Start by marking “Master of Secrets” as Want to Read:
Master of Secrets

Master of Secrets

(Gods of Vegas #4)

Secrets are meant to be kept. Some forever. No matter the cost.

I live and thrive on deception and deceit. Manipulation is my game, and no one ever gets close enough to discover the truth.

Adrian Kipos is the man I cannot have. He knows things that he shouldn't, and he has no qualms using information to his advantage.

One mistake and I'm on his radar, dealing with a man I sh
325 pages
Published October 30th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Master of Secrets, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Master of Secrets

Start your review of Master of Secrets
Bookgasms Book Blog
Oct 10, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ratula
I have been a huge fan of Sienna Snow's Gods of Las Vegas series. I enjoyed Adrian and Anaya's story and thought this book was a solid follow up to the previous books in the series. This story had passion and chemistry in spades but was also emotional and a great second chance romance.

When Anaya Anthony and Adrian Kipos reunite in an undercover mission, their past connection and love for one another can not be denied. I thoroughly enjoyed this story. It was amazing watching Anaya hold her own wi
Gladys
Oct 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this book. A well crafted combination of scorching heat, drama, suspense, tension, secrets, adventure, excitement, emotions and action are woven throughout a gripping storyline that will quickly capture and hold your attention. Adrian and Anaya were likable and complex characters. Trust me when I say these two have layers! LOL A terrific, page-turner romance that will leave you in need of an ice cold drink. I am freely posting an honest review.
Heather  Red Hatter Book Blog
Master Of Secrets is the fourth book in this series. Can it be read as a standalone? Yes. Do I recommend that? No.The other 3 books introduce our characters and we get part of their background. Do I think you would be lost if you didn't read the other 3? No, I just feel that reading the other 3 will definitely enhance this reading experience.... Ok on with my review....
I think I want to be Anaya when I grow up. She is a strong sassy heroine who is not afraid to go after what she wants in life. S
April Symes
Oct 30, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Master of Secrets by Sienna Snow is book 4 in the Gods of Vegas series. This is Anaya Anthony and Adrian Kipos's story.
They have a past history together full of memories- heartache and heartbreak, secrets and lies, love and pain. They haven't seen each other in 5 years and now they are back in each other's lives. Past and Present collide. Adrian works undercover for the CIA while Anaya...let's just say she is a complication he wasn't expecting but he wants so bad back in his world.
There is a co
Heather andrews
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ana has some fire in her, "she scowled up at me. “You’re angry. Want to fill me in on what changed from the time I slipped out of our bed to now?” Instead of responding, she lifted her arm and punched me in the face." I liked this book, I loved Ana more than Adrian she showed her man that she wasnt a timid, mild woman.
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Master of Secrets by Sienna Snow is book 4 in the Gods of Vegas Series. This is the story of Anaya Anthony and Adrian Kipos. I have read the previous books which I think did help me to enjoy and understand this book. Anaya and Anthony do have a history together but they are now brought together for work related mission that has them in close contact. Their past feelings are bubbling up to where they can't walk away from. Steamy read and series.
Linda Dunn
Secrets Extinguished...

There are many words to describe this book and the insanely hot relationship between Adrian and Anaya. Seductive, steamy and erotic are just a few. Adrian Kipos was a real eye opener for me. It just proves computer hackers with a certain skillset can be deliciously naughty away from the tech world. Adrian has been deep undercover for years with the CIA trying to dismantle a human trafficking ring. His contact on this job turns out to be Anaya Anthony who works for Solun wh
Chikap09
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I don't know how Sienna Snow keeps doing it. The Gods Of Vegas series is EVERYTHING!! I didn't know how I'd feel about Adrian's story. Would he live up to the Lykaios brothers? Would he be as sinfully sexy and dominant? And the answer to both is YES! Adrian and Anaya's story is a second chance with a bit of enemies-to-lovers thrown in. Anaya wants to avoid the man who broke heart heart at all costs. But when their jobs force them into an unusual situation, the fire that once burned bright become ...more
Carolyn
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh Wow, the babies of the group are a hot kinky couple. I absolutely loved this book. This book has Adrian Kipos, hot computer genus/hacker turned CIA Agent working on a case and his contact with Solon is none other than Anaya Anthony his ex girlfriend, friend of his sister and half sister of his bosses from Vegas. They will kill him is something happens to their baby sister. They are working on dismantling a human trafficking ring when Anaya is kidnapped. Adrian finally locates her up for sale ...more
Rochelle
This is the first book that I have read in this series however it is book 4 in the Gods of Vegas series. This story can be read as a standalone. This is also the first book that I have read from Sienna Snow and I am so happy that I did. Loved Adrian and Ana. They were explosive together. This story will keep wanting more. I will be going back and reading the others in this series and more of her work.

