Start by marking “Wait For Me” as Want to Read:
Wait For Me

Wait For Me

My life is a mess. Literally.

I’m a single dad, which means If I’m not cleaning up spilled milk or changing a diaper, I’m pulling gum from my daughter’s hair. I barely have enough time to eat—let alone sleep.

And women? Forget about it. That ship sailed two years ago along with my ex-wife. My brother says I need to get laid. I say, screw that. I’m content with my life, u
Published July 23rd 2019

To ask other readers questions about Wait For Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wait For Me

Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*
Nora has been in the entertainment industry since she was about 10 years old. She has a very successful career and can’t go anywhere without being recognised. She has a great boyfriend who also works in the industry and understands her busy lifestyle. Things are starting to get more serious and she thinks he could potentially be the man she shares her future with. Until everything gets completely flipped on its head, causing Nora to have a personality transplant and a lot of unwanted publicity. ...more
Rachael*Caribbean*girl*bibliophile
Spoilers ahead

The h is a 21 or 22(? I can't remember lol)pop star who is looking to change her childish image into a more mature one. When she goes to her boyfriend's home she finds him with a OW and damages a vehicle and steals another one. With the media attention her actions brings she decides to go home and regroup. There she meets her brother's friend and single dad of 3 who she's attracted to.

The H married his high school sweetheart who unfortunately turned to drugs. After his divorce he h
Anne OK
Jul 24, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2019-reads
3.5 Stars

I liked it, but it needed something more -- there seemed to be a lot of holes in the storyline. Never felt like the whole story found its way onto the page. I would have enjoyed a little more definition. There was a lot of repetitive day-to-day activities when I needed more answers to the heavier stuff going on. Easy read and the kiddos put some fun & games & laughter into the picture as well.
Dora Koutsoukou
Jul 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 💖💖💖💖 🌟s

A very sweet and beautiful romance read. I liked the concept of a female pop star celebrity and a single father with three adorable children!! It was different, well written, dual pov and the characters were wonderful!
Amy
Jul 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5, Worth The Wait, Stars!!

“Nora’s eyes are hot and commanding as she looks at me. I’ve never been stared at like this by a woman. It’s like she wants to devour me.”

“I’m the moth to her flame. Her body calls to me, and now that I’ve had a taste of her, I’m not sure I’ll ever be able to stop.”

“Nora Hayes owns me. She ruined me for every other woman in the world.”

When I first picked up this book, my initial thought was bring it! Wait For Me started off with one heck of a bang and left me totally
Mel
4.5 sweet stars!

Nora is America’s sweetheart. Having been discovered at ten, she’s grown up in the spotlight. She has little creative freedom when it comes to her music and she is tired of it. People still see her as the sweet girl she was when she started but she is ready to show the world just who she is as a woman.
Being a clean-cut good girl is part of my job description - part of who I am.
Or, who I used to be.
Times have changed.
I have changed.

After a huge blow up with her boyfriend, Nora g
Christine (Shh Moms Reading)
Jul 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love single father stories especially when they are such good men and so deserving of a happily ever after.
Grayson has been left by his wife with three kids to take care of. He’s a great father, works hard to provide for his children and has the help of his good friends, his brother and parents when he needs it.
Nora is a famous singer who is staying with her brother for the summer after breaking up with her famous boyfriend in the best of ways...she needs to be low key for a little while.
Whe
Anne Milne
Jul 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Grayson and Nora were just a beautiful couple to read about. There was nothing in this story I didn't enjoy.

Grayson is an amazing single dad to three of the cutest book kids. I loved how hard and unapologetically he loves them, you can feel the love jumping off the pages. Everyone needs a Grayson in their life. He's hardworking and focused on one thing his kids happiness. Like alot of parents he doesn't have much of a life outside work & family. Nora may be famous but she is so relatable an
Badass Bloggettes
Everyone knows Nora from her acting career that started as a child. It is difficult to find a relationship that is real and not someone using her. Finally, Nora believes she is with the right man until she finds him cheating. Her reaction puts her on the front page for all the wrong reasons. She needs to get out of the spotlight for a time to regroup. Her brother welcomes her home.

