Start by marking “Honor Lost” as Want to Read:
Honor Lost

Honor Lost

(The Honors #3)

Space renegade Zara Cole may have finally met her match. Lifekiller—a creature that can devour entire planets—is spreading terror throughout the universe, and it seems nothing can stand in the monstrous godking’s way.

Reeling from a series of battles, Zara and her wounded band of allies are going to need a strategy before they face Lifekiller again. Zara’s street smarts may
Published February 11th 2020 by Katherine Tegen Books

To ask other readers questions about Honor Lost, please sign up.
Clephiro
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Start your review of Honor Lost
Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin
Terrific ending!

Mel
Jaye Berry
Shelves: 2020, ebooks, favorites, ya, sci-fi
Perfection, absolute perfection. When I say this book was exactly what I ever wanted from this series, I'm not kidding. This was seriously everything and I will never get over this.

I've never been blessed this much?? I can't believe I had doubts on where this book would go. I'm not going to get into too many spoils but this is the finale to this massively underrated series. I want to sob thinking about how underrated and unknown these books are because they truly deserve the world.

This is an
Clephiro
Shelves: ya, scifi, lgbtq
If you haven't read the first two books of this series, I will warn you that this review will contain spoilers for this book and the previous books. I will say this spoiler-free though: The Honors series is criminally underrated. Also, to the person that commented on my last review: poly girlxshipxgirl confirmed. So love isn't just for humans anymore. <3

My thanks to Ann Aguirre and Rachel Caine for not teasing us, or being vague. While there aren't explicit smutty scenes or anything, it's
FearMyBotanyPowers
Oh no. Zara's street skills might not be enough to save them from a THANOS-LEVEL THREAT OH MY COTTON SOCKS WHAT ARE THEY GONNA DO
Heather
Feb 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The relationship that has slowly been developing between Zara, Bea, and Nadim comes to fruition in this volume. As a content note, there’s not-very-explicit sex of the f/f/sentient-space-whale variety. It’s an incredibly beautiful and original poly and queer relationship that I love. It’s been a slow-burn relationship over three books with a very soft space whale, and it’s been absolutely lovely.

There are some great tense scenes in here, and even though it all takes place in space ships there’s
Kristin
Shelves: kindle, 2020-fiction
Wow! What an epic climax, and wonderfully fitting conclusion to this series. Zara Cole's journey has brought her from a scared, young woman to a strong, decisive, adventurous, and loving woman. And the conclusion brought me full circle to the optimism I felt in the first book. But while that first book had naïve optimism, this third book's optimism is hard-won and no longer ignorant of the challenges of the world (and, of course, of space beyond our world) or of the costs of survival!

If there's
Sandra
Feb 14, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3 stars rounded to 4. Honor Lost is the last book in the Honors trilogy. Zara, Bea and Nadine’s story comes to conclusion in the battle with Lifekiller, the planet devouring enemy. I really liked books one and two and the story of book three but it sort of, as the saying goes, “jumped the shark” in Honors Lost. Lots of awkward romance between the three didn’t lend any richness to the story and leaving those parts rather awkward and out of place. The storyline with Zara’s ex and his powerful, ...more
Bethany
KittenKaboom
Feb 16, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved this series. The world building was so rich, it left me wanting to read more stories and adventures set in this universe. I do love a good space adventure with a ragtag misfit crew, the story reminded me of Farscape and Firefly. I would highly recommend if you're into those things.
Garrett Olinde
Feb 14, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Rather soft on details, but a good series overall.
Louisa
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow, such a great book, loved how everything came together, it was a really fantastic ending, and it was so great to read!
Susan Potucek
Feb 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Heartbreaking battles

I enjoyed the development of bonds between the variety of life forms. This science fiction, action packed thriller ended with a wink to the future.
Auraya
Chukwunonso Matthews
Sep 25, 2019
Crystal Mann
Feb 14, 2020

• The Blacksmith Queen (The Scarred Earth Saga, #1)
  • Shadow Warrior (Shadow Riders, #4)
  • Dark Illusion (Dark #29)
  • All-American Girl (All-American Girl, #1)
  • Ogre Enchanted (Ella Enchanted, #0.5)
  • The Demon King (Seven Realms, #1)
  • Aurora Rising (The Aurora Cycle, #1)
  • Artificial Condition (The Murderbot Diaries, #2)
  • All Systems Red (The Murderbot Diaries, #1)
  • The Good, the Bad, and the Witchy (A Wishcraft Mystery, #3)
  • Feed
  • Binti (Binti, #1)
  • Let It Snow
  • A Misunderstanding (Hidden Legacy #4.1)
  • Under Currents
  • Toxic Game (GhostWalkers, #15)
  • The Hazel Wood (The Hazel Wood, #1)
  • Just Mercy: A Story of Justice and Redemption

The Honors (3 books)
  • Honor Among Thieves (The Honors, #1)
  • Honor Bound (The Honors, #2)