Tami Thomason
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ana and Adrian are smoking hot!
I can't get enough of The Gods Of Vegas!
Sabra Barowski
Oct 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
The story line is amazing! Characters are very well developed and engaging! Steam factor: OMG hot!! Highly recommend!
Bookish
Oct 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
I have loved each of the books in this series by Sienna Snow and this one is just as good. A steamy, kinky read with great characters and HEA. This book delivers it all. Another great read.
Sierra Clothier
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was so excited to read Adrian's story! I even wrote in a review on an earlier book how much I was curious about him and wanted a book. And thank you Sienna Snow for listening! To me, he's arguably the most interesting of the bunch. Adrian is the son of Penny's stepmother, and had to be in the middle when his mother tried to hurt Penny and commit fraud. He's also a world class hacker with many secrets, as he worked for the Lykaios brothers. This book gave us huge insight into a man who is hidin ...more
Oct 29, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
***ARC Provided by the Author***

3.5 Stars

This was like James Bond, but with hotter sex that happens without the fade to black.

Really. That's how it feels. Spies, intrigue, never being quite sure if you can trust the people you think you can...

Anaya and Adrian have a past, so running into one another on a mission isn't exactly the biggest of shocks, but it's still a little jarring for both of them.

I loved that this one takes place in a different location. It's the same family, as it's the 4th boo
Carolyn Spence
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a great next chapter in this series. I've read the series from the beginning and this is the hottest book yet, and that's saying something. Anaya is the youngest sibling of the Lykaios brothers, but she's making her own way. She's left Vegas and missed quite a few family events. Adrian left even before that and both of them find each other in the most bizarre place. It's a fast paced story that you can keep up with and it's worth every word. The intrigue is there, the sex is there, the wort ...more
Donna
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sienna Snow has done it again! This couple was on fire! This book has so much domination, eroticism and kink that you will want to have a glass of wine and light up a cigarette. In the midst of all this steam I love that the book is full of suspense and love. You get to see how deep Adrian and Anaya love each other.

I highly recommend this book. Every book in this series excellent. Each one are stand alone but I would suggest starting from book one and working your way through so you get all the
Taz
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The latest book in the Gods of Vegas series is off the chart hot hot. Adrian and Anaya have been circling around one another since they were teens. Running into each other while they are a secret mission makes the crazy come out. Then realizing they are each other secret agency contact after not seeing each other for five years takes it up a hot notch. Trying to keep all the spy secret lies straight and play they role to stay alive is taking a toll. Adrian and Anaya must cling to one another to ...more
Elizabeth
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this book, it is full of toe curling sex, suspense, exciting action and touches of humour. While the basis for the story is abhorrent - human sex slave trafficking - there are only a couple of people identified and they are saved. It was refreshing that an evil man (although he was an undercover agent and the truly evil men did not know that) would make a known stand against the trafficking of children.

The dynamic between Adrian, Anayea and Sebastian was hot and as much as Adri
Crystal
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow! I don’t know what I was expecting with Master of Secrets. But I was absolutely blown away. Hello Dark Romance. We have gotten a taste of the author with her darker writing, but I think this was the darkest and absolutely hottest thing she has written to date and I have read her whole backlist!

I had no clue mousy computer nerdy Adrian would be so Alpha 🔥🔥🔥 he seriously blew me away. Their chemistry was off the charts.

After reading this one, you will need a cold shower for sure.

