Start by marking “Never Say Goodbye (Unfailing Love, #2)” as Want to Read:
Never Say Goodbye (Unfailing Love, #2)

Never Say Goodbye

(Unfailing Love #2)

Lindsey Payne left her small, southern hometown six years ago for the bright lights of New York City with big dreams of becoming an actress. Now, she’s returning to Georgia with regrets and hoping to steer clear of those she’s wronged.

Dakota Calhoun fills his days with work to keep his mind busy. The last thing he wants is time to dwell on the past or the mistakes he mad

To ask other readers questions about Never Say Goodbye, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Never Say Goodbye

Start your review of Never Say Goodbye (Unfailing Love, #2)
Cat B The Reader
Jul 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Never Say Goodbye is the second book in the Unfailing Love Series by Mandi Blake. I absolutely loved this book and the characters, Lindsey and Dakota. I liked how the author touches on two different topics 1) alcoholism/binge drinking and 2) leaving home. I do wish that the author focused more on the alcoholism than leaving home but other than that this story is very well written. I can't wait for the third book in the series!

*I was given a free copy of this book by the author and this is my ho
Jenna
Jul 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lindsey Payne returns to her hometown where she must face the man whose heart she broke when she moved away to pursue her dreams. This sweet story is about forgiveness, second chances at love, and having faith in God. The author brings Carson, GA to life with her beautiful descriptions of the country landscape. This heartwarming book was an easy read that I finished within two days. It’s easy to relate to Lindsey as she reconciles the sacrifices she made for dreams that no longer dazzle her. Man ...more
K. Leah
Aug 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great book in the Unfailing Love series! Dakota and Lindsey’s story tells of forgiveness and love that truly never fails.
Ann
Jul 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a wonderfully written inspirational novel about second chances. It's a beautiful heartwarming story about how when you fully turn your life over to God, He will work every thing out in His way and in His time. The author makes the story come to life with her words. You can feel all the emotions and see all the scenery. Even though this is book two, it can be read as a stand alone.
Deanna
Jul 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
A highly emotionally charged love story. A love story full of regrets and mistakes made and of losing a one and only first love, one that neither of them ever recovered from. To finally getting the ending they both deserved.
Quite a drawn out story and it left me emotionally exhausted.

I received this from the publisher. All thoughts and comments are my own
Kirby
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When I first read Mandi's debut novel, and the first novel in the Unfailing Love series, I found myself completely entranced in Addie and Declan's story. Their journey was turbulent, emotional, and faith filled, and I could barely bring myself to put the book down. However, throughout the entire story, I had such a soft spot for Dakota's character. I wanted to know what had driven him to the place he was currently in, and who the woman was who'd broken his heart so completely. When I found out t ...more
Dana Michael
Jul 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Mandi Blake's Never Say Goodbye is an inspirational romance set in rural Georgia. This is the second book in a series, but could definitely be read as a stand alone. I enjoyed it so much that I read it in two days. It is a sweet book on forgiveness and second chances. I have fallen in love with these characters and look forward to the next installment in the series.
*I was given a copy of this book by the author and this is my honest opinion.
Sonnetta
Jul 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is my first book by this author and it will not be the last. This was such a touching story of regrets, friendships, love, loyalty and God. It was great getting to know Lindsay and Dakota. Both have past that they will have to deal with before they can contemplate a future with each other again. I enjoyed how God’s love for us was woven into their story.

I received this book from the publisher and the opinions expressed are entirely my own.
Medenna Walton
Jul 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
I was quickly drawn into the story, and the property on which Dakota built his house and barn was described so well that I could picture myself being there. I encourage you to try Book 1 - Just As I Am as well. It is not necessary in order to enjoy this book, but does help explain the backstory to a few characters in the group of friends. The only reason I didn't give it a 5 was because I felt the characters took too long to.open up and be honest with each other about their feelings.
Lori
Jul 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just finished this sweet story about second chances. Isn't it wonderful that God gives us many 2nd chances?
I love the way God works things in His own timing not ours. Sometimes we may think it's forever or even longer than it seems but this story has a great ending!
I love how the author has portrayed jealousy. That is our worst enemy!!
Sometimes what we think is love is not how it's supposed to be. Some people just have a hard time showing their love or even saying it and withou
Margie
Aug 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mandi Blake brings a story of love, sacrifice, mistakes, forgiveness and commitment. The characters are well-developed and draw you into the story. I very much enjoyed this book and highly recommend it.
Annemarie Rudolph
Aug 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing book. Loved Dakota.
Heidi Lynn’s BookReviews
Jul 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First, I want to thank Mandi Blake for providing me this book so I can bring you this review.