Grayson Calhoun is a friend of Nora’s brother. They help him occasionally with his three kids. There are times when
Kate R
Jul 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
K.L. Grayson is back with another beautiful read. Wait For Me is a standalone, contemporary romance between a child star and a single father. Nora is a child star who is now 23 years old, and wants to shed her current image. Grayson is a single father of 3 children who restores cars for a living. I adored Grayson. He was doing an amazing job being a single parent to 3 young kids. He was exhausted, and overwhelmed like many parents are, and I definitely related to that! I will say the author real ...more
Betül
Jul 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Jennifer Wolfel
Jul 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've read just about every K.L. Grayson book since she started publishing.  I love her style of writing and her character and plot development abilities.  She has a way of making you feel like you are living in the book.  But I have to say that this book!  This is my favorite of all of her books she's written to date!  I fell in love so hard with her heroine!  Her vulnerability and her strength are just want I want in a good character and Ms. Grayson delivers on this one in every way!

This book i
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
Jul 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, alpha-male
4.50 Stars

This book was so sweet! There is no other words to describe it

Nora has been a child star for so long. Now she is a grown up, yet people still see her as the sweet innocent little girl she started as. Nobody is taking her seriously. And when she finds out that her boyfriend is also just another way to control her, she takes a break. And where better than to go to her brother and spend the summer with him and his wife.
She didn't expect to meet Grayson and she sure as hell didn't expect
Bookgyrl
Shelves: low-drama, single-dad
I really enjoy the books by this author. I have been in a reading slump for a while and this one pulled me out of it, so 5 stars.

Nora is a child star, ready to expand her horizon and her wings at 22. After firing her manager she decides to have some time out and stay at her brother's house. There she meets Grayson (hey, just realized it is the author's last name haha), single dad of 3 adorable kids. His ex got addicted to drugs, so he has got full custody and he is struggling a bit - even thoug
Lora
Jul 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 out of 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grayson is such a great single dad. He obviously loves his kids more than anything in the world. Nora is just trying to regroup and take back her life after being the teen star America loved, but wanting to be a grown woman instead of her past self.

This novel was the first one in a long time that I really devoured...loved...couldn't put down. I have been in a serious reading funk lately, but this book brought me back to life! This author made the story so easy to
Xanthi patera
Jul 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book was so sweet! There is no other words to describe it...
Rebecca
Jul 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
I’m a huge fan of the single dad trope; there’s just something so sexy about a dad who loves his kids and does whatever it takes to ensure their happiness and safety regardless of how difficult it is to go about things on his own. Grayson Callhoun is one hell of a father to his three kids, and while he may not be the best chaos coordinator at times due to his personal and professional responsibilities, it’s easy to see how much he adores his children, how they keep him going when he’s ready to q ...more
Roxs Reads
Jul 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
I just fell in love with a single dad. His most endearing qualities are his love for his kids and his total unawareness of how handsome and attractive he is. Grayson Calhoun is the all-American boy and everything a girl could want in a man. Through no fault of his own, he is now raising three kids on his own and nowhere near ready for or expecting romance.

Nora Hayes probably hasn’t made a decision on her own in many years due to her celebrity status. When she finds out that not even her relati
Vanessa (nessreads)
Jul 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

Fun. Feel-good. Sweet.

Wait for Me gave me everything I love in a single parent romance. A hardworking, invested and would do anything for his kids hero. A heroine with a heart of gold that you can’t help but adore. And adorable children that’ll melt your heart and bring all the smiles. I loved this book and the story behind these amazing characters.

Nora has been a childhood star for so long. The darling child actor who is ready for a change. She wants to be seen more like an adult and
Ashley Estep
Jul 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely adore Wait for Me by K.L. Grayson, the single dad parent trope is one of my favorites!

Nora lives a life full of glamour and fame, she has been in the entertainment business since she was ten. She has a boyfriend who understands her lifestyle, as he is also in the business. When something happens and changes the way Nora looks at things she decides it's time for a change.

Grayson is a single father to three adorable children. Grayson's life revolves around his children, he wakes up ea
Tiffany Readz
The Blurb Says it All...

K.L. Grayson's blurb for this book pretty much tells you exactly what happens, however it's the details that make it a great read.