👏🏻 Well don
Debbie Clark
Oct 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow! If you think the Lykaios brothers were hot wait till you read baby sisters story. Ana and Adrian have a whole lot of hotness going on! Sienna I seriously want to bury myself in your mind. Besides these two having chemistry that’s off the charts they find themselves in a very dangerous situation. Not to give anything away they still manage to steam up my kindle even when facing danger. I am definitely reading this story again. The entire family shows up at the end. This family tree is very i ...more
Jolene St Germain Triggs
Oct 16, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
I've loved this series from the start and Ana and Adrian were probably my favorite couple of the bunch. Solid friction fraught with truth within lies and deceit, this book had it all. The suspense is almost as great as the heat, these two are explosive! Its nonstop action from cover to cover and you won't want to put it down or miss a minute of it. A hot and dirty read for sure and some of her best work, Ms. Snow does not disappoint in this book and it ends in a very happy way.
Alison Davis
Oct 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this series so much and book four did not disappoint. Anaya and Adrian are fabulous characters and I have to admit their story was my favorite. Action, drama, suspense and a whole lot of sexy is what makes this book so good!! The writing and story line are so good that you won't want to put this one down once you start it. If you haven't started this series, what are you waiting for??
Dreamer's Books
Anaya and Adrian were together years ago then things didn't work out. Now it is years later and they meet on an undercover mission. Anaya was a fun, take charge heroine. She gave Adrian so much trouble. Adrian was dominant but able to express his feelings for Anaya. The sexy times are steamy and scorching hot with plenty of love added to the mix. This couple is complex with many layers to them. A fun, enjoyable read.
Cay Scheumack
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Secrets, Secrets, Secrets. This page turner from Sienna Snow is full of them. Ana and Adrian keep secrets from friends, family and each other throughout. Marriage, annulment, bad guys, kidnapping, spies, harems, auctions, human trafficking, cyber technology just to mention a few enticements to read this book. This is one of the best of MS Snow's books.
Lori Caprio Tate
The fourth installment of the Gods Of Vegas series is probably the best one yet. Sienna Snow took a us on a ride with Adrian and Anaya's story. The passion and love between the two characters had me flipping pages to see what would happen next and how they would eventually end up together. I can not get enough of Ms Snows books I love her words.
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
This is definitely one of the hottest books I have read in awhile! I was so absorbed I couldn’t put it down! The heat factor and story line were out of this world and had me begging for more!

This story is a definite must read and be ready for the unexpected because I was caught off guard SEVERAL times!
Rachel Talavera
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Have you ever read a book so hot that it made you turn red?

This one did that to me.
Wowsers y'all !!

Sienna Snow paints a beautiful picture in this book and I loved it.

Crazy good you should read this book. It is a great follow up in the series.
Amie Peterson
Jacinta - Aussie Book Nook
O.M.G this book was everything! I absolutely loved this! It was exciting, heart stopping, sexy, drama filled but also with all the feels.
A brilliant second chance romance. I definitely recommend reading it, you will not be disappointed.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Master Me (Empyrean Club #2)
  • Watching Mine (The Consumed, #3)
  • Mogul (Price of Fame, #3)
  • Alexa: The Ties That Bind (Auction Night, #1)
  • The Secret (The Comeback Series Book Four)
  • Sweeter Than Sin
  • Warrior Blue
  • Till I Found You
  • Liar (Voyeur, #5)
  • Playing Dirty (Windy City Kink Book 3)
  • Richer Than God
  • Lost Years
  • Between Now and Forever (Forever Trilogy, #1)
  • Famous (The Power of Three Love #3)
  • Cold Hearted Bastard
  • Sinful Enemy (Sinfully Rich, #2)
  • Skye (Signature Sweethearts, #8)
Author Sienna Snow loves to serve up stories woven around confident and successful women who know what they want and how to get it, both in – and out – of the bedroom.

Her heroines are fresh, well-educated, and often find love through atypical circumstances. Her novels have ample enticing slices of steaming hot romance, infused with empowerment and indulgence.

Sienna loves the life of travel and adv

Gods of Vegas (5 books)
  • Master of Sin (Gods of Vegas, #1)
  • Master of Games (Gods of Vegas Book 2)
  • Master of Revenge
  • Master of Control (Gods of Vegas, #5)