Never Say Goodbye is the perfect title for Mandi Blake’s continuing sweet story in the Unfailing Love Series. I must admit I do have Bon Jovi’s song stuck in my head. Mandi tugged on my heart strings many of times in this book. Then again, she did with the last book too. This is one of the things I love about her writing-she touches your heart with her words.

In this book you see familiar faces and get
Victoria - txreadingnook
Jul 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I just finished , oh my gosh , it so good ! What a beautiful message about our relationship with god that you worked into a beautiful romance .2nd chance romance with so much more . Took their broken hearts and under god’s direction brought peace , love , and forgiveness. It’s never too late to come home again and by home , “I mean to a loving Heavenly Father “ , because without him we can never have peace with anyone or ourselves.
Great job !
This book has it all ! The book draws the reader in
Adedoyin Adenuga
Fabulous read!

Mandi Blake! GOD BLESS YOU! I LOVE your books. First, they are christian romance, Second, very very interesting, hooked right from the first chapter. Third, has a little bit of action, or better still, suspense-filled. And fourth, keeps you longing for more. This is the second book of yours that I have read, so worth reading your books. Thank you for a GREAT job done. May the Lord bless you as you honor Him in your stories.
Donna Kale
Oct 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: oct
Really good series! She is an excellent writer!
Mary Dearing
Jul 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My thoughts...

Loved the book... brought back some old memories of my younger days... would recommend this book to anyone who loves ‘happily ever after’ romantic stories.
Trudy Cordle
Jul 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: books-to-read
This was a good read. I liked the faith aspect, especially the repenting and getting right with God. It would have been better if Dakota had also done the same thing, especially with his binge drinking. Lindsey still needs to grow up and find out that the world doesn't revolve around her. Overall, it's a good story about going home again, and that things will work out if you let God have control, and stop trying to manipulate everything yourself.

I received a free copy of this book, a
Lyssa Dawn
Tom Tinker
Oct 24, 2019
Helen
Oct 31, 2019

• Fire Games (The Men of Fire Beach #1)
  • Brett, Billionaire Bodyguard  (Billionaire Protectors #1)
  • The Playboy Patriot (A Georgia Patriot Romance)
  • The Billionaire's Temporary Marriage (The Limitless Clean Billionaire Romance Series Book 3)
  • Married to an Alaskan Man (An Alaska Romance Series Book 1)
  • Colt, Billionaire Reunion (Billionaire Protectors #2)
  • Refuge at Pine Lake (Pine Haven)
  • Valerie's Verdict (Dixon Brothers #2)
  • The Cinderella Ball (A Billionaire's Tale Romance Series Book 2)
  • The Producer's Unlikely Bride: A Clean Christian Opposites Attract Romance (Blushing Brides Book 6)
  • At First Spark (The Spark Brothers #4)
  • Merging with the Billionaire
  • Waiting On Love
  • The Billionaire's Black Book (Newport Billionaires, #1)
  • The Billionaire Doctor: A Clean Romance (The Billionaires of Gramercy Book 2)
  • Ford (The Montana Marshalls #3)
  • The Captain's Lady (Regency House Party: Havencrest #4)
  • Her Billionaire Cowboy Doc (Dexington Medical Billionaire Romance, #5)

Unfailing Love (4 books)
  • Just as I am (Unfailing Love, #1)
  • Living Hope (Unfailing Love, #3)
  • Beautiful Storm (Unfailing Love, #4)