OTT, crazy, out-of-his-mind for the h, possessive, lumberjack who sheds a tear or two...look no further. Cain is one of the most insane for his woman H's I think I've ever read. I just can't express enough how much I loved this story.

-no cheating
-virgin h
-H has been celebate for over 10 years
-no abuse
-no OM/OW drama
-taboo
-fantastic epilogues at 9 months & 20 years later

Dani Wyatt has managed to outdo
Jami
Cain turns obsessed the moment that he meets Melody and knows that she will be his, its only a matter of time. Melody has just moved to the states with her dad after her mom ran off and took all their money. The moment that she meets Cain, she knows that he is different. The only thing is, he's older and her uncle. He might not be a blood related uncle, but what will everyone else think if they go forward with their feelings?? Guess what?? Cain doesn't care what everyone else thinks and will hav ...more
Macaela Conder
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Smoking HOT and taboo for sure!
Babel
Naughty and beautiful!

Oh, yes, the little taboo relationship is quite naughty. The giant lumberjack lusting for the young daughter of his adopted brother has quite a bunch of provocative vibes. Yet the words are so lovely and the sentiments are all pretty, possessive and devoted.

Expect lots of graphic passion and bare breeding. The tender part is full of scenes with this man taking care of his woman in every way. I loved these moments with him thinking about how to take care of her, buying her
Book Snob Sue
Ok, so this started as an uncle book, but turned into a daddy book. And before everyone starts getting upset, they are not related….not related. I always like to state that multiple times...you know, just in case. He knows he wants her and is biding his time, then his time arrives. His step brother asks him to watch her for the weekend…oh and she is 19, when she ask him what he wants, she opens the door for him to tell her exactly what he wants. By now….pretty sure that is obvious, but just in c ...more
Sandy Nikolas
May 29, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
OTT Axman

OTT hero who loves is younger heroine. This is heavy on Daddy, if that’s not your thing. Melody and Cain have an explosive and sexy relationship. It’s a bit taboo, but not really.
*~* Susie
Jun 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019, cute-and-sweet
HOLY HOTNESS!

Everything I love about my smutty reads in one story.
A little taboo 😉
A lot dirty 😍
A hot alpha daddy ❤❤

It’s a little hit or miss with this author for me, but this one was very good. Looking forward to adding more from her back list.

Enjoy 😘
Hazel Harkins
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WOW! What can I say except Dani Wyatt is still putting out sexy hot reads where he's over the top Alpha and Sexy AF.
This book is an off limits love story involving a big bearded lumberjack and his adopted brother's daughter. There is some serious over the top Alpha action as Cain Matthews makes known his wish for sweet Melody Lane.
Their love story leaves you breathless and turning the pages as fast as possible to see what happens next. And believe there is a lot happening in this book from begi
Ruby Ap.
Jun 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Ruby by: Been reading author's work since the beginning :)
I loved DEEP CUT! Yeah, it may be a sort of taboo love story but Cain and his Melody were clearly meant to be and I loved their story so much and the ending was amazing! :) Another awesome story written by this awesome author :)
Mindy Chase-selder
Oh the Growling Lumberjacks!!!

Oh Dani knows the key to my heart. Take an innocent who has been through so much, add in a growling alpha male who wants to worship said innocent and end in HEA. Swoon!!! That is what Dani gives us with this one. Cain and Melody were made for each other, their coupling might be a little more taboo than normal, but the love that each exudes for the other is what makes my heart melt with each page I read. The devotion Cain gives to everything that he does, having Melo
Katie Hollingsworth
Hot Lumber-Daddy

Well wow i need to find me an alpha lumber jack who growls at me and treats me like a princess. This is written well and i thoroughly enjoyed it. This could be read as taboo to some but the way it is handled it is a beautiful story. Cain is a simple guy with simple needs until Melody comes along. This is there story from the good, bad and really really hott!!. This maybe a short story but it is a steamy little bit of naughtiness to lose yourself on for a few hours. Dani Wyatt ha
Jessica Ramsey
Jun 01, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Totally taboo in more ways than one

Characters = 5/5
Humor = 1/5
Stars =  4 ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Would I recommend this book = Yes
Would I read future books by this author = Yes

Loved the plot, characters, and passion.

Melody and Cain sure make heads turn. They have a love that is so wrong but so right and they let nature take its course. That is until Melody's father gets wind of their relationship. Things get dangerous from there. Car crashes, jail,
Christina Rogers
A hot lumberjack Daddy!!!

