Start by marking “Magic Touch (Supernatural Bounty Hunter #3)” as Want to Read:
Magic Touch (Supernatural Bounty Hunter #3)

Magic Touch

(Supernatural Bounty Hunter #3)

When the three siren sisters disappear into the underworld, Evie Black thinks she might finally get a break from the chaos that had become her life.

Not a chance.

Someone from her past shows up out of nowhere, and now the Akuma demons are on Evie's trail.

As if that weren't enough for a pregnant supernatural hybrid to handle, a mysterious fog seeps through a crack in
Published July 12th 2019 (first published July 10th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Magic Touch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Magic Touch

Start your review of Magic Touch (Supernatural Bounty Hunter #3)
Erin *Proud Book Hoarder*
Really cute. Will miss this series and its humor. This one gets a bit cheesy at parts, especially with the Molly stuff.
Renée
Jul 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Magic Touch is the final book in the Supernatural Bounty Hunters series by Leia Stone and Lucía Ashta, and the perfect ending to Evie Black’s story.

These two co-writers have created a fantastic world, filled with characters that you’ll both love and hate. And of course they made sure that this book is just as action packed (if not more) as the other books in the series.

There’s definitely some “aww” moments in this book, which Evie totally deserves. Plus she’s is still the kickass MC we’ve all
Debbie Eyre
Jul 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have loved this series from the start. A fantastic collaboration between 2 fantastic authors, once you start this series you will not be able to put it down! Well written this final book answers all questions and the conclusion, though I am sad to see it end, was great! Fab storyline, fab world and fantabulous characters, this is a series I would highly recommend!
NanaShauna Joesten
Jul 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A fantastic read that is full of fast paced action. The supernatural and shifters as well. This is the 3rd book of this series. I just adore the Characters, especially Cass. Evie faces some major decisions, this read had me on the edge of my seat. From the first page to the last I highly recommend this read.
Shauna Joesten
Colette Samimi
Love love love!

I laughed and cried. Just loved the final ride of Evie and her crazy friends and fami!y. It was so much fun to read! Such a great ending I love it when everything comes together. Great writing from Leia and Lucia!
Heather Endsley
Jul 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Man, it was hard to put down the final book in the supernatural bounty hunter series. This last installment is in full swing with Evie and Brock batteling demons and trying to close the gate to the underworld. Apocalyptic times, a baby and a wedding. Some of our favorite characters go through turmoil and one comes out of it as something different, no longer human. I love this series. Brock and Evie are one of my favorite book couples ...more
Joy Olivier
#HolyHotPinkEndings!!

This book holds back no punches and unabashedly sparkles with amazingness in all the best ways! I loved every minute of it! #Perfection
Miss Sereena
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
All good things must come to an end..

It's sad to say goodbye to this series. I wasn't sure if I would enjoy it at first. Stripper imp and all. However I found myself invested and wanting more. The ending was beautiful.
Debbie
Cass...just freaking love that little demon!
Marsha
Jul 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Talk about nonstop action, “Magic Touch” grabs the reader by the throat and refuses to let go until the final page. This time the evil siren, Calista and her sister have escaped back through the gate and into the underworld. Additionally, Evie’s father shows up warning that the Akuna are on their tail. However, the biggest problem is there is a blackest green fog slowly emanating from the gate and no one seems to know what it is.

When Cass shows up on the scene he knows exactly what it is, a
The Mysterious Reader
Jul 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It is so unfair. Leia Stone and Lucía Ashta’s Supernatural Bounty Hunters is labeled a “series” not a trilogy. If it’s a series then there should be at least four (or ten) of them not just three! Humph! Well, I guess I can admit that my disgruntlement with this series coming to end, especially when that ending is spectacularly perfect, is sorta a sign that a kinda liked the last book, Magic Touch (Book 3). Humph. Ok. I admit it. Evie Black, my favorite pregnant supernatural hybrid (ok, one of my ...more
Lynn's books
Sep 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Crazy good

Crazy! It's the only way to describe this wild ride. When I say crazy I mean, outlandish and yet perfectly imaginative story. I can't even begin to formulate where these ideas about the kitsune, underworld, siren, selkie , pot belly pink pigs in booty shorts can even begin. Good thing I didn't have to or this story would have fell flat. Since the first book til the third it's just a wild ride. So many moments where I was all... "Say what now!?!" at my attempts to stay in the seat of
Crystie
Sep 08, 2019 rated it liked it
For some reason, I stopped this book for a while and read other stuff and then came back to it.

