Start by marking “Aladdin and the Wonderful Lamp” as Want to Read:
Aladdin and the Wonderful Lamp

Aladdin and the Wonderful Lamp

“Scarce had Aladdin’s mother begun to rub the Lamp when there appeared to her one of the Jinn, who said to her in a voice like thunder, ‘Say what you want of me. Here am I, your slave and the slave of whosoever holds the Lamp.’”

One of the most famous tales of the “Arabian Nights,” the story of Aladdin tells of a poor young man who, under false pretences, is recruited by a
Paperback, Unabridged, 163 pages
Published May 12th 2019 by Blackdown Publications (first published 1712)

To ask other readers questions about Aladdin and the Wonderful Lamp, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Aladdin and the Wonderful Lamp

Rachel Lawrence
May 13, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
Kristina  Wilson
marked it as to-read
May 13, 2019
Rachel Lawrence
May 13, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-books
British author who translates and adapts folklore and fairytales from original texts and puts them back into print.

Since writing her first story at the age of six, Rachel has never lost her love of writing and reading. A keen wildlife photographer and gardener, she is currently working on several writing projects.

Why not follow her?
www.facebook.com/Rachel.Louise.Lawrence
www.pinterest.com/RLLawrenc
“Scarce had Aladdin’s mother begun to rub the Lamp when there appeared to her one of the Jinn, who said to her in a voice like thunder, “Say what you want of me. Here am I, your slave and the slave of whosoever holds the Lamp.” 0 likes