Start by marking “The Hardest Shot (Indianapolis Eagles, #7)” as Want to Read:
The Hardest Shot (Indianapolis Eagles, #7)

The Hardest Shot

(Indianapolis Eagles #7)

Beckett

Hockey is my life.
My focus.
My priority.
I left Sweden for it five years ago.
I’ve finally been given a shot to prove myself, and I refuse to let anything jeopardize that.
No distractions ~ especially not Julia, the stunning woman I can't seem to get out of my mind. Only problem is, she's my coach's daughter.

Julia

I grew up around hockey.
Lived and breathed it, tha
ebook
Published October 2019 by Samantha Lind

To ask other readers questions about The Hardest Shot, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Hardest Shot

Britt Franks Red Hatter Book Blog
My face hurts from smiling. Yes, that’s how I’m choosing to start this review because I feel like that is a VERY important fact. There are not enough smiling so big your face hurts but you just can’t stop smiling because your heart is so happy books in the world. I picked this book up on a rainy, gloomy day and found myself going from feeling like a zombie to being absolutely giddy all thanks to Julia and Beckett.
Now, don’t get me wrong, I love me some angst as much as the next girl but I need
Heather andrews
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Julia is quite the sassy-pants, “not when he wants to only be friends.” She tugs on my tie. “If he wanted to be more than friends, then he could look at whatever he wanted,” she says, her voice a little husky and effing sexy." Beckett can only handle so much of his woman taunting him, “none of that now, or we’ll never make it out of here,” he growls against my neck as he nips at it." I liked this book, I loved Beckett.
Lisa Hemming
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
They say that opposites attract but when it comes to Julia and Beckett, their love for hockey and having so much in common, is a winning combination for a happily ever after.

Julia has spent her entire life surrounded by hockey, as the daughter of a former player who is now a coach. She understands the long practices, traveling to away games and the possibility of moving on to a new team. She is very close to her family and was thrilled to have found a job near them upon graduation. She loves her
Jaime Reynolds
Oct 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
This fantastic series continues with Julia and Beckett’s story. You can feel the chemistry between them from the first time they lay eyes on one another. Julia wants to pursue more than friendship but Beckett has his doubts. Will they or won’t they? You will have to read to find out. This is one of those stories that you won’t be able to stop reading once you start. All romance fans who love hockey will definitely love this story.
Christy
Sep 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Beckett met Julia a few months back. He is the second string goalie for the Eagles. He felt this attraction to her, but he knows that things can't go anywhere because Julia is the daughter of his coach. Julia is persistent. She wants more than a friendship with Beckett. He is super nervous that a relationship with her will put his position in jeopardy. After they decide to give their new relationship a shot.. will Julia's dad be OK with her dating one of his players?
Jackie Ziegler
Sep 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Beckett met Julia a few months ago and is definitely attracted to her.. Julia wants Beckett but he keeps putting the brakes on.. After all she is the coach's daughter and Beckett can't take any chances now that he has made the big leagues. Julia isn't backing off that easy, she will play this game with him. When Beckett's walls finally come down, will her father be accepting?
Oct 10, 2019 marked it as to-read

review coming soon

Julie
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this addition to the series! It was a very sweet story with plenty of humor and heat throughout. I love the way Samantha Lind also gives us glimpses of characters from previous books, without taking away from the current one. Great read!
Reading with 2 book lovers
Oct 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a great addition to this story. These charters were very well written
Monique
Treysa
Jul 10, 2019
Doris Martindale
Jul 10, 2019

Indianapolis Eagles (7 books)
  • Just Say Yes (Indianapolis Eagles, #1)
  • Scoring the Player (Indianapolis Eagles #2)
  • Playing for Keeps (Indianapolis Eagles, #3)
  • Protecting Her Heart (Indianapolis Eagles, #4)
  • Against the Boards (Indianapolis Eagles, #5)
  • The First Intermission (Indianapolis Eagles, #6)