It was a lot of stuff going wrong, one thing right after another. I ended up skimming some of the situations just to try to get to a peaceful spot. Constant issues make me feel stressed even though I know it's fiction. lol

The ending was pretty good. I like the way the siren was finally finished off. (view spoiler)
Donna
Jul 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Magic Touch is Book 3 in the Supernatural Bounty Hunter series. Magic Touch picks up where Magic Sight ends. This book is a roller coaster ride running the tract of non-stop action. Evie, the MC, is what all heroines should strive to be. She is pregnant but still balances her pregnancy with everything that is going on in her life. This has been a thrill ride from the first page of Magic Bite to the last past of Magic Touch. The storyline was excellent and the character development phenomenal. So ...more
Debbie Turk
Jul 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Humour, Fear, Love & Family!! 4.5 Stars
(Read using Kindle Unlimited)

I've loved these characters & the series from the first page Book #3 had everything - suprises, fear, family, terror, love & a wicked sense of humour, that got everyone through all the good & bad stuff along the way!!

I loved meeting people from her past As usual, Cass was a superstar & I truly loved that he found his soul mate The witches & wolves, new & old were bad@sses!! Brock was a true, sexy
'i Mari 🍷 YAAAAAAS
I enjoyed this nugget. It took me a while to finish it just because I got distracted lol but I can say with all honesty that this is a wholesome ending for a badass series.

I absolutely love badass Evie's world. With her right in the center of it, of course. And I love that this book gave me everything I needed from a Epilogue book.

Action? Check.
Badassery? Check.
Characters overflowing with commonsense? Check.
Romance? Check.
Loose ends? Nope.
Complete epilogue? Checkitty, check, check, check!

I
Steven Smithen
Jul 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WOW! Things get real very fast in this third and final installment.

Evie is fast learning everything about her emerging Kitsune abilities that she will need in order to seal the gate to the underworld when a rare fog demon escapes to cause it's brand of chaos on the town Eugene. Let's just say that in order to defeat this enemy Evie will have to trust the dysfunctional side of her family. The notorious Black clan.

Will Evie and her crew survive the dreaded Fog Demon, seal the gate and ultimately
Erin Figueiredo
Jul 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Unbelievably Fantastic!

What an amazing ending to an utterly fantastic trilogy!! This story was stuffed full with action, suspense and lots of sexiness. It was one amazing roller coaster ride.

Evie, Brock and Cass have become some of my most favorite characters. Their banter is hilarious. I love Cass because of his ability to turn drastic situations funny. A pink furry demon dancing and shaking his booty - hilarious!! Evie and Brock are so intense and sexy together. Their love is undeniable. Who
Dallass
Aug 13, 2019 rated it liked it
Over too quickly

While I do enjoy these characters, I have to admit feeling just a tad let down by this story. I thought the three sirens would play a much more prominent role (considering their previous involvement in the first two books), however it was not to be.

There are a few surprising new characters, which I loved, and a potentially fabulous twist regarding the government that went nowhere, which was a shame because it added a lot of tension.

Still, it was fun while it lasted and I would
Jemimah  Zafoune
Jul 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An enjoyable read for the third and final book of the series. Evie is heavily pregnant but she is the only one who can close that gate to Hell. Luckily, she has an awesome team around her, and when I say awesome I mean. Those that Evie has befriended are a mixed bunch, but they're a great bunch. My favourite is Cass and in this book he has some great and laugh out loud moments, as does Molly. I would definitely love to read books for these two characters in the future.
This book wrapped up Evie's
Astrid Rudloff
Jul 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily review an ARC.
This is the third and (sadly) final part of the Supernatural Bounty Hunter series, the books should be read in order.
I'm really sad to see this awesome series end, but it was an epic conclusion.
At some points I wasn't sure if all the great characters would make it, but I didn't want to give up hope.
This book as well as the series has all it takes: reliable characters, a great storyline, magic, love, action, unexpected allies, twists and turns, powerful enemies,
Rachel
Deissy
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
all you need is love ...and a whole lot of friends with magic!

This became one of my favorites reads so far this year! Great ending to a fun fast pace action and paranormal romance crazy story that started with a one night stand!!! Loved it!!! Friends are everything and bonus when you find you true love! Evie and the whole squad prepared for war against the underworld and they go all out! This series wrap up nicely and left me with a smile on my face! It was enjoyable from start to finish. #
Natalia Navarro
Jul 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An amazing, action-package book!!!

