Start by marking “Malachi (Whitfell Brothers #2)” as Want to Read:
Malachi (Whitfell Brothers #2)

Malachi

(Whitfell Brothers #2)

When he decided to surprise his boyfriend for a weekend, Alfie got the shock of his life. Apparently, the clock struck twelve and his prince—or in this case an earl—became a frog.

But as the saying goes, you have to kiss a couple of frogs...

Only now, Alfie’s trust had been shattered and he just wanted to lick his wounds. He called one of his older brothers,

Published August 29th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Malachi, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Malachi

Start your review of Malachi (Whitfell Brothers #2)
~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~
~2.5~

The second book is better than the first, but I stand by my statement that the brothers are interchangeable.

Alfie was beaten by his boyfriend, but nothing happens to the guy, even when he tracks down Alfie. If Malachi is so protective, how can he just let something like that go? I guess I wanted the wolves to act ... well, more wolf like.

This one is pure cotton candy: sticky sweet, no substance, yet you can't stop eating it.
Hugo Darling
Aug 12, 2022 rated it liked it
This was boring, I liked the first one better
Idk but this feel too gushy for me especially their vacation together it's just not for me personally.
~BookNeeds~
Jun 30, 2020 rated it it was ok
DNF’d at 36%. I wanted to like this but I just couldn’t get into it.
Beth doesn't write  enough reviews
Not as sweet & fluffy.

There is some physical & emotional abuse suffered by Alfie that readers should know about before picking this up.

It happens before we meet Alfie but he is still battered & bruised & it takes some time for him to talk & work through it.

This is insta-love with mates but still Malachi went slow, for a shifter, and let Alfie set the pace.
Amanda
Aug 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this second book in the Whitfell Brothers series! Malachi and Alfie were absolutely adorable, and at the same time so loving and hot AF once they got to that point. Alfie is in a bad spot when the book begins, beaten and needing his brother Axel, but that leads him to not only learning about a whole new world he didn’t know existed, but finding his mate. I loved Alfie, but Malachi stole my heart from the very first pages. Protective, caring, sweet, and hot as hell, Chi is exactly the kind ...more
Emeli Webb
Jan 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was even better than the first book because the in the first book the lovestory wen a bit too fast this was more slowburn and romantic and i loved malachi and alfie they were so sweet together so hats off to skye richmond for a sweet and fluffy story
Anna
Jan 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Loved it! Now on to book #3 and wondering if I have to wait forever for book #4!!!
Claudia Lezár
3,5*

PLEASE READ MY RATING SYSTEM!!!

To my ratings:
A 3,5* is clicked with a 4* but in review marked as 3,5*:

5* - very very good and rare (it would be a Blow-Away-book like ‘Jesse's Smile’ or ‘Joey’ from Angelique Jurd, ‘Save the the kids’ series
from EM Leya, ‘Love’s Tethered Heart’ from C.L. Etta or ‘Liberty’ from Seth King),
it's like an A+