Cain has always been happy with his lot in life. By day works in the wood at night he writes fairy tales. This mountain man is about to get his HEA in the form of Melody. His adoptive brothers daughter. It's a serious case of something being so wrong it right. I cant say how much I loved this book. It was steamy and sweet. Over the top Male who is already ready to defend his woman... or his princess. :)
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Deep Cut by Dani Wyatt is book 2 in the Men of the Woods Series. This is the story of Melody Lane and Cain Matthews. This can be a standalone book if you wish to do so.
Melody had what she thought was a great life but then her parents split up and now she is with her dad who has moved to the backwoods where she meets Cain for the first time. Cain his her 'Uncle' but her feelings she is having isn't very niece like and Cain isn't feeling to Uncle like.
Quick hot Read.
Heather A.
May 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Gotta love a lumberjack

Cain meets his niece for the first time and falls in love. Luckily Melody feels the same. These two to d love in the woods. Good thing her daddy is the adopted brother or things would be different. Older man, family member love. Read and you will hooked on Dani Wyatt
Heidi
May 29, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I so enjoyed this book its delicious naughty slightly taboo and everything i love in a romance book.

See Cain wants Melody but she is his niece even if its not by blood.

Melody has always had a thing for her uncle but does he realise it after all he barely speaks to her. But everything changes on her birthday.

4 Out Of 5 Hearts From Cariad Books
Kerry Boulanger
Jun 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received this book in advance for a voluntary honest review. Another great story by Dani Wyatt about a rough mountain man who finds the softness in a woman that completes him. Though he is her uncle, Cain is not a blood relative of Melody Lane who just moved back with her father, Cain’s adopted brother. Lust a first sight hits them both. Will their relationship survive the scrutiny and judgment of others? Cain will do whatever it takes to keep his Melody by his side and under him.
Tessa
May 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A bit taboo but not really. Cain’s priority is work. He hasn’t made time for women because the right one hasn’t come along. Melody is a woman he shouldn’t want until she walks into his life. She’s young and beautiful. She’s also his brother’s niece. Melody has lived somewhat of a sheltered life. But when her life changes, she realizes there is so much more to life especially in the woods. Great, quick, and lots of dirty talking.
Jenny
May 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Deep Cut

Deep Cut is book 2 in the Men of the Woods series. This is a story that is all things steamy, taboo and fun. It was definitely instalove for Cain and Melody. A bit of work and family drama lead to a happily ever after. Definitely recommend this book.
EvilAntie Jan
May 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Prime Cut

Interesting storyline which was solid. Characters all wild and in love. P!it line of family is handled really well. It's not always about age or opposites- it's about getting hit with that special 2x4 called love.
Literary Temptations
Forbidden romances are my jam, but this had me all twisted up in knots. It had me cringing quite a bit and I can't decide whether I liked it or not.

Too much was happening too soon. It was a good read but I didn't enjoy it. It just didn't do it for me.

I'll leave it there.
Fran Auq
Jun 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love it!!

Deep cut is just amazing!!!

Uncle Cain found his little girl! His forever and she was ready to give her all.

This is one of the most hot, sexy, full of mischief and love.

Don’t miss out this series!
Simone
Jun 10, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ali Thorne
Amazing, love Dani’s books she gets her claws into you with her writing and you can put the books down. Well written erotica.
Jo-Ann Forrest
May 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Melody has lead an idyllic life so far until her world disintegrated and her mother left. She returns to the states with her dad to live in her grandparents estate and meets her uncle Cain. Cain is a lumberjack , he is hot, intense, protective and the ultimate ALPHA male. The minute he sees her he wants to claim her as his. Little did he know is that Melody feels the same. Their story is a little taboo and so much fun to read. I love how dani Wyatt spins these hot woodsmen stories and I honestly ...more
Jess
May 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this story!
Anna D'incecco
Jun 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dani Wyatt never disappoints! I love the OTT obsessive alpha and sweet young girl storyline. Melody and Cain’s story was amazing! Couldn’t get enough! Highly recommend this one!
Amy Kelly
May 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing book with all the things I love! Just enough of everything to make me read late into the night and think of nothing else until I finish.
Since I was a little girl, I’ve made up stories. I would lay in my bed at night and before I knew what a trope was, I would make up these trope filled stories. Boy sees girl, boys falls for girl, boy saves girl….happily ever after. As I got older, the stories turned steamier and more intricate, but the basics never changed.

Now, my books are still full of romance but the naughty bits are naughtier,