So hard to put it down once open!!!... This book is full of action right from the start, our beloved crew didn't have a chance to rest and catch their breath ... Situation after situation, unexpected twists and turns, got Evie, Brock and the rest of their friends, even new allies, figthing demons and the evil, annoying Siren sisters ... Will Evie be finally able to close the door to the underworld before the demon army escape to Earth???... ... OMG you have to
Just Jese
Jul 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Too much happened and not enough at the same time

This was a solid conclusion to this series, but I felt like too much had to be resolved and not enough things were addressed that were brought up prior. Also the fog demon took up almost half the story, but there was no more mention of Brock being tagged by the government or checking on the other gates or Evie continuing more magic lessons.
A whole bunch of things got closure, but I couldn’t help but feel like this last book felt rushed.
Aletia
Jul 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The final part in this supernatural series gives you a one two punch. The action is almost non-stop. I love how the problems that trouble Evie and her people in this book, get almost perfect answers to being solved. I would happily love to see more in this series. There are so many possibilities. If you love a feisty, ass-kicking heroine, then this trilogy is for you. There is also a short pink demon in hot pants. With a pot belly. You have been warned ;-)
Mae Padua-janusas
Aug 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Bounty hunter kicked butt

Wow! This book is pa ked with action you wouldn't want to put it down at all. This last installment left started off from the last book and definitely hard to put down. Dive and team definition kicked butt at every turn. Just when you think it's done, think again. This will have you holding your breath and keep you pinned on your seat reading until the very last heart warming end.
Michelle
Jul 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I cannot even say how awesome this book was... seriously like crazy awesome!

Leia and Lucia did not miss a freaking beat. Picked up right where book 2 left off and did not disappoint on any level.

We met new characters that helped evolve this into one of the best series I have read.

Tons of magic, supernatural characters, excitement, suspense... you name it!

Highly recommend if you love a good read!!! Don’t miss this out on this.
Zimt
Jul 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I liked this series. It had everything like romance, action, mystery and it was written really good. The conclusion was exactly how it should be. Even so, there was material for a fourth book, the main plot is complete. Brook was the perfect alpha and Cass and crew were very supportive of Evie. The meeting of the Black Family was a bit anticlimatic but under the circumstances understanding. I just wished the mysterious powers of a kitsune were pursued a bit more. This seemed rushed.
Couldn't put it down

I read this all in one sitting and sat there thinking about the world these two authors seamlessly created for quite a while. I hope there are some more novels set in this world still to come because there is so much more that can be played out. Leia and Lucia created a rich and diverse universe that sucks you in from page one. Even better it's on kindle unlimited!
« previous 1 3 next »

• Mage Shifter (Magical Creatures Academy #3)
  • Supernatural Academy: Year Two (Supernatural Academy, #2)
  • Lion Shifter (Magical Creatures Academy #2)
  • Power Streak (Magical Creatures Academy: Next Level, #4)
  • Innocent Until Proven Fae (The Paranormal PI Files #5)
  • Broken Legacy (Dark Legacy, #3)
  • Wings of Fire (The Obsidian Order #4)
  • Dragon Rising (Dragon's Gift: The Sorceress #4)
  • Heir of the Fae (Dragon's Gift: The Dark Fae #2)
  • Night Shifter (Magical Creatures Academy #1)
  • Queen of the Fae (Dragon's Gift: The Dark Fae #3)
  • Fusion Magic
  • All's Fae in Love and War (The Paranormal PI Files Book 6)
  • Trial by Fae
  • Warrior Fae Princess (Warrior Fae, #2)
  • Witch's Sacrifice (Hemlock Chronicles, #5)
  • Warrior Fae Trapped (Warrior Fae, #1)
  • One Fae in the Grave (The Paranormal PI Files #4)
Leia Stone is the USA TODAY bestselling author of the Matefinder series which is optioned for flim, and the Hive Trilogy. She lives in Arizona with her husband, two kids and her dog. When she is not chasing around her twin son and daughter, or writing, she has her nose shoved in a book. She wrote her first book when she was 23 years old. Keep reading and live with purpose.

Supernatural Bounty Hunter (3 books)
  • Magic Bite (Supernatural Bounty Hunter, #1)
  • Magic Sight (Supernatural Bounty Hunter #2)
“Son, someday you’ll learn that you have to take life as it comes. You have to laugh when you can and roll with the punches. If you don’t, this life will fucking break you.” 0 likes