4* - very good and will be often reread and is a WOW-book with interesting plot and surprises (like most of Andrew Grey books and Davidson Kings 'Haven Hart'-se
Mikki James - Peters
Chi is struggling with jealously after watching his brother Malek settle down with his fated mate, Axel. He wants to find his fated mate too, but where to look? Axel asks Chi to go and pick up his brother, Alfie because he's in trouble. Unbeknownst to his brothers, Alfie had not dropped out of school to travel but for a man, only to find out all the promises he was told were lies. But love might be on Alfie's side when Chi comes to pick him up at his hotel. As soon as Chi sets his eyes on Alfie, ...more
Belinda Zamora
Aug 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is great continuation in this series.
Malachi has been somewhat envious of the fact that his brother Malek has found his mate and is happily settled down with his family.
When Malek's mate, Axel gets a call from his baby brother Alfie asking for help, Malachi is sent to retrieve him.
As soon as they meet, he realizes they're mates.
Alfie has been lying to his brothers and finds himself in a difficult situation because he's been hurt.
Alfie takes in the new information regarding wolves, mates, an
Xochitl
Aug 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Barbara
Aug 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have been checking daily for the release of "Malachi and finally it was here. It was as sweet and sexy as I anticipated. Alfie is adorable and Malachi is the big sexy wolf I was anticipating. This story did have some angst and certainly there is mention of emotional and physical abuse and the results of it. Mpreg is sweet and of course there is an HEA. Now it is Makail's turn as he meets his mate. A story that you can anticipate what will happen next, but you still want to read it. Good book. ...more
Nessa
Oct 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was definitely a very delightful read. Alfie and Malachi were both truly endearing characters. The story was fun and sweet as well as filled with precious moments between Alfie and Chi (like their time at the amusement park). Poor Alfie had been through so much heartache but mating with Malachi was the best medicine for him. I also enjoyed the satisfying and heartwarming ending. Wonderful book. =)
Ann
A really sweet instalove, fated mates, mpreg tale. Started out surprisingly dark (one MC has been physically beaten by his ex and has run away), but quickly fell into big pile of fluff. I'm not complaining at all. Once the two MCs meet, it's pretty much romance straight til the end. I just wish all the brothers didn't have such similar names (Malek and Malachi, Axel and Alfie--it got confusing) ...more
Virginia Lee
Dec 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the 2nd book in the Whitfell Brothers Series. Where Malachi is feeling lonely for himself and little jealous of his older brother. Alfie has been hiding things from his family and he finally calls his brother Axel. With a phone call life is going to take a different turn in the road for these two. We get to see the touching moments that Malachi makes Alfie feel like he is top of the world. This was wonderful sweet story and highly recommend this book and series today
 ☔️ Stormy Day Reader
Better than the first

This was better than the first book without the lengthy explanations and dialogue. Unfortunately, a lot of that space was filled up with sex scenes. If it wasn't for that I'd have given this one 5 stars. It had way more plot. Malachi was similar in personality to his brother Malek, although maybe a bit more patient. Alfie, on the other hand, was sassy and adorable compared to Axel.
AL
Aug 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another part of the Whitfell brothers story and another mated brother.
The book was a sweet and heartfelt story with łów level angst thrown into the mix. A very pleasant read overall with interesting characters, but I can’t help wishing it was a bit more developed and twisted in terms of the plot. Just a tiny bit too linear for me.
John-Torleif  Harris
Sep 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Delightful

I found it endearing that Alfie was pretty much ready to be mated to Chi from the first that he found out about the Whitfells. I liked that Malachi was there to help give Alfie the focus, and the love, that he needed.

I'm excited to read Rowan's book and see, what I hope, some major sparks flying about.
Danielle
Sep 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Close families

Small towns, gotta love them. I love this type of setting it makes things intimate. It seems this one family is designed for this other family and I like the way it's going. Malachi seems to really respect and revere his mate which some of us wish we had. Can't wait for Mikhail's story, it should be interesting.
Dawn Siemer
Sep 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cute shifter romance

Malek was so short on angst that it ended up with no conflict. Malachi is better, because Alfi is not ready to pledge his life to some guy he just met after being beaten by his ex.

There could've been more "this is what I like about you" stuff, and the confrontation with Rupert was unsatisfying, but generally I really enjoyed this story.
Kathryn Manzella
Dec 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Malachi is the second book in theWhitfell Brothers series by Skye R. Richmond. This is a sweet and fun m/m romance with shifters and an mpreg. Alfieri and Malachi are great characters and I love their story. Brothers who end up being mated to a set of brothers.... fun and interesting. Just a pinch of drama but mostly fun, sweet and a tad heated. Loved it.
Marjorie Williams
Jan 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
SWEET and AWESOME❤️

I loved this! For some strange reason I decided to read the second book first but now I get to look forward to learning Malick and Axles story. Chi and Alfie are the sweetest couple. I love the concept of this series and I can’t wait to read about all the brothers!
Samantha
May 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Way better than 1!