Single dad and pop star shouldn't ever work in this reality, they are from two totally different worlds, the problem is, she's sick of her world. The single dad is a fresh breath of normal for our pop star, something she's craved for so long.

Nora has been the darling child actor for years and is ready for a change. She's an adult now and would
Erin Lewis
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 star review of Wait For Me by KL Grayson

Single parent romances have fast become one of my favourite tropes; in fact I would almost say I have become addicted to them.

I am new to K L Grayson and I have no idea why that is based on this book and I will certainly be looking to read more from her as soon as I can.

Grayson Calhoun is a single father to 3 and the relationship he has with his children and the way they relate to one another made for a heart warming story that drew me in and had me tot
Natasha
Single dad’s stories I get, I get that they have to balance life, work and finding love-if that is even possible. Grayson wants what is best for his three kids; he wants them happy and loved by someone that could be a mom. He just didn’t know it was going to come as a famous person.
Nora is at the top of her game, she is loved by so many and her fans are very loyal. But at what cost is it to her, she just wants to wear her own things and sing her way. Yet every time she tries she gets told what
Kari Hansen
Jul 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Nora has transitioned from a child star into a career however she is starting to realize that she has no control over the direction her life is heading and that includes her personal life. When her emotions get the better of her, she decides to head home and stay with her brother Nick and his wife to escape the media frenzy that has ensued.

After his marriage collapsed Grayson now finds himself a single father to his three children and although his life is hectic and chaotic he wouldn’t change a
Amy [Book Addict Reviews]
Jul 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Nora grew up on screen. She was skyrocketed to fame as a child, but she’s matured and her manager doesn’t agree with the change. So when she catches her boyfriend cheating on her, she goes off the rails. Which is how she ends up on her brother’s doorstep for the summer.

Grayson is a single father of 3 children. He is devoted to his children and giving them the best life he possibly can and doing a great job at it. When he visits his best friend and finds Nora there he is instantly attracted to t
Donna
Jul 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a beautiful story, it's always magical to read a no nonsense story. It wasn't completely fueled by trouble and arguements it was just lovely from the start. You fall in love with Nora instantly. Nora is a Rockstar and has been famous since she was a little girl. But she is away from everyone and when she escapes the troubles of LA to visit her brother Nick and his wife Jessa. She finds more than she ever hoped for.

Grayson, a single father and his beautiful children, run full force into
Chayo
Jul 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story captured my heart! K.L. Grayson doesn’t disappoint with this unique and heartwarming story.

Grayson Calhoun is a devoted single father to three delightfully adorable kids. His focus on his children was admirable and had me swooning with his love for and care of his children.

Nora Hayes, now 23, wants to break free of her child star persona. She feels she’s not able to really portray her self as a woman and break out of the role that she’s played since she was ten. She takes a break fro
Ashlee L
Jul 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’ve been reading so much dark romance lately that this read, Wait For Me by KL Grayson was a breathe of fresh air!

Swoon worthy, Grayson Calhoun, a single dad with three amazing kids had a rough patch with his ex wife. (Not putting any spoilers in this-read and find out! ;)
Even though he had to go through those particular struggles, he was still a loving, wonderful, Dad that I enjoyed to read about!

Then there’s sweet Nora. I truly loved her character and personality because being a famous cel
Jill M
Jul 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: hot-sexy-men
KL gets better with each book she writes. She has a way to pull you in and keep you captivated till the end. KL wrote a sweet and sexy romantic story that you can relate to. It will pull on the heartstrings and warm your heart all in one sitting. There’s a slow build up with off the charts chemistry. The kids will steal your heart and you’ll fall in love with Grayson and Nora. This is the perfect beach read on these hot summer days.
Shannon Ferguson
Jul 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story was so good!! It drew me in from the start, with a starlet finally taking a stand and breaking free of her “persona”. Grayson is the perfect hero for Nora. He’s sexy, sweet, and just an all around amazing hero. The kids were an added bonus to this story, that you couldn’t help but fall in love with. It had the perfect amount of drama thrown in, and that ending was fantastic! I would definitely recommend one clicking it!
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
I'm a mother and wife first, and sometimes I like to pretend that I'm actually a Nurse Practitioner, but I'm ALWAYS a writer.