Book 2 was better than 1 by a wide margin. There was more character development, wider plot, better writing... The whole shebang. Still super sweet and fluffy but with a dash of angst to make things interesting. Thank goodness for that, after book 1 I was pretty leery. Really enjoyed this story and am anxious to get to the next!
T. CH
Nov 20, 2021 rated it really liked it
Loving this series!

The Whitfell shifter wolf brothers appear to be finding their fated mates with the very human Baines brothers! It’s been quite delightful to see these soulmates find one another, fall in love and make babies! I’m loving this series and plan to finish it to completion!
Patricia Nelson
Aug 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This second book in the Whitfell Brothers series was one fantastic, sweet, grab-you-by-the-feels, charming, engaging, poignant, smoking hot, and totally awesome tale. Malachi (Chi) and Alfie were so perfect for each other, and I can't wait to see what happens next. ...more
Rachwithheadinabook
Sep 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cute together

This family of shifters are knights in shiny armour, Malachi is asked to pick up Axel's younger brother Alfie after he gets himself away from his ex.

These two are so stinking sweet together, This is a good read with little to no angst leading on to book three.
Keith
Sep 04, 2019 rated it liked it
Good Enough

With a fairly straightforward storyline and decent character development this is an easy addition to the series. I expect there will be at least one more book, and possibly some additional background history for these two families.
Amy
Aug 30, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Awe

Sweet and fluffy story. Malachi has some work to do to explain he will never hurt Alfie, but luckily for him, Alfie can feel what he is feeling through the mate bond. Another light book in this series. I can’t wait to meet all the brothers.
Stephanie
Aug 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this sweet story so much! Malachi and Alfie are just so sweet together. Alfie is just someone I wanted to hug so much and I love how perfect Malchi is to Alfie. I can't wait for the next one! ...more
Grace Fitzpatrick
Sep 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful

I am in love with the Whitfell Brothers series. I truly can not wait to read about the next brother in line. This series will be one I will always cherish

• Protecting His Pride (Steelwick Pride, #1)
  • The Lonely Lynx's Omega (Male-Order Mates, #2)
  • Redemption (Lions of Locust Falls, #1)
  • Temptation (Lions of Locust Falls, #3)
  • The Grumpy Grizzly's Omega (Male-Order Mates, #1)
  • Rescued by the Alpha (Alaskan Wolf Alliance #1)
  • The Brooding Bear's Omega (Male-Order Mates, #3)
  • Submission (Lions of Locust Falls, #2)
  • An Alpha Bear For Lucian (Bruin Ridge Bear-Ginnings #1)
  • Radiant (Men of Hidden Creek - Season 4, #1)
  • Baby and the Wolf (Shifter Rescue #1)
  • Sterling's Treasure (Timber Valley Wolf Pack, #2)
  • Daddy From Flames (Dragon Firefighters, #1)
  • Sacred Omega (Guardian Dragons, #1)
  • Claiming His Pack (Northbay Pack, #1)
  • Finding Home: Claimed by the Vampire Alpha
  • Alpha's Surprise Baby (Burns Brothers, #1)
  • The Mistrustful Mountain Lion's Omega (Male-Order Mates, #4)
Also publishes as Rheland Richmond.

For as long as she can remember Skye had her nose stuck in a book, getting lost in the world of someone else's creation (She still does). Her love for writing came from her love for reading. She could never have one without the other.

Writing was always a hobby and a cathartic experience for her. There are many stories lost to the never to be completed or publishe

Whitfell Brothers (5 books)
  • Malek (Whitfell Brothers #1)
  • Mikhail (Whitfell Brothers #3)
  • Marcellus (Whitfell Brothers #4)
  • A Very Whitfell Surprise (Whitfell Brothers #5)